Fun in the office (NF)

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 1
I used to do pretty physical work, but after hurting my back I got a job working in an office. These are true stories from the years I worked there. Some of them may sound familiar, as a lot of these anecdotes have been included in some form in my other story. But these are those stories as they occurred in real life.....

The other office workers were all female and one of them was quite cute. Her name was Tina and she was 23. She had long black hair and was about 5'2" tall.
Tina was not a good worker. She was perhaps the laziest person I've ever worked with.
I had been working there for a bit over 3 months when this incident occurred. We had to collect our mail from the post office each day, and usually it was me or my boss Lisa that would go and pick up the mail.
But on this particular day, Tina asked Lisa if she could collect the mail today, saying that she wanted to get some fresh air. Lisa was really surprised as Tina had never volunteered to do anything before. So Tina headed off to collect the mail from the post office. It usually only took twenty minutes to pick up the mail and bring it back. But on this day, Tina was gone for more than an hour! Lisa was a bit worried in case something had happened to her.
Finally, Tina returned. She had a big shopping bag, which she placed behind her desk, and then she sat down with a big smile on her face. Lisa was staring at her, but also kept glancing over at me. I was trying not to laugh.
Tina started typing away at her computer and didn't even notice Lisa staring at her. Lisa loudly asked "Been doing some shopping?"
Tina said "Uh yeah, I got some new boots while I was out.... I hope you don't mind."
Lisa gave an exasperated sigh and then halfheartedly said "No, that's OK. So are you going to show me the new boots?"
Tina excitedly grabbed the shopping bag and rushed over to Lisa's desk. Tina pulled out the box and opened it up. She held up one of the boots. It was black leather, a tall boot, about a size 6, and with a thick heel about three inches high.
Lisa said they were nice and asked how much they had cost. Tina said they were on sale and she had paid $149 for them. Tina packed her boot back into the box and took her shopping back to her desk.
Tina went back to typing away at her computer. Lisa continued staring at her, again glancing over at me every so often.
Eventually, Lisa said "So where's the mail?"
Tina went bright red and had a panicked look on her face. Then she said "Sorry... I forgot about the mail."
Lisa said "Good Grief!"
Tina stood up and said "I'll go get it now."
But Lisa said "Don't worry about it. I'll pick it up during my lunch break."
Obviously Tina had volunteered to collect the mail just so she could go and buy those boots.
To top things off, when Lisa next did the banking, there was $200 missing from the safe. It was a big deal and all the staff were talking about the missing money. I'd only been working there three months and was worried that people might have thought I'd taken the money.
Tina wore those boots to work almost every day, and often, when Lisa wasn't in the office, Tina would sit with her feet up on her desk.
But she was only there for another two or three months. Tina's employment contract wasn't renewed.

Several new employees later, a gorgeous blond girl called Karen started work with us. She was only about 20 years old, and often used to come over to my desk for a chat. Karen had two pairs of black leather ankle boots that she used to wear to work. One pair was a pair of laceup flat-heeled boots, and the others were zipup boots with chunky two-inch heels.
Although I never had any contact with Karen's boots or feet, there was one day when she told us something interesting.
It was summer and it was a really hot day. Lisa, Karen and myself were all doing some filing. Karen was wearing her zipup boots with the chunky heels.
We'd been filing for about ten minutes and then Lisa made some comment about the heat.
Karen said something to us, like "Yeah, sorry if my feet stink. They're really sweaty."
You couldn't smell them at all. Lisa said to her "You can take your boots off if you want."
But Karen said "Noooo.... I'd gas out the whole office. They seriously stink."
Lisa was a nice, older lady and she said "I'm sure they don't smell that bad."
Karen said "They really do. I don't wear socks, so my feet smell really bad."
Lisa asked "Why don't you wear socks?"
Karen said "I just don't like how they feel. I never have."
Lisa laughed and said "Well I've never heard of that before."
Karen said "That's why I never wear the same boots two days in a row.... I alternate them."
Karen didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about her smelly feet and laughed a little bit as she said "I know they're disgusting... if anyone ever sucked my toes, they'd probably die."
I didn't say a word during this discussion, and even later on I never talked to Karen about the whole 'no socks' thing.
Of course I now regret that I didn't even try to talk to Karen about her boots and her sockless feet. And about a month later, Karen transferred to one of our other branches that was closer to her home.

Our office was in the city, and we had office staff as well as professional staff. One of the professionals was a tall girl with long black hair called Elizabeth. She was about 5'10" and very attractive.
I used to be a little bit nervous around Elizabeth and didn't talk to her much. But she was very friendly and would often talk to me anyway. She often commented on my boots, complimenting me on how polished they were. I used to polish my shoes and boots every weekend, and heaps of people used to comment on them, not just Elizabeth.
Elizabeth had two pairs of shoes and boots that she used to wear to work. She mostly wore a pair of black leather slip-on shoes that had a very low heel. They didn't look very good but I guess they were comfortable.
In stark contrast to her shoes, Elizabeth sometimes wore a pair of black leather boots that came up to her knees. They had a thin gold trim around the tops and a zip down the side. They had tapered high heels about three inches high, so Elizabeth looked really tall when she wore her boots, not to mention incredibly sexy. She mostly wore her boots on cold days but sometimes even wore them on hot summer days too.
One day Elizabeth was sitting in the office area just in front of my desk. The radio was on and a Beatles song was playing. It was Please Please Me. Elizabeth and Cindy started talking about the Beatles, and then Elizabeth said "Did you know that this song was their first single?"
Cindy hadn't known that. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but I butted in and said "Actually, this was their second single... their first single was Love Me Do."
Elizabeth swivelled her chair around to face me and told me I was wrong, and that Please Please Me was their first single. I disagreed but Elizabeth was adamant that Please Please Me was their debut single. And then she asked me if I wanted to make a bet.
I knew I was right, and I didn't want to take her money, so I said "No, I don't gamble."
Elizabeth said "We don't have to bet for money. We can bet for something else."
I asked "Like what?"
Elizabeth said "Well if I'm right, you have to clean my boots!"
My heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I knew that Elizabeth meant that I would have to polish her boots. She didn't say whether she would be wearing the boots while I polished them, or whether she would take them off and hand them to me to clean.
I said "OK, sure, but I know I'm right about this."
Elizabeth asked what she would have to do if I was right. I sat there thinking for about two minutes. I couldn't really say 'if I'm right, I still have to clean your boots!', could I? There were quite a few things I would have liked to choose as my prize, but I ended up just saying that if I was right, Elizabeth had to give me a neck massage.
Elizabeth was sure she was right and started gloating a little bit, saying "When you clean my boots, make sure you shine every inch, from top to bottom."
I was really hoping that I was wrong! Elizabeth kept grinning at me, and when she walked off to the fax machine she really strutted.
While she was facing the fax machine, I stared at the backs of her boots. I wanted so badly to be wrong.
It was Cindy who asked the obvious question: "So how are you going to find out which one of you is right?" (This was in the days before Google)
Elizabeth said "My sister is a huge Beatles fan. I'll ask her tonight."
I readily agreed to this. If Elizabeth came in tomorrow and said Please Please Me was their first single, I would gladly accept that, even though it's wrong, because then I would have to clean Elizabeth's boots.
We all started doing some work, but about five minutes later Elizabeth said "I know I'm right! Tomorrow is going to be the best!"
I shrugged and we all continued working, but about five minutes later Elizabeth said "I can't wait! I'm gonna ring my sister now!"
Elizabeth dialled her sisters number, while I prayed that her sister also thought Please Please Me was their first single. Or if not, maybe Elizabeth would lie and tell me that she was right anyway.
But it was all over so quickly. Her sister said I was right... Love Me Do was the first single.
Elizabeth gave me a neck massage for about five minutes. I should have offered to clean her boots anyway, but I didn't!!?? Yeah, I know.... I was an idiot! Elizabeth obviously wanted me to clean her boots, and I certainly wanted to clean her boots, and yet I never offered to clean her boots!
A few months later, Elizabeth got a new job interstate as a manager.
It was well over a year before I got up the nerve to finally offer to clean a co-worker's boots.

Last edited:

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
Part 1
I used to do pretty physical work, but after hurting my back I got a job working in an office. These are true stories from the years I worked there. Some of them may sound familiar, as a lot of these anecdotes have been included in some form in my other story. But these are those stories as they occurred in real life.....

The other office workers were all female and one of them was quite cute. Her name was Tina and she was 23. She had long black hair and was about 5'2" tall.
Tina was not a good worker. She was perhaps the laziest person I've ever worked with.
I had been working there for a bit over 3 months when this incident occurred. We had to collect our mail from the post office each day, and usually it was me or my boss Lisa that would go and pick up the mail.
But on this particular day, Tina asked Lisa if she could collect the mail today, saying that she wanted to get some fresh air. Lisa was really surprised as Tina had never volunteered to do anything before. So Tina headed off to collect the mail from the post office. It usually only took twenty minutes to pick up the mail and bring it back. But on this day, Tina was gone for more than an hour! Lisa was a bit worried in case something had happened to her.
Finally, Tina returned. She had a big shopping bag, which she placed behind her desk, and then she sat down with a big smile on her face. Lisa was staring at her, but also kept glancing over at me. I was trying not to laugh.
Tina started typing away at her computer and didn't even notice Lisa staring at her. Lisa loudly asked "Been doing some shopping?"
Tina said "Uh yeah, I got some new boots while I was out.... I hope you don't mind."
Lisa gave an exasperated sigh and then halfheartedly said "No, that's OK. So are you going to show me the new boots?"
Tina excitedly grabbed the shopping bag and rushed over to Lisa's desk. Tina pulled out the box and opened it up. She held up one of the boots. It was black leather, a tall boot, about a size 6, and with a thick heel about three inches high.
Lisa said they were nice and asked how much they had cost. Tina said they were on sale and she had paid $149 for them. Tina packed her boot back into the box and took her shopping back to her desk.
Tina went back to typing away at her computer. Lisa continued staring at her, again glancing over at me every so often.
Eventually, Lisa said "So where's the mail?"
Tina went bright red and had a panicked look on her face. Then she said "Sorry... I forgot about the mail."
Lisa said "Good Grief!"
Tina stood up and said "I'll go get it now."
But Lisa said "Don't worry about it. I'll pick it up during my lunch break."
Obviously Tina had volunteered to collect the mail just so she could go and buy those boots.
To top things off, when Lisa next did the banking, there was $200 missing from the safe. It was a big deal and all the staff were talking about the missing money. I'd only been working there three months and was worried that people might have thought I'd taken the money.
Tina wore those boots to work almost every day, and often, when Lisa wasn't in the office, Tina would sit with her feet up on her desk.
But she was only there for another two or three months. Tina's employment contract wasn't renewed.

Several new employees later, a gorgeous blond girl called Karen started work with us. She was only about 20 years old, and often used to come over to my desk for a chat. Karen had two pairs of black leather ankle boots that she used to wear to work. One pair was a pair of laceup flat-heeled boots, and the others were zipup boots with chunky two-inch heels.
Although I never had any contact with Karen's boots or feet, there was one day when she told us something interesting.
It was summer and it was a really hot day. Lisa, Karen and myself were all doing some filing. Karen was wearing her zipup boots with the chunky heels.
We'd been filing for about ten minutes and then Lisa made some comment about the heat.
Karen said something to us, like "Yeah, sorry if my feet stink. They're really sweaty."
You couldn't smell them at all. Lisa said to her "You can take your boots off if you want."
But Karen said "Noooo.... I'd gas out the whole office. They seriously stink."
Lisa was a nice, older lady and she said "I'm sure they don't smell that bad."
Karen said "They really do. I don't wear socks, so my feet smell really bad."
Lisa asked "Why don't you wear socks?"
Karen said "I just don't like how they feel. I never have."
Lisa laughed and said "Well I've never heard of that before."
Karen said "That's why I never wear the same boots two days in a row.... I alternate them."
Karen didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about her smelly feet and laughed a little bit as she said "I know they're disgusting... if anyone ever sucked my toes, they'd probably die."
I didn't say a word during this discussion, and even later on I never talked to Karen about the whole 'no socks' thing.
Of course I now regret that I didn't even try to talk to Karen about her boots and her sockless feet. And about a month later, Karen transferred to one of our other branches that was closer to her home.

Our office was in the city, and we had office staff as well as professional staff. One of the professionals was a tall girl with long black hair called Elizabeth. She was about 5'10" and very attractive.
I used to be a little bit nervous around Elizabeth and didn't talk to her much. But she was very friendly and would often talk to me anyway. She often commented on my boots, complimenting me on how polished they were. I used to polish my shoes and boots every weekend, and heaps of people used to comment on them, not just Elizabeth.
Elizabeth had two pairs of shoes and boots that she used to wear to work. She mostly wore a pair of black leather slip-on shoes that had a very low heel. They didn't look very good but I guess they were comfortable.
In stark contrast to her shoes, Elizabeth sometimes wore a pair of black leather boots that came up to her knees. They had a thin gold trim around the tops and a zip down the side. They had tapered high heels about three inches high, so Elizabeth looked really tall when she wore her boots, not to mention incredibly sexy. She mostly wore her boots on cold days but sometimes even wore them on hot summer days too.
One day Elizabeth was sitting in the office area just in front of my desk. The radio was on and a Beatles song was playing. It was Please Please Me. Elizabeth and Cindy started talking about the Beatles, and then Elizabeth said "Did you know that this song was their first single?"
Cindy hadn't known that. I probably shouldn't have said anything, but I butted in and said "Actually, this was their second single... their first single was Love Me Do."
Elizabeth swivelled her chair around to face me and told me I was wrong, and that Please Please Me was their first single. I disagreed but Elizabeth was adamant that Please Please Me was their debut single. And then she asked me if I wanted to make a bet.
I knew I was right, and I didn't want to take her money, so I said "No, I don't gamble."
Elizabeth said "We don't have to bet for money. We can bet for something else."
I asked "Like what?"
Elizabeth said "Well if I'm right, you have to clean my boots!"
My heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I knew that Elizabeth meant that I would have to polish her boots. She didn't say whether she would be wearing the boots while I polished them, or whether she would take them off and hand them to me to clean.
I said "OK, sure, but I know I'm right about this."
Elizabeth asked what she would have to do if I was right. I sat there thinking for about two minutes. I couldn't really say 'if I'm right, I still have to clean your boots!', could I? There were quite a few things I would have liked to choose as my prize, but I ended up just saying that if I was right, Elizabeth had to give me a neck massage.
Elizabeth was sure she was right and started gloating a little bit, saying "When you clean my boots, make sure you shine every inch, from top to bottom."
I was really hoping that I was wrong! Elizabeth kept grinning at me, and when she walked off to the fax machine she really strutted.
While she was facing the fax machine, I stared at the backs of her boots. I wanted so badly to be wrong.
It was Cindy who asked the obvious question: "So how are you going to find out which one of you is right?" (This was in the days before Google)
Elizabeth said "My sister is a huge Beatles fan. I'll ask her tonight."
I readily agreed to this. If Elizabeth came in tomorrow and said Please Please Me was their first single, I would gladly accept that, even though it's wrong, because then I would have to clean Elizabeth's boots.
We all started doing some work, but about five minutes later Elizabeth said "I know I'm right! Tomorrow is going to be the best!"
I shrugged and we all continued working, but about five minutes later Elizabeth said "I can't wait! I'm gonna ring my sister now!"
Elizabeth dialled her sisters number, while I prayed that her sister also thought Please Please Me was their first single. Or if not, maybe Elizabeth would lie and tell me that she was right anyway.
But it was all over so quickly. Her sister said I was right... Love Me Do was the first single.
Elizabeth gave me a neck massage for about five minutes. I should have offered to clean her boots anyway, but I didn't!!?? Yeah, I know.... I was an idiot! Elizabeth obviously wanted me to clean her boots, and I certainly wanted to clean her boots, and yet I never offered to clean her boots!
A few months later, Elizabeth got a new job interstate as a manager.
It was well over a year before I got up the nerve to finally offer to clean a co-worker's boots.
Nice story , plus you must be painfully shy as you could have been under their feet had you said something silly and funny to them. I've been trampled by fellow female workers many times because I was a goof lol. All that ended when I retired from the Company many years ago. You would have been surprised on how many of the ladies would have been intrigued by your foot fetish. :( That last lady probably would have trampled you for sure instead of the neck massage you received from her since you won the bet . Don't be afraid to speak up when the opportunity happen again the next time.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Is it me or there is one girl who looks like Kelly?
It Wes based on true events?
The Kelly story was fiction, but some details were borrowed from my real experiences.
I based the Kelly character on a girl I worked with. I'll write about that in future chapters, and will call her Kelly in those chapters.
I'll be listing my office experiences in chronological order so I won't be writing about Kelly for a while. I'm sure people will recognise a lot of these true events as having appeared in some form in the Kelly story.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 2
When Lisa resigned, I got promoted into her position. So now I was supervisor to four other office staff.
My manager decided to employ a college student to work in the office during the summer holidays, to cover staff who were going on leave. The girl's name was Kate and she was about 19. She had dark hair and was about 5'5" and maybe 54kg.
Kate wore the same shoes to work almost every day, with black stockings. They were black leather shoes with a strap and buckle at the ankle. They had a chunky heel at least two inches high.
Unlike the other desks in the office, Kate's desk didn't have a footrest underneath it. So on her second day, Kate asked me if there was a spare footrest she could have. I offered her my one, and carried it over to Kate's desk.
Kate rolled her chair back, obviously expecting me to put the footrest under the desk for her. I knelt beside her chair and placed the footrest on the floor under the desk. I had my hand on the left side of the footrest and was straightening it up, when Kate stretched her feet forward and placed them on the footrest, and said "Yeah, that's much better. Thanks."
I stood up and Kate rolled her chair forward. Then she said "Actually, can you move it back a bit?"
I knelt back down, expecting Kate to roll her chair back, or at least to take her feet off the footrest while I moved it. But she didn't. I moved Kate's footrest back a bit further, while I looked at her feet and shoes.
I asked Kate "How's that?" and stayed kneeling on the floor.
Kate moved her feet around a bit, trying it out, then said "Can you move it back just a little bit more?"
Ducking my head under the desk, I moved the footrest back another couple of inches, and then asked "How's that feel?"
Kate shuffled her feet around on the footrest before saying "Yeah, that's good. Thank you."
I got up and went back to my desk. Kate seemed to be such a nice quiet girl, so I was a bit surprised by how she had been so comfortable about getting me to move her footrest, especially while her feet were on it.
A few days later, Kate arrived at work in the morning. She sat at her desk and found that her footrest had been pushed right back. Another staff member had been using Kate's desk on the previous evening, and must have pushed the footrest out of their way.
Kate called out my name, then said "My footrest's been moved back. I can't reach it."
I quickly went to Kate's desk. Kate rolled her chair back. I knelt down and went partly under the desk to grab the footrest and drag it forward. When it was in place, I left my hands on it, with my left hand holding the side and my right hand at the front. I asked Kate if it was in the right position.
Kate moved her chair forward and placed her feet on the footrest. Kate said "Yeah, it's OK" then pushed it back a little bit, momentarily brushing my right index finger with the toe of her left shoe as she put her feet back up on the footrest.
Kate said "Thank you" and I headed back to my desk.
In the previous few days, Kate must have discovered that she could move the footrest herself, using her feet, and didn't need my assistance. However, she seemingly couldn't drag the footrest back with her feet, if it gets pushed right back. Of course there were times when I considered pushing the footrest back myself, so that Kate would then ask me to go under her desk to pull it back.... but I never did, and unfortunately Kate never needed my assistance with her footrest again.

So as you can see, my first few years of working in an office were pretty tame.
Time went by and I booked some leave for a trip overseas, but shortly before I went on leave, one of my staff got promoted to a supervisory role at another branch.
So while I was on holiday overseas, my boss Angela interviewed for a replacement.
When I got back, I found out that the new girl's name was Dani. And when she arrived that morning I was surprised to see how attractive she was. (Thanks Angela!)
Dani was 18, with blond hair and was only 5'2" tall. She was a petite girl and one day I heard her tell one of the other girls that she weighed 45kg.
It was winter and Dani always wore boots to work....either her black Doc Martens or her black leather platform boots.
Sometimes when she was wearing her platform boots she would walk balancing on the back edge of her platform heels.
And sometimes, in both boots, when she was sitting at my desk and talking to me, Dani would repeatedly bump my leg with her foot. She would cross one leg over the other, and then swing her foot forward. I never gave any indication that I felt her bump me with her foot, and Dani never gave any indication that she knew she was bumping me with her foot. Dani must have done this to me on about ten different occasions. But I don't think she did this to anyone else.
On most days, Dani used to open the bottom drawer of her desk and sit with her feet resting on the side of the drawer, especially when she was wearing her platform boots. And occasionally she would sit with the soles of her boots pressed against the wall beside her desk. There were a lot of feint dirty marks on the wall from the soles of Dani's boots, and one set of almost perfect footprints of he platform boots. (Lucky wall!)
Then one day I had a sore back. I went to work but was in a bit of pain with my back. I was talking to Warren and Cindy, and Dani was nearby at the next desk. Warren said I should go to a masseuse and get a back massage. But then Cindy said loudly "You should get Dani to walk on your back!"
I looked over at Dani and she also looked over at me. I looked at Warren and I could tell he really wanted to see Dani walk on me. Even though I wanted so much to have Dani walk on my back, I actually said no. And who knows, maybe Dani would have refused to walk on my back anyway (although I'm pretty sure she would have gladly walked on me). Cindy said "She doesn't weigh much."
I waffled on about how my back would be OK again in a few days. And so I'd missed another golden opportunity!
Then one day I was sitting at my desk when Dani came over to talk to me about work. She sat on my desk and straight away she put her left foot on the edge of my chair. There wasn't much room so the toe of her platform boot pressed into my leg. Dani said sorry, but she didn't move her boot from my leg.
I casually said "That's OK" and we sat talking about work, with the toe of Dani's boot against my leg. About five minutes later, with all of Dani's questions answered, she went back to her desk.
It was only a few days later that we were sitting at our desks and I heard Dani say "Oh Shit!". I turned to look and saw Dani sitting in her chair looking at the floor beside her. She had dropped an almost full can of Coke on the floor and drink was still pouring out of the can.
I rushed over and picked up the can, placing it upright on her desk. Dani leapt from her chair and ran to the lunchroom. I grabbed a roll of paper towels and used the entire roll to cover the spill. I grabbed another roll of towels and knelt back down on the floor. I scooped up the wet towels and dropped them into Dani's waste paper bin.
So I was on my knees, about to put down some fresh paper towels, when Dani came back. She dropped two dish towels over the wet carpet and immediately proceeded to walk all over the tea towels. That was her way of mopping up the spill! Dani just kept trampling all over those dish towels in her platform boots, just in front of where I was kneeling. I was mesmerised as I watched her boots methodically step on every inch of those dish towels. Dani twisted her soles into the towels and ground her heels into them, trying to soak up the spilt drink. And she walked on those towels for at least two minutes.
When she'd finished trampling all over those dish towels, she picked them up and hurried back to the lunch room. I followed with the waste paper bin. As I dumped the wet paper towels into the rubbish bin, I watched Dani wring out the tea towels at the sink. She asked me if I was thirsty and if I wanted some Coke (but I said no thanks). Then Dani gave each towel a quick shake before putting them back on the railing.
When Dani went back to her desk, she just went back to work. I asked if the carpet was dry and went over to check. It was still quite wet, so I knelt there beside Dani's chair for another five minutes, blotting at the carpet with paper towels. Dani kept on working but did speak to me from time to time while I was on the floor beside her.
The next morning something happened that I thought was pretty cool. I was in the lunchroom when an unpopular staff member, Beth, walked in with her coffee mug. She washed it at the sink, then grabbed a dish towel to dry it with. Beth wiped the mug with the towel, then said "That's disgusting. It's all sticky" and put the towel back on the rack and grabbed the other towel. Beth wiped her mug all over again before saying "That one's dirty too".
Then Beth held up the tea towel and looked at it and said "It's filthy! These towels need a wash!" Then Beth poured herself a cup of coffee and took a drink from her mug. I sat there grinning, and trying not to laugh.

Last edited:

OneAuthor

Jun 10, 2016
USA
I'm continuing to enjoy reading your experiences. I too would have had to suppress laughter at what happened to Beth.

Sep 1, 2008
New York, NY
I love the true stories no matter how mild the activity might be. It's so much more realistic for things not to work out and to be timid about the situations because that's almost always how it really happens.

Thanks for sharing them.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 3
Dani would sometimes sit on my desk with her feet resting on my spare chair, in her big platform boots.
And sometimes she borrowed a chair from another desk so she could sit in her chair, with her feet resting on the borrowed chair. This used to greatly annoy her co-workers as they would return to their desk and their chair would be missing, only to find it being used by Dani as a footrest.
Dani was a very confident young girl, with a strong sense of self-entitlement. In time, this resulted in Dani becoming the first of my three all-time favourite co-workers, but only after many months of patiently waiting, and racking my brain about how I might manage to get my hands on her boots or her feet.
To begin with, Dani almost always wore her platform boots to work. Sometimes, I guess when she wasn't in the mood for teetering around on her platforms, she wore a pair of well-worn Doc Marten 8-ups instead.
But one hot summer day, Dani wore a pair of open-toed slip-on wedge shoes. The sole was at least an inch high at the front and was about three inches high at the back. I hadn't seen Dani's bare feet before and I tried not to stare.
It was around 1 in the afternoon, and there was just me and Dani in the office.... I guess the others were on their lunch break. Dani called my name and said "Can you have a look at my foot? It's sore and there's a red mark on it."
Well, I tried to hide my nervousness and I went over to Dani's desk. Dani was barefoot and both of her shoes were lying under her desk. Dani stayed in her chair and lifted her left foot out in front of her. I knelt down beside Dani's outstretched foot and looked at the red mark on the top of her foot just near her big toe and the next toe.
I wanted to hold Dani's foot and I asked her "Is it sore to touch?"
Dani said "Yeah, it's sore all the time. What do you think it is?"
I moved my face a bit closer to her foot, to get a better look, until my face was only three or four inches from Dani's foot.
I asked "How long has it been there?"
Dani replied "Just since this morning... it started to hurt on my way to work, and it's been getting worse." Dani lowered her foot and tucked it back under her chair.
I said "Well I think it'd be from your shoes."
Dani said "No. I've worn them before and never had any problems."
I said "Mmmm, but it's a hot day today, so maybe..."
Dani said "No! It's not my shoes! I think it might be a spider bite."
I reached under Dani's desk and grabbed her left shoe. I put it on the floor in front of Dani's foot and said "Can you just put your shoe on for a minute? I just want to check something."
Dani slipped her foot into the shoe. It had a thick strap of black leather that covered the top of her foot just above her toes. I leaned forward and looked at the strip of leather... the red mark was exactly below the bottom of the leather strip. I pointed this out to Dani, explaining that the mark was obviously caused by the strap of her shoe. Dani pulled her foot out of her shoe and sat her foot on top of her shoe, flexing her toes back.
Dani said in a cute voice "I need first aid!"
I smiled at her and said I would just grab the first aid kit (although I was really intending to somehow end up massaging Dani's foot). I got up and went to my desk, picking up the first aid kit.
Just as I turned to go back to Dani, the State Manager walked into the office and said to me "Got a minute? I need to pick your brain about something."
I couldn't believe his awful timing. I just hoped this wouldn't take long, so I could go back to Dani's foot. But then he said we should go into an office to talk. What could I do? I collected a notepad and pen from my desk.
Just then, Nat returned to the office and sat at her desk. I heard Dani say "Naa-aat .... my foot's sore.... can you rub it?"
As we walked away, I heard Nat say something like "Eeyeww, Gross! I'm not rubbing your foot!"
I can't even recall what the State Manager wanted to talk about that day, but I do remember sitting there, just dying to get back to Dani and her sore foot. But he kept going on and on. We must have been talking for at least twenty minutes before I got back to my desk.
Dani was doing some filing, in her bare feet. I went over to Dani and asked if her foot was still sore. She said that it was.
Trying not to sound nervous, I said "I don't think I've got anything in the first aid kit to fix it, but, if you want,.... if you think it might help, I could massage it a bit."
Dani didn't even look at me, and continued putting files away as she said "Thanks, but I'm OK for now. I might take you up on that later though."
I said "Sure. Just let me know if you do..." and went back to my desk feeling a little embarrassed that I'd offered to rub Dani's foot and had been rebuffed.
I spent the rest of the day waiting and hoping that Dani might tell me she was ready for her foot massage. But she never did. At closing time, she put on her shoes and headed off.
And I never saw Dani wear those shoes to work again.

Being First Aid Officer did occasionally pay off. A new girl started work as a case manager. She was very attractive, in her early twenties, and had recently graduated from college. Her name was Fiona.
It was only Fiona's second or third day when she came to my desk, saying "Angela said you're the First Aid Officer, and I should come and see you."
I looked at Fiona's face and said "Sure. What's wrong?"
Fiona looked down at her knees. The right one was bleeding, with a little bit of blood trickling down her leg.
I stood up and said "Oh! Here... have a seat!"
Fiona sat in my chair and I opened the first aid kit. I got everything set up, and went to the lunchroom to dilute some antiseptic. When I got back, Fiona was still sitting in my chair. She hadn't even wiped off any of the blood, even though there was a box of tissues right beside her on my desk.
I put on some rubber gloves and then gently cleaned the wound. It was just a small graze. Fiona's leg was smooth and nicely tanned. She was wearing slip-on open-toed shoes with three thin black straps across the top of her feet. They had thin soles with chunky heels about an inch high, maybe an inch and a half.
I asked Fiona how she had hurt her knee. I wiped off any remaining blood from her leg, and then applied a small patch of gauze over the graze.
Fiona seemed a bit embarrassed as she explained how she'd hurt her knee. She told me she had been crossing the road just outside our office building. But instead of stepping onto the sidewalk at the end of the crossing, Fiona had taken a shortcut and veered off to the right. So instead of walking onto the lowered path, Fiona walked to the kerb, but didn't see it was higher. She stubbed her toe on the kerb and fell over, landing on her knee. Fiona said "It was sooo embarrassing."
I looked down at Fiona's toes and saw the end of her big toe was also cut, just below her toe nail. So when I'd finished with the bandage on Fiona's knee, I said "Your toe's cut too" and dipped a cotton ball into the antiseptic.
Fiona said "Oh....no, don't worry about my toe. It's not too bad."
I said "I'll just clean it up a bit so we can see what's going on."
Fiona didn't move her foot to make it easier to get at, but she didn't move it away either. Fiona said "That's OK, you don't have to do that" and kept her right foot flat on the floor.
I wiped off the blood as gently as I could, and Fiona said "Oh! Um, thanks for this."
I said "That's OK. I think I'll just put a band-aid on this one."
Fiona flexed her big toe up, letting me wipe away the blood that had trickled down under her toe. I heard her giggle slightly.
Then I picked up a band-aid and said "Hmmm... might be easier if you take your shoe off for a minute."
Fiona slid her foot back, and out of her shoe, then rested it on her heel so I could easily apply the bandage to her right big toe.
I noticed a tiny bit of blood under Fiona's big toe & on the side of the neighbouring toe. I put the band-aid back down and cleaned off the remaining blood marks.
Fiona said "Oh! You don't have to clean off ALL the blood."
I said "That's OK. Nearly finished anyway" and then put a band-aid over the cut, saying "Does that look OK?"
Fiona wiggled her toe a couple of times then said "Yeah, that's good... much better than bleeding all over the place!"
I said "Oh, hang on" and dipped a fresh cotton ball into the antiseptic. I wiped off a bit of blood that was on the sole of Fiona's shoe, where here big toe would be, and at the front edge of her shoe.
Fiona giggled slightly and said "Wow! Thanks!"
I said "OK! All done!" and started putting away the rubbish and the first aid kit.
Fiona slid her foot back into her shoe and said "Thank youuuu" as she walked off to her office.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2010
Real life experiences are great, the anticipation of whether a situation will go the way you'd love it to and the nervous excitement when, very very occasionally it does!
One day I'll have to post my shoe repair experiences on here

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 4
Part of our office work involved typing data into the computer system. Everyone would type in the data and stack the files neatly on their desk, along with a separate stack of papers to go into the bin. Well.... almost everyone!
Dani had a habit of dropping the files onto the floor beside her chair, along with the papers to be thrown out. After she had finished her data entry, she would sort the mess on the floor into files to be put away, and papers to go in the bin.
I tried to explain to her that this wasn't an efficient way to work. And I pointed out that it was a potential safety hazard as staff could trip or slip on the files scattered all over the floor. But Dani kept on dumping her completed work on the floor.
After a few months of nagging Dani about it, one day I just went to her desk and started cleaning up the mess, stacking the files on her desk, and picking up all the papers and putting them in the bin. Dani said thanks and continued dropping files and papers on the floor, even while I was cleaning the mess.
This became a fairly regular routine and once or twice a week I would kneel down and clean up the files and papers from beside Dani's chair, while she continued typing away. Dani pretty much ignored me, and kept tossing files and papers onto the floor beside her while I was cleaning up. Sometimes a file or paper would be caught under one of the wheels of Dani's chair, and there were three times when a piece of paper was under Dani's boot. When that happened, I would ask Dani to lift her foot or move her chair, and she would always oblige.
Dani was obviously really comfortable about me cleaning up her rubbish for her. There were maybe five or six times when I was kneeling on the floor picking up after her, and Dani had to stand up and walk off to get something. On those occasions, she always stepped on the files and papers without the slightest hesitation, yet somehow she never stepped anywhere near my hands.
This went on for about a year, and then Dani stopped dropping stuff on the floor and started putting things on her desk instead (like the rest of us).

A couple of months after I'd started cleaning up after Dani, there was a little incident at a staff meeting. There were about fifteen of us at the meeting. There wasn't a table in the room and we all just sat in chairs in a big oval. The chairs were these weird, old little armchairs, I think they were from the 70s. The State Manager was attending this meeting, and he was sitting opposite me.
Dani sat in the chair beside me, to my left. She was wearing her black leather platform boots. The meeting started at 3pm and was expected to end at around 5pm.
The state manager was talking: "Blah blah blah blah....", when Dani lifted up her left foot, unzipped her boot, and dropped it on the floor. I saw this out of the corner of my eye, but didn't turn to look at what Dani was doing. The State Manager paused and was obviously distracted by Dani taking off her boot. He gathered himself and continued to talk, even while Dani removed her other boot. He was doing pretty well at hiding his interest in Dani's boots and feet.
But then Dani swivelled in her chair and draped her legs over the arm of her chair .... and placed her feet on the outside of my chair.
The State Manager paused and seemed lost for words, and he just stared at Dani's feet on my chair, in front of all of us.
Dani was wearing black socks and I guess her feet were sore, because she was rubbing the soles of her feet on the edge of my armrest. Unfortunately I didn't have my arm on the armrest at the time, but it still must have looked a little odd that Dani was sitting with her feet on the side of my chair, just inches away from me, while I sat there as though it was all completely normal.
The State Manager snapped out of it and started talking again, but for the rest of the meeting he kept sneaking looks at Dani's feet. I don't know whether everyone else had noticed his fascination with Dani's feet. Dani kept her feet on my chair until the meeting ended. Then she put her boots back on and hurried off to catch her train.

It was about a month later, on a Monday, that Dani came to work wearing sneakers, white Nikes with air windows under the heels.
She explained that she had hurt her foot on the weekend, while she was drunk.
I asked Dani if she wanted me to take a look at her injury, but she said no.
It was around 10:30 when Dani told me her foot was really sore and asked if she could go to the chemist and get something for the pain.
I said that was fine, and then she asked me where the nearest chemist store was located. I explained where it was, but it was almost two blocks away. I offered to go to the chemist for her, so she could stay in the office and rest her foot, but Dani said she wanted to talk to the chemist herself.
So Dani walked off to get some painkillers from the chemist.
When Dani came back, her foot was causing her even more pain. She said the walk to the chemist and back had been 'torture'.
I said "I did think about offering to piggyback you to the chemist."
Dani said "Why didn't you??? That would have been awesome!!!"
I replied "Really? Wouldn't you have been embarrassed getting piggybacked through the streets?"
But Dani said "No, not at all. Why would I be embarrassed?"
(...another missed opportunity)

About a month after that, I noticed Dani standing on a chair and adding and removing things from the staff noticeboard. She was wearing her black platform boots, and was standing on a swivel chair. Every time Dani moved, the chair would swivel and she would wobble a bit. It looked kind of dangerous.
I hurried over and held the chair steady. I said "These chairs are no good for standing on. You could fall and hurt yourself."
Dani said "Well, the noticeboard is up so high! I can't reach it without the chair!"
I looked at the platform soles and big heels of Dani's boots sunk deep into the seat of the chair, while she continued tidying up the noticeboard.
I said "Please don't stand on a swivel chair again. It's too dangerous. There's a step ladder in the storeroom."
Dani said "I know but it's too heavy for me to carry."
I said "Well, I was just sitting over there at my desk... you could've asked me to help."
Dani giggled as she said "Help by getting the ladder? Or help by letting me stand on your back?"
I looked at Dani's boots pressing deep into the chair's cushioned seat.
I said "Whatever you want, just so long as you don't use a swivel chair."
Dani said "Cool. Next time I'll stand on your back instead!"
And with that, Dani finished what she was doing and stepped down from the chair and walked straight back to her desk.
I put the chair back at the nearest desk and went back to my desk, very much hoping that Dani really would stand on my back the next time she was updating the noticeboard. But she never did.

Several weeks later, Dani came to work in a pair of shoes I hadn't seen her wear before. They were dark blue leather open-toed shoes with a strap at the ankle and thick four-inch heels. They had soles at least an inch thick.
Around lunchtime, Dani came over to my desk and started talking to me, mostly about work, but Dani could be very chatty sometimes and conversation topics could change pretty quickly.
Out of the blue, Dani said "I don't know why I wore these shoes today. They make my feet sore."
I asked her "Are they new?"
Dani said "No! I've had them for ages!" and lifted up her right foot, sitting it on top of my desk. I could see the sole of her shoe and the pale leather sole had plenty of marks from years of wear.
I wanted to offer to massage Dani's feet, but was a bit reluctant to offer again, not after being rebuffed last time. So instead I said "You can take your shoes off if your feet are sore."
Dani said "They're not too bad at the moment. But I might take them off later."
Dani looked at her right shoe, her foot still on my desk, and said "I really shouldn't have worn these shoes to work. Guys are so lucky not having to wear heels."
I agreed and Dani reached forward with her left hand and felt the base of her shoe's heel.
Dani brought her hand back and said "One time I was wearing these shoes and I stepped on my friend, Lisa."
I asked "Accidentally or on purpose?"
Dani said "Accident or course! I was drunk and I didn't see her and just stepped right on her with my heel! It must have really hurt!"
I looked at Dani's shoe and then said "I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt much... you'd be pretty light."
Dani said "Yeah, but look at my heel! I stepped right on Lisa's back! I didn't even see her there!"
And then the phone on Dani's desk rang and she ran back to her desk to answer it. Dani chatted away on the phone, while I sat thinking about what Dani had just told me. But things got a bit busy after that, and I didn't get to resume our conversation. So I never found out how Dani had stepped on her friend's back or how her friend had reacted to being stepped on.

About a month after that, Dani was angry at me for a week or so. Dani was a contract employee and wanted to be made permanent. I kept asking Angela to make Dani a permanent employee, but it hadn't happened yet. When Angela gave Dani another three month employment contract, Dani was REALLY angry about it... with ME!!
I think it was a Tuesday when Dani got the contract to sign. She wasn't happy and I got the silent treatment for the rest of the week. Brrrrr!
It wasn't until the following Tuesday that Dani started talking to me again. She told me how annoyed she was about not being made permanent yet. Dani obviously didn't believe that it was Angela's decision and not mine.
Later that day, Dani seemed to have thawed out a little bit. She came over to my desk for a bit of a chat. Dani told me about a party she went to on the weekend, in great detail. But I can only recall one particular thing that she said.
Dani said that there was a jumping castle at the party, and she had spent a lot of time bouncing around on it in her socks. Then she said she had taken all her frustration out on the castle.
Dani said "I pretended I was jumping on you!...."
I was a little shocked when Dani said that, and must have looked a bit surprised.
Dani then muttered "....on your head!"
As much as I would have loved to have invited Dani to really jump up and down on my head, I just told Dani again about her employment contract being Angela's decision, and that I had really pushed for her to be made permanent.
Dani then told me about the rest of her weekend, and then went back to her desk. It wasn't until the following Monday that Dani went back to normal again.

I desperately wanted Dani to step on me, and not just talk about it. But I knew I had to be careful.... I didn't want to end up getting in trouble for workplace harassment.
It was at least another month before I finally got the opportunity to clean Dani's boots for her.

Last edited:

OneAuthor

Jun 10, 2016
USA
Dani was quite the interesting coworker. The best scenarios I ever had at the workplace involved shoeplay and certain women walking around the office without shoes on. None ever said they wanted to jump all over me.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 5
I was sitting at my desk and Dani was sitting nearby at her desk. I heard Nat ask her "What are you doing??"
Dani said "Colouring in my boots! Does it look OK?"
I immediately stopped what I was doing, and gave my full attention to Nat and Dani's conversation.
Nat said "No. Not at all."
Dani said "Well, I think it looks better than the scuff marks."
Nat, god bless her, said "Why don't you borrow ****'s shoe polish?"
(For the previous few months I had been keeping black shoe polish in my drawer and giving my boots a bit of a polish at least once a week. I was doing this in the vague hope that it might somehow result in getting to polish one of my female co-workers boots or shoes. And to my great surprise, it seemed like my plan may have worked.)
Dani said "No, I wouldn't even know how to use it."
I turned my chair to face Dani and saw she was colouring in a scuff mark on her platform boots with a texta. I tried to sound relaxed as I joined in the conversation... "Oh Dani, don't use texta... I'll lend you my black polish and I'll explain how to use it!"
I took the polish and shoeshine rag out of my drawer, as Dani said "OK. I'll give it a try."
I handed the polish and rag to Dani and explained how to apply the polish, as Nat went back to the reception desk. But Dani didn't seem to be terribly interested, focusing instead on opening the tube of polish. She couldn't get the lid off... she was trying to screw it off, but the lid just pulled right off. I opened the tube for her, but she was hesitant to apply any polish to her boot, and told me that she'd never polished her boots before.
I said "If you want, I can polish one of your boots, to show you how to do it, and then you can do the other one yourself."
Dani was happy with my suggestion and I knelt on the floor in front of Dani's chair. Dani had her left foot up on her desk. I started applying some polish to her boot, but then said "That's a bit awkward... it might be easier if you put your foot down."
I was hoping Dani would put her foot on my leg, but no such luck. She put her foot just in front of my right knee, resting it on the back of her boot's heel. As I applied the polish, Dani's foot wobbled, so I moved her boot forward to rest against my knee, saying "Try to keep your foot still, if you can." Dani giggled and said OK.
Once I'd covered Dani's boot with polish, I said we'd have to wait a minute for the polish to go tacky. Dani left her sole pressed against my knee while we waited. Then I rubbed the polish into Dani's boot before folding up the rag and buffing the top of Dani's boot. When I moved the rag to the back of her boot and started to pull the rag back and forth, Dani's foot lifted up off the floor, causing me to stop. Dani put her foot back against my knee, but when I started to buff the back of Dani's boot, again her foot lifted up. Dani said "Sorry."
I said "That's OK, but I need you to keep your foot still."
Dani pressed her foot firmly against my knee, and this time I was able to shine the back of her boot without her foot moving. Then I got Dani to turn her foot to the left, followed by the right, so I could shine the sides of her boot, and each time Dani kept her foot hard against my knee.
When I told Dani I was finished, I went to hand the polish to her, but she didn't take it. She pulled her left foot back so it was flat on the floor, and then put her right boot next to it. Dani leant forward and looked down at her boots.
Dani said "Awesome! You can really see the difference!"
I asked "Do you want to try doing the other boot?" but Dani looked hesitant.
I added "Or do you want me to do the other one too?"
Dani said "Can you do it?"
I said sure and Dani put her right foot hard against my left knee. I applied the polish, rubbed it in, and after it had dried a bit, I buffed it all over.
When I was finished, I said "OK. All done. Does that look OK?"
Dani lifted her right foot so she could examine her boot without leaning forward. Her boot was now only two or three inches away from my chest.
I cupped my left hand under Dani's heel as I said "Actually, I might just shine the toe a little more."
Dani giggled and said "OK."
Holding Dani's foot up with my left hand, I rubbed at the toe of her boot with my right hand. Dani's foot wobbled a little bit as I rubbed at her boot, and I said "I'll just buff it now."
Then, with Dani's foot still held aloft by my left hand, I feigned confusion as to how I would support her foot now that I needed to use both hands to buff Dani's boot. I said "Ummmmm" as I looked from her boot to the rag in my hand, and back again. And then I leant my body forward until my chest was touching the sole of Dani's boot, and said "OK, try to keep your foot still."
Dani started giggling and pressed her foot firmly against my chest. I buffed her boot all over again, with Dani giggling every now and then.
When I said "OK. Finished", Dani kept her right boot pressed against my chest.
And then she lifted her left foot and placed it against my chest beside her other boot.
Dani said "Does the other one need any more buffing?"
I said "Yeah, maybe a little" and Dani put her right foot back down on the floor. I started buffing Dani's left boot, while she pressed her foot to my chest, and giggled occasionally.
I was about halfway through, when we heard "Oh! What's going on here?"
Standing to our right was Fiona, with an amused look on her face.
Dani said "He's shining my boots" and giggled.
I nodded, and tried to hide how very embarrassed I felt at Fiona busting me cleaning Dani's boot, and with her foot pressed firmly against my chest!
Dani didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed and didn't move her foot from my chest, just inches below my face.
Fiona raised her eyebrows and then asked me some work-related question. I answered Fiona's question while I continued buffing Dani's boot, and then she went back to her office.
When I'd finished shining her left boot, Dani put her foot back on the floor and just said "Thanks for that" before returning to her work.
I said "You're welcome" and went home very happy that day. I was hoping that Dani might get me to clean her boots every day, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

In total, I got to polish Dani's boots maybe twenty times. Not just her platform boots, but also her black Doc Martens and a pair of black flat-heeled ankle boots. There were two occasions when Dani actually asked me to polish her boots, but every other time I had to ask a seemingly reluctant Dani if she wanted her boots polished. I probably offered a couple of times a week, but Dani usually said no, her boots didn't need cleaning at the moment. But I kept on asking anyway, and was occasionally allowed to clean Dani's boots.

Last edited:

jlp90

Apr 30, 2018
Paris
With hindsight, what do you think she was thinking about all this?
Do you think she knew you liked feet or shoes? Or that you were just helpful?

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
With hindsight, what do you think she was thinking about all this?
Do you think she knew you liked feet or shoes? Or that you were just helpful?
Even now, I really don't know what Dani was thinking on that day. I think she was pleasantly surprised that I was willing to polish her boots. To begin with, she was careful not to touch me with her boots. But once she realised I was fine with her boot being pressed against my knee, Dani was quite comfortable sitting with her foot pressed against me while I polished her boot. I remember she hadn't heard the word 'buffing' before, and seemed to really like the word, using it at every opportunity while I was polishing her boots.
She did giggle when I held her foot up with my hand at the back of her heel, and obviously was enjoying the treatment. And when I put her sole against my chest, she giggled again, and looked very happy that I was letting her put her foot on my chest. Also, when I was polishing her boots, she did say it reminded her of when her dad would sometimes polish her school shoes for her, and the next morning she would get a nice surprise to find her shoes had been cleaned. I'm pretty sure she hadn't previously had anyone clean her boots while she was wearing them. I think she was very much enjoying having me be so submissive and cleaning her boots.
She wasn't at all embarrassed when Fiona busted me. I think she was too young and naive to know about foot fetishes. She seemed to be loving it when I was cleaning her boots, and almost couldn't believe that I was on my knees polishing her boots very thoroughly...while she was wearing them.
However.... that was her reaction at the time. Over the next few years, when I was cleaning Dani's boots or massaging her feet, she sometimes seemed happy, but most of the time she seemed to just take it for granted. And most of the time she knocked back my offers to clean her boots or massage her feet.
In hindsight, I think Dani thought it was a bit of fun in an otherwise boring workplace, with the added advantage of getting her boots cleaned or her sore feet massaged. And yet, she never got me to clean her boots or massage her feet more than once a week. And sometimes she would go an entire month or more without getting me to minister to her boots or feet.
I think that if Dani had thought I had a foot fetish, that she probably would have tried to get me to kiss her feet or something, but she never did. Boot polishing, foot massaging and a couple of other brief and minor incidents... that was the full extent... and they were spread out over about three years! In summary, I think Dani thought I was just a really nice guy. Her best friend once told me that Dani thought of me as "the big brother she never had".
But of course she may have since realised that I had a thing for her feet.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 6
After getting to clean Dani's platform boots that day, I offered several times to shine her boots again, but Dani kept declining my offers.
With Christmas approaching, we were putting up decorations in the waiting room. Dani unzipped her boots and took them off, and stood all over the furniture as she put up tinsel everywhere. She was wearing black socks with brown stripes.
Dani stood on chairs and walked all over the reception desk, hanging tinsel, while the rest of us stayed on the ground handing Dani tinsel and pieces of tape.
I was really enjoying the view of Dani walking on stuff in her socks, but then she started trying to put up some tinsel above the doorway to the office area. But she couldn't reach far enough. Nat was standing beside Dani, handing up bits of tape when needed. Dani was standing on the side of the reception desk and leaning to her right, but then she casually put her right foot on Nat's shoulder, to help her reach across the doorway. But straight away, Nat pulled away saying "Don't stand on me!"
Dani said "I wasn't standing on you! I just need a little support for, like, ten seconds."
Nat said "No way!" and walked away, returning to the office area.
Dani turned to look at me, Cindy and Bill. She gave us this cute look, obviously wanting one of us to come over and let her put her foot on us. I tried not to seem too eager as I went and took Nat's place in the doorway.
Dani said "Thank youuuuuu" and placed her right foot on my left shoulder. Dani put some weight onto her right foot, but kept most of her weight on the other foot, the one on the reception counter. With my shoulder providing the necessary support, Dani leant across and taped the tinsel above the doorway. I could see Dani's toes just below my face, to my left, and she moved her foot slightly while putting up the tinsel. I could smell Dani's sock, and breathed in her foot's scent.
It only took Dani about thirty seconds to put up the tinsel. And then she took her foot off my shoulder. We all finished off the decorations and then went back to work.
The following week, Dani finally accepted my offer to polish her platform boots. Again, I knelt on the floor, but this time Dani put her boot on top of my leg, not just against my knee. And again, I put Dani's boot against my chest when I buffed each boot to a shine.
A few weeks later, after more unaccepted offers to shine her boots, Dani wore her black Doc Marten boots to work. After lunch, Dani asked me if I had my polish at work today. I said yes and asked Dani if she wanted a shoe shine.
Dani said "Yes please. I'm wearing my Docs and they're pretty dirty."
Again I knelt on the floor and, without hesitation, Dani put one foot on my thigh. Dani told me "I've had these boots for years... I used to wear them every day."
Her Docs were well worn, with creases across the top, and the tread pattern on the soles had been worn down so they were now mostly smooth.
I buffed Dani's boot, with her foot pressed against my chest. And when I'd finished, Dani put her other foot on my chest as well. Dani commented on the difference between her just-polished boot and the uncleaned one. Then Dani put both feet on my thighs and I started polishing her other boot.
A few weeks later, Dani was wearing her platform boots and complained that her feet were sore. Cindy made some comment about Dani's boots, saying she shouldn't wear such high boots. I didn't offer to massage Dani's feet at the time, which I regretted.
But then, about four hours later, Dani said to me "My feet are so sore today!"
This time I seized the opportunity and said "Would you like a foot massage?"
Dani laughed and said "No, that's OK."
I said "Are you sure? If your feet are sore, I'm happy to give you a foot massage."
Dani said "Noooo... they're all sweaty and gross."
I said "Well it's been a hot day... I don't mind if they're sweaty.... so would you like that foot massage?"
Dani laughed and said "Thanks, but I've got too much work to do.... Maybe you could give me a foot massage tomorrow."
I can't remember what I said next, but I tried to talk Dani into getting her sore and sweaty feet massaged right now.
Dani said "Tomorrow! Don't worry... my feet will be sore again tomorrow!"
I was a bit disappointed. I doubted that I would really get to massage Dani's feet tomorrow.
The following day, Dani arrived at work wearing her platform boots. After lunch, when no-one else was around, I asked Dani if she wanted that foot massage now.
Dani said "Are you serious? They're pretty sweaty."
I said "That's OK" and Dani giggled as she said "OK then, but I did warn you about the foot sweat!"
Dani took off her boots and her left black sock, while I knelt on the ground in front of her. Dani started wiping black sock fluff from her foot but I said "Don't worry about cleaning off every bit of fluff."
Dani said "Really? OK" and moved her left foot forward, holding it in the air in front of my chest and stomach. I rubbed Dani's foot. It was hot and damp with sweat. I rested her heel on my thigh while I massaged her foot. Dani kept giggling the whole time. She laughed her head off when I was massaging her toes and wiped in between each of her toes. I massaged Dani's left foot for about ten minutes and then she lifted her right foot and took off her sock. But this time she didn't make any effort to brush off the sock fluff and just put the sole of her right foot on my thigh, saying "Do the other one now."
I started work on massaging Dani's right foot, while she also kept her left foot resting on my thigh. Dani wasn't giggling anymore and whenever I would look up at her face, she wasn't even smiling and her eyes would be either half-closed or fully closed. I was a bit concerned and asked Dani if she was OK or wanted me to stop.
Dani then smiled and said "No don't stop. I'm fine. It's just so relaxing it's almost putting me to sleep."
I massaged Dani's right foot for about fifteen minutes and then she thanked me and she put her socks and boots back on.
Over the next few years, I got to clean Dani's boots about twenty times, and apart from two occasions when Dani initiated the shoeshine, I always had to offer to polish her boots. I got to massage Dani's feet about thirty times, and it was usually after Dani had made some casual comment about her feet being sore. She always made it sound like she was just mentioning that her feet happened to be sore, but I guess that was her way of letting me know she wanted a foot massage. Whenever Dani complained of sore feet, I always offered her a foot massage, even if it was a few hours later. Of course I always tried to time the shoeshines and foot massages for when no-one else was around, but Fiona did bust me twice, and Nat busted us about five times. Looking back, I guess Dani was also trying to not get caught by the other staff.
I won't tell you about every shoeshine and every foot massage because they were basically the same every time.
Shoeshines were always with me kneeling on the floor, and Dani got quite comfortable with putting her feet on my thighs and then, for the final buffing, against my chest. That was the routine. There were two occasions when I offered Dani a shoeshine, but she was too busy, however instead of saying no, she took off her boots and gave them to me to clean at my desk. The first time she did this, it was her Docs, and a month or so later she did the same with her platform boots. She then sat at her desk working in her socks, while I sat at my desk polishing her boots. And of course I had to put my hand inside each boot while I was shining them! (Of course!!) But aside from those times, it was always pretty much the same. Occasionally I was really lucky, and Dani would rest her foot on my thigh, and actually be resting part of her boot on my penis. It might be the flat sole, or her heel, or even the side of her boot. Unfortunately this didn't happen every time... in fact it was all too rare. I would be kneeling there polishing Dani's boot while it was pressing on my penis, and I'd be wondering whether she knew that her foot was on my penis. I don't know, but I think maybe she did know.
One day Dani introduced a third pair of boots into the workplace. They were black leather flat-heeled ankle boots that laced up but also had a zip on the inside. They were VERY well-worn.
That was the other time Dani asked me to shine her boots. She'd had them for four years but somehow they looked much older. Dani told me she used to wear them at her previous job at McDonalds. They had a little bit of dried mud around the heels and in the remaining tread so I started by cleaning her boots, while Dani sat in her chair watching me. Once that was done, I asked Dani if she wanted me to put any polish on them.
Dani gave me a bothered look and said "Ahh, yeah! Look at them! Of course I want you to put polish on them! Lots of it!"
You see, the boots had so many scuffs that I thought maybe they were meant to look like that, like a distressed leather... I thought that might be the latest style. (!?)
So I tried to apply polish to every bit of Dani's boots, and really put it on thick in the worst spots. I let the polish dry for about five minutes, with Dani's feet on my thighs, before I started polishing her boots. When I finished, I was actually very surprised at how good they looked. Dani was very happy with how they had scrubbed up too.
Dani started wearing those boots to work more and more, and started to phase out my favourites... her platform boots, in favour of the more comfortable pairs of flat-heeled boots. The platform boots ended up only appearing once a week, and some weeks she didn't wear them even once, and boy I missed those boots.
With the foot massages, we soon got into a routine of me kneeling on the floor, and Dani resting her feet on my thighs while I massaged her feet. After the first three or four times, the routine changed slightly in that I started usually taking off her boots for her as well, and often would put them back on her feet after the massage, too, but not always.
I liked massaging Dani's bare feet, but I especially liked massaging her feet in her socks, I guess because they were nice and damp and had a stronger fragrance. Unfortunately, Dani's preference was for massaging her bare feet. So when I would take off one of her boots, I would massage her foot in her sock for several minutes, before taking off her sock and massaging her bare foot. Although I was removing her socks, except for two occasions Dani always put her socks back on herself.
Dani had only four different socks, but I'm sure she had several pairs of black socks, and maybe the white ones too. Dani had her black socks with the brown stripes, a pair of dark blue football socks, plain black socks and thick white socks.
On one particularly hot day, after I'd taken off her Dr Marten boot, and started rubbing her foot in her football sock, Dani giggled and asked "How are you enjoying my foot sweat?" I can't remember what I said back, but I remember her sock was absolutely drenched with sweat. In fact, after the foot massage, Dani left her socks by the window to try to dry them out. (I now wish I'd offered to take them to the lunchroom to wring them out in the sink...and when I say 'sink' I really mean 'my mouth'!)
There were two other notable incidents with Dani. In Summer, we sometimes had lunch together on the tiny lawn area in the forecourt, or went to the small garden about a block away.
So one day Dani and I were lying on the grass at the park. I had my sandwiches unwrapped and had just taken one bite. Dani was sitting sort of beside me but on an angle with her feet a bit in front of me and my sandwiches. Dani decided to take her boots off before starting to eat. She was wearing her black platform boots. She brought her left knee up and unzipped her left boot, then shook it free from her foot. It kind of fell on my sandwiches and Dani cracked up laughing. She was laughing her head off and wiping tears away from her eyes. The toe of her left boot was slightly on one sandwich and the floppy unzipped leg of her boot had folded over and was covering the other half of my sandwich. I was looking at it and pulling a sad face, and Dani was pissing herself laughing.
I pulled the leg of Dani's boot back, only slightly, and picked up the sandwich and took another bite. Well now Dani was rolling around laughing her head off and other people were looking.
When Dani finally managed to settle herself down a bit, she lifted her right knee up and unzipped her right boot. But instead of shaking her boot off, this time she held her boot by the heel and pulled it from her foot. I assumed that she was just being careful not to let her right boot fall on my lunch. But then she held it by the top and tossed it right on top of my sandwiches.
And of course she started laughing her head off again, literally doubled up and rolling on the ground, with her feet tucked up in their little black socks.
I made a bit of a joke of it, picking up a sandwich and taking a bite, then putting it back under her boot, while saying things like "Hmmm, my sandwich tastes a bit funny today."
Unfortunately Dani didn't put her sweaty socks on my lunch too. Back at work, Dani made several comments about her face hurting from laughing so much, and her stomach hurting from all the laughing.
We went to the park for lunch a few more times, but without Dani ever putting her boots or feet anywhere near my lunch again.
And there was one time when Dani stood on my back in the storeroom. I was already in the storeroom when Dani walked in. She wanted something from the top shelf, but couldn't reach.
She said "How am I supposed to reach the highlighter pens?"
I said that there was a kickstool for reaching the top shelf, but someone had obviously borrowed it and it must have been sitting in someone's office. I could reach the top shelf and offered to grab the pens for Dani, asking what colours she wanted. But Dani said "I don't know. I wanted to have a look at what colours there are before I choose."
Now I could have just grabbed the two plastic containers of highlighter pens and put them on a lower shelf, but this day I decided to take a shot.
I said "Do you want to stand on my back?"
It was a huge surprise when Dani said "Yes. Can I?"
I said "Sure" and got down on my hands and knees.
Dani giggled and said "Are you serious? Can I?"
I said "Yeah, go right ahead."
Dani said "Are you ready? Cos I'm gonna!"
And then, without waiting for a reply, Dani stepped up on my back. She was wearing her black Doc Martens and she was really light. She moved her feet slightly and it felt like she was quite comfortable standing there on my back.
At first, I could hear her rummaging through the containers, but only for about a minute. Then it was quiet and I felt Dani move her feet around a bit more. I think Dani had selected her pens and was just standing on me and moving around a little bit while she enjoyed the novelty of standing on someone. I'd say that in total Dani stood on my back for two minutes, maybe even three, before she stepped down and said "Thanks" as she walked off. I loved having Dani stand on my back and hoped it would become a regular occurrence, but it never happened again.
I worked with Dani for about four years, but in the end, Dani got a promotion to a supervisory role at one of our branch offices near her home.
As great as my experiences with Dani were, at the time it was mostly frustrating. She would stand on my back, or get her feet massaged, and it would seem like this might happen every day from now on, only for it to never happen again, or only happen again weeks or months later. Such a tease!

Next time: Fiona and Lucy

Last edited: