Giantess Giselle!

Jul 23, 2009
www.clips4sale.com
Hey everyone, just uploaded Giselle's first Giantess clip! I've attached a small sample clip if you want to check it out!

Goddess Giselle has 2 tiny little slaves that can't seem to stop fighting. She decides she has to do something to make them be quiet so she steps on them then sits on them over and over again. Finally she decides to go out so she places her little slaves in her bikini bottom for the day!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NJ3TQ7RJ

Jul 23, 2009
www.clips4sale.com
The full video is a little over 3 minutes long. We have shot a few giantess clips, but so far they're all about 3-4 minutes long, however the smother/trample clips are usually longer. I'm always open to requests and suggestions though, if you would like me to do longer clips, or anything you would like to see Giselle do just let me know.

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
I'd love to see some long butt crush giantess clips. :) There's not to many good quality videos out there... And some focus too much on POVs or slow mos or even special effects... hardly ever do I see any that simply film. POVs are good, but pretty much only good for the actual sitting or stepping. But after that, when it goes dark, what's the point? If you catch my drift. Also, a lot of times the girls get up too soon when they're sitting on the doll or whatever. They don't really sit very long.

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
I'd love to see some long butt crush giantess clips. :) There's not to many good quality videos out there... And some focus too much on POVs or slow mos or even special effects... hardly ever do I see any that simply film. POVs are good, but pretty much only good for the actual sitting or stepping. But after that, when it goes dark, what's the point? If you catch my drift. Also, a lot of times the girls get up too soon when they're sitting on the doll or whatever. They don't really sit very long.

I agree completely with Mr Crypt's comments.

Another viewpoint concerning giantess/butt crush clips.
Focus the camera on the back side during the action. Frontal views of her sitting on a victim kinda defeats the purpose of the clip. One of the appeals of the butt crush fantasy to us is because we like viewing butts.

Just my personal preference but I am more likely to buy a giantess buttcrush themed clip if that's what the action consists of. Not half butt crush and half foot crush action because feet do absolutely nothing for me.

Think of it this way, you now have twice the potential for selling clips if you devote one clip that appeals to butt crush fetishists and one clip to foot crush fetishists. I'm less likely to buy the clip if I know I'm paying for half a clip's worth of action that doesn't appeal to me at all.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2009
www.clips4sale.com
I agree completely with Mr Crypt's comments.

Another viewpoint concerning giantess/butt crush clips.
Focus the camera on the back side during the action. Frontal views of her sitting on a victim kinda defeats the purpose of the clip. One of the appeals of the butt crush fantasy to us is because we like viewing butts.

Just my personal preference but I am more likely to buy a giantess buttcrush themed clip if that's what the action consists of. Not half butt crush and half foot crush action because feet do absolutely nothing for me.

Think of it this way, you now have twice the potential for selling clips if you devote one clip that appeals to butt crush fetishists and one clip to foot crush fetishists. I'm less likely to buy the clip if I know I'm paying for half a clip's worth of action that doesn't appeal to me at all.
Thank you both very much for your input! I'm going to be filming with Giselle again this weekend and I'll try to make a couple of butt crush clips that are more to your liking. If you have any more ideas or suggestions let me know by tomorrow and I will do my best to make them happen :)

Thanks again!