going to be facesat and smothered by 2 women next week

Nov 5, 2006
this is one of my first posts to the site involving a quick discussion on being facesat. I hope to provide pictures to my conversation below at some point.

I am from Canada but live now in latin america. I have had the opportunity to enjoy some great facesitting sessions over the past years, including 2 girls a number of times...all very good looking if you like that really hot latina look.

for me I enjoy facesitting but also being milked (orgasm after orgasm with little breaks). I have a good friend Vanessa that I meet with once every week or two who enjoys facesitting. she is from Colombia, which I can say hands down has some of the hottest women on the planet!!

I explained to her that I would like to be with 2 women one facesitting and smothering, while the other looks after my lower regions for lack of better wording.

Her eyes lit up when I showed her some videos I had on my computer from femdom army and smother.com involving smothering. I can definitely say to Luke and mr Crypt that the videos you have with Reese and Tangent are some of the hottest facesit/smother clips I have ever downloaded!!

She in turn showed me via memory stick pics of her and the girlfriend she had in mind to make this come true. She mentioned that the two of them would take turns one on my face and one taking care below until I could not take it anymore....even more fun when I speak little spanish and her little english, but seems like facesitting and video can cut through the boundaries!!

Both girls are really hot and I cannot wait to enjoy both of them together, I have such a great time everytime with Vanessa.

Both would be in their mid 20's have ridiculous bodies. As mentioned i have had the opportunity to have 2 girls before, explaining to them what I liked.....but I thought it was finally time to share some of these experiences on here.

I will look to write about some future experiences, but in closing I will say the following:

viva colmbiano chicas!! everyday women down here who make latin sex symbols like Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz honestly look nothing more than average

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
Look forward to hearing more! I too am a fan of two girl sessions, I've had many sessions with one on my face while the other 'attends' to me below..., I love it - would like to try having 3 girls, but starts getting a bit expensive!

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
this is one of my first posts to the site involving a quick discussion on being facesat. I hope to provide pictures to my conversation below at some point.

I am from Canada but live now in latin america. I have had the opportunity to enjoy some great facesitting sessions over the past years, including 2 girls a number of times...all very good looking if you like that really hot latina look.

for me I enjoy facesitting but also being milked (orgasm after orgasm with little breaks). I have a good friend Vanessa that I meet with once every week or two who enjoys facesitting. she is from Colombia, which I can say hands down has some of the hottest women on the planet!!

I explained to her that I would like to be with 2 women one facesitting and smothering, while the other looks after my lower regions for lack of better wording.

Her eyes lit up when I showed her some videos I had on my computer from femdom army and smother.com involving smothering. I can definitely say to Luke and mr Crypt that the videos you have with Reese and Tangent are some of the hottest facesit/smother clips I have ever downloaded!!

She in turn showed me via memory stick pics of her and the girlfriend she had in mind to make this come true. She mentioned that the two of them would take turns one on my face and one taking care below until I could not take it anymore....even more fun when I speak little spanish and her little english, but seems like facesitting and video can cut through the boundaries!!

Both girls are really hot and I cannot wait to enjoy both of them together, I have such a great time everytime with Vanessa.

Both would be in their mid 20's have ridiculous bodies. As mentioned i have had the opportunity to have 2 girls before, explaining to them what I liked.....but I thought it was finally time to share some of these experiences on here.

I will look to write about some future experiences, but in closing I will say the following:

viva colmbiano chicas!! everyday women down here who make latin sex symbols like Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz honestly look nothing more than average
awesome! I have not once in my life and I am not exaggerating, met a Latin woman that was not interested in facesitting and ass worship,etc. Not one. I'm sure you're in heaven down there.

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
WOW! You lucky SOB!!! :D

Post up pics when you can! I look forward to it.

I just met a Columbian girl on Saturday... Damn she was gorgeous... I agree, Columbian girls are amazingly hot (probably the hottest in the world) and if you speak any Spanish, they'll be all over you!

In for the updates!

Nov 5, 2006
Will keep you updated on here time to time and I actually showed them the clips from femdom army that I love with both tangent and Reese, those are great facesit/smother clips!!

I have travelled through europe and latin america and will say that if I had to generalize.....Colombian Women in general are incredibly hot, incredibly friendly and fun to hang out with if you can converse at all in spanish, and are game for facesitting etc with no problems if you can show them what you mean like I was able to.

Vegas party atmosphere meets Hawaii weather with tonnes of opportunity for facesitting.......it is heaven!