gr25 models

gr25

Jan 20, 2003
Melbourne, FL
clips4sale.com
hey gang,

i have been super busy shooting new models and am trying to figure out who you'll want to see. i hate html and working on my amateur site, but every now and then i add more content to it. the more input i get from people here the better my little page can be. for example these two models both performed throatstanding and i don't mind sharing a few pics in exchange for your feedback. go to my webpage and submit a vote for the model that you want to see stand on my throat.....whoever gets more votes.....wins and i will post a picture of her throatstanding here in this thread. i know you all are busy and like everything already here, but i have to try this.....

gr25

Aug 28, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Hey Grant, great to see you back!

Tough decision, but I think the look on Calimarie's face tips the balance to her - she looks like she'll enjoy crushing some windpipe!

You've gotta post some of your dirty feet pics - they are awesome man! Don't ewaste your time on the website - post the pics here and you'll get way more exposure with a lot less work.

Way looking forward to seeing more of your work!! :worship:

ff

gr25

Jan 20, 2003
Melbourne, FL
clips4sale.com
flintstonefred,

thanks for the welcome back!! ever since my divorce i've been shooting so much it's hard to keep track of. you were right about calimarie enjoying the throatstanding and she does it so well. i will research my collection for some good dirty feet pics. thanks for participating in the vote because it inspires me to post more pics.

miami1,

no the problem is me...i suck at html..lol.....i'm trying though as it is challenging....

dispater,

thanks for the comments as i don't hire just any model....as for being a hero..i'm honored.

gr25

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Great pics gr. Your doing great man. I like them all brother, but if I had to vote, I'd vote for the one in the last pics.
Thanks for sharing.

Dec 13, 2002
Visit site
gr25,
I voted on your site, I'd love to see Calimarie do some neck standing. When I click the links, they seem to just give me an error message. Have you taken them down by chance?
Anyway, great pictures - hope to see more of the women in the future. You have quite the lineup I must say!

meministry

gr25

Jan 20, 2003
Melbourne, FL
clips4sale.com
sinbad,

hey man, what's up? thanks for the comments....what's the model's name that you would vote for? i've got a few more shoots this weekend too...

meministry,

thanks for the vote and you will see (calimarie or molly as she goes by now) throatstanding......i'm trying to shoot her again this weekend.....yes, i know the website sucks, but i added a few more pics today and corrected a few more links...hopefully, soon i'll have all the links fixed.

gr25