Group Facesit/Facefart Movie Sites?

bikeking8

Jun 29, 2009
What paysite offers movies/clips where 4+ ladies take turns sitting on one person's face, receiving oral pleasure until they climax? Or where 4+ ladies repeatedly fart on a person's face? The title of specific movies/clips would also be helpful so I'm not wading through hundreds of descriptions after I pay for membership. Thank you in advance!

bikeking8

Jun 29, 2009
O yeah that's hilarious, undrneath1. I ask for help from a like-minded community and get this. I understand now. Thanks for showing me the way! Maybe I should have worded it "Most Painful Website?" in the title? My sincere apologies for my transgressions o powerful one.

You don't think I've scoured any available movie lists (no matter how vague and uninformative they may be) of a bunch of paysites? Perhaps you should add the rule "no requests for movie/paysite suggestions" in the sticky if you indeed feel you are above offering genuine help to those who ask; instead of blatantly replying for no other reason other than to... I have no clue why forum members like you do what you do. I really don't.

For future reference, take into consideration that-hey!-maybe the person on the forum asking a question got to this forum as a google search result. Mind blowing I know but it happens.

And on a final note, I was going to subscribe to smother.com but Luke's s/n stained and defiled any notion I had of even visiting the site; as he backed up undrneath1's self-important rip on an honest question. Kudos to both!

I understand I'm ranting myself and you attract more flies with honey, but seriously. These type of flies would just defecate on a tanker full of honey.

*EDIT* Wait a minute. Is the "number of posts" lke a high score for people that do this? I wanna play that game! Weeeeee!

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
If your original post had included just the first two lines, you might have gotten a reply but to add this:

The title of specific movies/clips would also be helpful so I'm not wading through hundreds of descriptions after I pay for membership

First of all, in order for someone to even answer that request they would either have to have an almost photographic memory of all the names and content of the "hundreds" of video on the site or... they would have to research the whole list of videos on the site themselves just to compile a list you MIGHT be satisfied with.

Which brings me to my second point that in your post you came across as either some really lazy person or incredibly arrogant to think someone is going to devote their free time to save you what?..a whole 2 hours of browsing thru the selection ON YOUR OWN TIME?

The fact nobody but myself and Luke bothered to comment in this thread would confirm the fact everyone else must have gotten the same impression from your comments as we did.

As far as your comments and temper tantrum towards Luke and Smother.com in your second post...well it's your loss as far as I am concerned.

I'm sure their business will survive without you, your $25 and the almost inevitable future request from you to them to change the current system on their site so you can find what you want in a faster way.

For future reference, take into consideration that-hey!-maybe the person on the forum asking a question got to this forum as a google search result. Mind blowing I know but it happens.

So what's your point? You still get to act like a schmuck on here because you found this place because of Google Search?

Is the "number of posts" lke a high score for people that do this? I wanna play that game! Weeeeee!

No...it's a sign of the level of contributions a member gives back to this forum. I must admit most members don't make such a splash with their very first posting as you have.

Last edited:

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
O yeah that's hilarious, undrneath1. I ask for help from a like-minded community and get this. I understand now. Thanks for showing me the way! Maybe I should have worded it "Most Painful Website?" in the title? My sincere apologies for my transgressions o powerful one.

You don't think I've scoured any available movie lists (no matter how vague and uninformative they may be) of a bunch of paysites? Perhaps you should add the rule "no requests for movie/paysite suggestions" in the sticky if you indeed feel you are above offering genuine help to those who ask; instead of blatantly replying for no other reason other than to... I have no clue why forum members like you do what you do. I really don't.

And on a final note, I was going to subscribe to smother.com but Luke's s/n stained and defiled any notion I had of even visiting the site; as he backed up undrneath1's self-important rip on an honest question. Kudos to both!

I understand I'm ranting myself and you attract more flies with honey, but seriously. These type of flies would just defecate on a tanker full of honey.

*EDIT* Wait a minute. Is the "number of posts" lke a high score for people that do this? I wanna play that game! Weeeeee!
sorry to offend you but yes I back up UN1 rip. I thought it was funny, is it that big of a deal to you? Don't take life so seriously dude. AND FYI- we have VERY few facefarting clips on smother.com ,maybe 2 or 3 max. I was in a few clips for smother.com where I took on 3 girls with my tongue as they facesat me, but it was only their assholes, not their pussies.