GTS Video Game - Goddess of Trampling

Nov 24, 2017
Have you guys seen this game?
https://www.patreon.com/FWFS

It's really impressive. It has a lot of different fetishes baked into it and the developer keeps adding more.

My favorite part is the fatal endings. One has two amazons shrink your character down and stomp on him over and over, before crushing flat beneath them as they make out. Some seriously good stuff.

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Interesting. Is it all fighting...or more like getting the crap stomped out of you? Not complaining just wondering what kind of game it is..

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
Interesting. Is it all fighting...or more like getting the crap stomped out of you? Not complaining just wondering what kind of game it is..
It is turn based fighting. You have HP, MP, SP. Attack, Special Attack, Heal Wounds, Cure Ailment, Up Defense, Up Attack, Recharge. You pick an option and your character does that move, it is 3D graphics actually look pretty sweet.

Then the monster goes and depending on what level you are doing they will do different animations. The first girl you fight has attack options like stomping you, shrinking you and putting you in her mouth, dropping her ass on you, pissing on you etc. She's also much larger than you are. Depending on how you die there may be a bit of a bonus scene.

There are currently 3 fights, one of them I've completed and the other two seem impossible w/o crazy luck or A LOT of grinding. And right now that's all there is to do in the game, just grind the same fights for gold and exp that after several of which marginally improve your character so they have better chance in the future.

I'd really encourage you to try the demo as it is pretty awesome but just don't expect anything close to a full game... so far. I have high hopes for the future but probably won't actually support the patreon until more a game is fleshed out.

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
Yeah I can complete the first level too, I had the second level on 500 hp and was out of mana and defense. (man those bitches play unfair :p).
I have more success when I attack alot. By the way do u know what recharge does? I never used it and I'm lvl 20.

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
Yeah I can complete the first level too, I had the second level on 500 hp and was out of mana and defense. (man those bitches play unfair :p).
I have more success when I attack alot. By the way do u know what recharge does? I never used it and I'm lvl 20.
Woah lol level 20? I'm at level 5 and I felt like I've played this a lot! Recharge sacrifices SP to get back mana.