gymnastics

rules have changed but someone has to find the prooves...

From year ???? it has been stated that gymnast have to be more than 16 or 18 to participate in any international competition...

Because before that, kids around 10 where often participating... knowing how hard international is on adults (very spartian way of life) it was quite unaceptable to impose that to kids who may not have had the choice.

Paedophilia was also rumored as an element in deciding this change.

Cu

Aug 13, 2002
Visit site
well thats fine and dandy but dosent have much to do with the price of tea in china. here it has to be 18 at least without a doubt in mind, not 16-18 as this is not a gymnastics forum.
but those pics seemed ok except maybe the 1 where u cant see any faces.

bullshit

Jan 7, 2004
Visit site
these are collegiate gymnasts, if u look real close in one of the pictures with the girl on the balance beam there is a girl in a white T-shirt in the background, u can see her shirt says Alabama and she has on the warm up suit.

Aug 4, 2002
Florence, Mississippi
I for one love a girl feet and legs, who's of age, that's a gymnast!! They have some of the most shapely legs ever and some of most awesome soft feet ever. Trust me I used to date one. They take great care of their feet because they're important to what they do. I also assure you that one of these girls can stomp harder than half the women most come across. They have TREMENDOUS leg strength. Not to mention they're hot as hell to begin with. Although I know they're not "trampling or crushing" there's still feet and legs involved and I would like to see more pics. Now if someone can get someone like the beautiful VinylQueen to do some gymnastics then we might have a winner! :D

Dec 10, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by looserlicker
If you have more like these please post them;)
They may be 18 years of age, BUT, if they look like they are 13 years of age, WHY take the chance of even remotely violating these women who MAY? be abhorred that their pic are on a trample board?

IS THIS SUBJECT "THAT" IMPORTANT?? :confused: :confused:

Luke

The Juggernaut
Oct 27, 2002
The Land of Oz
Visit site
I just watched [and taped some] of the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships that was held down here in Melbourne.

One girl in particular i found extremely attractive, Catalina Ponor, she was amazing on the beam and i loved all the close up shots of her feet.

These girls and guys are such incredible athletes, its amazing to watch them in action, it seems they literally defy gravity sometimes with the feats they can achieve.

Very impressive display all round and was well worth watching.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Personally, I think that this subject puts us on very dodgy ground - gymnastics really have no place at all (especially these days) in an adult FETISH forum, irrespective of the participants age (or alleged/estimated ages).
If you want to look at gymnastics then you are in the wrong forum - there must be plenty of gymnastics forums (or yahoo groups) out there if you like that sort of thing.

Luke

The Juggernaut
Oct 27, 2002
The Land of Oz
Visit site
Originally posted by bfrug
Personally, I think that this subject puts us on very dodgy ground - gymnastics really have no place at all (especially these days) in an adult FETISH forum, irrespective of the participants age (or alleged/estimated ages).
Well, i disagree.

I know that the girl i made comment on is 18, i myself being only 23 i hardly see my comment as being inapporpriate.

She is apparently a well known person in the gymnastics circle, and i dont really see an issue with me [or others] making some admiring remarks.

Is it really any different than talk discussing how attractive some guys find jessica simpson and her legs/feet etc?

I dont think it is at all.

She is of age, I think she had an absolutely great set of legs and feet and thus made comment about that. the problem being...?

I think the main thrust of your post was about those that were under-age, and i do most definitely agree with that, but i dont think if a girl is 18 or over she should be automatically not allowed for discussion on our forum simply because she does something such as gymnastics as a vocation - i think it is obvious why us foot/leg lovers admire girls who utilise their assets in such an impressive manner.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Hi Luke,

I do see your points of view regarding YOUR comments, but we should still err on the side of caution with this forum, after all we do not know who is monitoring us (until the knock on the door).
Don't forget that this actual forum is entitled "Trample and Foot Fetish Pics" and the first picture is of feet only with no clue whatsoever of the age of the person concerned - it only take ONE inapproriate picture to attract the wrong kind of attention. After all, just supposing that the foot belongs to a 15 year old girl and that she was YOUR daughter (if you were older) would you want ANY part of your daughter pictured on a fetish forum - I think not !
Maybe, if these sort of pictures are posted, it would be better to keep them in the "General Discussions" section.