HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:

Stryder

Broken Goods
Aug 28, 2002
Thank you my friend. I was going to have a blue lonely night but got a special phone call from a 6 foot 2 goddess model who I had been kind too back when I was married and she has been in Sydney for 4 years. She came to visit for the evening on my birthday and gave me something memories are made of. More details soon but we are going to a fetish club tomorrow night and should have some photos. I will be relocating to Melbourne very soon as I have received a very good job offer. Really nervous about the move and leaving all those I know and care about here behind and going 2000 kilometres south. But have many kinksters already tell me they are keen for me to arrive which is good because I dont know anyone down there.

Peeping TOM

Hidden Ob -server
Jul 5, 2008
"DOWN UNDER"
I will be relocating to Melbourne very soon as I have received a very good job offer. Really nervous about the move and leaving all those I know and care about here behind and going 2000 kilometres south. But have many kinksters already tell me they are keen for me to arrive which is good because I dont know anyone down there.
Happy Belated Wishes

I hope you had a wonderful celebration with your Amazon weekend date.

Knowing how hard it is to finding yourself in a new city, feel free to contact me if I may offer any assistance I can to introduce you to some of the people involved the scene in Victoria. Although there are many Fetish clubs there is not a large specific trample scene per se in Melbourne. I am certan that you will find yourself just as much at home in your new location on those floors, while many Dommes/Mistresses/Kinkists will benefit from your 'rug' expertise.

Here is a quick link to some of the clubs, and there is a new one on first Sun of each month called 'KINKY'

Welcome to "Mexico" mate

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Hey, thanks a lot everyone. But I quick aging when I was 25. : ) Much appreciated guys. Thanks for noticing mogli, and happy birthday to you Stryder!