Happy Thanksgiving: New Trampleguy Photos

I will be posting the majority of the images taken with my camera in my members' section, but I have told Trampleguy that ALL of the images he took can be posted on here. When he gets back from his vacation, expect a bunch of great cock box and trampling images.

Here's a teaser for you barefoot fans!

VQ

Dec 10, 2002
Visit site
Yes VQ, Happy TG!

Got my copy of "It Only Hurts When You Make Me Laugh!" today, and I must say I love it!

Love the background music too, really makes it an art DVD.

Better yet, would love it if I was in a position to make an "offering":D THANKS.......:)

moglijohnson

Feb 1, 2003
upstate NY
groups.msn.com
VQ,
I'd love to spend Thanksgiving beneath your beautiful feet!! Thankful for gorgeous women, like you, that understand our fetishes, and enjoy it as much as we do. Thank you very much for these pics!! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving...

always beneath you,
mogli

gr25

Jan 20, 2003
Melbourne, FL
clips4sale.com
VQ,

Happy Thanksgiving! Just had to say thank you for the awesome session at last Thursday's foot party in Los angeles. You were so cool and understood exactly what I wanted. Hope to see you again soon. Wish I could have gotten a pic of when you stood on my throat. Maybe next time we can shoot/session after the party.....

Thanking you,

gr25

http://grantryan25.tripod.com

Jul 18, 2004
somewhere in texas
Visit site
love them mistress vinyl queen . i enjoy the pictures of face standing too with those beautiful dominant feet.thank you for sharin a sneak pre view.happy thanksgiving and we sure could stand to see a few more if youd be so kind.thanks .there great.:worship:

Aug 29, 2002
india
Visit site
Thanks Goddess for posting such lovely barefeet facestanding pics! Goddess You are great and i am passionate to be dominated under Your divine Bare Feet! Goddess any plans of ever visiong India?
Your footslave
rohit

Aug 26, 2002
Badger Land
Visit site
Hi VQ,

just returned from a successful hunting trip
and seen your post.

I hope you had a great Turkey day! I wish I
could have followed you down to the LA foot
party, but it just wasn't in the cards :-(

Hey, I loved those pics!!! its neat to see those
pics of me from a different perspective.

Just as soon as I finish getting un-packed
I'll post of few of those pics we took. I think
there's nearly a hundred of them!

If all goes according to plan, I should be back
your way at the end of Jan.

Thanks for the trample expereince, espeacially
the ball piercing ;-)

Until then,
Mitch

Jan 11, 2005
Australia
Visit site
Hi VQ,

I've been a long time fan of yours. However, I've only just been made a fully registered member of this forum. So, until now, I've been a very long time quite fan of yours.

So, I just thought I'd say, thanks very much for all these great pics.

P.S. Any chance of you doing tour of Australia??

sevencircles