Hard to find models for trample videos?

Aug 13, 2002
Visit site
Actually so far it seems to be working out good. I went on google and hunted down some free message boards for models looking for work or ppl looking to hire some. i just said what i wanted, trample and crushing of food, $100 an hour canadian and hoped for the best. So far theres been 7 responses and positive follow up emails. Now I just need to buy the equipment. But it shows how easy it is if any of you ever thought about tring it. I want to post pics of the girls but I better not as I didnt ask them. But so far theres a sexy 21 year old arab girl, a 22 year old pin up model with a brown belt, a cute girl next door type who sent feet pics to. So this is not only an easy way to get trampled, but they all know its going to be filmed. A pro domme charges usually $200 an hour or more. So nothing has happened yet but its looking good and i'd advise you try it as long as your ready to be mature and professional and not give this fetish a bad rap:D

Dec 10, 2002
Visit site
http://www.dpcorner.com/all_about/releases.shtml

Hey Mike19.......yeah, I posted this method a few times on this board, but you are the only one I see who has tried it, except one other well know BIG web page owners on this board;)

Here is a tip; make sure you get a release form from all women you take pictures of, because if by some chance? they end up in the wrong place;) you can CYA legal wise.

After you get that release, you can post them:D :D

GOOD LUCk:)

SoleMann

Aug 29, 2002
Ohio
solemann.deviantart.com
Good call on the model release form. It's pretty much the standard that most photogs use. I added two extra lines "Printed Name" and "Email Address". Because I found that some models' signatures are unreadable, and having their email helps to keep in touch with them.

Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Hello there I have been looking at this very recently and have had some good feedback from England.

I have been on some modelling forums and the girls are very open and happy to be photoed or filmed trampling which is very good.

I am researching it at the moment, I am currently trying to find a photographer who as all the equipment to take the pictures.

I am looking at producing a website next year with pictures and clips etc.

It is good to know about the modelling release.

If anyone can offer any advice at all it would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Aaron

Aug 13, 2002
Visit site
never assume because of the area you live in that you won't get responses. isnt amsterdam in holland? , that dosent seem like such a reserved place from what i've seen. So just do a goodle search for message boards and start posting well worded ads, offer 100$ for 90-120 minutes although i said $100 CAn for an hour.
heres a good site http://adulthollywoodnorth.com/

Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Does anyone in england know any good photographers who studios etc for me to visit with some models, I am not having much look at the moment. I have sent numerous emails not to much look though.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Aug 13, 2002
Visit site
does it have to be an actual studio? or just a place to film?
If its just a room you need look for want ads for ppl looking for roomates, email ones that sound like younger guys or students and ask them if u can rent their place for a night or however long u need it for. Just explain what you need it for and that they can still be there. Sounds like a long shot but college students need extra money and its just a modeling shoot so they may love the idea.

burgie

Apr 20, 2004
Netherlands
Visit site
Originally posted by mike19
never assume because of the area you live in that you won't get responses. isnt amsterdam in holland? , that dosent seem like such a reserved place from what i've seen. So just do a goodle search for message boards and start posting well worded ads, offer 100$ for 90-120 minutes although i said $100 CAn for an hour.
heres a good site http://adulthollywoodnorth.com/
Yes, Amsterdam is in Holland but you can't call it a Dutch city. It has over 100 different nationalities and it's becoming less and less popular in Holland.

But the problem is that prostitution is a legal profession in Holland. So if you want to do something kinky or erotic you go to a professional. Other ladies don't want to be associated with the ladies who work as pros so they're not interested in something in between. There's almost nothing between prostitution and the 'normal' world. Offering a random girl about €100,- doesn't get her blood pumping. They can make that kind of money with a normal job. Secondly, loyalty to your partner is considered to be the greatest thing there is here in Holland. Stepping on a guy for a little money is looked upon as cheap and not being loyal to your partner.

It's just one big myth that the Dutch are so liberal about everything... :eek: