Health problems after eating poop

Aug 17, 2002
Germany
I had zero stomach trouble with the offering from this Italien woman. It was not so much, like a little saucis ( a wienner).
But I must also say this could be a chance. In any case eating poo isn`t any exceiting as you have in mind wihle masturbating.

peqe75

Mar 10, 2016
This is very true. My wife takes a shit in my mouth about once a week, and I eat it, but eating it doesn't get me excited, the taste is awful. However, I like the feeling of being so submissive.
I´ve extracted from the toilet (in 3 o 4 times that toilet has been clogged) some little piece of my wife´s shit after my wife had gone and i´ve always been very very exited. I barely could breath due to my enormous arousal when i was about to drop the piece in my mouth. The taste is awful, terrible, but feeling the shit when go down my throat makes me feel hot in every pore of my skin.

That´s someting that i have done without her knowledge. We are playing since a year ago femdom relationship (she´s my wife for 8 years but my Mistress for 10 months) but she doesn´t like golden shower nor brown shower (perhaps with perseverance i could persuade her to pee in my mouth - i have done it a lot of time with other women in the past and i am very experienced) If any time (or in another life) she wanted to shit and pee in my mouth being my Mistress as she is, it would be GREAT. Bad taste is a little price to pay!

(sorry if my english isn´t very good. If it would i´d try to write any story for you all readers)

Jun 12, 2003
New York
Visit site
I have never had the full brown experience, but i have swallowed lot's of pee. I have also been in service to to Domina's who provided full toilet to select customers. they were both vegetarian, and one of them actually had her poo tested for safety, (don't know where) so i think your wife[s diet is worth considering, clearly more than one poster here has had serious problems, it's worth thinking hard about. though, at the same time, if i were in service to a beautiful Domme who wished to use me that way, i would likely accept

Nigel1980

Aug 12, 2018
I´ve extracted from the toilet (in 3 o 4 times that toilet has been clogged) some little piece of my wife´s shit after my wife had gone and i´ve always been very very exited. I barely could breath due to my enormous arousal when i was about to drop the piece in my mouth. The taste is awful, terrible, but feeling the shit when go down my throat makes me feel hot in every pore of my skin.
The first time I ate shit it was also from the toilet. But when eating it from the toilet it's usually not warm anymore, you can eat smaller sizes and at your own pace and the smell and taste is less intense because it's not warm.

Being shit in the mouth is something completely different. If my wife pushes a big disgusting warm shit in my mouth, the taste is way more intense, and it can only go one way: down my throat into my stomach.