help with findom addiction

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

I'm a married guy, mid '50s, love my wife, have 2 grown children out of the house, yada-yada.

Unfortunately, i've spent $20,000 in findom , homewrecking and blackmail clips and calls and tributes the last several months to niteflirt, manyclips, clips4sale, iwantclips, kinkbomb. Fortunately, I have *NOT* given anyone my real information!

I have gotten most of the clip stores to agree to block my credit cards so I can no longer use any of them. My niteflirt account is closed. I have been clean for 2 weeks but the temptation is always lurking.

I find myself listening to clips such as "Lauren Rules Bankruptsy" where she tells me to liquidate my savings, 401k, etc., and the thought is agonizingly appealing.

Does anyone have any advice? Anyone successfully kick this???

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
I feel for you buddy. I wish I had a secret formula but like all addictions...it's always lurking right around the corner. Maybe think about what you could lose every time the urge arises and is it worth what you'll lose when your found out. I say 'when' because if you keep going, eventually you will be found out.

vpose113

Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

I'm a married guy, mid '50s, love my wife, have 2 grown children out of the house, yada-yada.

Unfortunately, i've spent $20,000 in findom , homewrecking and blackmail clips and calls and tributes the last several months to niteflirt, manyclips, clips4sale, iwantclips, kinkbomb. Fortunately, I have *NOT* given anyone my real information!

I have gotten most of the clip stores to agree to block my credit cards so I can no longer use any of them. My niteflirt account is closed. I have been clean for 2 weeks but the temptation is always lurking.

I find myself listening to clips such as "Lauren Rules Bankruptsy" where she tells me to liquidate my savings, 401k, etc., and the thought is agonizingly appealing.

Does anyone have any advice? Anyone successfully kick this???
I probably should be the last guy to give you advice on this matter but I found that you need to get yourself out of the environment that allows you to be alone with your phone or pc. I'm not a doctor but you may have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Its nothing to be ashamed about but its a disease like anything else is, diabetes, heart disease, etc.). OCD is common but when it controls your life you need to get help. There are all kinds of medications for OCD. It's similar to clinical depression. You made step one already. You know you have a problem. Niw get professional help for it.
Take it for what it's worth. Good Luck.