Her Challenger

Feb 27, 2005
NYC
Visit site
Wonderful photo-story! Done so well, even the expressions on her face fit so perfectly-could your generosity possibly extend to a part 2 or sequel? No, that would be too much pleasure, I would probably explode with joy!(but what a way to go;)

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
Great stuff... there is something about girls in tennis kit which really turns on the desire to be faceseat within me! As well as the short skirts I think its the fact that the a girl can genuinely beat a guy at this sport, rather than something make believe.

Here are a few pages from Stantoons 43 which uses a similar theme at the start....

(I'm not sure about where I credit pics to -- I got these off a defunct yahoo site. There used to be a site run by his widow but I think its closed down now.)

DU-- wonder if this should go to story board?

Last edited:
Originally posted by al-uk
Great stuff... there is something about girls in tennis kit which really turns on the desire to be faceseat within me! As well as the short skirts I think its the fact that the a girl can genuinely beat a guy at this sport, rather than something make believe.

Here are a few pages from Stantoons 43 which uses a similar theme at the start....

(I'm not sure about where I credit pics to -- I got these off a defunct yahoo site. There used to be a site run by his widow but I think its closed down now.)

DU-- wonder if this should go to story board?
I got several of these books I bought before the internet even existed.

Bought em when ya used to have ta get every thing in the US Mail.

Good stuff. :cool:

Durango24

Feb 2, 2003
NY
Visit site
Thanks for the immense feedback. It is one of the two inspirations I have for creating the such and stories as well.

As far as citing, yes, I should have. However, I didn't really keep track of the websites because I mostly used Google Image.

However, I did bookmark one.

http://www.mariaworld.net

There's another, too, but I don't see it in favorites.

-Durango

:kissbutt: :kissbutt: :kissbutt: