High heel hell ! ! !

Tread

crush toy
Jun 2, 2003
The High Desert
Visit site
This video can be viewed at
www.fetishvideos.com/store/tread-trample

High Heel Hell! is a totally sadistic study in high heel trampling torture! Goddess Harletta brutally tramples Tread with SIX different pairs of high heels shoes! Each pair of heels has a sharper heel than the one before it! She starta out with a pair of strappy sandals with a 5 inch chunky heel. The heel is about 1 inch in diameter. Next come cowgirl boots with a very narrow heel! Then some stylish gowgirl boots with a very pointy heel! Next she uses a pair of strappy sandals with a six inch tall stiletto heel! Then a pair of short, black leather Goth style boots with a very sharp 5 inch stiletto heel and small silver chains. Last is a pair of thigh high black leather boots that have the sharpest heel of anything whe owns! Harletta's trampling is insane! She stomps her heel into him! She jumps up and dwon on him deliberately landing on the heels! She steps on his head and face! She forces the heels deep down his throat and makes him lick the soles! This is some vicious, destructive trampling for you high heel fans out there!

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
I've seen many photos and videos of high heels sinking so deeply into the stomach like that. But for the life of me, I just can't figure out how that doesn't stab through the flesh like a knife. I mean, if she did that to me I'm sure I would leak like a garden hose...

:think:

Tread

crush toy
Jun 2, 2003
The High Desert
Visit site
I've seen many photos and videos of high heels sinking so deeply into the stomach like that. But for the life of me, I just can't figure out how that doesn't stab through the flesh like a knife. I mean, if she did that to me I'm sure I would leak like a garden hose...

:think:
Human skin is about a quarter inch thick. Maybe thicker in the abdominal area. It's very tough...tougher than we think. Sometimes a stabbing victim lives because the knife didn't penetrate the dermal layers... and that's a lot sharper than a high heel. Just imagine trying to push a high heel through some buckskin.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Human skin is about a quarter inch thick. Maybe thicker in the abdominal area. It's very tough...tougher than we think. Sometimes a stabbing victim lives because the knife didn't penetrate the dermal layers... and that's a lot sharper than a high heel. Just imagine trying to push a high heel through some buckskin.
OK. That makes me feel a lot better. Since I'm attending a foot party this weekend, maybe I'll give it a try...or not.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Aha! Caught cha! (hehehe ... go for it man, you'll love it!) I'd be right by your side if I lived closer. :matey:
The party was fun, as usual. But my two favorite girls took pitty on me and stayed barefoot. But that was the ONLY pitty they showed. They're starting to work as a team to inflict damage. Sally likes to stand on me and plant her foot on my face. Then while I'm distracted by her soft fragrant soles, her friend Alice sneaks up and executes a fullweight jump on the guts, sending the air gushing out of me. OOOF!