High heels trampling session with Vinyl Queen

delorean

Nov 16, 2005
Visit site
Hello

Have I ever written in this forum that I am a big fan of high heels trampling.

I'm thinking about having a session with the great Vinyl Queen. But I have many doubts and I do not know if I will measure up.
I would like to know if any of you had a high heels trampling session with her. As was the session, if she squeezes a lot with the heel and takes you to the limit. In short, all those doubts that you have before a session.

Thank you very much.

This guy has posted on another forum with the same question. I'm a little irritated that he hasn't contacted me directly...

Thanks to those who chimed in. I've sort of been doing this for a long time, and I'm an expert at precision control with my feet--in and out of shows.

For the record, don't be like this guy. If you want to see me and you have questions, I am more than happy to provide contact information for those who can personally vouch for their experiences with me. Personally, I feel like my reputation speaks for itself, but you boys can be just filled with doubts, now can you?

VQ

Attachments

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I'm a little irritated that he hasn't contacted me directly...
I can underestand your feelings especially as you are known well enough to be approachable & experienced.

Personally, I would love you to trample me (but alas, I doubt if that will ever be) & I know that you would respect my limits.

Maybe the OP is new to the "alternative interest" (as I prefer to call it) & not just to this forum, so maybe he is unaware of how it works, or I suppose it's possible he may have had a bad experience elsewhere ?

I can underestand your feelings especially as you are known well enough to be approachable & experienced.

Personally, I would love you to trample me (but alas, I doubt if that will ever be) & I know that you would respect my limits.

Maybe the OP is new to the "alternative interest" (as I prefer to call it) & not just to this forum, so maybe he is unaware of how it works, or I suppose it's possible he may have had a bad experience elsewhere ?
Nope. He's been all over maxfisch.com with the same questions about trampling. I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, until I see other types of behavior being displayed. When you just post on forums and never really get to the point, I suspect that you're a troll and not really interested in actually meeting someone. Jus' sayin' that 20+ yrs of dealing with foot guys has taught me a thing or two...

VQ

Attachments

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Nope. He's been all over maxfisch.com with the same questions about trampling. I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, until I see other types of behavior being displayed. When you just post on forums and never really get to the point, I suspect that you're a troll and not really interested in actually meeting someone. Jus' sayin' that 20+ yrs of dealing with foot guys has taught me a thing or two...

VQ
Thesedays I'm only really active here, must admit from what you say then it looks like is a troll or a minor (possibly both).

I'll soon get rid of him if he makes a nuisence of himself or bothers the Ladies here.

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
To me it sounds like he's insecure with himself more than he is with you Mistress. Why he's posting all over...?? idk. Oh jeez....what a beautiful picture. You are such a Beautiful Lady. If there was a 'love' button option I would have selected it.

Thank you for your reply. So this post goes out to ALL who feel insecure:

I have trampled the old, the fat, the skinny. Guys with big cocks, small cocks, and guys who wouldn't take their clothes off.

I have trampled just about every type of man that exists. Race, age (18+ required), height, etc. all are not significant. YOU JUST NEED TO SHOW UP.

You don't have to worry about anything other than laying there. Seriously. I use your body as I see fit and within your limits. I just ask that you are honest about it being too much or too little sensation. RESPOND and we have a good time

Now I need to go put someone's face into the latex foot mask for a couple hours...

VQ