Hottest comments ever said by someone you were worshipping/being trampled by?

jbug

Goddess Jana's property
Nov 7, 2006
Alabama
Have you guys tried "showering" her with gifts? I do not necessarily mean the expensive kind.

I make Jana coffee every morning. I give frequent massages. $3.99 wild flowers from the supermarket.
Women love to be pampered and spoiled. Let her win some disagreements.
All of that stomping and walking on our squishy bodies....well it is kind of almost work.

I hope I have not put my two cents worth where it is not welcome. It took me years to figure this out. I could not resist putting this out there. I hope this may be something both of you can use.....or anyone else here.
If I offended you please accept my apologies. My intentions are sincere.

Last edited:

Pincushion

MissBelladonnahs Property
May 30, 2008
English Midlands
Hello all... I was going to make an introduction for my first post but now I've read this thread I just have to post here first. The hottest for me was just yesterday morning. It was 3AM and I was sound asleep. My partner tells me that when she awoke unexpectedly, I was lying on my back with my arm across my chest. She had gently moved my arm to my side and it didn't waken me.

Thus it was that I awoke at 3 o'clock yesterday morning with the woman of my dreams - my lovely partner - standing hard on my stomach. The experience was one which I embraced and delighted in instantly... the moment I awoke I was already being trampled and already relishing the experience. The words she said to me are ones which are used between us often: "Fu**ing take it!". As if this wasn't enough to qualify for the hottest experience of all time I discovered more later that morning when I checked my skype phone: It had a chat dialogue on it from just before 3 that morning describing how she had woken and seen me lying there, kissed me and decided what to do. The last words were "do you have a donor card baby?"

I'm still revelling in the experience now :)

Yes baby! That was a HOT and intense 20 minutes! I too revel in the experience x.

With Christmas round the corner, I am hoping for a customised bedroom, with ceiling ropes and handles and wall bars, santa Baby.

Perhaps I will make that the subject of my next post My dear Pincushion.

Miss Belladonnah

fallout50

Mar 1, 2006
Houston, Tx
Visit site
There is one experience and comment I will always remember. It was in the pool at my old apartments about 5 years ago. One of my neighbor's granddaughters was in the pool swimming at the same time I was. She was pretty, blond, about 120-130 ponds and just 18 yrs old. Now I'm a paraplegic since 1976, paralyzed from the waist down. She came up to me and dunked me, pushing me down to the bottom on my back. That was pretty easy because I'm treading water all the time in the pool because I can't stand up. When I hit the bottom she stepped on my stomach and the slowly walked to my face. She stepped on my face as she stepped off of me and let me swim up to the surface.
When I got to the surface she looked around and said,"I can do that anytime I want. You know why?"
I said, "Why?" I was happy, but very surprised..I barely knew her and there was no way she knew I liked to be trampled.
She leaned close and whispered into my ear,"Because you're crippled and I'm not."
It's been 5-6 years ago, but get the warm fuzzies whenever I think of her.

Aug 7, 2002
UK
Visit site
There is one experience and comment I will always remember. It was in the pool at my old apartments about 5 years ago. One of my neighbor's granddaughters was in the pool swimming at the same time I was. She was pretty, blond, about 120-130 ponds and just 18 yrs old. Now I'm a paraplegic since 1976, paralyzed from the waist down. She came up to me and dunked me, pushing me down to the bottom on my back. That was pretty easy because I'm treading water all the time in the pool because I can't stand up. When I hit the bottom she stepped on my stomach and the slowly walked to my face. She stepped on my face as she stepped off of me and let me swim up to the surface.
When I got to the surface she looked around and said,"I can do that anytime I want. You know why?"
I said, "Why?" I was happy, but very surprised..I barely knew her and there was no way she knew I liked to be trampled.
She leaned close and whispered into my ear,"Because you're crippled and I'm not."
It's been 5-6 years ago, but get the warm fuzzies whenever I think of her.
Wow that is hot! What a bitch lol. not sure if i'd be in love with her if i were you or hate her haha. Please tell me she walked on you again??

jay

Aug 22, 2008
NZ!!!!
Have you guys tried "showering" her with gifts? I do not necessarily mean the expensive kind.

I make Jana coffee every morning. I give frequent massages. $3.99 wild flowers from the supermarket.
Women love to be pampered and spoiled. Let her win some disagreements.
All of that stomping and walking on our squishy bodies....well it is kind of almost work.

I hope I have not put my two cents worth where it is not welcome. It took me years to figure this out. I could not resist putting this out there. I hope this may be something both of you can use.....or anyone else here.
If I offended you please accept my apologies. My intentions are sincere.
Awesome advice JBUG... and much appreciated. You're right... women love to be pampered and spoiled but I give her frequent foot massages, occasionally give her flowers (ok... not THAT often...) and I always make her coffee in the morning. I guess I'll have to try the "showering with gifts" routine for a bit! :) I've often brought her shoes... obvioulsy for one primary purpose... but gifts all the same. :):pbbbbblt:

fallout50

Mar 1, 2006
Houston, Tx
Visit site
not sure if i'd be in love with her if i were you or hate her
Lol..I know exactly what you mean. It's like I wanted to tell her, "You are
horrible! I think I love you!" Then I feel just a little disturbed with myself because the fact that she was so "wrong" attracted me like a moth to a flame.

She did dunk me and stand on me underwater at the pool many times for the next couple of years. When I moved away her grandmother was still living there. Some days she would see me in the water and say something like, "I'm not going to pick on you today." Other days she would just shove me under and stand on me then say something like, "take that Haha". If she started toward me with a smile on her face in that pool I knew I was in for a treat:)

Jun 28, 2005
finland
Visit site
This thread for sure had some really Hot stuff! Thanks and here is my experience which is still a turn on for me year later.
My wife is not dominant kind but someday she was trampling on my chest full weight and feel like playful..
Wife: "i should call to our neighbour Rita to stomp you also?"
Me:"sure and you should call also to Elina from next door?"
Wife:"yeah! We should gang up and all jump on top of you! (with laugh)"

Oh, that haunts me still so good! ☺️

underman6

Jan 15, 2004
Norway
Visit site
Happend few weeks ago. My female friend said in front of my wife: " You know what I want"? Somewere in the parks??

Suprised and overwelming of emotions, I explained for my wife what she would like to do. My wife simply said okey, lets try out some trampling together.

talldan

Sep 3, 2008
I've been trampled many times by several different women, each with their own style, but from my top 3 favourite tramplers:

1. Smaller girl, but a little nuts:

Standing on my chest, one foot over my head. Looks me in the eye.

"I'm going to hurt you now."

Stands squarely on my face, full weight. She had never trampled anyone before that moment.

Later, standing on my head, I hear

"I hope this hurts. Is this fun? Because I'm having fun..."

She starts bouncing...

2. Bigger girl, not big but self-described "not a toothpick":

Standing on one foot on my forehead, looking me in the eyes,

"You're strong, I don't know how you can even handle this."

Brings other foot down, blocks view...

3. Possibly my favourite. Biggest girl, a little chubby but also athletic:

Standing full weight, one foot, on left side of my face. I make a tiny noise of pain.

"Shhh..." is all she says, and as if to calm me, delicately rubs the other side of my face with her other foot...

I miss these girls...

Aug 7, 2012
My favorites all time:

Tomboy girl who crushed my cock full weight under a pair of safety boots with wicked, hard, sharp treads - leaving my squished cock matching the sole. "Whoa, bet it takes the rest of the night to get those tread prints out of your dick!"

Heavyset girl (friend of the g/f) who made me cum a denied orgasm by stepping full weight on my cock with a pair of Converse and staying there. "Damn, if only it was always that easy to make guys cum."

Girl in college (athlete) who stepped on my cock full weight with her cowboy boots. She weighed a lot, and there was no give to the soles. It hurt like hell, and my tip bled some. "Are you seriously bleeding on my floor right now?"

Female former coworker who acted like foot fetishes were the grossest thing but actually indulged me hard once when she found out I was into getting trampled/shoejobs: As she finished trampling and bootjobbing me to cum, she smears my cum all under her brown combat boot, crushes my cock once more, and as she's standing on it says "it would have never worked out between us."

Sep 14, 2014
blackpool - UK
My favorites all time:

Tomboy girl who crushed my cock full weight under a pair of safety boots with wicked, hard, sharp treads - leaving my squished cock matching the sole. "Whoa, bet it takes the rest of the night to get those tread prints out of your dick!"

Heavyset girl (friend of the g/f) who made me cum a denied orgasm by stepping full weight on my cock with a pair of Converse and staying there. "Damn, if only it was always that easy to make guys cum."

Girl in college (athlete) who stepped on my cock full weight with her cowboy boots. She weighed a lot, and there was no give to the soles. It hurt like hell, and my tip bled some. "Are you seriously bleeding on my floor right now?"

Female former coworker who acted like foot fetishes were the grossest thing but actually indulged me hard once when she found out I was into getting trampled/shoejobs: As she finished trampling and bootjobbing me to cum, she smears my cum all under her brown combat boot, crushes my cock once more, and as she's standing on it says "it would have never worked out between us."

Sep 14, 2014
blackpool - UK
I once used to visit a female friend who knew about my fetish and we used to drink alcohol and take amphetamines and she used to love treading on me because she knew that I liked it so much but the one thing that sticks in my mind that she said to me one time while she was up on my chest was she asked me to chew on her hard skin of her heels whilst she was crushing down on my chest and I also used to ask her not to wash her feet before I visited her and she used to love making her feet extra smelly by wearing old shoes before I arrived so yes when she asked me to chew on her heels whilst I was under them was one of the most erotic things and also once whilst she was flattening my chest she said this is powerful because she weighed 14 stone which is quite hefty and I used to take her whole weight on my chest and stomach for up to 2 hours

Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
Once, I was on my knees in front of my wife just staring up at her while she adjusted her sexy leather corset. She shot me a glance of utter contempt and said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Keep kissing my boots!" Perfect delivery that would've floored me if I wasn't already on the floor... Sometimes when she tells me to get down on the floor and worship her boots, I'll be on my hands and knees happily complying when she puts her other foot on my back or the back of my neck and pushes down, saying "all the way down, peasant." She also once said "I want to feel your tongue through my boot or you're going to be punished." *swoon*

Apr 25, 2018
U.k
my ex-girlfriend ordered me "on the floor lick my friends shoes clean before we go out " her friend was a hottie she said "how do you get him to do this ill be round here more often
it feels amazing being worshipped like this "

also when she had new shoes that meant she practiced heel marks chest , stomach and checks