how can I join footfetishattitude.com ?

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
the merchant bank or isp/web master is a moron...thats the long and short of it the content owner is one of us and a great person. Somehow this good guy is being screwed by an individual I had a flame war with and his bank has blacklisted the US...French Merchant Bank, blacklisting the US...have you ever heard of anything more moronic. Anyway I hope they make better choices...I too love their content and am disapointed that I am unable to join.

May 19, 2009
the merchant bank or isp/web master is a moron...thats the long and short of it the content owner is one of us and a great person. Somehow this good guy is being screwed by an individual I had a flame war with and his bank has blacklisted the US...French Merchant Bank, blacklisting the US...have you ever heard of anything more moronic. Anyway I hope they make better choices...I too love their content and am disapointed that I am unable to join.
same thing happened to me. The guy was extremely rude and he was the one losing money (along with the content owner)