How Dodgy are you

Scorpio

Moderatrix
Nov 7, 2002
England
check out what laws you may have broken.

this is a real fun quiz!

http://www.thesite.org.uk/flash/dodgy.html

my score:

Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 32 Potential fine: £5000

I think it must be the walking around the house naked that did it!

Scorpio ;)

Mistress Sara

Dec 14, 2002
Seattle, Wa
Years in prison: 6 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Not fair...I'm good...really, I am! And as far as My prision mates 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson. I will make them all My bitches!

ha ha

Mistress Sara

RVD7

May 1, 2003
Visit site
In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 19 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Wow but I'd glady be Mistress Sara's bitch. :)

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2005
Newcastle, England
22 years and £2000 fine!

Damn those mince pies and upside down stamps!

How funny is it that in the right circumstances it's actually legal to shoot welsh and scottish people with a bow and arrow? Can't imagine you'd get away with it in court but hey, the law's the law eh?:D

Here's a site I just found with loads of stupid laws from all around the world. Hilarious stuff!

http://www.dumblaws.com/

Part2

OUCH, do it again!!
Jun 26, 2004
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long it is on the rear wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle.
But what happens if your rear wheel is on the grass? Then you are breaking this law!!

Damaging the grass is illegal
So, if you were let off for the 1st law, would they let you off with the 2nd??

Or, most likely, would you get community service?

:D :D :D

But, what if you prefered to aim with your right hand lean with your left? Would you be arrested?

But, if you were forced to aim with your left hand and lean with your right hand, and you missed the wheel, would you be arrested???

But, if you broke the law and was collered, would they handcuff you straight away, or give you a special rear wheel urinating air tight sealed wet wipe to clean yourself??

What if it was a hire car?? would the owners be able to press charges for damage??

IT'S ALL TOO MUCH. I REALLY SHOULD TELL MY MISSES ABOUT THIS LAW

A license is required to keep a lunatic.
Im really scared about where I piss now.

THANK GOD FOR THIS LAW!!!

If someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your commode, you must let them enter.

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
What was that for...?...Pissing on your Pastor's shoes?

Being a British quiz...it was probably when I was asked what was Princess Di's favorite drink? and I answered "a wallbanger followed by a couple of chasers."