How many of you guys would like to see your wife/ GF hurt another guy with her feet

scott64

Sep 12, 2018
Im a pain lover and have been wondering if any of you guys would like to see your lady hurt anther man with her feet?
Hard trample, Kicking and stomping?
Role playing?

Aug 7, 2002
Canada
www.clips4sale.com
I have watched my wife, Goddess Helena, trample another man and I have to tell you she was so sexy while doing it. It was our friend's first time under high heels and he was a true fan of Goddess Helena and our videos. She exposed to many different types of shoes beginning with wedge heels, chunky heels and then stilettoes. She started on his back and then made him turn over so she could walk all over his front. At one point when she was trampling his front I suggested she move down and before you knew it she was marching on his cock and balls (while still wearing his pants). His eyes lit up and the smile on her face was out of this world! She looked so sexy and so beautiful and she told me that she knew that I was watching her the whole time and she loved it because this made her feel even sexier!

She took it easy on him and worked up his tolerance. He was mesmerized and she knew she had a man where he belonged. Something that was very beautiful. The experience was made even better by the fact that this is a friend that I met on Daddo's forums and had become friends with over the years and he was extremely respectful towards my wife and just an all around great guy so this made the experience for my wife even more enjoyable because he gve the respect that my wife deserved and she liked him because he really is a great guy!