How much should a Sugar daddy pay to his sugar baby for foot fetish activities?

blankman

Mar 31, 2005
Visit site
Good morning, I've been dealing with a young college lady that seems to have the worst luck in life. When we first started hanging out, she'll come over to my place and I'll give her 100 bucks just to have her walk all over me and worship her feet for about a hour. She's 20, a gorgeous black lady and wears a size 8. Here's a pic of what her feet looks like.

Anyway, earlier this year she got into a car accident and total her car. Ever since than, i've been paying for her to uber to my place which is an additional 20 bucks. After we're done, I'll take her home. Lately she's been calling almost every day asking me if I can send her some money for all types of random stuff. For example, I gave her 160 dollars just to get some expansive hair on top of the 140 I give her for the foot fetish session. Additionally, I'm paying for this girl to go out with her friends, buying her food and it just seem like I'm getting taking advantage of.

I'm in the process of moving so my money is kind of tight but I can't keep up with my sugar baby's spending habits. Anyone every dealt with something similar like this?

Attachments

Jan 28, 2011
Are you sure you want her coming over to your place? The possibility exists that she might share the location of your place with some of her friends, and they might want to visit you and share your belongings and/or your identity. You might want to be careful about how you end this relationship - consider a one-time departure gift.

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
blankman..... you are being taken advantage of this 20 year old girl. My recommendation is to terminated your relationship with her. There are thousands of other young ladies into domination, which you could hired to infiltrate your fetish! if not, you need to tell this girl that you are not giving her any more money, just for session only and stick to your word!

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
blankman, do you like this girl? eh...stupid question huh. How easily could you find someone else? How much are you going to miss her when she's gone? It's easy to see she's taking advantage of you.....but......There are thousands of guys out there that would absolutely love to be in your position. It's easy for us to tell you what to do, and you'll probably be able to save some money by listening. But your the only one that knows your situation. I can tell you this. The more you give, the more she's going to expect, and one day, this will end, and probably not in your favor. Maybe try to set some limits? And try to put some emotional distance in there. In some sense madman is right. If you hired a pro you'd spend just as much, if not more. But a pro would have some emotional boundaries not so easily crossed. Good luck brother.

Lucious

Jul 25, 2016
Well knowingly or unknowingly, directly or indirectly, you are victim of financial domination. Clearly she's taking advantage of you and I know many guys would seriously be at the place where you are right now but when you mentioned that you're in process of moving and money is tight; I would suggest you to concentrate on your priorities and I'm not judging but your priority could also be this girl but then you also have to consider your future with this girl and what if money situation worsens and she pushes you way? you'll be losing everything after any such condition hits you.
HOPE YOU TAKE THE WISE DECISION.
GOOD LUCK

blankman

Mar 31, 2005
Visit site
blankman, do you like this girl? eh...stupid question huh. How easily could you find someone else? How much are you going to miss her when she's gone? It's easy to see she's taking advantage of you.....but......There are thousands of guys out there that would absolutely love to be in your position. It's easy for us to tell you what to do, and you'll probably be able to save some money by listening. But your the only one that knows your situation. I can tell you this. The more you give, the more she's going to expect, and one day, this will end, and probably not in your favor. Maybe try to set some limits? And try to put some emotional distance in there. In some sense madman is right. If you hired a pro you'd spend just as much, if not more. But a pro would have some emotional boundaries not so easily crossed. Good luck brother.
I hear what you're saying sinbad. She seems like a nice girl but she does have low self-esteem so she's very self conscious about her looks and her feet. It's really not hard for me to find another girl that's into this stuff I'm just lazy lol. I definitely will not be hanging out with her for the rest of the year. She did called today asking if I can help her out with some money to get to her new job tomorrow. I told her that I can't. She was a little upset and she hung up the phone.

She just got a new job and starts training on Monday. I hope she does alright. She's a special girl and if I would have met her in a different circumstances than I can see myself dating her.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
You are not the first & won't be the last.
It's a common enough ploy & I've been caught myself in similar circumstances & that, combined with other stuff (buying stuff & clips which never showed up) I'm around £1.5k down in total over the years.
Cut your losses now.

Last edited:

blankman

Mar 31, 2005
Visit site
Here's a quick update. So I round up seeing my sugar baby recently. I told her that I can only give her money when we hang out. She was a little upset but she got over it. She told me that she kind of felt like a burden on me which was starting to be a major issue.

She came over and she started out by immediately standing on my face which she knows I like a lot. She's very light and it felt wonderful having her size 8 soles all over my face. She than walked all over me and started teasing me by marching on my member.

There's nothing like having a college girl walk all over you and dance all over your face. Afterwards she sat down and smother my face with her soles. I was in heaven and didn't wanted the moment to end. But I know every good thing comes to an end, especially when it comes to the activities we did together

I'm about to pcs to a new command so it's going to be a fresh start for me. I'm kind of sad but at the same time, this sugar daddy lifestyle is expensive. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the rush and feeling that I get but it's just a fantasy. I'm starting my nofap challenge to get my mind right and I'm going to start going out more and who knows I just might find that special woman or women who wouldn't mind having their feet worship and won't expect any payments.

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Good morning, I've been dealing with a young college lady that seems to have the worst luck in life. When we first started hanging out, she'll come over to my place and I'll give her 100 bucks just to have her walk all over me and worship her feet for about a hour. She's 20, a gorgeous black lady and wears a size 8. Here's a pic of what her feet looks like.

Anyway, earlier this year she got into a car accident and total her car. Ever since than, i've been paying for her to uber to my place which is an additional 20 bucks. After we're done, I'll take her home. Lately she's been calling almost every day asking me if I can send her some money for all types of random stuff. For example, I gave her 160 dollars just to get some expansive hair on top of the 140 I give her for the foot fetish session. Additionally, I'm paying for this girl to go out with her friends, buying her food and it just seem like I'm getting taking advantage of.

I'm in the process of moving so my money is kind of tight but I can't keep up with my sugar baby's spending habits. Anyone every dealt with something similar like this?
I am a Woman so I don't have anything to do with this 'social sphere'. I also run a company, so I've never been in a position to need to trade money for favors. Just a disclaimer, not a judgement.

It sounds like this girl is using your generosity. You need to set boundaries. If you are helping her financially, the money should be going toward constructive things (not expensive hair appointments). You can purchase gift cards for grocery stores now; you can pay for bills or necessities directly. The money you pay her for 'favors' is absolutely hers to use however she wants, but the 'donations' you have been making should be going toward what it sounds like you two agreed upon: being constructive.

So next time, maybe take her grocery shopping, pay a bill, help her with a car payment one month, etc. Again, I don't judge (I get that some people are in tight spots financially), but I'm not the biggest fan of the whole 'findom' thing. The nature of the beast is that thousands of girls who know nothing about FemDom have started exploiting it for financial gain. So, if you give her money just to help her out (not in exchange for a favor), then it's reasonable for you to request that that money go toward something that will actually benefit her. Outright demanding isn't the right path, hence why I mentioned options like grocery gift cards etc.

Side Walk

Aug 2, 2018

Try and set the ground rules early in the relationship so everyone is one the same page and you don’t let down her expectations. I once loaned one of my foot princesses a spare car ..in the long run that actually saved me a lot of money on foot activities.

Side Walk

Aug 2, 2018
I am a Woman so I don't have anything to do with this 'social sphere'. I also run a company, so I've never been in a position to need to trade money for favors. Just a disclaimer, not a judgement.

It sounds like this girl is using your generosity. You need to set boundaries. If you are helping her financially, the money should be going toward constructive things (not expensive hair appointments). You can purchase gift cards for grocery stores now; you can pay for bills or necessities directly. The money you pay her for 'favors' is absolutely hers to use however she wants, but the 'donations' you have been making should be going toward what it sounds like you two agreed upon: being constructive.

So next time, maybe take her grocery shopping, pay a bill, help her with a car payment one month, etc. Again, I don't judge (I get that some people are in tight spots financially), but I'm not the biggest fan of the whole 'findom' thing. The nature of the beast is that thousands of girls who know nothing about FemDom have started exploiting it for financial gain. So, if you give her money just to help her out (not in exchange for a favor), then it's reasonable for you to request that that money go toward something that will actually benefit her. Outright demanding isn't the right path, hence why I mentioned options like grocery gift cards etc.
Preach on goddess!