How to trick youtube filters??

Aug 7, 2002
Europe
www.clips4sale.com
After 4 of the best clips I had uploaded on YouTube have been removed, I tried to upload them again from different IPs and accounts, without success.

Then I uploaded a new one, and - finally - success.

This leads to only one conclusion: what they record is no info about IPs or member accounts, but SOMETHING RELATED TO THE VIDEO ITSELF.

Any hacker out there can suggest me HOW TO MODIFY THE VIDEO FORMAT-INFO-WHATEVER TO GET AROUD THIS PROBLEM?

Can you suggest me any programs that are able to do so?

Thanks++

Aug 10, 2002
The Netherlands - Zeist
nope; as far as I can see there is a great amount of "voluntairy moderators"like we have our regular team of moderators that are triggered by certain tags or words in the description.
You only need one viewer for a "marked inappropriate" to get a moderator's attention. unfortunately most of them think our fetish is inappropriate.
Example: there are 2 or 3 clips on youtube of our own Rudy TrampleHound being jumped on by mistress Destiny and Kaitlynn from a chair and even higher work stairs. These clips have tags like Martial arts training and Abs of steel and are already up there for more than 2 years.
On the other hand, Djose Psychild has a lot of trample scenes posted as hobby or photo posing that keep deleted every month.

I can't think of any system to beet the millions of chances one viewer can mark our clips.