I am a real life slave to my ex girlfriend, Princess Sara!

May 24, 2012
Good afternoon everyone, I have been lurking on this forum for a while reading all these awesome experiences that others have had, so I thought I would contribute some myself and share my real life story and some pictures!

So I met my girlfriend/now pretty much just owner on okcupid 4 years ago. I met her not long after being thrown away by my last girlfriend who cucked me for over two years when she found out I was submissive. She then found a "real man" bf who she moved into my place and demoted me to their all around bitch. I will talk more on that sometimes rough, but amazing experience later.

So back to my current owner that I will refer to as Princess Sara or Goddess Sara. Princess Sara is a bigger built natural red head with size 6.5 wide feet and a pretty face. I weigh less than Princess Sara being 170 now and her being 175. She does not allow me to lift weights any longer as im a naturally smaller built guy if I dont lift. She loves being stronger than me and honestly can physically over power me if its after a long day of work. I really do find it sexy being completely at her mercy, knowing she could honestly beat me up. Think of it, if I hit her back who are the cops going to believe, her or me? On top of that she is just physically stronger than me. She grew up on a farm doing hard work so she knows how to handle herself, in addition she took years of kickboxing in high school and still works out. She does have a genuine metabolism problem, she eats healthy, works out, but is still not skinny. I dont mind at all though, she has a beautiful face and being able to literally beat me up is a real turn on.

Anyway now that you have a rough idea of Princess Sara, I will share how she made me her slave. It was about one month into our normal, vanilla relationship. We were just sitting around talking with her best friend and her best friends boyfriend (who, when this happened was upstairs) the conversation came up about dominate women, and her best friend Jessica asked me pointblank if Sara had tried to manhandle me yet in a joking way. Me being submissive and not super shy about it just said something along the lines of, no, but I do love a dominate woman. That got a way different reaction than I expected. They both giggled and looked at each other, then Jessica casually, almost seductively said then you have found a keeper. By this time in our month long relationship I knew Sara was independent and not submissive at all, but she hadent been super dominate toward me either. The only noticeable thing was when she asked me to rub her feet after work one night and she didnt bother to wash her feet first and was pretty demanding of how hard and where to massage her feet, but that was it. So I got curious and said how so? She just said I guess she didnt tell you about her last bf, by the time she "got rid of him" he was basically her bitch, even in front of others .I got excited picturing Sara treating a guy like that, and unfortunately (or fortunately) I was wearing shorts. I tried to hide my growing erection, but I think they both noticed. Then Sara's demeanor changed somewhat toward me, she seemed somewhat upset I had not told her I did enjoy a dominate girl, saying she had suppressed some of her dom side since she didnt think I was into girls like that. I figured why not, and told her she did not have to hide any part of her personality from me at all. She then said, ok, tell us what you like about a dominate woman then. I felt my face flush as I thought back to my previous relationship and how dehumanized my ex and her bf had made me, and how much I enjoyed it for the most part. I decided not to tell them nearly the depths of my submission, and just said I enjoy when im used for my girls pleasure in whatever way she likes as thats kinda part of the way I show affection. Sara seemed very excited but tried to hide it, while Jessica laughingly said "those dating sites really do match you on compatibility way more accurately than I thought" by this time I was pretty embarrassed but so curious, I asked Jessica "what exactly did Sara do to her EX that makes you know shes so dominate, ive not seen much so far to think shes no more than a take no crap independent girl" she looked at Sara and asked "what should I say, I dont want to scare your new bf off" Sara just looked at me with a half nervous, half devious expression, looked at my shorts, then back to Jessica and said. Tell him what you saw the first time you walked in on me and Scott. My mind was racing, but I expected maybe she was ontop during sex, maybe lightly whipping the guy. Jessica just smiles and says, ok, but if he runs its not my problem. She then looks at me with a smile and says, believe it or not, that fool was naked, on his hands and knees, kneeling at the foot of Saras recliner, licking literal dirt from the soles of her soccer cleats! I was stunned, and my face quickly turned red and my hard on throbbed in my shorts as I desperately tried to hide it. I looked over to Sara and she had an expression I had never seen before now, she was looking intently at me, with a somewhat quizzical, somewhat excited smile on her pretty face. I was speechless, my mouth went dry and I had no idea what to say. Both of these girls, who now atleast saw me as their equal were waiting for my response. I wanted to just confess everything, but on the other hand I did like the kind of relationship Sara and I had right now. I had to say something, and I dont think I was in complete control of my words so I just said something along the lines of "wow I dont know to think if thats hot as shit, or the most pathetic thing ive ever heard." Sara just said "why cant it be both" with a laugh. By this time I was fully erect and I didnt really notice it, but I think I had been glancing at Sara's and Jessicas feet a lot during all of this. Sara was all but staring at my shorts and finally said, well something has you turned on a lot! This made Jessica laugh and openly look at my poorly hidden erection. I couldn't take it any longer and said yea, I do kinda have a thing for feet, and so that story and learning your naturally dominate kinda gets me turned on. Sara then looks at me with a now knowing look and says "I would say a little more than kind of" pointing to my erection. They both laughed and I was speechless once again. Once their laughter died down Jessica broke the somewhat awkward silence and said, well it looks like you two need some time to discover your interests in private now, ill go upstairs and see if Sean needs any help with the pipes. And just like that Sara and I were alone, me red faced, and her with a mischievous grin on her face. I started to speak and she cut me off and said, before you speak, remember if you hide anything regarding whatever nasty little kinks you have I will not be happy at all! She had never taken such a dominate serious tone with me before, and it brought out my submissive side to its fullest. I felt my face flush and said "ok, but if you dump me after I tell you what im about to, please dont tell anyone" She smiled and simply said dont worry, ill keep you one way or the other. And with that I let loose. I looked at her sexy black flats and said, well to start I do have a foot fetish, and it does sound hot to maybe kiss your feet. She kinda sounded mad and said "maybe??" and I stuttered and said, I mean it would really excite me if you wanted me to kiss the bottoms of your feet. That brought a triumphant laugh and she said, "how do I find you guys so easily" I didnt know what to say so I continued looking at her feet, her sexy heel now popping out the back of her flat. She then said "show me what your into with my feet, right here, right now" with a superior tone in her voice. I looked to the stairs and she said "its not like Jessica hasent seen this before" I then asked what about Sean, and what she said stunned me "dont worry I doubt he would want you to kiss his stinky feet also" I blushed more thinking of Seans huge, high arched alpha male feet and the thought of him setting next to my girlfriend while I planted submissive kisses on the soles of his stinky bare feet. I wasent sure if Sara noticed my blush since I was now kneeling, head down looking at her heel slapping against her flat. My sub side now in complete control automatically guided my lips to the sole of her dirty flat, now hanging still off her surprisingly stinky foot (it was august and we had been out much of the day in the heat) I closed my eyes and gave a long submissive kiss as she sat above me, now laughing and saying "well this changes everything" I couldent stop and continued kissing all over her flat, breathing in the stink coming off her bare heel when I got close. She was now silent and when I looked up to see if she was upset that I kissed more than once, she looked down on me with a look I cant fully describe, some contempt, a lot of amusement, and a look that seemed to say, your my bitch now. I started to back up and speak, but she said in a stern tone, "get back to work, slave" I froze when she added slave, it brought back memories of my ex and her bf, degrading me, calling me over to wait on them hand and foot, and I felt a little sick, trapped, but also turned on. I just stuttered something I cant rememember and went back to kissing to what my mind now thought as "her divine shoe sole" and I kept kissing, even adding some light tongue, trying to see what her divine flat tasted like. It ofcourse tasted disgusting, but I loved the taste since it came from her shoe. After maybe 40 seconds of kissing she said in a flat, regal tone, "now kiss my foot, slavey boy" I felt so embarrassed, not more than an hour ago she had kissed me on the lips and looked me as her equal, now I was being called slavey boy and I was being ordered in a tone that conveyed anything but equality. I hesitated for a second or two, then went for her bare, sweaty heel and kissed the side using full tongue as I had her mouth just the other day. She laughed and said "enjoying that are you slavey boy" and I just gave in and said yes mam! She then slapped my ear hard and said, I am not old enough to be called mam, I am your Goddess,Princess, or Empress now, never call me that again. I was so stunned I just sat holding my ringing ear, looking up at the girl I now almost feared. All the affection she usually had in her gaze before seemed to vanish, now replaced with contempt, some amusement, and a look of superiority. She then asked "is this too much for you, do you want us to forget this ever happened" she said with a condescending tone. I let my sub side answer and said no Princess, and lowered my head to her foot and kissed it. She said, "thats what I thought, now show me what you enjoy" I let loose, took her shoe off, and began making out with the sweaty, slightly dirty sole of her foot. When I made my way to the ball of her foot and my tongue passed somewhat inbetween her toes she laughed and said in a mocking tone "dont forget the toejam honey" I felt so embarrassed as I realized my girlfriend was telling me to literally eat her toe jam while she looked down with such a regal, superior gaze. I found the nasty tasting sweat soaked blobs of I think felt material that had come from her flats and saturated with her foot sweat. It took all I had not to touch my dick when I swallowed it as she began to laugh and say how "icky" and "lowly" I was to her now. I had to ask, my face beat red, i managed to ask, whats it going to be like between us now? She just smirked and said " I think you know the answer to that, slavey boy" I thought to say I just want this as kind of a kinky game, not for real, but I couldent, and bowed my head onto the carpet and said "Yes Goddess Sara, I guess im below you now" She then said in a satisfied tone "Im glad you finally realized that slavey boy" and with that stood up, stepped on my hand, and walked upstairs with out saying another word. I was left covered in sweat, beat red, and the taste of my former? girlfriends foot sweat in my mouth. I started to think I should run to the bathroom and wash my face when I heard what my brain was now almost subconsciously referring to as Goddess Sara, yell from upstairs, "you coming or what" in a condescending tone.

There is so much more to share with you all, more humiliating things from that day and from the years I have spent serving "princess Sara" as she likes to be called. (I prefer Goddess Sara as I literally worship her in my mind and to a large extent in real life, but she prefers Princess so princess it is!"
but for now ive gotta start cooking dinner for my Princess and hopefully she will allow me to eat her scraps or even cook food for myself if she is feeling generous.

To show im not just making this up, I will upload stills from some videos we have made together, and as soon as I figure out how to link back to mistress destiny forum, post the link to our clip store. She will also do custom videos for a price, and even though I will be in the video all funds go to her. She enjoys all forms of foot worship, trample, using me as a punching bag, pretty much anything humiliating she will do to me.

Attachments

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
They are truly meaty and amazing! Goddess Sara just had those thick soles on my face for about two hours while she relaxed and watched a movie with her boyfriend last night and I was in heaven! My hands were sore from massaging the whole time, but as always it was worth it!

May 24, 2012
I have a little time to share the humiliating but common experience I suffered last night at the feet of Goddess Sara and her real man boyfriend, the man that officially took her from me, Master Sean. (You may remember Sean as Empress(yes I call her Empress Jessica now) boyfriend, but this Sean is not the same one.
After working all day earning money for Goddess Sara and Master Sean I came home to find they were out. I was delighted as I was covered in sweat from working in the hot sun all day and wanted a shower so bad. I went and got a nice shower, got dressed, started a dinner for my owners and sat at the kitchen table with Princess Sara's laptop and went to get online for a little while (actually coming here to mistress destiny for a while)
I was almost done cooking for the both of them when they came home and I had to rush to the door and lay down incase they wanted to have their shoes either licked clean or to just use me as a doormat. I had been serving them both for years so by this time they only occasionally acknowledged me when having me perform in one of my set humiliating jobs, such as doormat duty. Sure enough Master Sean lifted his huge flipflop covered foot over my face and wiped mud in my hair, on my face, and all over my fresh shirt without a word. While he did this Goddess Sara violently stomped her flat covered foot on my crotch to try and kick off the dirt, also getting my freshly worn jeans dirty and causing me agony. Master Sean stomped my face with his powerful flipflop covered foot and told me to shut up when I grunted in pain from Goddess Sara's violent shoe stomping on my now hard dick. They both laughed and Master Sean stepped full weight onto my face, now barefoot and Goddess Sara also barefoot stepped full weight onto my dick as they went to walk inside. They both sat on the couch and turned on the tv as I went to go back into the kitchen and turn off the laptop and finish their dinner. As I heard them enjoying life and laughing I felt pathetic as always cooking for my ex girlfriend turned Goddess and my replacement, Master Sean, a real man as Goddess Sara loves to remind me of quite often. I finished their dinner, crawled into the living room, bowed my head to the floor and announced that dinner was ready. They decided they wanted to eat in the living room and had me bring in their food and set it on the table. I then asked if their was anything else they needed. If they said no it was understood that I was excused and expected to go to my room in the basement so they could enjoy time alone. Goddess Sara without looking at me snapped once, the signal for a foot massage, and pointed to her divine feet. Without hesitation I got on my back and watched as she unceremoniously dropped her heavy feet crossed at the ankle onto my face and I got to work while she enjoyed tv with a real man...the only freedom, the one "demand" I had at the start of all this was that I am allowed to touch myself for 40 minuets a day while underfoot as my only reward for a life of servitude to my Goddess and her man. So with that I used my strong hand to massage Goddess Sara's tired, stinky foot while I used my other hand to try and get enough precum to have a nice wank while in my humiliating position. I was about 15 minuets into her massage and my wank when I was acknowledged by Goddess Sara and told to bite on her heel. If you have never been used as a human pedegg before, it is one of the most degrading (and eventually painful experiences as your jaw gets really sore after a few minuets) things you can suffer underfoot (atleast in my humble opinion)
So here I am, laying with my pants down, wanking while my former girlfriend and her boyfriend sit above me, my face as her footstool and mouth as a pedegg. For the most part I am completely ignored. Serving like this is at the same time the most exciting and most disheartening experience I am regularly put into. It gets to what I think is the 20 minuet mark and Goddess Sara's thick heel is finally removed from my mouth only for the other to be jammed right back into my sore mouth. The pain in my jaw makes it hard for me to get close enough to cum and I realize I may get no release under my former girlfriends feet tonight. I get back to work and before I know it I hear my Goddess clap her hands which means I am no longer allowed my pathetic wank and am to use both hands to please my Goddess's divine feet..I have learned long ago not to beg for more "wankeys" time and used both hands to massage her stinky sole as her heel rested in my fading mouth. I reached my pain limit from performing the humiliating task of nibbling the dead skin from my ex girlfriends heels and was "rewarded" with a heavy kick using the back of her heel right onto my forehead. It hurt like crazy and rattled my brain around but I knew not to speak unless spoken to while her boyfriend was around so I just kept pathetically massaging her sweaty feet. Eventually I heard two snaps and I knew it was time to start licking the days sweat and dirt from her feet. Even though Sara is a true Goddess, the taste of her feet after a long day out is very salty,bitter, and not pleasant at all. With that said I absolutely love tasting her divine foot sweat and eating her toe jam as those are the tastes and waste from the foot of my owner, the woman I worship, the woman whos feet I kneel at and pray to so often. She knows just how devoted I am to her and not only enjoys my complete submission, but gets off on it. Anyway as I am finishing up cleaning her sweaty soles, I hear the dreaded snap of master Sean's fingers and know its time to worm my way under the feet of the man who took my girlfriend from me once again...
As I start to inch from under Goddess Sara's heavenly soles I get a hard kick under my chin so as to say hurry up and get under his big stinky feet you pathetic worm. As I was inching over I briefly look up, something im not allowed to do, and notice my perfect Goddess Sara has her tiny little hands on Master Sean's thick 6inch cock, using lotion I would love to have been offered just minuets before.....Master Sean notices my most likely pathetic look, smirks, and brings his huge manly foot down hard on my pathetic face...I feel my nose bend hard to the side and try to hold in a painful grunt but its no use. Goddess Sara brings her heel down hard on my raging hard on in response and I jump from the unexpected pain. They both laugh at my suffering and I hear my Goddess cold words come down saying "Shut up toe scum (she calls me a different, degrading name every time just so I cant get use to one name and thus it loose some of its sting) and get your tongue on MY mans stinky foot so he can enjoy his hand job better!" For the thousandth time in the years I have served under this superior couple I felt reduced to nothing and let myself fall as deep as I can into "sub land" as Goddess Sara calls it. I immediately began making out with master Sean's big size 11 wide foot as he just said "thats right" and enjoyed his handjob, a handjob I can only dream of getting...I spent 10 minuets licking,kissing, and nibbling every inch of Master Sean's gross but manly feet. As he came my face got mushed under his alpha sole as he applied most of his weight to the foot that was on my face. It was humiliating and to add to that humiliation I heard Goddess Sara gag a little as she swallowed his load, something she never did for me in the month we were dating. She loves to remind me of that and she says she guesses she just sensed my cum was beta seed and she didnt feel compelled to swallow like she does with a real man like Sean...
As he finished cumming and his weight lessened on my footstool face I heard them whispering and Goddess Sara biting on his neck, all while im ignored underfoot. Their cuddles and sweet talk go on for a few minuets until Master Sean suddenly kicks the side of my face with his wide heel and tells me to get lost and go scrub toilets or something foot faggots do....and with that I crawl out from my owners feet and got to work scrubbing their shared toilet while they did whatever they felt like doing out in the living room..

Warning, if you are not into farts/licking a Goddess asshole (im not really either but am forced to) skip the next paragraph.

After I got done scrubbing their alpha couple shit smears and dried piss from the rim and bowl I crawled out to the living room, bowed my head a few inches from their toes and awaited a snap or verbal instructions. After a few minuets of being ignored Goddess Sara simply said "ass". I knew all too well what this meant, she needed to fart and instead of having to go sit in the bathroom so as not to stink herself or Master Sean out, I was to take off her pants and panties if she was wearing any, seal my mouth around her asshole, and literally suck in her farts so they both didn't have to smell them as much. I am more a foot man, and find ass holes pretty gross, especially when Goddess Sara has wet farts, but I have to perform this duty or I will, in no uncertain terms, be replaced with a sub that will do whatever is demanded of him or her. I looked at her wicked smile and any protest melted away and I quickly crawled over to undress her and form a suction on her asshole...This brought taunts from her as I was pulling her jeans down, she said if I was a real man like Sean then I wouldn't have to suck farts and risk getting hepatitis (I have got vaccinations but still worry) Goddess Sara cant be bothered with worrying if I get sick from her farts though, she carries no love for me and sees me as a disposable slave. She has even said she wants to bury my ashes under her welcome mat if I die before her so I will always be underfoot, weather hers, her guests, her man, or even future owners of the house. My house goes to her in my will.... That made me feel so small and worthless, being told that while I was licking the inside of the toilet her and Master Sean shared. Anyway I got her pants and panties down, quickly kissed both cheeks and spread them open and formed a suction over her asshole. A few moments later she let a huge fart rip right into my "fart sucking" mouth..I struggled to keep all the gas in and was thankful it was not wet. She started to giggle and I had to chase her asshole as her body moved from the laughing. I was once again utterly humiliated as my ex farted in my mouth while laughing with her alpha male boyfriend...My dick betrayed me and got hard from the humiliation, this brought more laughter and humiliating taunts. After a few farts she gave me one of her famous humiliating commands "lick"....As with most everyone who has had their asshole licked Goddess Sara was addicted and made me finish every fart sucking with an ass licking.....Whats even worse is that the ass licking sometimes brings on more farts and gets her horny which leads to Master Sean getting some at my expense....So I knelt on my knees, neck uncomfortably craned upward licking Goddess Sara's stinky asshole while she moaned and for the most part just ignored me from that point on.

Eventually she just walked away, grabbing Master Sean's hand and leading him into the bedroom with no signal for me to follow much to my disappointment....I knelt there listening to my former girl and her real man begin to go at it on my old bed, the same one I had bedded her in so many years ago. I wished I would be called in, made to lick their superior feet as they experienced pleasure I dont think I ever will know again, but it was not to be, so I just cleaned up their dinner mess, washed the few dishes, and retired to my room in the basement. A humble room which consists of a tent, sleeping bag,pillow, small dresser full of my cloths, my laptop (Goddess Sara's old one she let me take), a tiny light, some non perishable food, and most importantly some of Goddess Sara's old stinky shoes and socks (and sadly Master Sean's old stinky work boots and flip flops) In contrast they sleep in my old bedroom, warm, comfortable, and happy. They have two 50 inch 4k tvs, two gaming consoles and two high end gaming pcs in addition to the 65 inch in the living room. (yes they both game, she is such a catch...) My credit card was used to buy all of those nice things over time for them, often as I served as a footstool for either as they made the high dollar purchases online and verbally humiliated me for being such a looser. I could have had that life with Sara, but my submissive side over powered my normal vanilla side and this is my life now, a foot licking,ass kissing, submissive looser to my beautiful ex girlfriend and her man....

Please note it took me days to write this story as I dont have a ton of free time. With that said I do enjoy writing but would love if whoever reads this gives a comment, even if its just to tell me how pathetic I am.

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
Thank you both for the compliments, knowing others enjoy hearing of my experiences motivates me to spend my precious free time to write more. This experience happened a few weeks ago and ive written parts here and there, its not complete but I will post what I have!

Goddess Sara and master Sean were invited by Empress Jessica and her man, Master Nick to go out to eat at a restaurant by their place. I am usually kept at home while Goddess Sara and Master Sean go out with friends, or at the most literally put in their trunk and taken along incase they might need my services. So you can imagine my surprise when I was told to come along and my even greater surprise when the trunk was opened just 20 minuets from the time we left. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw my ex girlfriend and her man looking down on me with looks of disgust and amusement. Before I could say anything Goddess Sara spit onto my face and told me to get out and follow behind them. I was nervous as the last time this happened I was publicly humiliated infront of many people. I had a feeling that was about to happen again..... So I crawled out and followed behind the sexy couple, my eyes focused on their soles slapping off their flip flops as they walked. We got into the restaurant and found my owners friends were already there. Goddess Sara and Empress Jessica had girly hug and Master Sean and Master Nick exchanged greetings. I was completely ignored and just stared at these superior beautiful couples feet and shoes. The waitress came out and asked how many, Goddess Sara said table for four, leaving me out and wondering why I was brought in.

After they were seated the server came back and asked me how many, I said just one and was seated in the booth across from the two happy couples. The waitress asked what I wanted to drink and I just said water would be fine. As the waitress left I sat and watched the two happy couple's feet under the table as I was completely ignored by all but Goddess Sara who gave me a wink and a devious smile. I was now very nervous as I could tell she had something planned. Once the waitress came to my table she set the water down and I asked if I could go ahead and order now. I ordered the cheapest item on the menu, a single grilled cheese with fries. I knew not to spend any more of Goddess Sara and Master Seans money than I had to (its technically mine, but you get the idea)...They all ordered nice expensive food and continued to ignore me. My food come out first and Goddess Sara came over, looked me right in the eyes, opened my grilled cheese, and spit a huge loogie right into the middle! I was so mortified and looked around to see if anyone noticed what she had just done. Thankfully the restaurant was not busy and no one was seated where they could see without turning around to look. She let out a cute girly giggle and said "enjoy my secret sauce" and with that went off to use the restroom...I looked over at the others and they were looking at me like I was worth less than the scum under their shoes...As I put my grilled cheese back together and prepared to eat, Master Sean came over and pointed to my grilled cheese said put that on the floor. I was so embarrassed as I knew what was about to happen. I quickly set my food on the floor and watched as his stinky flip flop covered man foot came crushing down on my sandwich...He twisted his foot once and as he lifted his wide size 11 it stuck to the bottom of his disgusting flipflop....I felt so humiliated as I reached down to pull the smashed sandwich off the flipflop of the man who stole my girlfriend as he looked down on me...He just said "eat up looser" and went back to the table as they all looked at me expectantly. I brought the sandwich to my face and noticed I would be eating alpha male flip flop dirt and even a few very small pebbles along with my ex girlfriends loogie "secret sauce"....I wasted no time digging in as I did not want the waitress to come by and see my trampled sandwich. As I took the first bite they all laughed and Master Nick said "pathetic" as I shamefully went for another bite....A minuet later Goddess Sara came back by the time I had most of it gone and after quickly looking around spit in my water and sat down....I hurriedly finished my disgusting sandwich and drunk the floating spit from the top of my water....As I drunk the water Goddess Sara laughed and Empress Jessica gagged as she watched the big glob of spit vanish into my mouth. Less than a minuet later the waitress came out with the couples amazing looking food and they dug in. Times like that are when it really sucks to be an owned slave. I had just eaten a disgusting grilled cheese and they were all dining on food that looked and smelled amazing. They ate and enjoyed their good food and socializing while I went back to staring at their feet under the table, imagining myself serving as the ladies footstool.

A minuet or two later the waitress sat another couple down in the table infront of me, and after getting their drink order asked Goddess Sara's group if they needed anything else then asked me the same. I said no and asked for the check. I continued picking at my low quality fries and hoping they would not be so brave as to humiliate me infront of the couple just seated infront of me. Thankfully a minuet or two later the waitress came back with my check and I left a tip and went to pay. My owners and their friends just ignored me and enjoyed the rest of their food. I waited on the curb outside, and when they finally came out Goddess Sara kicked me in the back so hard I nearly fell face first into the pavement. The group laughed at that and walked to Empress Jessica and Master Nicks car. Once there they all made plans to get together at Goddess Sara's place on the weekend (on paper its my place but not in practice) and left. I was hoping to be ordered to kiss Empress Jessica's shoes goodbye, but she just ignored me as I stood a few feet back from everyone. As they pulled away Goddess Sara and Master Sean began to walk to their car and I hurried ahead to open Goddess Sara's door and lay on the ground for her to wipe her flipflops on so she didnt track dirt into her car as was required of me anytime I was out with them. To my discomfort a couple walking toward the resultant saw me lay down as Goddess Sara wiped her pink flipflops on my hair and face before getting in. Only the man noticed and looked on in shock. I was mortified and as I got up and closed her door I looked at the stunned man and meekly said I lost a bet and to excuse the display. Much to my discomfort Master Sean said no hes just our bitch and proceeded to demonstrate by ordering me to come over and kiss his feet...The woman was now also looking on in shock as I ran over red faced to Masters side of the car and kissed the tops of his manly feet until he simply said said "Thats enough, now get in the trunk bitch" I quickly went over as Goddess Sara pushed the button inside and I climbed in and mostly shut the trunk, but left it cracked so I could hear. I was so happy to be away from the couples gaze and heard them tell master Sean they had never seen anything like it and asked where he found me. He gave a quick explanation and judging by the pause they seemed shocked, but the man spoke and just said he guessed it took all kinds to make the world go round. With that Master Sean got into the passenger seat and took his place next to my ex girlfriend, the place where I could have been if I never shared my submissive side with her. As I lay in a ball thinking that they started their drive home listening to music with me in their cramped dark trunk, most likely never giving me or my comfort a second thought.

I have over 4 years worth of humiliating experiences serving Goddess Sara and Master Sean, so if more interest is expressed I will post more as I write it out.Also, im not sure if its allowed on this forum, but I do have pictures of Master Seans and Goddess Sara's feet on my face at the same time if anyone is interested. For now I will just post more of me serving at Goddess Sara's feet. 242143253663.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
Thanks for the feedback rogdog and osmankartopu, I do enjoy sharing my experiences, but knowing others enjoy reading them and are waiting for more really motivates me. With that said I have been working on getting this humiliating experience typed up for a few days and its about done! Its not as detailed or descriptive as I have had less time than usual due to Goddess Sara and Master Sean ordering me to work extra so I can save up for their week long trip to Hawaii at the end of next month. Its so humiliating having to work longer hours just so my beautiful ex girlfriend and my replacement, master Sean can go have a vacation I can only dream of. Ive never seen the ocean, much less the blue tropical waters of Hawaii, and Goddess Sara loves to remind me of the fact that I will die never getting the chance to see the blue ocean or sit in the tropical air, much less with a girl who loves me by my side. When we first got together I told her how I wanted to go with her to a tropical island one day and she really enjoys crushing that dream now, saying how if I was not a submissive looser we would have went on that trip together, but she is happy I turned out this way as she now has a way hotter man to love and a devoted slave to toil for her and her man forever. Anyway im getting a little side tracked, here is the first experience of me serving Goddess Sara's mom, Mistress or Goddess Lynn as I would later refer to her as.

Just a few months after Sara effectively dumped me and demoted me to her slave she decided it was time to see if her mom might be into submissive men or have experience with them. I was excited and terrified all the same time, her mom did have experience with a submissive ex boyfriend she remembered,but it sounded a lot more tame than the relationship Sara and I have when she asked about the specifics. Her mom did however say that she enjoy bossing him around and "indulging in some kinks they both enjoyed" so atleast she would be kind of use to a submissive man. So Goddess Sara asked her mom what she thought if her boyfriend (at that time her mom still didnt know I was demoted to her all around slave) was submissive to her. Her mom said its kind of an awkward subject to talk about with her daughter, but its not uncommon for men to enjoy being somewhat submissive to their partner and its better than an abusive man no doubt. Goddess Sara then asked if it would be something her mom would enjoy if she brought me and I was submissive infront of them both. Her mom seemed shocked but did say it would be nice if she visited and as long as its not over the top I could come along and whatever happened, happened. Minuets after the call ended Goddess Sara looked down on me with a wicked smile as she had the phone on speaker and asked if I was ready for a whole new level of humiliation. I went to speak but she painfully forced her wide heel into my mouth, splitting my lip while saying it was a rhetorical question and she doesnt care what I want. Soon after she got ready,stuffed her filthy old socks pulled from the hamper into my mouth, wrote humiliating things such as "garbage" "foot whore" "sock washer" "yuck" "gross" and more all over me, she also added "slut" on my forehead with pink lipstick and ordered me into her trunk. She was really excited and actually put the back seat down so she could taunt me and describe the humiliating things I was going to have to do infront of her mom. She described me chewing on her moms dry heels,digging her toenail gunk out and eating it,licking any dirt and sweat from her feet, eating animal waste from her work shoes, licking her toilet clean including any shit smears in the bowl, washing her car, cleaning her house, pretty much everything Goddess Sara has me do for her, but she really seemed to enjoy picturing herself ordering me to do these things for her mom while they sat back and relaxed. I was so hard hearing her describe everything, but so nervous her mom would say im weird and want no part of it which would be even more embarrassing to me than if she enjoys using me along side her beautiful daughter.

We arrive at her moms and Sara just leaves me in the trunk without saying a word. roughly 30 minuets later I hear two sets of footsteps and I realize her mom is most likely about to see me bound with Goddess Sara's stinky socks shoved in my mouth and the word "slut" written on my forehead in pink lipstick. Sure enough the trunk pops and as my eyes adjust I see Goddess Sara and her mom looking down on me, Sara with a look of excitement and her mom a look of shock as she put her hand over her mouth. I was so humiliated and tried to speak but the sweaty socks muffled my words. This prompted Goddess Sara to spit in my face and remind me I am not to speak unless spoken to. Her mom still covering her mouth began asking questions, things like how did this arrangement come about, do I really enjoy something so extreme etc. Sara said this is nothing and she would tell her everything once they were inside and out of the sun. I was then untied and violently pulled out of the trunk landing on the hard gravel. As I looked up at Goddess Sara and her mom, Goddess Sara's wedge covered foot came down hard on my face as she said not to look up at my superiors unless I had permission. Her mom was stunned at the hard stomp her Goddess daughter had just administered to who she thought was still her boyfriend and said she could not believe I enjoy things this rough. Goddess Sara with her gorgeous wedge shod foot still on my face told her how I have no self respect and enjoy suffering physical pain and submitting for others pleasure and amusement. She then took her wedge off my face and asked her mom if she wanted to step onto my face aswell, her mom was wearing trashed old running shoes that had horse,chicken,goat, and dog shit on the bottoms as I was soon to find out (she lives on 18 acres and those are the shoes she wears as she tends to the animals) her mom studied my face and said she was not sure she was ready for something like that, going on to explain all the filth that was on the bottom of her shoes. Goddess Sara said she understood but not to waste time caring what was on her shoes, going on to recount how she had already made me eat dog shit off her flats and I did not die or get badly sick from it. Her mom gagged and looked at me with some pity,some shock, and some contempt. I wanted to melt I was so humiliated as these two Goddess stood above me in the hot sun looking down on my pitiful self with socks in my mouth,slut on my forehead, and a red cheek that had some dirt from Goddess Sara's shoe on my face. Sara broke the silence saying they needed to get out of the heat and stepped full weight onto my face as she walked ahead, her mom just looking on as her dominate daughter casually crushed my face into the gravel. Instead of going around me Sara's mom stepped over my face, and as pathetic as it sounds, I was let down that her shit encrusted raddy sneaker did not come crashing down on my face. As she passed I hurriedly crawled on my hands and knees, eyes never looking farther than the shoes of my superiors.

As we got inside they both sat down at the kitchen table and Sara said "come take off my shoes" She usually asks for shoe removal in a far more degrading way, but I figured it was because her mom was somewhat apprehensive with everything so far.
I quickly crawled under the table and took her shoes off and gave each sole a quick kiss as she had instructed me to always do after removing her foot ware. Her mom then said since I seemed to be enjoying the treatment if I could take her shoes off also, Goddess Sara quickly said how she never needs to ask for me to do anything, just to command it. Her mom paused and said how surreal this was and how much more submissive I was than her ex and how it was going to take some getting use to, especially with Sara involved. As she was saying this I had finished removing one filth covered shoe and began on the other. I could smell a faint odor from her moms feet and I felt so humiliated smelling my ex girlfriends mom's stinky feet under the table. I finished removing the other shoe and the conversation above me had moved to Goddess Sara discussing how I went from boyfriend to slave with her mom asking questions and seeming a little shocked but intrigued. She knew Sara had always been dominate, but I think she did not expect something so extreme. While they talked I just knelt under the table looking at the callouses on my ex girlfriends mom's feet. I desperately wanted to nibble on them and bring her soothing pleasure just as Goddess Sara had me do to her callouses that I had since nibbled and scrubbed away with my teeth and a pedegg. I do love being humiliated and one of the most humiliating things in my opinion is being used to nibble callouses off superior peoples feet, I love it so much I even enjoy nibbling Master Seans callouses as he relaxes with my ex girlfriend and enjoys a life I can only dream of.

Anyway as the conversation went on Goddess Sara stops to ask her mom if she would like a foot massage while they talk. Her mom looks under the table at me and says, "I guess thats tame compared to what he has experienced and my feet are really sore since I am on them a lot" with that she stretched her leg out all the way and lifted her size 10 calloused foot inches from my face! I quickly held the back of her ankle up and began messaging with my other hand. I could smell a faint buttery sweaty smell from her foot and I wanted to bury my face on her big sole so bad. Her Goddess foot twitched from the sensations of having her painfully sore feet rubbed and the ball of her foot lightly touched my nose causing her to pull back some as I continued her massage. She said it was so weird having her daughters boyfriend sit under her table and massage her feet, but did say she could get use to foot rubs and asked how long I can rub feet, Goddess Sara said as long as you want, his comfort should be of no concern. They continued discussing me like I was not even there, they talked about how Goddess Sara even found out about guys like me. I learned that story for the first time and got so hard hearing her first experiences dominating men. As her mom adjusted more and more she put her foot down and to my shock brought the other up, planting her big calloused sole right on my face,applying pressure to make it comfortable for her without a word. That was when I knew I would be serving Sara's Goddess mom alongside her and I was honestly really excited as it was one of my biggest fantasies to serve a mom and daughter. I love the dynamic that can come from that situation, they care for each other so much, and in contrast I worship them like the Goddess's they are while they just look at me with contempt and use and humiliate me for their pleasure.

I quickly held that ankle up and got to work massaging the parts of her foot that were not planted on my face. She particularly seemed to enjoy when I focused on her heel and callouses. A few more minuets passed and as the conversation came to a pause Goddess Sara looked down and laughed seeing my craned back neck struggling to hold the forward pressure her moms big, rough Goddess foot was exerting as I massaged. She said to her mom, I see your already warming up to my footboy huh. Her mom said as weird as it was to be served like this it was really nice to get such an enthusiastic foot massage and to let her dominate side out after having it dormant for so long. Sara laughed and said she knew she would enjoy using her slut, she then offered me up like a piece of property saying she could use or borrow me anytime she liked. Her mom seemed to contemplate that and said she just might if I was always this good at rubbing feet.
About that time my neck had reached its breaking point and I gently lowered her moms foot to my chest and kept massaging, this prompted her to look under the table and ask why I removed her foot from my face. I explained how my neck really hurt and just needed a quick break. to my surprise Sara's mom put her big foot back on my face and told me to deal with it as she liked the position her foot was in while on my face. I felt so humiliated as the woman who seemed apprehensive and sort of compassionate just 20 minuets ago decided that her leg and foots comfort were more important than my necks comfort! Goddess Sara laughed at me and said how pathetic I was for letting her and her mom treat me in such a degrading way. Her mom then said if he really enjoys this, and you enjoy it, and I know im enjoying this massage then why not I guess. Sara said thats exactly right, he loves to suffer physically and emotionally at the hands, or should I say feet of women! That made them both laugh and my neck felt like it was going to snap from Goddess Lynn's foot pushing harder into my face as she laughed! Goddess Sara looked under the table and saw my pain and graciously, in her own humiliating words made a "foot sandwich" by placing her bare Goddess feet on the back of my head which pushed my face harder into Goddess Lynn's big calloused sole. Despite the still sickening pain in my neck I was in heaven, being laughed at by my Goddess of an ex and her Goddess of a mom while they made my face into no more than the meat in a stinky foot sandwich! By this time Goddess Lynn was very warmed up to my submissiveness and asked Goddess Sara if there was anything else she had not mentioned that I was good at or good for yet. The things she described made me feel so humiliated as she decided to hold nothing back. From describing how I will lick sweaty or dirt covered feet clean, how I enjoy using my mouth and teeth as a callous scraper, how I scrub her toilet clean,endure "foot swirlies" even how I sniff her farts, how I enjoy letting her physically hurt me, how im relieved she dumped me and is looking for a "real man" who I will also submit to, how I have already made a will at her command and named her the sole beneficiary, how she keeps my bank card and can use it anytime she wants. Goddess Lynn was shocked and I feared Goddess Sara said too much too quickly, but after a 5 second pause she said this is unreal and needs time to take everything in. Goddess Sara just said it was no problem and she is just happy she is not upset or freaking out. Her mom did say its a little much seeing how her little girl is all grown up and really dominating men, but she is proud that she is independent and has such confidence. Goddess Sara also pointed out how she should never have to worry about money again so thats another perk. Her mom agreed and asked how much I make and what my house is like. I own my own business and have a decent house so her mom was happy, and told her she had some ideas she would discuss later. I was a little afraid of those ideas but turned on all at the same time hearing these two Goddess discuss me and my assets like I was not even there while I was a "foot sandwich" that was rubbing the mature, buttery smelling calloused feet of my ex girlfriends mother. I wished so much that I would have been allowed to touch myself then, I wouldn't have lasted more than a minuet I was sure.

They talked a little more on finances and Goddess Lynn took her foot from my face and said she had to go to the bathroom. Without even a look or a thank you she went off. Goddess Sara then told me to rub her feet and told me how excited she was that her mom was ok with everything. She must have been really happy as she almost never talked to me in a not condescending way anymore. That talk ended soon however and she went on to tell me how I was really in for it now and soon I would be serving her Goddess mom in all the ways she used me! I blushed thinking of sealing my mouth of her moms asshole as she farted into my mouth as Goddess Sara makes me do, and I wondered if her mom would ever really do that to me. I am actually grossed out over having to suck farts, especially when Goddess Sara cruelly lets a wet fart into my mouth as I know I could get a disease from her waste, but I do admit its hot being forced by my Goddess to do something so humiliating and dangerous just for her amusement. I guess I could get the same diseases from licking the shit smears from her toilet bowl, but something in my mind gets so grossed out when its fresh warm watery waste directly from her ass to my mouth. As those thoughts went through my head I asked if the intimate forms of worship like ass and pussy stuff is included in that. Goddess quickly said without hesitation, if her mom asks for it then yes I must do ANYTHING she demands, though she does not think she will want me that intimate with her private areas and its too embarissing for her to ask. I was relieved but honestly a little let down, as I knew the humiliation of sucking my ex girlfriends moms farts infront of her would give them both such a huge power rush and amusement. Goddess Sara went on to tell me if we were farther along she would however consider making me go ask right now if her mom wanted me to wipe her clean after using the bathroom and flush her toilet for her. I turned so red thinking of that and Goddess Sara laughed and spit in my face telling me it looks like I need to cool down! She then grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her jean covered pussy, she was not wearing any panties and I could feel how wet this was making her. She told me she was going to make me eat her out as soon as we left. She continued grinding my face on her pussy until she heard her mom flush and violently pushed my head to the floor and stomped her sweaty foot down hard on the back of my head. Her mom came out 30 seconds later and said how she could not believe her daughter was stepping on her boyfriends face right there on her kitchen floor. Goddess Sara just said that she will get use to it and love having me around to serve them.

Goddess Lynn then asked if I could cook and Goddess Sara said she was still training me but I was adequate enough at it. Her mom then asked her if I would cook them some food while they sat outside on the deck and talked. Goddess Sara stomped the back of my head hard, causing my nose to painfully bend and said I heard her mom and better get to work. As I scurried out from under my Goddess foot I couldn't look Goddess Lynn in the eye anymore and just looked at her big sexy feet and asked what she would like to eat. She said burgers would be good and asked Goddess Sara what she wanted. She said the same would be great and added that I better do a good job or I would be punished.

There is so much more that happened that day, and I will share those experiences with everyone when I get the time to write more, but for now I must get back to work making Goddess Sara and Master Sean money. I will attach a few pictures, one specifically is my self showing what Goddess Sara wrote on my body before taking me to her moms that first time, eventually that day I was ordered to take off my shirt and show her mom what all was written on me and I cant begin to describe how humiliating that was. Goddess Grafitti1.jpg

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
Wow, that made me feel even more pathetic than I already do osman, I guess when even a fellow submissive peer reaffirms that I should sacrifice my time and money so that my beautiful ex girlfriend and the man she loves can go to hawaii and enjoy a romantic getaway at my expense it proves 100% I should just accept my life is nothing but fodder For Goddess Sara and Master Sean.
I dont know why that hits so hard after everything ive been through but it does. I think it comes from the fact that your comment came not from a dominate like Goddess Sara or Master Sean, but from another sub. I guess when even my own kind offers no moral support and instead reaffirms how the couple who abuses,humiliates,and tortures me deserve everything I can give and more, it just really drives home what my purpose in life is, and its honestly refreshing.

With that said, they have me so conquered and devoted that it makes me want to give up even more for them, though I have almost nothing left to give of value...Maybe I should skip lunch today to save a dollar or two that way Goddess Sara and Master Sean get a trivial amount of money while I go hungry? They never let me buy food for my lunch though, its usually the scraps I take from their plates or expired food I find while cleaning their fridge so I guess that wont save any money huh...Today I have a few soggy union rings, two pizza crusts, and half a cheese cake piece that probably spoiled before I collected from it from a plate in their room, but as always I will eat their scraps not only because im hungry, but because I know deep down I am lucky to eat my beautiful ex girlfriend's and her boyfriend's scraps.

Its just so disheartening and humiliating to always have to go hungry and never enjoy a good meal just so my ex girlfriend and her studly man can have more money and get a power trip out of knowing while they dine out many times per week and always have me cook good food for them at home I only eat their old scraps and expired food for breakfast lunch and dinner. Sometimes they even mush their scraps under their feet or just tell me im not allowed to take a lunch to work because they dont think im worthy of eating lunch that day....I do get to take a multivitamin since I dont get the chance to eat healthy anymore. They only allowed that expense when they noticed making me only eat scraps caused my energy to fall and I was not able to work as hard for them. They did think it was hilarious my body was failing since I was not getting three nutritious meals per day, but decided they needed my hard work more than the amusement that comes from my suffering and deteriorating health. It sounds cruel, and it is, but they enjoy it, and I do enjoy suffering at their cruel hands and pleasing them anyway I can.

Come to think of it, the last time I ate a "fresh" desert was when Goddess Sara threw a piece of lemon cake on her kitchen floor, stomped it under foot and took a broom and swept hairs,shoe dirt,old food, dead bugs, and whatever else was on her kitchen floor into one big pile and used my mouth as a dust pan while holding my head down with her Goddess foot. It was such a surreal, humiliating feeling watching the broom fly toward my face as my open mouth experienced the sweet taste of fresh lemon cake mixed with revolting kitchen floor filth. Goddess Sara even made me set up a camera and film it so she could send it to her friends,Master Sean (he was not home at the time) and sell it online and use my suffering to make her money yet again.

I will include some stills I have from that experience so that more people might get a laugh or wank out of my suffering. Goddess Sara really loves cleaver ways of humiliating me like that and im always trying to think up more ways to please her when she has run out of ideas....Maybe you or someone else here would have some unusual ideas. They dont have to be feet related (though those are welcome but probably every conceivable one has been used on me by now) just things you think Goddess Sara or Master Sean would have fun doing to me. Pretty much nothing is too extreme except something that would result in my death or permanent debilitating injury, and even then you could suggest it as they might think of a way to tone it down just enough to be safe enough to use on me.

One crazy example of things they have done in the past was cornering me and spraying household cleaners in my face when they were feeling extra sadistic, and let me tell you how painful that was, I kept my eyes closed for the most part but when I breathed that poisonous mist in it burnt my nose and throat so bad and I coughed like crazy, they laughed and said how that could cause me to get cancer early and how they didnt care at all since it was fun for them...I eventually ended up in a ball with my face on the floor, eyes,nose and mouth burning holding onto master Sean's powerful ankles, kissing the tops of his feet and begging him and Goddess Sara to have mercy.
Even after all that he stomped the back of my head so hard under his strong alpha male heel that I turned my head and screamed out allowing Goddess Sara to get a good spray of cleaner right in my mouth as I sucked in. My painful wretching and coughing caused her to jump around with excitement while I struggled to get a breath through my tightening throat. They both really seemed to enjoy that successful tag team assault and finally let up when it took a long time for me to regain my breath after that direct spray and drug me into the bathroom and made me rinse my mouth and eyes in their shared toilet. It actually felt refreshing to gargle their toilet water and force my eyes open in it. They really seemed to enjoy such extreme fun at my expense, and once I rinsed out enough chemicals Goddess Sara half drowned me in the toilet while they laughed at my continued suffering. They finally had their fill of torturing me and ordered me to shower with cold water and clean the toilet water off their bathroom floor while they went to their room and most likely had sex since it gets Goddess Sara turned on when she treats me so cruelly, especially with the love of her life by her side. While this happens im in too much pain to sexually enjoy it, but thinking back on it hours later I pathetically wanked off while remembering what the woman I still love and the man who she actually loves did to me.

They have done many other unusually forms of domination/torture on me, but lunchtime is way past over over and I must get back to work so those stories will have to wait for another day.

Attachments

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2011
All superior humans need money, entertainments and pleasures. If superior human spend their precious time for gain money, when will they having fun. This is unfair. In other words; if you gain money, can you spend efficient like superiors. Exactly no. All human has a duty in the world. Superiors duty, entertain themself, our (submissive) duty is supporting superior. You can call these situation "balance of the word" or "capitalism". Whatever you say; you are lucky for serving superior. Most of submissives and i don't beneficial like you. Thank you for sharing your experience. We (submissives) are proud of you.

May 24, 2012
Thanks Trav, I have years worth of abuse suffered at the hands of Goddess Sara and many others she has exposed me to, so more will come! Right now I only have a few minuets to be online while I wait for Goddess Sara to get home, but I can quickly share what she did to me this afternoon. She knows when I take my lunch break and as I have mentioned before I never get fresh food to eat on my break or am allowed to dine out. I eat her and Master Sean's scraps or food thats about to expire or is expired. Anyway she sends me a picture of two beautiful meals with the caption "have fun eating our leftovers, we used your bank card to treat ourselves to this delicious food" I felt so worthless as my ex taunted me, showing me the life I could've had with her, but instead I just fund that dream life while she enjoys it with a real man. I absolutely love that treatment and my place in her life, but cant help but be a little jealous and wish I was a real man when she does stuff like that, and I think that really brings her pleasure!

Dec 10, 2007
Thanks Trav, I have years worth of abuse suffered at the hands of Goddess Sara and many others she has exposed me to, so more will come! Right now I only have a few minuets to be online while I wait for Goddess Sara to get home, but I can quickly share what she did to me this afternoon. She knows when I take my lunch break and as I have mentioned before I never get fresh food to eat on my break or am allowed to dine out. I eat her and Master Sean's scraps or food thats about to expire or is expired. Anyway she sends me a picture of two beautiful meals with the caption "have fun eating our leftovers, we used your bank card to treat ourselves to this delicious food" I felt so worthless as my ex taunted me, showing me the life I could've had with her, but instead I just fund that dream life while she enjoys it with a real man. I absolutely love that treatment and my place in her life, but cant help but be a little jealous and wish I was a real man when she does stuff like that, and I think that really brings her pleasure!
Thanks for the feedback rogdog and osmankartopu, I do enjoy sharing my experiences, but knowing others enjoy reading them and are waiting for more really motivates me. With that said I have been working on getting this humiliating experience typed up for a few days and its about done! Its not as detailed or descriptive as I have had less time than usual due to Goddess Sara and Master Sean ordering me to work extra so I can save up for their week long trip to Hawaii at the end of next month. Its so humiliating having to work longer hours just so my beautiful ex girlfriend and my replacement, master Sean can go have a vacation I can only dream of. Ive never seen the ocean, much less the blue tropical waters of Hawaii, and Goddess Sara loves to remind me of the fact that I will die never getting the chance to see the blue ocean or sit in the tropical air, much less with a girl who loves me by my side. When we first got together I told her how I wanted to go with her to a tropical island one day and she really enjoys crushing that dream now, saying how if I was not a submissive looser we would have went on that trip together, but she is happy I turned out this way as she now has a way hotter man to love and a devoted slave to toil for her and her man forever. Anyway im getting a little side tracked, here is the first experience of me serving Goddess Sara's mom, Mistress or Goddess Lynn as I would later refer to her as.

Just a few months after Sara effectively dumped me and demoted me to her slave she decided it was time to see if her mom might be into submissive men or have experience with them. I was excited and terrified all the same time, her mom did have experience with a submissive ex boyfriend she remembered,but it sounded a lot more tame than the relationship Sara and I have when she asked about the specifics. Her mom did however say that she enjoy bossing him around and "indulging in some kinks they both enjoyed" so atleast she would be kind of use to a submissive man. So Goddess Sara asked her mom what she thought if her boyfriend (at that time her mom still didnt know I was demoted to her all around slave) was submissive to her. Her mom said its kind of an awkward subject to talk about with her daughter, but its not uncommon for men to enjoy being somewhat submissive to their partner and its better than an abusive man no doubt. Goddess Sara then asked if it would be something her mom would enjoy if she brought me and I was submissive infront of them both. Her mom seemed shocked but did say it would be nice if she visited and as long as its not over the top I could come along and whatever happened, happened. Minuets after the call ended Goddess Sara looked down on me with a wicked smile as she had the phone on speaker and asked if I was ready for a whole new level of humiliation. I went to speak but she painfully forced her wide heel into my mouth, splitting my lip while saying it was a rhetorical question and she doesnt care what I want. Soon after she got ready,stuffed her filthy old socks pulled from the hamper into my mouth, wrote humiliating things such as "garbage" "foot whore" "sock washer" "yuck" "gross" and more all over me, she also added "slut" on my forehead with pink lipstick and ordered me into her trunk. She was really excited and actually put the back seat down so she could taunt me and describe the humiliating things I was going to have to do infront of her mom. She described me chewing on her moms dry heels,digging her toenail gunk out and eating it,licking any dirt and sweat from her feet, eating animal waste from her work shoes, licking her toilet clean including any shit smears in the bowl, washing her car, cleaning her house, pretty much everything Goddess Sara has me do for her, but she really seemed to enjoy picturing herself ordering me to do these things for her mom while they sat back and relaxed. I was so hard hearing her describe everything, but so nervous her mom would say im weird and want no part of it which would be even more embarrassing to me than if she enjoys using me along side her beautiful daughter.

We arrive at her moms and Sara just leaves me in the trunk without saying a word. roughly 30 minuets later I hear two sets of footsteps and I realize her mom is most likely about to see me bound with Goddess Sara's stinky socks shoved in my mouth and the word "slut" written on my forehead in pink lipstick. Sure enough the trunk pops and as my eyes adjust I see Goddess Sara and her mom looking down on me, Sara with a look of excitement and her mom a look of shock as she put her hand over her mouth. I was so humiliated and tried to speak but the sweaty socks muffled my words. This prompted Goddess Sara to spit in my face and remind me I am not to speak unless spoken to. Her mom still covering her mouth began asking questions, things like how did this arrangement come about, do I really enjoy something so extreme etc. Sara said this is nothing and she would tell her everything once they were inside and out of the sun. I was then untied and violently pulled out of the trunk landing on the hard gravel. As I looked up at Goddess Sara and her mom, Goddess Sara's wedge covered foot came down hard on my face as she said not to look up at my superiors unless I had permission. Her mom was stunned at the hard stomp her Goddess daughter had just administered to who she thought was still her boyfriend and said she could not believe I enjoy things this rough. Goddess Sara with her gorgeous wedge shod foot still on my face told her how I have no self respect and enjoy suffering physical pain and submitting for others pleasure and amusement. She then took her wedge off my face and asked her mom if she wanted to step onto my face aswell, her mom was wearing trashed old running shoes that had horse,chicken,goat, and dog shit on the bottoms as I was soon to find out (she lives on 18 acres and those are the shoes she wears as she tends to the animals) her mom studied my face and said she was not sure she was ready for something like that, going on to explain all the filth that was on the bottom of her shoes. Goddess Sara said she understood but not to waste time caring what was on her shoes, going on to recount how she had already made me eat dog shit off her flats and I did not die or get badly sick from it. Her mom gagged and looked at me with some pity,some shock, and some contempt. I wanted to melt I was so humiliated as these two Goddess stood above me in the hot sun looking down on my pitiful self with socks in my mouth,slut on my forehead, and a red cheek that had some dirt from Goddess Sara's shoe on my face. Sara broke the silence saying they needed to get out of the heat and stepped full weight onto my face as she walked ahead, her mom just looking on as her dominate daughter casually crushed my face into the gravel. Instead of going around me Sara's mom stepped over my face, and as pathetic as it sounds, I was let down that her shit encrusted raddy sneaker did not come crashing down on my face. As she passed I hurriedly crawled on my hands and knees, eyes never looking farther than the shoes of my superiors.

As we got inside they both sat down at the kitchen table and Sara said "come take off my shoes" She usually asks for shoe removal in a far more degrading way, but I figured it was because her mom was somewhat apprehensive with everything so far.
I quickly crawled under the table and took her shoes off and gave each sole a quick kiss as she had instructed me to always do after removing her foot ware. Her mom then said since I seemed to be enjoying the treatment if I could take her shoes off also, Goddess Sara quickly said how she never needs to ask for me to do anything, just to command it. Her mom paused and said how surreal this was and how much more submissive I was than her ex and how it was going to take some getting use to, especially with Sara involved. As she was saying this I had finished removing one filth covered shoe and began on the other. I could smell a faint odor from her moms feet and I felt so humiliated smelling my ex girlfriends mom's stinky feet under the table. I finished removing the other shoe and the conversation above me had moved to Goddess Sara discussing how I went from boyfriend to slave with her mom asking questions and seeming a little shocked but intrigued. She knew Sara had always been dominate, but I think she did not expect something so extreme. While they talked I just knelt under the table looking at the callouses on my ex girlfriends mom's feet. I desperately wanted to nibble on them and bring her soothing pleasure just as Goddess Sara had me do to her callouses that I had since nibbled and scrubbed away with my teeth and a pedegg. I do love being humiliated and one of the most humiliating things in my opinion is being used to nibble callouses off superior peoples feet, I love it so much I even enjoy nibbling Master Seans callouses as he relaxes with my ex girlfriend and enjoys a life I can only dream of.

Anyway as the conversation went on Goddess Sara stops to ask her mom if she would like a foot massage while they talk. Her mom looks under the table at me and says, "I guess thats tame compared to what he has experienced and my feet are really sore since I am on them a lot" with that she stretched her leg out all the way and lifted her size 10 calloused foot inches from my face! I quickly held the back of her ankle up and began messaging with my other hand. I could smell a faint buttery sweaty smell from her foot and I wanted to bury my face on her big sole so bad. Her Goddess foot twitched from the sensations of having her painfully sore feet rubbed and the ball of her foot lightly touched my nose causing her to pull back some as I continued her massage. She said it was so weird having her daughters boyfriend sit under her table and massage her feet, but did say she could get use to foot rubs and asked how long I can rub feet, Goddess Sara said as long as you want, his comfort should be of no concern. They continued discussing me like I was not even there, they talked about how Goddess Sara even found out about guys like me. I learned that story for the first time and got so hard hearing her first experiences dominating men. As her mom adjusted more and more she put her foot down and to my shock brought the other up, planting her big calloused sole right on my face,applying pressure to make it comfortable for her without a word. That was when I knew I would be serving Sara's Goddess mom alongside her and I was honestly really excited as it was one of my biggest fantasies to serve a mom and daughter. I love the dynamic that can come from that situation, they care for each other so much, and in contrast I worship them like the Goddess's they are while they just look at me with contempt and use and humiliate me for their pleasure.

I quickly held that ankle up and got to work massaging the parts of her foot that were not planted on my face. She particularly seemed to enjoy when I focused on her heel and callouses. A few more minuets passed and as the conversation came to a pause Goddess Sara looked down and laughed seeing my craned back neck struggling to hold the forward pressure her moms big, rough Goddess foot was exerting as I massaged. She said to her mom, I see your already warming up to my footboy huh. Her mom said as weird as it was to be served like this it was really nice to get such an enthusiastic foot massage and to let her dominate side out after having it dormant for so long. Sara laughed and said she knew she would enjoy using her slut, she then offered me up like a piece of property saying she could use or borrow me anytime she liked. Her mom seemed to contemplate that and said she just might if I was always this good at rubbing feet.
About that time my neck had reached its breaking point and I gently lowered her moms foot to my chest and kept massaging, this prompted her to look under the table and ask why I removed her foot from my face. I explained how my neck really hurt and just needed a quick break. to my surprise Sara's mom put her big foot back on my face and told me to deal with it as she liked the position her foot was in while on my face. I felt so humiliated as the woman who seemed apprehensive and sort of compassionate just 20 minuets ago decided that her leg and foots comfort were more important than my necks comfort! Goddess Sara laughed at me and said how pathetic I was for letting her and her mom treat me in such a degrading way. Her mom then said if he really enjoys this, and you enjoy it, and I know im enjoying this massage then why not I guess. Sara said thats exactly right, he loves to suffer physically and emotionally at the hands, or should I say feet of women! That made them both laugh and my neck felt like it was going to snap from Goddess Lynn's foot pushing harder into my face as she laughed! Goddess Sara looked under the table and saw my pain and graciously, in her own humiliating words made a "foot sandwich" by placing her bare Goddess feet on the back of my head which pushed my face harder into Goddess Lynn's big calloused sole. Despite the still sickening pain in my neck I was in heaven, being laughed at by my Goddess of an ex and her Goddess of a mom while they made my face into no more than the meat in a stinky foot sandwich! By this time Goddess Lynn was very warmed up to my submissiveness and asked Goddess Sara if there was anything else she had not mentioned that I was good at or good for yet. The things she described made me feel so humiliated as she decided to hold nothing back. From describing how I will lick sweaty or dirt covered feet clean, how I enjoy using my mouth and teeth as a callous scraper, how I scrub her toilet clean,endure "foot swirlies" even how I sniff her farts, how I enjoy letting her physically hurt me, how im relieved she dumped me and is looking for a "real man" who I will also submit to, how I have already made a will at her command and named her the sole beneficiary, how she keeps my bank card and can use it anytime she wants. Goddess Lynn was shocked and I feared Goddess Sara said too much too quickly, but after a 5 second pause she said this is unreal and needs time to take everything in. Goddess Sara just said it was no problem and she is just happy she is not upset or freaking out. Her mom did say its a little much seeing how her little girl is all grown up and really dominating men, but she is proud that she is independent and has such confidence. Goddess Sara also pointed out how she should never have to worry about money again so thats another perk. Her mom agreed and asked how much I make and what my house is like. I own my own business and have a decent house so her mom was happy, and told her she had some ideas she would discuss later. I was a little afraid of those ideas but turned on all at the same time hearing these two Goddess discuss me and my assets like I was not even there while I was a "foot sandwich" that was rubbing the mature, buttery smelling calloused feet of my ex girlfriends mother. I wished so much that I would have been allowed to touch myself then, I wouldn't have lasted more than a minuet I was sure.

They talked a little more on finances and Goddess Lynn took her foot from my face and said she had to go to the bathroom. Without even a look or a thank you she went off. Goddess Sara then told me to rub her feet and told me how excited she was that her mom was ok with everything. She must have been really happy as she almost never talked to me in a not condescending way anymore. That talk ended soon however and she went on to tell me how I was really in for it now and soon I would be serving her Goddess mom in all the ways she used me! I blushed thinking of sealing my mouth of her moms asshole as she farted into my mouth as Goddess Sara makes me do, and I wondered if her mom would ever really do that to me. I am actually grossed out over having to suck farts, especially when Goddess Sara cruelly lets a wet fart into my mouth as I know I could get a disease from her waste, but I do admit its hot being forced by my Goddess to do something so humiliating and dangerous just for her amusement. I guess I could get the same diseases from licking the shit smears from her toilet bowl, but something in my mind gets so grossed out when its fresh warm watery waste directly from her ass to my mouth. As those thoughts went through my head I asked if the intimate forms of worship like ass and pussy stuff is included in that. Goddess quickly said without hesitation, if her mom asks for it then yes I must do ANYTHING she demands, though she does not think she will want me that intimate with her private areas and its too embarissing for her to ask. I was relieved but honestly a little let down, as I knew the humiliation of sucking my ex girlfriends moms farts infront of her would give them both such a huge power rush and amusement. Goddess Sara went on to tell me if we were farther along she would however consider making me go ask right now if her mom wanted me to wipe her clean after using the bathroom and flush her toilet for her. I turned so red thinking of that and Goddess Sara laughed and spit in my face telling me it looks like I need to cool down! She then grabbed my hair and shoved my face into her jean covered pussy, she was not wearing any panties and I could feel how wet this was making her. She told me she was going to make me eat her out as soon as we left. She continued grinding my face on her pussy until she heard her mom flush and violently pushed my head to the floor and stomped her sweaty foot down hard on the back of my head. Her mom came out 30 seconds later and said how she could not believe her daughter was stepping on her boyfriends face right there on her kitchen floor. Goddess Sara just said that she will get use to it and love having me around to serve them.

Goddess Lynn then asked if I could cook and Goddess Sara said she was still training me but I was adequate enough at it. Her mom then asked her if I would cook them some food while they sat outside on the deck and talked. Goddess Sara stomped the back of my head hard, causing my nose to painfully bend and said I heard her mom and better get to work. As I scurried out from under my Goddess foot I couldn't look Goddess Lynn in the eye anymore and just looked at her big sexy feet and asked what she would like to eat. She said burgers would be good and asked Goddess Sara what she wanted. She said the same would be great and added that I better do a good job or I would be punished.

There is so much more that happened that day, and I will share those experiences with everyone when I get the time to write more, but for now I must get back to work making Goddess Sara and Master Sean money. I will attach a few pictures, one specifically is my self showing what Goddess Sara wrote on my body before taking me to her moms that first time, eventually that day I was ordered to take off my shirt and show her mom what all was written on me and I cant begin to describe how humiliating that was. View attachment 601180
Amazing story - thanks for sharing. I particularly like the portion involving her mom. Anything else you can share in regard to Sara and/or her mom dominating you with their stinky socks or feet?

May 24, 2012
Thanks iwuvtool420, I have served Mistress Lynn many times throughout the years so I do have many stories of Sara and her mom dominating me with their stinky socks and feet, its just hard to find the time to write. Im on my lunch from 12:30 to 1:30, and ive already finished up eating Goddess Sara and Master Sean's scraps so I can type up a paragraph or two. This happened two months back, that was the most recent time Goddess Sara took me with her to serve her Goddess mom. This is years after the first story I posted about Sara's mom and her mom now sees me as nothing but filth and really treats me like dirt, much to Sara's amusement. Since I dont have a lot of time ill just jump right in and my punctuation might suffer, I will skip adding titles like Goddess and Princess for the most part, and run on sentences might occur.

I was brought in crawling behind goddess sara kissing the floor where her every divine foot step had just landed. Sara really likes to make a show of how much she owned me every time she came in visiting her mom. Sara just walked in as her mom knew she was on the way and they ran to enjoy a hug. I followed behind and kissed at Sara's bare heels as they hugged. After a few seconds Sara kicked my face with the back of her heel and told me to say hi to her mom. I quickly wormed my way to sara's moms trashed slipper, kissed the toe and said "Good evening Mistress Lynn" Mistress Lynn responded by stomping the back of my head into the floor with her other large slipper covered foot and I felt my nose compress painfully into the hard floor. This made Sara laugh and enthusiastically tell her mom "nice one" as she enjoyed seeing her Goddess mom treat her pathetic ex boyfriend like shit. Goddess Lynn just laughed and and asked Goddess Sara if she was hungry after the drive over. Goddess Sara was hungry and I was ordered to make them both grilled chicken sandwichs while they went to the living room to sit down. I envied their lives as I cooked, they got to relax and enjoy life while I pathetically slaved away for them. They turned on the tv and browsed for a movie to buy on payperview. That excited me as im almost always used as a foot stool while they enjoy a movie together. As the movie started Goddess Sara yelled out that I better finish the food fast or I would be licking her moms toilet clean during the entire movie. That threat light a fire under my ass as I remembered the last time I was forced to lick Goddess Lynn's filthy toilet clean. I hurried and brought the two superior women their food and knelt down with my as I lifted the plates up for them to take. They completely ignored me as they took the plates and I was left kneeling with my head down looking at their Goddess feet. About a minuet later Goddess Lynn said "foot stool" and with those humiliating two words I crawled under my former girlfriends moms stinky slippers and cringed as I felt what I later found was jelly transfer from her slipper to my face. I laid with goddess lynn's filthy slippers resting on my face for a few minuets as the two Goddess's above me enjoyed the movie and ignored the looser under their feet. Goddess Sara had put her bare feet on my crotch and was painfully crushing my erection under heel while I basked in her mom's slipper filth. I was almost in a trance when Goddess Lynn kicked off her right slipper and immediately covered my face with her sour smelling Goddess foot. The smell was like feet that had been in old wet shoes for hours and I realized she must have just walked out in the rain to feed the animals for the night. I suspected she put her trashed running shoes on bare foot to do that knowing full well her daughter would be bringing her slave that evening and she loved to make me inhale her foot stink. As her stinky, calloused Goddess foot rested on my face Goddess Sara must have got a wiff and told me to hurry and lick the stink off her moms foot so she didnt have to smell it. For the millionth time I felt so worthless, my ex was telling me to lick the stink off her moms foot just so she didnt have to smell it, it never crossed her mind to feel bad for me having to inhale that foot stink directly from her moms big stinky foot, or that her order would make my mouth fill with her mom's foul tasting foot grime, all she cared about was forcing me to lick the stink off so she didnt have to smell it anymore! I really love that! I love that Goddess Sara does not care about my suffering or even my life at all, that really makes me 100% submissive toward her. Im so pathetic that I love how she never shows any concern or compassion for me, and if not for the money and servitude I provide has openly told me she would take great satisfaction in ending my life. She often fantasizes about all the "fun" ways she could end my pathetic life but thats a story for another day.

Back to her moms stinky Goddess feet, as I got my tongue on Goddess Lynn's stinky foot my taste buds were assaulted with a truly foul taste and I involuntarily made a quiet gag. Goddess Lynn noticed the gag and stomped my face under her big calloused foot and immediately after shoved her rough heel into my mouth. I began quickly running my tongue all over her heel, tasting as the sweat and filth came off her heel and into my mouth. I felt truly worthless as I licked the stink off my ex girlfriends mom's stinky heel. After about 30 seconds of that Goddess Lynn drug her foot across my tongue, heel to toe and my mouth filled with her tangy foot sweat.

There is a lot more but ive got to get back to work. I should have some free time to finish tomorrow as I am off work and Goddess Sara and Master Sean will be out till the evening.

Last edited:

rogdog

Nov 9, 2012
Amazing. You deserve to be humiliated by them everyday. Looking forward to more. I love the fact that miss Sara makes you worship the people in her life.

May 24, 2012
Thanks rogdog, your right, Goddess Sara and Master Sean are so much better than me and I know I do deserve to be humiliated by them everyday. I try hard to make my insignificant life add value to their immeasurably important lives. I take pride in being their all around bitch and put all of my energy into serving them no matter what is asked of me. I own my own business and take on as many clients as I can get just so they have more money to enjoy their perfect lives with. The money I make goes directly into the account they both share and Goddess Sara has not worked in years and I love that she can do whatever she wants all day while I have to slave away for her. It just seems natural, she is beautiful and an alpha female, and im average and a beta looser. I have even offered to support master Sean so he does not have to work either and they could just fuck all day or go out and have fun, but he works to save up for a huge house in the country and to maintain his classic car collection. It does help him save up living in my house for free though, he has no bills and I pay for all his food and bathroom supplies. It is so demeaning supporting my ex girlfriend and the man she loves, but I know its the only reason I exist and I know im very lucky. I hope they never throw me away or decide to end my life, as hot as that would be, I want to serve them until I die. I also love that Goddess Sara makes me worship her friends and family, her mom treats me like shit,her friends treat me like shit, she even turned some of my friends against me and they and their girlfriends even treat me like shit. It makes me feel like trash that everyone in the world has a right to walk all over.

NS1985

May 11, 2018
Look I love being under the feet of beautiful women and totally understand we are all different, but I just can't get my head around this one sorry.

I don't see the attraction in giving all your money and devotion to your ex and her new partner. It takes humiliation to an unhealthy level in my opinion. Look it's what you enjoy and who am I to make judgement, but I just personally can't think of anything worse than being humiliated by a male.

I know you serve your ex, so this is more to please her, but I just find it a bit to much. It's the fact that you subject yourself to only eating scraps from them ( basically starving yourself ) that disturbs me. There's the feeling of being dominated by a women, then this is another level. Not for me sorry.