I am a real life slave to my ex girlfriend, Princess Sara!

May 24, 2012
I understand your concern and not understanding why I would be into something so extreme. At first the idea of serving a male also disgusted me, but as I saw the satisfaction Goddess Sara got from it, it got me into it. As for me starving, they eat like royalty, and the "scraps" I eat are mostly healthy and enough to fill me up for every meal. I am also allowed to take mulitvitamins so im just as healthy as I was before I started serving them both.

rogdog

Nov 9, 2012
Look I love being under the feet of beautiful women and totally understand we are all different, but I just can't get my head around this one sorry.

I don't see the attraction in giving all your money and devotion to your ex and her new partner. It takes humiliation to an unhealthy level in my opinion. Look it's what you enjoy and who am I to make judgement, but I just personally can't think of anything worse than being humiliated by a male.

I know you serve your ex, so this is more to please her, but I just find it a bit to much. It's the fact that you subject yourself to only eating scraps from them ( basically starving yourself ) that disturbs me. There's the feeling of being dominated by a women, then this is another level. Not for me sorry.
Hey, I completely understand the point you're making. Everybody has different likes and tolerance levels.

Most people who are currently into "foot cuckolding" were only exclusively into women's foot slavery at some point in their life, in my opinion. But the fact that the woman dominating you is free to decide what she wants, how she wants to humiliate you and who SHE wants you to serve makes it exciting. I wouldn't like only serving a male ever (never), but it gets very humiliating (and thus exciting) when the woman would make me serve the people SHE has chosen to be around (could be her family, her friends, or random people she's crossing paths with), or to worship her and HER lover's feet together, while mocking me on what she has reduced me to while she has fun with her lover is an exciting scenario for some of us. HER encouraging her lover/boyfriend to degrade me while SHE sort of oversees it to for HER amusement is again an extension.

It definitely still is a niche offshoot of femdom compared to other femdom activities.
I hope this somewhat helps you understand. Cheers.

NS1985

May 11, 2018
Look that's your thing, I'm not putting you down for it as such. Some guys like having women shit on them whilst they eat it, which i find repulsive, but each to their own. I love being dominated by a beautiful women with lovely feet. I love worshipping a women's feet and I love being trampled hard by women, but the sort the degrading nature you have to endure is personally not for me. If you enjoy it, then fair play mate. I just don't like the feeling of you giving all your money to another couple, but again it's your choice so fair play. It's personally not my sort of level of humiliation.

May 24, 2012
Look that's your thing, I'm not putting you down for it as such. Some guys like having women shit on them whilst they eat it, which i find repulsive, but each to their own. I love being dominated by a beautiful women with lovely feet. I love worshipping a women's feet and I love being trampled hard by women, but the sort the degrading nature you have to endure is personally not for me. If you enjoy it, then fair play mate. I just don't like the feeling of you giving all your money to another couple, but again it's your choice so fair play. It's personally not my sort of level of humiliation.
As I said, I can 100% see your side mainly since I was there years and years ago. I would have said its too extreme to be in a 24/7 relationship where the sub keeps no money and dedicates his entire life to his owners. The thing is, I had a relationship where I worshiped an ex girlfriend's feet just as kinky play in the bedroom and some around the house, and while I loved it, I found it too jarring going from her degraded slave one hour to her equal and lover the next. To me its either all in our all out. I either repress my submissive side and have a normal relationship, or I embrace my sub side and completely submit. Honestly, having been in both a long term relationship where I repressed my submissive side, and my latest two relationships where I served my ex and her man, I prefer this lifestyle. I dont have to mentally exhaust myself trying to keep the relationship fresh and worrying if she will get tired of me, dealing with the aggravation when she gets moody and bitchy for no reason, or any other problem that comes up in a normal vanilla relationship. Dont get me wrong, I have enjoyed the normal relationships I've had and there is nothing wrong with having a normal relationship, but just as my lifestyle is not for you, a normal lifestyle is not for me.

May 24, 2012
Thank you , please more.
Ive almost got another experience typed up, ive just not had as much time to type as Goddess Sara and Master Sean decided they need even more extra money for their upcoming Hawaii trip beyond my increased work hours, and have been loaning me out to their friends and family as an all purpose slave. I am rented for 10$ an hour each evening and ive cooked,cleaned,scrubbed bathrooms, licked and massaged disgustingly sweaty male and female feet,been physically beat, used as a paintball target,humiliated in front of people I dont even know, and was even made to suck both Sara's and Sean's male friends and some of my ex friends dicks for 10$ a blow job. Im not very gay as im not attracted to mens looks or have a desire to suck dick, but I would be lying if I said its not atleast somewhat sexy to be forced to become a cheap cock sucker just so my ex and her man can have the beautiful vacation ive always dreamed of, and being rented to all these different people to make Sara and Sean even more money has been the best and worst experiences of my life so far. Most of those ive been rented to ive already served for free while either Sara or Sean was with me, but when im alone with my temp owners they are way more sadistic and demented. I plan to type up some of the more eventful evenings ive spent rented when I can, the latest was to my ex bestfriend and his new girlfriend, im still in pain from what they put me through but I did enjoy it a lot as pathetic as that is.

May 24, 2012
This experience mainly has male dom in it, it includes dick sucking,male foot worship, male ass licking, etc. In the end I do serve Sydney as her house bitch and worship her feet and shoes. This night was organized be Goddess Sara and Master Sean, and it really turned Sara on seeing her real man take me off to be used as not only his bitch but his friends bitch that night. Anyway here it is.

I honestly enjoy serving Master Sean as much as Goddess Sara believe it or not, maybe even a slight bit more since it feels even more humiliating when I suck his dick or lick his feet. There is just something so sexy about submitting to him. I guess its a combination of him being the one Sara loves now and how manly he is while im so submissive and far from a real man. It just feels right to give myself so completely to someone like him.
Sara looks at him with such lust and love, when we use to date she looked at me with way milder forms of both and it just shows how much better he is for her and that makes me feel that much more submissive to him.

A few weeks ago Master Sean took me along to a "guys night out" and on the way over he made me continuously suck his thick cock, I sucked for a good 10 minuets before he nutted in my mouth and did not allow me to swallow. As I went to get off his dick he told me to be a good "cock holster" and keep his flaccid dick warm while he drove. He has a huge lifted truck with tinted windows, (much of my money goes toward the payments...) so atleast no one saw, but he has me so conquered I almost wished everyone could see me with a real mans dick in my mouth as he drove.
It just made me feel like such a looser with my head laid sideways in his lap tasting his cum and being a warm wet mouth for his drained cock. He occasionally shit talked me saying how im a disgusting faggot and how Sara really thinks im repulsive. He told me she was seriously telling him how I make her skin crawl every once in a while despite how much she likes having a slave and expressed her itch to dispose of me. I felt like such trash hearing this while I had to keep quiet and hold Master Sean's dick in my mouth. I do still have feelings for Sara and the 1% of real man I have in me does miss the affectionate looks she use to give me and the time spent as equals, but my slave side is way bigger and I am honestly more satisfied being her "repulsive slave" than her lover.

Anyway when we finally arrived Master Sean allowed me to swallow and I followed him on my hands and knees into his friends house. Tony's Girlfriend Sydney got the door and welcomed Master Sean in. He walked in kicking off his flipflops and I picked them up in my mouth and put them in the shoe holder. Sydney noticed and just said "gross" and asked Master Sean if him and the guys were going to be using me that night or if she could put me to work doing the chores she had been putting off. Master told her I was already rented out to give 5$ blowjobs and be a general bitch for everyone, but promised not to keep me all night. Sydney shot me a devious look and said that works for her, and with that I followed Master Sean into the living room where Kyle,Tony,Mitch and Nick were watching football. Thats all the time I have to write now, but you can guess how that part of the night went,I was verbally humiliated, swallowed four loads of real man cum, licked the sweat and scum off the guys big feet, licked ass and sniffed farts as my face was used as a cushion, and was violently punched and kicked when the other team scored a touchdown. As pathetic as it sounds I did enjoy suffering at the men's feet, it just really puts me in my place as the inferior slave that ive become. Once they were done with me I was made to crawl through the house and find Tony's beautiful girlfriend and do whatever she demanded. In no time she had me scrubbing toilets, doing laundry, washing dishes, cleaning counter tops, and more. As my reward I was allowed to lick the filth off her very worn converse while she wore them bare foot, and after doing an "ok" job I was allowed to eat her "toe cheese" as she called it and massage her tired feet for over an hour. Sydney loves using me and is talking about renting me for a whole evening just me and her, and im really hoping Goddess Sara and Master Sean allow it soon.

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
Just a quick update, im working on two experiences but this happened just yesterday while I was on my lunch break and ive been trying to get it written up with it still fresh in my mind ever since.

I run my own business that does general contracting,installing drywall,soft washing, bathroom and kitchen remodels, etc. Today I had a job that was close to Goddess Sara's mom's place and Goddess Sara always gets the address of each house im working at and she apparently sent it to her mom and let her mom know the unit I was remodeling was a rental.

The owner occasionally pops in randomly to check on the progress so when I heard a knock I thought it was the owner, but to my shock it was Goddess Lynn. The rule is no matter where im at if she snaps her fingers im to drop and make out with her shoes or feet until a second snap is heard. She said "down slut" and snapped her fingers, I dropped and began making out with her pink running sneakers as she quietly looked down on the looser groveling at her mature sneaker shod feet. To my dismay she did not close the door behind her and other apartments in this floor are in use and I was afraid someone would walk by and see me worshiping Goddess Lynn like the deity that she is to me.

After about a minuet of shoe worship she closed the door and told me she is here to make me lick her ass clean! Goddess Lynn genuinely thinks im disgusting so I was shocked she wanted my mouth near her divine asshole. She said she always wanted to use me as a "shit licker" but was too embarrassed to ask with her daughter around. The times I have been loaned out to her while Goddess Sara was not present she had a boyfriend so I guess she was not as horny, but she recently dumped her last man and I guess she needed some relief today. I was so shocked and unprepared my mouth went dry and I didnt know what to say as she looked down on me. She laughed and said my reaction looks like a nerd who was just asked to have sex for the first time and added I was pathetic. I got my voice and asked her if her ass was clean, she laughed the sexy mature laugh she has and told me she wiped the bare minimum this morning when she found out I would be working close and alone.

I was and still am stunned, all I could say was "yes Goddess, thank you for thinking of me" she laughed in my face and asked me if my mouth was clean or if I had served as her daughters toilet paper this morning. I was so embarrassed and answered that Goddess Sara had used me to "freshen up" after her morning dump but I had brushed my teeth after and mouth washed twice and added that she had wiped thoroughly first and only a small trace of her divine waste got into my mouth. Goddess Lynn laughed at the thought of me licking her daughters ass clean and told me im sick and should be put down like the sick dog that I am. That comment really turned me on and all I could think to say was "Yes Goddess Lynn, im trash compared to you and your Goddess of a daughter and should be put down just for breathing the same air as you both" Goddess laughed in my face and kicked my balls telling me Its time to get to work and if I dont get all of her ass completely clean she just might put me down! Hard as hell I promised to eat all of her Goddess waste and with that she turned around, pulled down her jeans and panties and simply said "get to work slave".
My hands were shaking as I knelt with my face inches from Goddess Lynn's divine wide ass and I spread her cheeks. She laughed at my shaking hands and said my trembling was pathetic. I tried to stop the trembling as I inched my face closer to her mature asshole and smelled the sharp odor of her waste and saw the offending residue. Ive never been into licking dirty asses in the past, but seeing how much Goddess Sara and the ones She has forced me to lick enjoyed the feeling and power rush from having someone literally lick their shit ive gotten into it, but still have not gotten use to the smell and taste. I thought how sexy it was but also how pathetic I was for being ready to eat my ex girlfriends moms waste from her ass, but thats all the farther I got before she impatiently pushed her ass back and my nose landed right in her shitter. She made a sadistic laugh and asked how her ass smelled. I said "it smells divine" and she ground my nose into her dirty hole and said "good, then you wont mind really getting in there for me" It smelled disgusting and I wanted to back up, but I knew she would beat me near death if I disobeyed so I inhaled her shit stink and as I was doing so she said I was a "sub human freak" and then said "if you like the smell of my ass so much you better get to licking before I change my mind" Completely in subland I pulled my nose out and plunged my tongue deep into Goddess Lynn's divine shit hole. The taste was sour but also somewhat sweet as she uses artificial sweetner a lot and as ive found out from tasting Goddess Sara's waste the sweetner seems to come out into waste still intact. Goddess Lynn moaned and told me I "better be a good shit licker and get all the nastiness removed from her ass" I was so turned on I started touching my dick through my pants as I licked my mature Goddess's ass and crack clean. She was really into it and moaned and shit talked me as she pressed her ass hard into my face forcing my tongue deep into her hole. Sadly thats all the time ive got right now, ive gotta get back to work, but I will finish typing this amazing experience up as soon as I can.

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
Its close but ive not had the time/energy to write in a while as I was being over worked to make extra $ for Sara and Sean's Hawaii trip. Fortunately they left a few days ago and the funds I raised were "acceptable" and they are off in paradise now probably sleeping in late, having sex on the beach, and enjoying the amazing vacation ive always dreamed of.

I was suppose to be home the whole time they were gone but they decided to rent me out to friends and family while they are away so I "dont have too much fun"
Im currently living with my ex best friend Travis and his girlfriend Emiley. I actually suffered a painful face standing from Emiley last night, but I dont have enough time to write about it on my break and the face standing experience I have almost done still needs a paragraph or two and editing done, but hopefully tonight I will have time to get it finished while Travis and Emiley are out for the evening visiting Emileys parents who have come in for a few days.

goletiout

Sep 4, 2002
Visit site
Its close but ive not had the time/energy to write in a while as I was being over worked to make extra $ for Sara and Sean's Hawaii trip. Fortunately they left a few days ago and the funds I raised were "acceptable" and they are off in paradise now probably sleeping in late, having sex on the beach, and enjoying the amazing vacation ive always dreamed of.

I was suppose to be home the whole time they were gone but they decided to rent me out to friends and family while they are away so I "dont have too much fun"
Im currently living with my ex best friend Travis and his girlfriend Emiley. I actually suffered a painful face standing from Emiley last night, but I dont have enough time to write about it on my break and the face standing experience I have almost done still needs a paragraph or two and editing done, but hopefully tonight I will have time to get it finished while Travis and Emiley are out for the evening visiting Emileys parents who have come in for a few days.
Cool - looking forward to it.

May 24, 2012
Cool - looking forward to it.
I lost everything I had typed up, it took me hours to finish and its a real let down......I also lost another quarter finished experience....I will probably redo it eventually, but with less detail and shorter..I guess I need to start backing stuff online since documents can just disappear it seems....