MistressLaila

Saudi Mistress
Oct 13, 2008
clips4sale.com
SADISTIC PUSSY TEASE & DENIAL

SAUDI MISTRESS TELLS HER SLAVE THAT SHE'S HORNY, BUT THAT HIS COCK IS OF NO USE TO HER AS STRADDLES HIM. PINNING HIS ARMS DOWN AS SHE CONTINUES TO RIDICULE HIM. "WHAT THE FUCK DO I NEED YOUR COCK FOR?" SHE LAUGHS, FEELING HIS HARD ON BENEATH HER BEGIN TO SHRINK AT HER SADISTIC REMARKS. "I CAN PLEASURE MYSELF OR RIDE OTHER BIGGER COCKS," SHE SMILES RUBBING HER PUSSY WHILE SPITTING A BARRAGE OF INSULTS. SHE KNOWS THE SIGHT OF HER HOT PUSSY EXPOSED MAKES HIM HORNY AND THAT WHAT HE THOUGHT WOULD BE A NIGHT OF SEXUAL SATISFACTION HAS SUDDENLY TURNED TO A SADISTIC EVENING OF TEASE AND DENIAL. HIS FACE BURNS RED FROM HUMILIATION AS SHE CONTINUES TO PUSH HIS BUTTONS.

"LOOK AT MY PUSSY!" SHE COMMANDS, LAUGHING AT HIS DUMB INJURED EXPRESSION. "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT YOUR MISTRESS IS HORNY YET HAS NO USE FOR YOU?" SHE ASKS, LOOKING AT HIM IN SUDDEN DISGUST. WHEN HIS MUMBLED ANSWER IS FOLLOWED WITH A PLEA TO TAKE HIS COCK OUT FOR HIS OWN HAND JERKING RELIEF SHE BASHES HIM IN THE FACE WITH HER FOOT. "NO! I CUM AND YOU WATCH!" SHE SAYS, KNEELING OVER HIS FACE SO THAT HE MUST WATCH HER MASTURBATE UP CLOSE, SUCKING UP THE JUICES DRIPPING IN HIS FACE!

PUSSY TEASE AND DENIAL VERBAL ABUSE, COCK HUMILIATION, FACE SITTING, MISTRESS MASTURBATION, PUSSY EATING CLEANUP!

download it now! :devil: