I might be in trouble (again)

Tread

crush toy
Jun 2, 2003
The High Desert
Visit site
I just found out three really evil girls plan on paying me a visit this Sunday. They wouldn't tell me what's up but I have a sneaking suspicion. I think they want to shoot a trample video. These three are real hot but also mean and sneaky. They all talk and act like they just got through very nasty divorces or something. They always talk down to men. A couple years ago I was in the bar with Skyler and she kept calling the male bartender "bitch"! She can get away with that. She stands 5' 11" and could easily wrestle mules at the state fair. Her friend Mindy is 5' 11" too but there's something wrong with her. All Mindy talks about is hurting men. She stares off into the distance then giggles at nothing. Star is probably only 5' 5" but meaner than a rattlesnake with rabies. In a fight she repeatedly stomped another girl's face and busted it up bad. Some guys had to pull her off!!!
I am understandably nervous. :(

Apr 5, 2008
Tread you lucky man you having four hot and beautiful women visiting you on a Sunday, whilst most men spend their Sundays reading the newspapers or watching sports you will have four hotties to keep your company.

Nov 30, 2002
Kansas
Visit site
I would think about having a contractor put in a "safe room". That might provide some protection for a while at least. Have you ever seen the movie "Spy Hard" perhaps a disguise like a window or a reclining chair would stump them sufficiently to thwart their murderous designs. I just hope they don't read the online descriptions you gave them otherwise you haven't a chance.

Tread

crush toy
Jun 2, 2003
The High Desert
Visit site
You've definitely got my attention (again) Tread. YOU do live a charmed life so I expect you not only to survive the event but do a spectacular job of reporting back to your buds here!
I just got pummeled by four chicks. Star and Alyse are about 100 and 115 lbs. The other two are like 5"10 or 5' 11". Mindy weighs 140 and Skyler is 175. The four of them were meaner than rattlesnakes with rabies. They destroyed me then they throw Star on the floor and the two big chicks trampled her for real! It's a short trample, maybe four or five minutes but I couldn't believe what they did to here! They didn't jump up and down on her or anything but they sure trampled her good! A couple times both were on her at once! That's a combined 315 pounds! They really crushed her good! They were on her stomach and chest like I couldn't believe! Thank God she's okay! I'll have the vid on my Fetish Videos site in a day or two

Aug 7, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Tread....THANK YOU!!!! For the f/f trample> I can't wait to see the two amazons step on her at the same time. Lots of tummy stepping ans letting their weight sink in?

Thanks,
trampled1_2000
I just got pummeled by four chicks. Star and Alyse are about 100 and 115 lbs. The other two are like 5"10 or 5' 11". Mindy weighs 140 and Skyler is 175. The four of them were meaner than rattlesnakes with rabies. They destroyed me then they throw Star on the floor and the two big chicks trampled her for real! It's a short trample, maybe four or five minutes but I couldn't believe what they did to here! They didn't jump up and down on her or anything but they sure trampled her good! A couple times both were on her at once! That's a combined 315 pounds! They really crushed her good! They were on her stomach and chest like I couldn't believe! Thank God she's okay! I'll have the vid on my Fetish Videos site in a day or two

Apr 5, 2008
Now Tread now you know why my favourite day is Sunday what a great way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon :realfunny: I love these girls attitude