I take it back..

Dec 2, 2015
I had a session Sunday with some amateur girl..she was not a bbw. But she was average built.

And my gosh!! I felt like my neck and jaw was gona brake! !! I couldnt stay under there for too long..

I applaud those brazilian girls. For lasting 30 minutes each time!!! I agree they fake it at the begining, but man....10 minutes in they must be feeling it...she was sat on my arms. Even they felt like they was gona brake...

I'm not sure how those people let the huge bbw girls sit on them...must be terrible! !!

dirt008

Apr 4, 2009
In my experience with my ex wife as she got heavier her butt grew and her weight shifted more to my chest. But a lot of it is just practice I guess. The more time I spent under her the easier it was.

Dec 12, 2002
Visit site
I had a session Sunday with some amateur girl..she was not a bbw. But she was average built.

And my gosh!! I felt like my neck and jaw was gona brake! !! I couldnt stay under there for too long..

I applaud those brazilian girls. For lasting 30 minutes each time!!! I agree they fake it at the begining, but man....10 minutes in they must be feeling it...she was sat on my arms. Even they felt like they was gona brake...

I'm not sure how those people let the huge bbw girls sit on them...must be terrible! !!
I was thinking exactly the same thing recently. Getting my wife into facesitting was a bit of a slow process as I was always afraid of putting her off if I was too pushy or demanding. She was always worried about me being able to breathe as although she is fairly slim, she does have a nice full round bottom that I love. I made sure to let her know how much I love her sitting on my face and how much I love her smells and tastes. As a result she became more relaxed about it and now and enjoys it so much now that she is the one to initiate it. Recently she loves to really grind backwards and forwards and really sits down quite hard. It is what I always wanted but it has become a lot more intense than I expected. The pressure on my nose and cheek bones is much higher than it used to be and after a session my face aches from the pressure. Don't get me wrong, I still absolutely love it but it has given me new admiration for some of the slaves in facesitting clips who endure far harder sessions than I do. I have always loved the Brazilian f/f facesitting clips but now have a lot of respect for those slave girls who have these huge amazon like dommes absolutely pounding and grinding away on their faces for over half an hour. You can see at the end of the scenes from their puffy swollen faces how intense these sessions are but now I realize how sore they must be! I can only imagine that the long time regular slave girls like Melissa and Taty must have a permanent headache. The brazillian dommes are awesome with those huge asses and their extremely aggressive attitudes. They never show any any concern for the slave girls and if anything seem to be spurred on to going even harder when the slave girls appear to be struggling. We all think we would love to take their places but I think you need to be pretty tough to take that punishment all the time!!

Dec 2, 2015
I was thinking exactly the same thing recently. Getting my wife into facesitting was a bit of a slow process as I was always afraid of putting her off if I was too pushy or demanding. She was always worried about me being able to breathe as although she is fairly slim, she does have a nice full round bottom that I love. I made sure to let her know how much I love her sitting on my face and how much I love her smells and tastes. As a result she became more relaxed about it and now and enjoys it so much now that she is the one to initiate it. Recently she loves to really grind backwards and forwards and really sits down quite hard. It is what I always wanted but it has become a lot more intense than I expected. The pressure on my nose and cheek bones is much higher than it used to be and after a session my face aches from the pressure. Don't get me wrong, I still absolutely love it but it has given me new admiration for some of the slaves in facesitting clips who endure far harder sessions than I do. I have always loved the Brazilian f/f facesitting clips but now have a lot of respect for those slave girls who have these huge amazon like doommes absolutely pounding and grinding away on their faces for over half an hour. You can see at the end of the scenes from their puffy swollen faces how intense these sessions are but now I realize how sore they must be! I can only imagine that the long time regular slave girls like Melissa and Taty must have a permanent headache. The brazillian dommes are awesome with those huge asses and their extremely aggressive attitudes. They never show any any concern for the slave girls and if anything seem to be spurred on to going even harder when the slave girls appear to be struggling. We all think we would love to take their places but I think you need to be pretty tough to take that punishment all the time!!
Spot on!! even do the screams from the first 15 minutes are fake but.. I always though that would be amazing! ! But I'll be honest..I didn't enjoy it with a heavier girl..with a smaller girl it's much better for me...

It could also vary from person to person. I mean I weight like 11 stone! And the smaller girl weighs 7 stone! And we use to take it in turns, facesitting. And my style is I would sit heavy on her face. And watch her , push out!!!! exackly, how the brazilian girls do it!! And vice versa she on me...

Only difference is, we would sit on each others arms..... Something the brazil girls are missing?? the arms should be secured looks more dominating...Plus it's alot easier to escape. with the arms free.. If I showed you my videos! You would be like wow....because I haven't seen one facesitting video...of male or female like the brazilian stuff apart from my personal stuff! !!

But to the point. I weigh that much, and she LOVES it!! She keeps telling me, don't get up, until she gives up. And I give her props because men weigh more!!! But she can handle it!!! But when i have a heavier girl sit on me I can't take it...it's unbearable....maybe I just need another session....so my body can get use too it

Zonyt

Apr 25, 2007
Holland
I weigh the same as you, and have had 2 dommes doubleup on me for long periods of time and had a session with Amazon Amanda, no problems at all. Just the breathing problems, no aches anywhere, yeah 1 from miss Amanda trampling me, but that's another section.