If being a permanent toilet was presented in reality...

Mar 2, 2013
Australia
Hey, just thought this could be an interesting topic to get some kind of discussion going or just to gauge general reaction toward the subject.

Anyway, the topic is obviously permanent human toilet duty. Would you ever be interested in indulging in it? Allow me to set up a scenario here.

So, a woman who you idolise or love (could be anyone, a celebrity, a mistress or even the girl you had a crush on in school) approached you right now and asked you to be her toilet, would you accept? Now there are things to keep in mind: for one, it's a permanent deal. Once you accept, there will be no going back until you expire. Secondly, it's easy to include just the hot fantastical stuff in our stories, but the reality would have its cons. Eventually, the woman you serve will fall ill as we all do. She'll get diarrhea, she'll vomit, she will have colds and flus that in turn will be passed onto you. You'll have to accept whatever she discards down the toilet beyond just the expected waste. If you get sick there will be nothing to help you. You will be completely immobile, perhaps even unable to speak at all, and just have to put up with it. If you throw up, you'll just have to put it right back down again. You will be fixed firmly in place, so you'll never be able to stretch your limbs or anything like that again.

There's also death, and the unpredictability of it. You may survive for 40 years as a toilet, or you might expire in just a month. There's really no gauging life expectancy. And of course it goes without saying that any family and friends you have, any hobbies or passions you had, anything else at all will be gone. You will be isolated and installed somewhere in your owners house and will never be free again.

So, understanding all of that, understanding that this isn't fantasy but reality and your entire future, allow me to pose the question again. Would you accept the proposal if it was genuinely offered in real life?

I'm curious to see people's answers.

Dec 21, 2007
if i was approached, i would accept and become Her permanent toilet. i have given it much thought, if as Her toilet for many years, one would also have to expect Her to have relationships, perhaps get married, have children, etc, in which once placed in as Her permanent toilet, it is also serving anyone else that would use the toilet, including potentially a future husband, children, family etc....
To me it is to be expected as Her toilet to live my life in the commode if She places me permanently in the place i so much dream of being in place, and it will be my purpose to serve any user at that point. As a toilet, i have no choice of whom gets to use me, but it is my purpose to accept anything without questions.

Mar 2, 2013
Australia
if i was approached, i would accept and become Her permanent toilet. i have given it much thought, if as Her toilet for many years, one would also have to expect Her to have relationships, perhaps get married, have children, etc, in which once placed in as Her permanent toilet, it is also serving anyone else that would use the toilet, including potentially a future husband, children, family etc....
To me it is to be expected as Her toilet to live my life in the commode if She places me permanently in the place i so much dream of being in place, and it will be my purpose to serve any user at that point. As a toilet, i have no choice of whom gets to use me, but it is my purpose to accept anything without questions.

I see. Well your enthusiasm is without question. Allow me to ask something though, do you have no other passions in life that would be hard to sacrifice? Family and friends you'd never see again? Do things like this bother you in the decision, or is your desire to serve a woman so strong so as to make them irrelevant?

equidum

Aug 17, 2002
Paris, France
Visit site
Right now, I would rather suggest that She takes me as a 24/7/365 slave, with, of course, compulsory daily toilet duties ... But ... When I am, say, 80, and so, with only a short and dull life ahead, i would enthusiastically agree to be Her permanent toilet ... As slvesal, I would gladly welcome her family and friends to use me, although I Wonder how they could use me without knowing my true nature ...

So, being a permanent toilet will be the acme of my slave life, but only when I am so badly downgraded by age that I lose all value as a working slave. Being a permanent toilet will be my best wondrous way to committ long-lasting suicide, while also showing a last time my total absolute subservience to my Mistress and Her family ...

So help me God !!!

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
Oh hell yeah I would!!

Reality, There is alot of stuff I care about. So for the rest of my "life" I would have to be knocked over the head and put into place.
Now I would not have a problem lets say a month out of the year, every year. Even if it's like one week at a cabin every year. I understand that anything could happen but I think I'll be alright if I could not handle the amount (death) especially if my lady was involved.
Then it's the trust issue to. If the person decided to leave me as a toilet or not. If it was my lady she would probably leave me there until I expired but either way I would still do it for her.
Also, yes I would panic, beg and try to get out after awhile and be in fear of that one that always clogs the toilet.

So to answer the question Yes but depends on alot of things.

Last edited:

equidum

Aug 17, 2002
Paris, France
Visit site
Hardly 1% of your readers replied to your interesting question ...Maybe more would volunteer if the offer was just a little less drastic, less extreme ... A renewable 5 year toilet slavery contract, but not tied into a permanent forced contraption, should be more alluring, easier to imagine, more realistic indeed, and so, a greater number of potential toilet slaves could committ on a go/no go decision ???

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
I guess I'm one of those guys that would say
"Hell Yes, I'm yours" if a hut woman did ask me to become her permanent toilet:thumbsup:......
.......and than maybe regret it a few moths in :banghead:

Maybe it is a good thing that no woman have ever given me that offer after all:eek:....

Mar 2, 2013
Australia
Hardly 1% of your readers replied to your interesting question ...Maybe more would volunteer if the offer was just a little less drastic, less extreme ... A renewable 5 year toilet slavery contract, but not tied into a permanent forced contraption, should be more alluring, easier to imagine, more realistic indeed, and so, a greater number of potential toilet slaves could committ on a go/no go decision ???
Meh, that's just how it goes with this site. It doesn't get much direct activity from people, but rather, people who have the site bookmarked and lurk on it without ever posting. I doubt it's because of the extremity. Only the foot fetish or crushing stuff gets any really high activity. I can't blame people for only lurking though, if there's any risk someone else can learn of what you're into... probably why only few people post in such extreme threads or stories.

Apr 8, 2006
london
Visit site
HHHHHmmmmmmm

A well put question .
For myself , i enjoy life very much , have good sex , play in a band ,etc .
My job is not bad and i would not be without my family , still got one child at home .

Also I kinda have the best of both worlds as my wife is as kinky as i am ,,,we no longer indulge in full toilet games because of our age and health issues .
But i have experienced being trapped in our purpose made toilet chair .i made it the same height as a standard toilet increasing the likelihood that so would feel natural while emptying her bowels . We did it for real , i had no say once i was strapped in . I still have home video's and can see that sometimes i was really struggling to keep up . great to see her getting turned on dominating me in the ultimate fashion .

Anyway , i digress . my answer would be no thanks to spending the remainder of my life as a toilet .

I would like to get a few more views on this .

Keep smiling

May 3, 2013
No... oh yes i would eat her shit anytime .. but i also want to be her lover, her assistant, i als o want to serve her in thousands of other ways... to be only her toilet is just not enough serving!

In real life.. i am my Mistress Wifes pee drinker, toilt paper (she loves that!) her adviser, the cook, the laundry slave...her foot slave.. her slave on so much .. that is much better than only toilet slave!

equidum

Aug 17, 2002
Paris, France
Visit site
No... oh yes i would eat her shit anytime .. but i also want to be her lover, her assistant, i als o want to serve her in thousands of other ways... to be only her toilet is just not enough serving!

In real life.. i am my Mistress Wifes pee drinker, toilt paper (she loves that!) her adviser, the cook, the laundry slave...her foot slave.. her slave on so much .. that is much better than only toilet slave!
It seems to me we both have the same job description, serviculus ! Including toilet slavery, unfortunately limited to pee and toilet paper service ... But She says it is the most pleasurable thing in toilet slavery, so .....
And that's why I would not happily consent to being a permanent toilet until I am so old that I would't be able any longer to correctly perform all my other slave duties !
But .... When I am 80 ...... :) :) :)

May 3, 2013
In fact, equidem, my Mistress Wife and me agreed that full toilet service should be done... but with her working 80 hours a week and often 3 teens around...
We want to start this easy with plenty of time.. we just don't find that time so far.. and if that time is available, then her mood is not always like that.. but it will come!
When i clean her after she shits, she often tries to leave a small turd at her hole for me to have a snack... mmmm...delicious feeling..and she smiles...

equidum

Aug 17, 2002
Paris, France
Visit site
In fact, equidem, my Mistress Wife and me agreed that full toilet service should be done... but with her working 80 hours a week and often 3 teens around...
We want to start this easy with plenty of time.. we just don't find that time so far.. and if that time is available, then her mood is not always like that.. but it will come!
When i clean her after she shits, she often tries to leave a small turd at her hole for me to have a snack... mmmm...delicious feeling..and she smiles...
Lucky husband ! But ... If She works 80 hours a week, I hope you're somehow forced to work 160 .... ;) Or else you wouldn't be a slave :)

Jan 5, 2009
I've given this a fair amount of thought and I'd have to say "No."

The forces driving me to act as an ass cleaner, pee drinker, cum cleanerupper, and toilet as well as a foot and leg and ass worshipper, are quite different than the forces at work to compel a person to yield up his life to become a permanent appliance.

Even serving at a party as the sole toilet for all the guests, grueling and arduous as that might be, still offers the hope of a nice day tomorrow away from such pursuits. It is still a form of sexplay, it is still elective, and I still get to remain human.

To become the actual toilet of the house requires giving up all life to consume wastes orally. It means ending your humanity. It is actual suicide with the body remaining alive, an act of total self destruction. Mercifully, you would be dead in short order just by depriving yourself of necessary nutrition while jamming your weakened body full of poisons and bacteria.

The concept, no matter how exciting, remains, for me, a jerk-off fantasy, never to be realized. We could play the game for an extended period; a day, a weekend. But to do it for real, I don't think I will want to kill myself, even at 80. I would dig the abuse, especially by the whole family, (my wife's new husband standing over me, urinating in my mouth after he has fucked my wife, HOT) up to a point, but I would soon realize the hopelessness for real, and then the testosterone driven dream would die and I'd want out.

Last edited:

JJS

Feb 11, 2003
New York
Visit site
I have had this dream where I had a sexy assed girl friend who was into the toilet slave idea.

She would be bi-sexual and have a lesbian girl friend who also had a nice ass.

I would always serve my girl friend as her toilet but not every single day. Whether or not it was on a pre-determined basis or ad-hoc but not every day.

On occasion, my girlfriend's girl would use me as well. I would never know when.

With my girl friend there would sex or kink that led up to the toilet play. But with her girl friend it would be very cold. Just sat on and used.

Anywho, that was my idea. I cannot see living fully as a toilet slave

muarauder

Toilet Slave Wannabe
Dec 11, 2015
I would yes but only if she had a way of making sure I live a long full life. Realisticly, a permanent toilet slave eating nothing but human waste would live for a month at most. If she could find a way to ensure that I live to an old age, serving as her toilet for her entire life, I would say yes.