I'm about to be sat on!!!

ap0clfc

Jul 17, 2009
New on these forums but I'm just borred waiting for my gf to come back in bed.. She's gonna be sitting on my face tonight and I'll be eating her out and sucking her ass!! Should be fun! Just thought I'd share my soon experiance :) I'll let you guys know how it goes if you'd like

ap0clfc

Jul 17, 2009
sorry it took a while to respond but it was fun. i've only done it a couple times, and only with her. and shes never done it with any1 else. never really for very long but its fun none the less. my gf doesn't hate doing it, but doesn't love it either. but occasionly she'll do it to make me happy which is nice of her i guess lol. she gets better at it each time she does it. for the first time she was bouncing on my face, which was nice. so hopefully shes starting to like it more?? anyways, she has a beautiful big butt, pefect for facesitting, just has to get more comfortable with it.

ap0clfc

Jul 17, 2009
i got a question though. my gf isn't the dominant type. anyway i can make her more dominant when shes facesitting? she likes when im in control which is fine but i would like her to be more dominant when shes facesitting. any suggestions?

Mar 15, 2009
i got a question though. my gf isn't the dominant type. anyway i can make her more dominant when shes facesitting? she likes when im in control which is fine but i would like her to be more dominant when shes facesitting. any suggestions?
Tell her that you want her to sit on your face and not to move until you tell her to. :D

UnderU

Aug 26, 2008
Bournemouth, UK
Hi ap0clfc,

My girlfriend is also not all that dominant - but I have found that overtime of countless facesitting(!) she's found a slightly more dominant side in herself, as she's realized how much I enjoy it. So therefore these days she feels a lot more comfortable. Just takes time for some I guess, it's all good :)

Anyway, congrats! :)

Logan

Jul 23, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
Hi ap0clfc,

My girlfriend is also not all that dominant - but I have found that overtime of countless facesitting(!) she's found a slightly more dominant side in herself, as she's realized how much I enjoy it. So therefore these days she feels a lot more comfortable. Just takes time for some I guess, it's all good :)

Anyway, congrats! :)
That my friend is a good answer