Ina Black of Foxy Dolls

Oct 30, 2007
The pics show Ina from clips4sales store Foxy Dolls. She is super strong, magnificient and beautiful and loves to facesit her victims. Check her out, you won´t be disappointed. .

Attachments

Oct 30, 2007
Here come some more pics of this amazing woman. Her store update weekly, every Saturday. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...AllCategories/Page1/DisplayOrder-desc/Limit10

She is based in London but she is primarily Bulgarian, from Sofia. She speaks English well now. I have mentioned her at the wrestling forum before and told that she is seven times champion in sambo, a female equivalent to MMA, from 2004-2010, and won a bronze medal in the World Championsip. She is enormously strong. I know because I know her well, I have met her many times. She is extremely nice and friendly, outside the scenarios, that is.

Attachments

Oct 30, 2007
Finally, a few more pics from a forthcoming video (this Saturday), where Ina wrestles this guy and decides to have some fun with him, making him even more helpless and humiliated.

The earlier pics I posted were from the following videos:

Ina Black facesitting match
Ina Black scissoring match
Ass kissing session
The Punishment
Ina Black dominates her new slave

Attachments

Oct 30, 2007
These are some pics from Foxy Dolls´ latest update (today)

Attachments

Oct 30, 2007
Pictures from the latest update of Foxy Dolls

Attachments

Oct 30, 2007
I simply have to share some more pics from the clip, "The Facesitting Match". Coupled with her bodily features (magnificent body) you also have her beautiful and expressive face. She knows how to be cruel, arrogant, mild, smiling, etc, etc, and she does it so well. This clip in particular displays this talent of hers. I love her!!!

Attachments

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
She looks magnificent. Is she still active? Where is she based?
Hi Smothered
Ina does wrestling sessions at Monica's Wrestling Centre in London. See

http://wrestlingmonica.com/13-session-wrestlers/159-all-about-ina-black

She definately looks your sort of sitter Smothered. I think she was at one of Monica's parties earlier this year..

She visited the Manchester Wrestling Factory about a year ago... sadly I didn't manage to session with/under her. She does look Magnificent!

Oct 30, 2007
She travels from time to time, been to Sweden (many times, invited by me), Germany, Israel and Switzerland.

Some pics again from unreleased clips, sessions with me.

Attachments

Jul 19, 2002
Cheshire UK
Visit site
Hi Smothered
Ina does wrestling sessions at Monica's Wrestling Centre in London. See

http://wrestlingmonica.com/13-session-wrestlers/159-all-about-ina-black

She definately looks your sort of sitter Smothered. I think she was at one of Monica's parties earlier this year..

She visited the Manchester Wrestling Factory about a year ago... sadly I didn't manage to session with/under her. She does look Magnificent!
Be great if Pippa could persuade her to come back to the Wrestling Factory

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
I'll mention it to Pippa when I visit later this month to see Raven. I'd also like Lucrecia to visit which I guess would be good for you too!

Oct 30, 2007
I have regular contact with Ina. If you´re interested in having sessions in Manchester, I can forward that.

Interesting that you mention Lucrecia, I have met her a couple of times as well.

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
I have regular contact with Ina. If you´re interested in having sessions in Manchester, I can forward that.

Interesting that you mention Lucrecia, I have met her a couple of times as well.
Thanks Lennart...It would be great if some of the larger lady wrestlers visited us at the Manchester Wrestling Factory!

Oct 30, 2007
I have just talked to Ina, and what she said was that she was planning to go there a year ago but there was no real interest, only one or two, so she probably needs more than that to travel to Manchester. So I guess you have to spread the word up there, she needs more of you guys, at least 4-5.

Have also sent a message to Lucrecia and will come back on that when she has replied.

al-uk

Jul 23, 2002
NW UK
Thanks Lennart... I was probably 1 of the 1 or 2 interested, although I recall even I had difficulties on the suggested dates. I think most of the guys up here might be a bit scared of larger ladies! Anyway I'll spread the word around!

Oct 30, 2007
From today`s update at C4S. Ina in "Pin Wrestling"

Attachments