Inspiration

Aug 7, 2002
Southern AZ
Visit site
Hopefully this little adventure I had today will inspire some of you to venture out and try. All you have to do is ask, that's all that I did. I've posted pics like these before, so here is round two. Two Hooter's stops in one day. The first Hooter's was more than accommodating, although one girl ran off. I was trying to get five on me. The second Hooter's only two girls wanted to participate. No matter, they weren't that attractive to me anyway. Well I did have fun getting the pics. I love the feel of the sketchers.

Champion

Aug 25, 2002
NJ-USA
Visit site
Thats really awesome. Most girls that work at a Hooters should be open minded anyway, especially since they're seen modeling themselves at car shows and sporting events. For the time being, this is my favorite theme..Sexy Hooters in Skechers!

Aug 10, 2002
The Netherlands - Zeist
I guess it only works in the USA. there is a Hooters in Interlaken Switzerland. last year I got courageous and asked.
It didn't turn out exactly as expected; the girl laughed, told me we weren't in the states, then stopped laughing and threatened to call the police if I didn't leave immediately....
I guess my technique is a bit off...

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
Thats really awesome. Most girls that work at a Hooters should be open minded anyway, especially since they're seen modeling themselves at car shows and sporting events. For the time being, this is my favorite theme..Sexy Hooters in Skechers!

Not in New York City... The Hooters girls wanted $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to pose for photos. :( I was hanging out with Kevin Carpet that evening.