Interesting T-Shirt

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Hey, MassageRabbit,

where the Hell do they prohibit the use of high heels? Is it some Nazi Camp?

Last edited:

Blackwell

Mar 17, 2009
Hey BigJoe,

go back to school and think before you write. Switzerland was neutral in WWII.
And despite that something you mentioned would be forbidden everywhere in Europe.

greetings, earthlings!

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Chill out, Blackwell,

I was just joking. But... it's nice to see you're alive. Happy Eastern to you too!

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
Let me rephrase the joke:

Lots of people appreciate high heels, but here it's prohibited.
Why is that? Is it... a ditactorship?

Yeah, it even sounds better!
Thanks for the tip.

Tread

crush toy
Jun 2, 2003
The High Desert
Visit site
It's probably because there is a grating to walk on or something like that, and high heels would be a hazard.
And Shady, that's pretty trashy to insult someone's home country like that. Personally I don't give a fuck about your opinions and I really don't want to have to read them here.

Aug 10, 2002
The Netherlands - Zeist
now that I'm finished laughing about all the reactions let me explain. As I said the shield is on Mount Schilthorn. Perhaps some of you remember a movie called James Bond? "On her Majesty's Secret Service"? part of the movie played on top of a swiss mountain where Blofeld had his institute with the beautiful girls. that is Mount schilthorn. the sign I posted was on a steep edge of the mountain where the path was so dangerous a native mountain climber would have thought twice before walking there. I zoomed out on the next pic so you can see the environment before it disappears in the clouds. the shield is barely visibly on the left side bottom. second pic is the same side of the mountain but then with the famous restaurant you might recognize from the movie.

:pbbbbblt:

But TBone; why would you wear a shirt like that?

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Hey BigJoe,

go back to school and think before you write. Switzerland was neutral in WWII.
And despite that something you mentioned would be forbidden everywhere in Europe.

greetings, earthlings!
Switzerland is always neutral during wars - that way they get to hold everyone's wallets & then don't give them back at the end of the war !

It also gives them the opportunity to make even more money by trading with both sides.

Aug 10, 2002
The Netherlands - Zeist
Probably the Swiss version of Health & Safety, after all they don't want anybody suing them & taking away some of their precious money !
Close, when you fall down there you won't be able to sue anyone anymore, or spend anymore holiday money to their benefit. But since the funicular runs above that same valley the swiss need to recover the remains of the body and clean up so other tourists won't see what happened. Chopper, recoveryteam, shipping home the body... that all cost almost the same as the result of a lawsuit.
therefor the $120,- investment in the warning sign pays off with the first high heeled tourist staying on the platform. simple.

Aug 13, 2002
Visit site
actually the swiss did lots during WWII, they horded billions of dollars stolen from jews sent to death camps. WW2 made the swiss even richer.
I wonder why they ride buffalo in streets though?

Apr 5, 2008
People please get back on track here, this is suppose to be a discussion about a T-Shirt, now it seems we all want to prove that Godwin's Law is a self fulling prophesy