Interesting Webfinds

raju

Dec 21, 2002
india
Visit site
Well, let's head back to Vietnam for another massage. Wonderfully, there's a TWO-girl backwalking massage (one on legs, one on the back) at 1:00:15.
Hard to top that, at least for back massages:

Cheers,
BW
Had a few like that..Some thai massage places have " 4 hands massage" where you can have to Massuesse to massage you.Tried a few times and it was fun..when there is 2 they become more comfident and try different things and take it as a competition

Backwalk

Aug 24, 2002
Around
Visit site
Had a few like that..Some thai massage places have " 4 hands massage" where you can have to Massuesse to massage you.Tried a few times and it was fun..when there is 2 they become more comfident and try different things and take it as a competition
I hope to try that at some point. For me, it was the idea this technique has been practiced by all the girls in the barber shop. They can all work together, and know what each of the other girls can do. I just like that idea.
Here's a single foot pressing massage. What I liked was the use of her knees and toes, starting at 43:45. Just another one I thought worthy to put here:

Cheers,
BW