Introducing Goddess Giselle

inaband

Dec 20, 2002
Hello, I'm a long time lurker, but infrequent contributer to the forums. I decided not long ago to start recording my face sitting experiences and put them online for others to see if they want. I tried this briefly once with Mistress Samantha if anyone remembers that clips store...but enough about me.

Goddess Giselle really enjoys smothering and humiliating her seat. She's just under 6 ft tall with a body that's a facesitting fan's dream....curvy, big ass, thick thighs, and an attitude to match it all. I put up a few pictures for you all to check out, and here is a link for a sample of her:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1JW1TVDT

http://www.clips4sale.com/31788

Let me know what you all think, I have a lot more videos to put up if anyone is interested and I'm open to ideas if you have any.

Thanks

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2009
www.clips4sale.com
Hey guys, just added another clip to the store today, here is a little preview of some of the clips that will be coming soon. Let me know what you think. We'll be recording more soon if anyone has some scenarios they'd like to see...

albekool

Nov 10, 2005
Visit site
great idea

how about you tie your slave up so he can't move at all duct tape his mouth shut and smother him until he passes out.....maybe add in some ass sniffing and foot smothering....end the vid with his nose just burried in ur ass and make him pass out!!!!!!!

p.s ur vids look amazing thus far :eyebrows:

Jul 23, 2009
www.clips4sale.com
how about you tie your slave up so he can't move at all duct tape his mouth shut and smother him until he passes out.....maybe add in some ass sniffing and foot smothering....end the vid with his nose just burried in ur ass and make him pass out!!!!!!!

p.s ur vids look amazing thus far :eyebrows:
LoL, Giselle would probably be ok with that....I can't promise I wouldn't chicken out though lol. I've come close to passing out a few times and its a pretty unpleasant feeling. I guess that's where the can't move at all part comes in to play lol.

Also thanks for the compliment! Just added another clip (in part 2 she does shove a sock in my mouth and sit on me. Not as effective as duct tape, but its still good lol), part 1 is up now, part 2 should be up soon. Here is a quick sample from part 1 and 2:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XH10T53M

FaceCH1

Jul 15, 2002
Kirkland, WA
Visit site
Goddess Giselle

Hi,

If you don't mind my asking...how do you go about meeting a Women such as Goddess Giselle in order to make facesitting videos? Web? Dance club, etc.?

Also, whereabouts are you and Goddess Giselle located?

The videos look stunning...Giselle is fantastic.

FaceCh1

Jul 23, 2009
www.clips4sale.com
Honestly a few of the girls I've worked with (Giselle included) I've known for a long time. Several of the girls from my other clip store I met in the usual places, bars, sclubs, concerts, one was at a strip club. I've met one or two girls online, but mostly that doesn't work as well for me. I'll usually talk to a girl for awhile and if I think she might be intersted in doing videos I'll bring it up. I'm not really sure what all to say, I just try to get to know as many girls as I can lol. Some like facesitting, some don't, and some have friends that want to try it lol.

I really can't say much about Giselle though. She's pretty adamant about keeping private (She even had me make a seperate store for her lol). I have a job that let's me travel a lot. I've moved 3 times in 4 years and I'm on the road fairly often. A lot of the girls in the videos live in several different cities.

Hope I answered those questions to your satisfacting, and thanks for the kind words about Giselle! :)

And if there are any requests for clips let me know, I'll be filming more with Giselle in a couple of weeks. I already asked her if she would do more full weight, more face bouncing, and longer, harder smothers....she said it sounds like fun lol. If there are more requests let me know :)