Introducing Nicole a Big Phat-Assed Chick

I am a new BBW model and have appeared in BODacious Magazine's first issue. One of my biggest thrills is to dominate and subdue a nice slave. I’ve gotten the opportunity to go to Japan and practice the art of facesitting and squashing! I had the time of my life and the guys enjoyed every ass worshipping minute of my time spent there. I look forward to showing you all the fun I have being on TOP!

Bently

admirer of cruel BBW's
Jul 23, 2003
England
Visit site
welcome Nicole, and thank You for the picures already, you really are a beautiful lady and may i say how pleasing on the eyes your ass is!! i second that idea by gwen. if you like to squash small slaves then i suppose i could be persuaded.....!! thank you.

I would love to visit with you in England...squashing you would be MY pleasure...

Originally posted by Bently
welcome Nicole, and thank You for the picures already, you really are a beautiful lady and may i say how pleasing on the eyes your ass is!! i second that idea by gwen. if you like to squash small slaves then i suppose i could be persuaded.....!! thank you.

Originally posted by BodaciousNicole
Ahhhh, thank you, yummy! But did I say you could slurp?

No........Ya didn't, butt I just love cherries! :p

I'm sorry Mistress.............I promise I'll ask first next time.

I do however know for a fact that once ya got me down, I would have no way of even wanting to ever be anywhere butt under you. I love being burried under beautiful women, And you my Goddess, are an extremely beautiful woman! :worship:

hamerlick

Nov 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by BodaciousNicole
I am a new BBW model and have appeared in BODacious Magazine's first issue. One of my biggest thrills is to dominate and subdue a nice slave. I’ve gotten the opportunity to go to Japan and practice the art of facesitting and squashing! I had the time of my life and the guys enjoyed every ass worshipping minute of my time spent there. I look forward to showing you all the fun I have being on TOP!

Dominate and subdue slave's ! I love the way you think Nicole.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2003
Visit site
you've got a heavenly body nicole - could you tell me whether your site includes any footage of your squashing? I'd certainly love to join it if it does!