I've given up on Brazil videos

Aug 28, 2013
I'm so pissed off with Marco's MF Videos plus New MFX with their bloody whispering instructions. They think it's inaudible but it's not and completely spoils the enjoyment. So I'm not buying any more of their stuff. I see a vid and think 'oh, that looks good' and a few minutes in the phsss-phsss starts up...
Also this picture just about sums up how silly some of their stuff is. A case in point; the strong muscular guy is overpowered by a female. Now, unless she's Wonderwoman
this ain't realistic, well not to me. That's why I like Smother.Com vids, at least the guy is usually tied up.
Brazil HOM.jpg

Feb 1, 2006
UK
Visit site
I'm so pissed off with Marco's MF Videos plus New MFX with their bloody whispering instructions. They think it's inaudible but it's not and completely spoils the enjoyment. So I'm not buying any more of their stuff. I see a vid and think 'oh, that looks good' and a few minutes in the phsss-phsss starts up...
Also this picture just about sums up how silly some of their stuff is. A case in point; the strong muscular guy is overpowered by a female. Now, unless she's Wonderwoman
this ain't realistic, well not to me. That's why I like Smother.Com vids, at least the guy is usually tied up. View attachment 601238
I totally agree. Plus they seem to have stopped the proper full weight facesitting where you can see the top of their head under the girls ass.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
The only thing worse than whispered instructions is background music (two of the reasons I tend to watch clips with the sound off).
Whats wrong with rehearsals ? They could also take stills then & avoid the clack clack flash of the stills camera effecting the clip.

Other things I hate are ;
Overacting &/or whimpy rugs.
Arty-Farty side to side camera angles - if I want to look at a clip at an angle I can turn my head to sone side (or the monitor).
Long intoductions.
Untidy &/or dirty rooms.
Weak over used senarios.

That's generalising over the whole scene.

Dec 2, 2015
They usually sit by the nose it's rarely over the head?

I do agree butttt, let's be honest there stuff is more real than any other sites I've seen..

And it includes heavy female on female. Facesitting...Especially the slapping. Even the facesitting is heavy. Compared to other sites..

only thing that annoys me is why they don't tie them up?? and what's with the over exaggerations screams?? I've been sat on fullweight arms tied and have no problem pushing out without screaming my head off! !!

Aug 28, 2013
The only thing worse than whispered instructions is background music (two of the reasons I tend to watch clips with the sound off).
Whats wrong with rehearsals ? They could also take stills then & avoid the clack clack flash of the stills camera effecting the clip.

Other things I hate are ;
Overacting &/or whimpy rugs.
Arty-Farty side to side camera angles - if I want to look at a clip at an angle I can turn my head to sone side (or the monitor).
Long intoductions.
Untidy &/or dirty rooms.
Weak over used senarios.

That's generalising over the whole scene.

We must have been separated at birth mate. I couldn't agree more. Another pain in the ass is hearing other videos being made nearby. The studios in Sao Paulo are all joined so if a shoot is going on next door it's overheard. But the Brazilians, although nice people, aren't renowned for their intellect.