James Bond, RIP -- a femme fatale tribute

How should a female assassin kill James Bond?

• Gun

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Run over him in a car

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Knife

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Push him... (cliff, building, airplane, &tc.)

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Poison drink

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Poison lipstick

Votes: 18 15.1%
  • Face-sitting/smother

Votes: 71 59.7%
  • Garotte/hanging

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Plastic bag smother

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Other, more exotic method

Votes: 23 19.3%

• Total voters
In the spirit of true enjoyment of the whole Bond Schtick --

which includes the bon mot, the tongue-in-cheek, and the twist of lemon --

I thought other Bond fans might enjoy this tribute clip, placed on YouTube by a lovely would-be Bond Girl, the female assassin Valentine DeVille:

The Seduction and Assassination of Bond --
Valentine DeVille with DieForHer.com

Cordially, Max

p.s. -- and here's the YouTube feed; we'll see if it works...

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/677Jrhm2Ws8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/677Jrhm2Ws8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

Last edited:

editrix

Nov 21, 2009
The trailer is beautiful, as is the poster.

I voted plastic bag -- there is a beautifully erotic scene in The Next Man, a forgotten femme fatale triumph in which (not coincidentally) Sean Connery dies at the hand of a female assassin.

Anyway, I can't get that one out of my head. With her first victim, she (Cornelia Sharpe) actually applies a drug, putting him to sleep -- then puts the back lovingly over his head... then she takes a sensual shower while he dies. I love that scene.

So there's my vote. Anybody got a baggie and a bungee cord handy?

-- Marina

p.s. -- hey, fellas, visit http://WomWam.net. Yes, it's just the front page -- I need help. Aren't there supposed to be a lot of submissive males around here?

James Bond, RIP - now available

Duh -- for those interested in seeing the full clip of Valentine DeVille's lovely assassination of James Bond, you can click here, or cut and past the following:

http://www.yoogirls.com/store_view.php?id=205&item=20379#item20379

There's plenty of smoking, gun girl, high heel, foot worship, and other cherce fetish segments as Valentine sallies forth on her seduce and destroy mission.

And a happy but surprise ending, which I won't spoil here...

Cheers, M.

auntrani

Oct 29, 2008
London, England
An absolutely wonderful clip. I would recommend it to anyone. It is certainly the most erotic POV humiliation clip at the moment. Those of you who ever fantasised about being ‘offed’ by a beautiful, powerful and deadly assassin then this is the clip for you. A very sexy and very erotic clip with high production values. Sexy Mistress Valentine Deville excels as the female assassin.

I can’t wait for the sequel. ‘Kiss and let Die’ starring Mistress Daria. It looks interesting and Mistress Daria would certainly have her work cut out trying to better Mistress Valentine Deville.

max2divor

Jul 3, 2010
femme fataleatopia

Awesome. I love this style, it's like superheroine, but noir/pinup/femdom assassin. We need more content like this!
Mistress Doom --

Thanks for your gracious reply; if you like, I'd be happy to correspond, if appropriate. We'd love to see .007 under your feet... sputtering for air.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to report that the clip above has reached #1 at YooGirls -- it's a tribute, I think, to hard work by our staff and the lovely Valentine, but also, suggests to me that the femme fatale fetish continues to be under-rated, and misunderstood.

One can click here or on the image below for information on viewing the full clip.

Appreciatively,
Max Divor
http://DieForHer.com

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat.deviantart.com
Well... As a weight and crush fetish guy it's obvious the most thrilling thing for me would be the car crush style... But a very sensual and slow one, not a fast runover, more like a slow crush against the wall as in "Faster pussycat! Kill! Kill!" or getting him pinned under a wheel and teasing him...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

max2divor

Jul 3, 2010
"bump-er-ing off" .007

Well... As a weight and crush fetish guy it's obvious the most thrilling thing for me would be the car crush style... But a very sensual and slow one, not a fast runover, more like a slow crush against the wall as in "Faster pussycat! Kill! Kill!" or getting him pinned under a wheel and teasing him...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT
sayhey -- we've been working on that. i'd like to tap your brain (if it's tappable.) can we correspond? i don't think (sadly) that PMs here generate an alert -- but if you can contact me via http://dieforher.com/contact.html, i'd be most grateful.

(it so happens we have a proposal from someone on that and i'd like to review/brainstorm it with you.)

cheers, M.

max2divor

Jul 3, 2010
a bon mot for the ages

Just make sure he's dead to end this outdated trash.
Ahsoh, Dr. Zoidberg... I see that this is your first post...

Were you waiting to join, just so that your first utterance could be at this level of wit?

Or did you just feel inspired, and rushed to register so that your observation could be preserved for posterity?

Whatever the case, I cannot help but be touched.

We await your next dozen syllables with great eagerness.

Cordially, Max

p.s. -- the ensuing several entries in the series all hit the top 50 at Clips4Sale.com... thanks to all of you for your interest.

JamesBondRIP.com

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat.deviantart.com

Were you waiting to join, just so that your first utterance could be at this level of wit?

Or did you just feel inspired, and rushed to register so that your observation could be preserved for posterity?

Cordially, Max

:thumbsup2:

Couldn't have put it better! Your statement just represents my thoughts after I've read the lines of this first-poster. Some people really know how to introduce oneselves...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

Jul 27, 2010

Cordially, Max

p.s. -- the ensuing several entries in the series all hit the top 50 at Clips4Sale.com... thanks to all of you for your interest.

JamesBondRIP.com

No, just fed up with James Bond. I could equally say thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't know you always had to post with some sort of double entendre, sarcasm and then gang up on the new guy. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

max2divor

Jul 3, 2010
Dr. Zoidberg --

Ohnoh... not a rule, just a practice / inside joke...

(And don't follow my methods, or you'll get kicked out occasionally.)

Anyway, I share your (particular) ennui --

Cheers, Max

Jul 27, 2010
Dr. Zoidberg --

Ohnoh... not a rule, just a practice / inside joke...

(And don't follow my methods, or you'll get kicked out occasionally.)

Anyway, I share your (particular) ennui --

Cheers, Max
Well, that's OK then.

Anyhow - I will say smothered to death by Bellatrix Lestrange after being petrified.

max2divor

Jul 3, 2010
Face-sitting assassin Mistress T as Pussy Galore

Well fellas, ya asked for it, ya got it --

Our survey indicates great interest in more femme fatale face-sitting...

Enter Mistress T, who begins her plot to kill James Bond while smothering a male slave trying to service her to death --

Even as she makes passionate love to her paramour, Busty.

Here's the free YouTube trailer:

[YT]AbQEoQ-59co[/YT]

And the clip is at:

http://PussyGaloreFans.com

and

http://dieagra.com

Cheers,
Max