Japan

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
Of course there are face sitters in Japan, assuming you are willing to pay. If you can’t find them yourself then your unlikely to get to them anyway. Can you speak Japanese and where in Japan - it’s a big country...

suffocated2

Aug 28, 2013
Of course there are face sitters in Japan, assuming you are willing to pay. If you can’t find them yourself then your unlikely to get to them anyway. Can you speak Japanese and where in Japan - it’s a big country...
I think he's been kidnapped by the Yakuza.

suffocated2

Aug 28, 2013
I'll be in Tokyo.
I've spoken to a mate who's in Tokyo and he tells me there's a bar called New York Bar where the female manager is into facesitting. He was told by an acquaintance that he had to say a code sentence to her and if she liked the look of him she'd do it. The words are 'As long as I've got a face you've always got somewhere to sit'. Maybe worth a try. Good luck.

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
I
I've spoken to a mate who's in Tokyo and he tells me there's a bar called New York Bar where the female manager is into facesitting. He was told by an acquaintance that he had to say a code sentence to her and if she liked the look of him she'd do it. The words are 'As long as I've got a face you've always got somewhere to sit'. Maybe worth a try. Good luck.
I assume that’s a joke? How do you know you’re talking to the right ‘Manager’ and various other questions I can’t be bothered to write.