Jeanssitting.com dead?

faramir

Dec 31, 2002
Visit site
Hi there,

I noticed days ago that jeanssitting no longer shows the lastest updates anywhere in the site... does that mean it will no longer be updated? I was planning on joining again to catch the latest galleries...

Cheers!

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
As we know from a number of other sites talked about recently on these forums, some are closing & some produce little or no updates. Sign of the economic times....

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
I liked Jeanssiting and all, but it didn't update frequently enough for me. Most of the Staria sites didn't update enough for me... So I don't really join them that often... I'll wait 5 months before joining one. I'm sure Marco is still updating Jeanssitting. I can't imagine why he'd stop.

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
I agree. The footcrush and buttcrush sites should be one. Jeanssitting and smother.de should be one... So on and so forth. I do agree that there's too many sites. And for $30/mo, when it comes down to it, you can get a lot more from a clip store. I think there's 2 video updates a month (if that) which bugs me because I don't really care about photos.