Joining a new site

Jan 17, 2003
UK
Visit site
When my smother.com membership ends i'm going to join a different site for a bit while i wait on new updates. I will be back to smother.com as in my opinion, its the best out there.

I want to try something new for a month.

I'm tempted on sitandsmother.com or sadistic-facesitting.com

What im looking for is a site i can download lots of videos of fullweight facesitting and save them to my computer. Its the fullweight aspect that appeals to me and i'm just wondering which people would suggest?

I've been a member of smother.de in the past and im tempted to renew that membership and see what im missing out on there

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
blinkchester:

I also rejoined smother.de at one point in the last year but I was very disappointed quite frankly by the lack of updates since the time I had originally joined a year before that.

I respect Marco and what he has done as far as contributions to this place over the years but I sometimes wonder if he has too much on his plate because the updates are not as frequent as before.

UN1

Jan 17, 2003
UK
Visit site
Thats a pity about the lack of updates on smother.de

I really like the site and the content, it is a few years though since i last joined, so its definitely going to be worth a look.

Any ideas on the other sites? I like the look of both previews, but is there a lot of fullweight videos to download and keep?

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
RE: AF Wrestling, as mentioned above, you can buy downloads which are quite good. You can actually join AF too, but I definately wouldn't recommend, you don't get any of the movies that you can buy for download, you just get a load of pics and short clips from Youtube, absolutely worst site I ever joined - cancelled my membership very quickly!

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
I think they're both good sites. Sadistic finally became worth rejoining once they took away their "no downloads" position.
Sit and Smother is another great site. The owner SAS Jack is a regular contributing member of this place so he certainly deserves everyone's support.

May 5, 2003
UK
www1.asstr.org
sit and smother is worth joining they have a lot of the same ladies that appear in lethal bitches video`s, so they know what they are doing and they produce good quality clips, differently recommended for any facesitting fan, i joined a short while back just to watch gemma/emma in action.
Which ladies appear in lethal bitches?????