Just Another Clip Store

Ohio99

Sep 21, 2010
The mummified stuff is awesome, definitely would love to see more than that. Maybe have a scenario where she calls (or pretends to call) a girlfriend and describing to her what she's doing at the moment. I'm a big fan of saran wrap, duct tape, and plastic bags myself. Many a possibility using a clear plastic bag for videos. Enjoying this thread, and I'll head out over to your store. Lookin forward to see how this progresses for the two of ya.

Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
Thanks for the awesome comments guys. Clips are selling, so we are clearly doing something right :)

Maybe have a scenario where she calls (or pretends to call) a girlfriend and describing to her what she's doing at the moment.
Can’t see it happening I’m afraid. While she would quite happily chat on the phone while I suffocate none of her female friends are really aware of this, and we don’t really do pretending... go big or go home, haha

Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
I just want to get this in there before bfrug brings it up... I promise there will be a link back to MDFF on the C4S store... but they won't let me add one until the store has been live for 30 days apparently :(

The banner is on our Cliptress store though... promise! :)

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I just want to get this in there before bfrug brings it up... I promise there will be a link back to MDFF on the C4S store... but they won't let me add one until the store has been live for 30 days apparently :(

The banner is on our Cliptress store though... promise! :)
Yes, I'm aware of the C4S ruling on banner links - I'll check it out in a months time.

Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
We are away at a hotel for a few days so have been doing a bunch of new filming.

I need to check and edit stuff when I'm home, so no clips as yet, but I just wanted to share a few photos.

Let's just say it wasn't easy for me. lol

4.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
Ended up doing a different one first...

Cruel Clingfilm Facesitting 1

This clip wasn't planned at all and I had no idea it was going to happen (which is why the camera angle is a bit off). We had just finished recording the Smelly Socks Smother Torture video, and I was still tied to the luggage rack with clingfilm wrapped over my face. M decided that was the perfect time to take a seat fullweight on my face, and not move. This was a struggle, especially as I'd just spent 20 minutes with my face wrapped to her feet with a belt and clingfilm. I managed to grab a few breaths through the video, no thanks to M, and not that it made any difference as inhaling when your head is wrapped in plastic doesn't exactly give you much oxygen! People that have already seen what it is we do will know what to expect from this... plenty of struggling from me and zero concern from M. Enjoy :)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137625/21043145/Cruel+Clingfilm+Facesitting+1

CruelClingfilm1-1.JPG

CruelClingfilm1-2.JPG

CruelClingfilm1-3.JPG

CruelClingfilm1-4.JPG

CruelClingfilm1-5.JPG

CruelClingfilm1-6.JPG

CruelClingfilm1-7.JPG

Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
Our latest video is fullweight butt drops... in jeans... right to my face. I actually suggested leggings for this, but M insisted on the jeans because 'people want to see you suffer, and it's funny'. :( lol

Smashing his Face 1

'M straps my arms and legs with belts, climbs onto the bed, and uses my face as a landing pad, while wearing jeans... over and over again. Once she realises she isn't going to hurt herself when she lands there is no holding back. My mouth and nose took a battering from this one, but that was of zero concern to her. Repeated fullweight butt drops, right to the face, in jeans... ouch...'

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137625/21054877/Smashing+his+Face+1

Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
Here's the video that goes with the photos I posted a few days ago. God damn this was tough on me, lol. But I love it and it's worth it, right? Right?! :p

Hopefully the Twitter preview works. Never tried this before. But if not you can see the gif and preview video on the store page... https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137625/21067551/I'm+Not+Moving!

We also made a couple of clips we aren't entirely happy with and likely won't put on the store. We will hopefully work out a way to share clips like that here for free soon :)

(EDIT: It turns out the Twitter preview does work, it just lowers the video quality loads. I promise the original is better. lol)

I'm Not Moving

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
Hey All

We had a chat about it and would like to give something back and reward active members of the MDFF community (and maybe encourage some others to take part in the forums), so what we are going to do is give away a free video from our store to any member that has more than 50 forum posts.

It makes no difference if you only joined a week ago or if you haven't posted anything in the past 5 years, if you have more than 50 posts then that's good enough for us.

If you would like a free video (any video from our store, although the 23 minute one may be difficult to share, but if anyone picks it then we will try) then just check out our store on this link...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137625

...then post here letting us know what clip you would like, PM us with your email address, and we will get them uploaded and a download link sent across to you as soon as we can.

That's all there is to it really. Anyone want a free video?

M & G

Ohio99

Sep 21, 2010
One hell of an offer from ya! Heading to work now, but I will get back to this later on tonight after check out your store. Thanks in advance.

Jul 12, 2002
Hi

Your videos look GREAT with Very Extreme smothering, I will definitely be checking them out. For Your free video offer I would LOVE to see Your video Smashing his Face 1, I just sent You an email with my email. The preview for that video sure looks intense!!! Do You think You will do more face butt drop videos?

Thank You

Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
I'm currently uploading Smashing His Face 1, I'm Not Moving, and Mummified Facesit 1 to Google Drive as that's what people have requested so far.

So if you have over 100 posts and want one of those as your free clip they will be ready to download soon.

If anyone wants a different one though let me know and I will get it uploaded :)

Jul 12, 2002
Thanks for sending me the free video I requested Smashing his Face 1! :) The video was Very Good, Very Hard/Extreme full weight butt drops right on the face, I Really LOVED the ones were she stood right above You and dropped Really fast and hard right on Your face!

Jan 31, 2006
www.cliptress.com
Thanks for sending me the free video I requested Smashing his Face 1! :) The video was Very Good, Very Hard/Extreme full weight butt drops right on the face, I Really LOVED the ones were she stood right above You and dropped Really fast and hard right on Your face!
Thanks for the comments, really appreciate it :)

This was our first time doing this sort of thing, mainly because M has always thought it would hurt HER, lol. It turns out it doesn’t and she finds it hilarious, and I’m always up for pushing my limits, so we already have ideas for how to improve on this and make it even better (for her and everyone else at least, because I tell you what... it REALLY hurts!!)

Feb 1, 2006
UK
Visit site
Our latest video is fullweight butt drops... in jeans... right to my face. I actually suggested leggings for this, but M insisted on the jeans because 'people want to see you suffer, and it's funny'. :( lol

Smashing his Face 1

'M straps my arms and legs with belts, climbs onto the bed, and uses my face as a landing pad, while wearing jeans... over and over again. Once she realises she isn't going to hurt herself when she lands there is no holding back. My mouth and nose took a battering from this one, but that was of zero concern to her. Repeated fullweight butt drops, right to the face, in jeans... ouch...'

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/137625/21054877/Smashing+his+Face+1

Just watched this and all I can say is wow. Real full weight buttdrops right on his face. I will definitely be buying more videos from your store. Thanks for making great videos.