Kara and Jack

JohnFL211

Mar 2, 2011
I've always been into facesitting but only recently have I started reading the stories about it. I was really starting to like the stories, so since I like to write and have a decent imagination I decided to write one myself. This one took me about an hour. Hope you enjoy, let me know if you wan't more of this kinda story.

This particular one is about a young couple. The wimpy boyfriend tries to act out his fantasy of being face-sat, but it ends up being more than he bargained for.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara and Jack

It was a warm summer night at the 18 year old Kara's house. Her boyfriend Jack, also 18, was sleeping over, as usual, and they were hanging out in her upstairs room.
Kara was a sexy girl, a nice buxom body with a plump, firm ass. She had light blonde hair which was up in a knot at the moment, with blue eyes.
She wasn't very tall, maybe 5'6, but Jack wasn't much taller than her, maybe an inch or two.
As the night wen't on and they cuddled and kissed off and on, it grew to midnight. Kara was eagerly waiting for her parents to go to bed, listening closely during the night for their door to close. When at last the moment had come, Kara, who was quite a horny girl, pounced on top of Jack. He wasn't expecting it so flinched a bit and grunted as she laid her whole body across him, her knees lightly against his crotch. She hovered above him for a moment, staring down at him hungrily with her dainty eyes. Finally they began the routine, kissing, fondling each other.

The thing was, Jack was a true wimp of a man. For some reason he could never get his dick up when
they hooked up. It wasn't that he was gay or anything, he just had a distorted view of sex. He had a little fetish for girls asses. The fetish started at an early age for reasons unknown, but whenever he associated himself with sex he fantasised about being sat on by a girl. As their relationship grew, Jack had to make up exscuses for never getting hard. He was too ashamed to tell her about his fetish, but he would occasionaly ask bluntly "will you sit on my face?". Whenever asked Kara would chuckle and just say "I'm not sitting on your face."
Well this particular night Kara was especially horny, as Jack never satisfied her. There was one thing that Jack did like, it was when Kara would grab his cock and tease him about her owning it.

"This is my cock." She'd say, groping it tightly. "I own you with this." Kara would giggle sadisticly everytime.

This time, Kara was extra aggresive with his cock. Jack got hard quick thinking about his dirty thoughts. Suddenly, as more of an act of desperation, he asked again. "Will you sit on my face?"

With her grip still on his shaft, Kara frowned again at him. Studying him closely, she spoke. "Why do you always ask me to sit on your face?"

"I-I don't know..." He didn't want to tell her his fetish. "M-maybe it'll be fun and I can eat you out too?"

Kara laughed in his face. "Haha! Eat me out? You dirty boy you've never asked to do that before."

It was true, even though Jack had a huge fetish for the female ass, he was aso kind of afraid of it. He didn't know what to do, how to touch it or anything. He was ashamed.

"Well maybe we can change things up a bit?" He said in a pleading way, with a small touch of confidence in his voice, hoping his girlfriend would think it over.

Kara looked at him in a slight disgusted look, her eyes half closed as she stared down at him. Her boyfriend was almost useless. He couldn't please her or probrably never would at this rate either. It had been an entire month of dating and he never made a move. She was actually planning on dumping his ass this night if he didn't do anything for her. But this face-sitting thing, maybe it would be nice? She had never done anything like it before, and even though he asked before she was never interested. But on this night, her unsatisfied pussy needed something, anything.

"Won't it hurt if I sit on your *face*?" She asked, enunciating the word 'face' as she scanned him.

"I think I can handle it, besides if it ever hurt or anything I'd just move you off."She raised her eyebrow at him, and he immediatly added
"Or like, signal for you to get off"

It became silent for a moment. Kara was still laying on Jack,now with her thighs spread out across the sides of his torso, she put her elbow on his chest to hold her head up as she pondered.

"Well, I guess we can try it." Kara said as she sat upward.

Jack felt her weight shift onto his stomach, for the first time he was being sat on. He could feel every inch of her buttocks crushing onto his stomache, and he winced slightly not expecting the feeling.

Kara continued as she shifted above him. "Besides, it's not like you'll please me any other way, right?"

As she spoke she scooched up his body. Jack's breath stopped for a second: "Is she gonna sit right now? Hold on I'm not ready!" He unfortuantly just thought to himself as he lay mesmerized and shocked at what was coming for him.

Kara's butt was now over his chest, her thighs on either side of his head. "I guess this is all you are capable of then, being a pillow?"

With that she sat forward and engulfed his face underneath her.

It all happened so fast for Jack, he didn't expect her to so quickly take a seat. He was already low on breathe from being so awe-struck from watching her slide up his body and onto his face. As her crotch now became his world, he felt her thighs squeeze somewhat firmly along his head. Immediatly he began to panic. Fantasizing about facesitting was very different from actually be facesat. Naturally, he buckled, and grabbed her white pajama clad thighs, trying to spread them apart so he could push her off his face.

"Oooh, getting feisty Jacky? Wanna play?" She teasingly said as she bounced on his face.

Jack's hands moved drasticlly now, he couldn't spread apart her thighs! From his position she just had too much power over him. He began slapping the top of her thighs and she finally dismounted his face and sat on top his chest. As light came into view again he saw her smiling face looking down at him.

"I...didn't...get...much time to...breath..." He gasped, relieved to get some air.

"What? I was on you for barely 30 seconds. You're saying you can't handle that? Oh Jacky boy you're the one who wanted it." She laughed as she rocked back and forth on his chest, her pussy stimulating.

"I did wan't it but..." As he spoke his mouth was suddenly packed with pajama crotch. His eyes bulged as he looked upwards. Looking past her tits he saw her smirking face.

She roared with laughter. "Hahahaha you weren't expecting that were you? Oh that was funny!" She amused herself as Jack laid helpless under her.

He slapped her thighs again, expecting her to get off. But she didn't. She kept sitting.

"Jack!" She hissed. "Stop slapping my thighs you loser-boy!" Grabbing his wrists she forcefully set his arms under her knees.

With his annoying hands out of the way, Kara could really relax. She wiggled on his face, finding the perfect position. Jacks muffled cries were ignored as he felt her mold her crotch to his face. Next thing he knew, his nose was pressed right into her pussy with his mouth right under her crack. Realizing his mouth was almost too intimate with her asshole, he frantically squirmed and kicked.

Kara, who was enjoying such a dominant and exciting position, looked down at his bulging eyes as he buckled beneath. She began to laugh as their eyes made contact. A degrading, completely humiliating laugh, Jack thought.

"Well, how you like it? Isn't this what you wanted you dirty fuck." She decided to give him mercy, and sat up again on his chest.

He gasped for nearly a minute. "Ok Kara. Obviously you don't know what the fuck you're doing." Jack said, frustrated as she remained on top.

Jack really shouldn't have said that. First off, he had no idea what face-sitting actually felt like, he thought it was supposed to feel good. It was obvious that having his face sat on was not what he wanted at all. Second, he didn't realize that Kara no longer respected him. She was already planning to dump him, but after using his face as a pillow for the last 5 minutes she realized just how much she liked it - her panties were getting wet.

Kara's head snapped to the side. "What did you say you little worm?" as she spoke she rocked side to side on him, keeping her balance. "So, you're saying I don't know how to....sit down? Well then Mr. Smarty-pants, let me use your face to practice!"

Jack could barely get out a grunt as she bounched from his chest to his face. He watched almost in slow motion as her crotch hovered above him - he saw the crease in her pajamas where his nose had been before. Her thighs reminded him almost like wings on an airplane as she plompd back onto his face, this time with force. Jack's head pushed into the mattress, the springs recoiled back, pushing his face upwards even deeper into her crotch. Kara moaned in delight, while Jack whimpered in fear.
What could he do? His girlfriend was sitting firmly on his face. Whenever he'd flail his scrawny arms, she'd just stuff them right back under her knees. His nose was literally insereted into her pussy, overwhelming his face with her scent - causing nothing but terror within him. His mouth was so crammed into her ass that whenever he'd move his lips to get some sort of air, all he felt was the moist asscrack surrounding his mouth. Every now
and then Kara would sit forward and allow him breath from her ass. She would laugh hysterically as he gulped down stale air from her butt.

After awhile, Kara began to really experiment on his face. Using his nose like a small dildo, she began thrusting her hips into his face, pushing his nose in and out of her pussy. As soon as Kara realized the fucking potential of her toy, her movement became more precise and deliberate. She felt her panties getting wet, and could even see cum stains emitting through her white pajamas over this losers face. Kara was finally in bliss, after a month long of getting nothing from Jack she was finally get her way. Pummeling his face with hump after hump, Kara lost herself. His breathing didn't matter anymore to her.

Jack quivered with every thrust of Kara's powerful hips. Her crotch was smacking into him hard, and all he could do was lay there moaning, taking every bit of it like the bitch he was. Every once and awhile he'd think about how he totally asked for this...how a little while ago he was peacefully watching tv. Now, he was fearfully watching Kara's pajama clad booty slap up and down his face. And worse, it was getting sticky down there.

Finally Kara stopped humping his face, the bed still shook a bit as her momentum ceased. She looked down at poor Jack, spreading her thighs to get a real good look.
She looked him dead in his scared eyes. "How am I? Do I sit well? Think I'm ready to sit in real chairs now?" She said mockingly.

Jack could do nothing but look up at her, trying to hide his obvious fear, but it was useless. She had him. He watched as Kara turned back and felt her fingers grab his cock.

"What's this, you're not even hard? How dare you!" Letting go of his cock for a moment, she smashed her crotch right back into her seat. Putting full weight on his red face, she slowly turned herself. Jack could feel her ass cheeks twisting and turning, his face almost sticking to the back of her pj's as she reached reverse position. Ass in his face, Jack's senses became distorted, fearful, and a little stinky. Getting comfortable, Kara turned to look over her shoulder, smiling.

"Let's see if we can get that cock hard."

Kara's ass dropped painfully on Jack's face. Kara had never sat in reverse before, so she wiggled and bounced for a good minute until Jack's poor nose found the spot.
His nose slowly slid into her crack, not reaching her asshole yet, but stll stuck between the cheeks.
"Oh!" Kara exclaimed, and then burst out with laughter. Turning her head, Jack could see Kara look back down at him over her towering back. "You look so pathetic right now!" She gloated, erupting in laughter again.

Jack tried so hard to wiggle out of her ass, but to no avail. Everytime he moved his face his nose slid deeper and deeper into her crack. Eventually, he dared not move another inch lest his nose was pressing against her asshole. He was in pure terror as she fondled his cock, all he could do was look up her back.

"You're insulting me, Jacky. You got my beautiful ass right in your ugly face and you have the nerve to not get hard?" She said, playfully slapping his balls. She giggled as he buckled in surprise.

"Mmmphh....mmmm" Jack pitifully tried to speak, his mouth vibrating on her pussy.

With a thrust, Kara sat up off Jack's face just a little, allowing him to breath and speak. Her ass dangled less than an inch from his face. As his focus came back to view, he spoke, almost whimpering, to her ass.

"Please...no more. This isn't what I wanted Kara please...stop this, it hurts and hard to brea--" Jack view wen't dark as her buttocks smashed his face again.

"Oh shut the fuck up you baby! Take it like a man haha, not that you are man enough anyway. You're a fucking bitch Jack. A toy for me to use. Now get hard, toy!"

Jack squirmed, showing his disaproval of her.

"You better get hard bitch-boy. Sniff my ass, and get hard. Haha! I wan't you to get turned on by the smell of my butt!" She gloated over him.

Grabbing one of his week hands, she tossed it over his dick. "Go on, start whacking it to the sweet smell of my asshole" laughing, she placed her hands on her hips and watched expectantly.

Jack didn't do a thing. Furious, Kara punched his balls this time. A groan of pain could faintly be heard from under her ass, and she moaned in ecstacy at the great feeling it brought her pussy. She punched his balls again, repeating the process. Giggling, she tightened Jack's face in her ass, positioning her feet around his head and tucking his face deeper into her ass.

"Bitch-boy! Bitch-boy! Bitch-boy!" Kara sang as she began repeatedly punching his balls, obviously getting turned on by his moans.

Jack's groans turned into whimpers, then into cries, then pleas, as for minutes he endured this torture. Every few seconds Kara would punch his crotch again, sometimes missing, and sometimes hitting his balls dead on. And everytime her tried to release the pain and frustration through his cries, all that answered back was his girlfriend's butt squarely on his face. He would try to move her off him, grab her thighs to spread them, or grasp onto her smooth feet to nudge them away so he could get his head out of her ass to breathe. But nothing worked. The only time he'd get to breath were the quick and random moments when Kara decided to bounce on his face. He would breathe in the fleeting air as fast as he could before being slapped by female ass again.

"Oh what fun! Isn't this fun, ass face!?" Kara looked down at him. The terror in his eyes was too much for her, it turned her on so incredibly bad. "Your mouth seems to be in a good spot. Weren't you saying before how you wanted to eat my pussy?"

"Mmmph...mmmmmffff......mmmm" Was all that she heard.

"That a yes? well I'm going to have to take my pj's off then, ass face. But I don't want you getting silly and trying to get away. I'm not done with you Jack. You're mine for the night and I wouldn't want this to end so soon." With that, Kara sat up off his face and put her weight on her knees. Then without warning she used all her force to dump her ass right down onto Jack's face. SMACK! It almost echoed through the hallways. Then, Kara gave her best punch yet right into his balls. She heard a different sound from beneath her, it was still a grunt but sounded the most painful yet, but the way it came out muffled by her ass she couldn't help but let out a heavy laugh. Peeling her ass away from his face, Kara dismounted him for a moment. Jack laid there broken and humiliated. His face was beat red and sticky.Gasping for air, Kara took the chance to squirm out of her pajamas. As Jack looked to be regaining strength Kara put her foot down onto his face. Planting all her weight down, she got his eyes attention.

"Look here wimp...You're going to get your wish. You're gonna eat my pussy. And you WILL make me cum. I've been waiting too long for this, and it seems this role of yours suits you quite well, eh?"

Jack struggled to look at her as her toes blocked most vision from his left eye. He could feel the sole of her foot stretched across his face. He nodded hesitantly, shame sparkling in his eyes.

"Good, then stick that tongue out."

He didn't, retaining the last bits of pride he still had.

Kara shuffled her foot around on his face, pinching her toes around his nose, she squeezed and put more weight down. She did not wan't to repeat herself.

Finally, Jack slowly stuck his tongue out, tasting Kara's foot as it grazed her arch.

"Now that's a good boy." Kara said as she took her foot off his face, turned to face his feet, and knelt down to straddle him.

The smell of her foot lingered as he watched her assume the position. He was afraid, no doubt, but at the same time he felt powerless. Sure maybe he could have ran away like a bitch, but Kara would have undoubtedly found a way to completely ruin him at school if he did such a thing. If he stayed to please her, maybe she would put all this behind her the next day. Maybe this was just a crazy, once in a life-time thing.

Once again Kara's ass was hovering above him, she wiggled it at him as she moved her panties to the side.

"Tongue out farther."

Jack's tongue couldnt go any farther but he lifted his head slightly to satisfy her. That's when he saw it. The symbol of her sex, glistening at his face. He froze in fear, his tongue still hanging out. Kara gently lowered herself on him, feeling his tongue enter her pussy lips. His nose once again went back into his rightful position, deep in her asscrack. Fully mounted, Kara began humping his face aggresively. All the face-sitting prior to this was just foreplay, now Kara was going to cum all over her seats face. Thrusting hard, she began to really fuck his face. He squirmed occasionaly, sometimes even forgetting his place as he tried to push her off. But he was too weak, and she was too determined. Everytime he struggled she just pulverized his face harder with face pumps. His nose was so tightly locked in her asshole, everytime she quivered with pleasure her anus would tighten and it squeezed Jack's nose. As usual, the only air he got was when she was bouncing.

Kara was in pure heaven. Dominating this bitch was the most exciting thing she'd ever done. She felt so powerful, and glorified in her complete ownership of her loser boyfriend. Before he was useless and was going to be dumped, but now...now she wanted this moment to last forever. She humped even harder, moaning at his frail whimpers. Grunting with every thrust, she was nearing her orgasm. At this point Jack was really terrified, his whole body was flailing around: his legs, and arms, he tried to twist his torso but that didn't do much. As the wet slapping sound of her pussy meeting his face filled her room, Kara erupted in a massive orgasm. Her juices came flowing out, engulfing Jack's face. Her cum filled his mouth, which overflowed and came out his nose. Her juices even got in his eyes. But to his surprise Kara kept on going. The nightmare wasn't over yet for poor old Jack. Kara came a second time. A third, and then a fourth.

By the time Kara was done, Jack was nothing but a mess.

"Ahhhh." She sighed. "Now that was fun. Did you have fun too?" She looked down mockingly at him over her shoulder.

One of his eyes was sealed shut with crusty cum, the other, half open looking exhausted.

"Wakey wakey ass-face!" Kara said, shuffling her ass around his nose.

"Oh, oh! Hold on Jack." She said basically to herself as she shifted her ass.

Jack was semi-unconcious when he felt her moving around again on his face. He felt her spread her ass cheeks as his nose slipped easily through the sweat of her crack and up against her anus.

"I think I got a fart coming. Hee hee! Stay still bitch-boy."

As Jack laid helpless underneath, he waited in pure fear for what he knew was coming. His thoughts raced as his nose was squished right against her shit hole. Finally the fart came pounding out of her crack, filling Jack's senses. The fart formed a surprsingly large pocket of air between his face and her butt, which lingered for a moment before dissapating. That's when he knew, this was not a game. Kara had no respect for him anymore. He laid there, weak and powerless, and sniffed up her entire fart.

"I didn't know all the fun things face-sitting could bring with it!" Kara said, still sitting in reverse on his face. "I'm actually really glad you
got me into this, we're gonna have to do this a lot more. You know. I was planning on dumping your ass tonight..."She said as she felt Jack weeping below her, "But now that I've finally found a use for you, I think you should stay around. Merely as a seat cushion, of course, but I don't think you'll have a problem with it, right?" With that she smacked his balls once, and then twice for good measure.

Pulling her ass away from his face, she laughed as she noticed his nose almost came with her. Turning, she slumped down onto his stomach, sighing in relief. "Hahaha your face ewww! Scrub, you should see yourself."

Jack's own mother wouldn't reconize him at this state. Drenched in dried cum, his face was bruised, red, and one eye crusted shut with the other rolling back into his head.

"You there Jacky? Hello?" She mocked, slapping his face with her foot.

"Ughnn....Ugh..." Jack came back to reality, which was his girlfriend sitting on him, this time thankfully off his face, with a big degrading smile. He began to tremble and twitch just at the sight of her. How could someone so beautiful have turned into such a merciless monster. His face wasn't the only thing that was fucked, his mind was too. He couldn't think. Until he felt a hand squeeze around his cock and balls. He felt her shake his junk viciously.

"Hello??? Wan't to answer me or what? Or are you hinting that you wan't me to sit on your face again?"

Jack quickly tried showing signs of life. "Ugnn ugh, n-no..I'm...here..."

"Excellent. Because I think we need to talk about our relationship. Ha ha."

Grabbing Jack's shirt, she pulled it up and wiped his face with it, cleaning off all the cum. Satisfied, she let go of his shirt and plopped both her feet down onto his face. Jack moaned as he felt her soles mold onto his face.

"Here's the deal, foot stool. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. Ha, you could barely say we were anyway. You are now my bitch. You do what I say, how I want it, when I want it. If you deny me, it will only be worse for you. Because Jacky...you changed me tonight. Hee hee, you brought out the side of me that's been locked away for years. And it feels great to completely humiliate a loser like you. I feel so....powerful!" she exclaimed

Jack wasn't in any place to compromise her proposal, in fact he had no choice. What was he going to do, tell someone how this girl just thoroughly owned and humiliated him? No way...he didn't want anyone to find out about this. It was the most degrading thing anyone could go through, being someones pillow and fuck-face.

Grabbing the remote, Kara turned the volume on the tv up. "Your legs, bring them up." She ordered.

Jack, still struggling to remain concious, did not follow his orders. For that, he received a brutal punched square in the nuts. He yalped in pain against her now sweating feet as he felt his balls crushed under her fist. Aching traveling through his whole body now, he winced in pain as he moved his legs up. Kara, smiling in victory, leaned against his thighs, using them as a backrest, and crossed her ankles on Jack's face. His body twitched as her heel came down on his lips, and she laughed at his predicament. For the next hour she staid like this, occasionaly ordering him to lick her feet during commercials, gloating at his misfortune. She even took a picture of him with her cell-phone, threatening to post it online or show her friends if he didn't do as told.

"In between the toes! The soles now! You really gonna forget the heel? C'mon foot stool! Get with the program" She would taunt as he licked her feet.

Anytime he didn't do what she said, or if he performed poorly his balls would get smacked. If he really pissed her off she'd punch them. But never once did she ever touch him there in a pleasurable way. Soon, Jack understood she was training him. He was being broken down to do nothing but please her. Jack finally realized the stark reality of the situation. He was not human anymore, he was nothing more than a plaything for his now ex-girlfriend. He realized that he was horrible boyfriend for never pleasing her, and now he was getting what he deserved. He began blaming himself. Then soon, he started *hating* himself.
Suddenly, he began to cry. Bawling his eyes out against her feet.

"Awww, bitch-boy...what's the matter? Too much for ya?"

Jack whimpered and sniveled beneath her soles, knowing that crying was not going to make her feel bad for him. He was actually fearful of what crying would make her do. He tried to stop, but he couldn't. The tears of humiliation kept flowing. Kara just sat there, smiling. She loved every second of this, it was actually making her wet again. She removed her feet from his face and watched him.
It was silent for a few moments. Kara just maintained merciless eye-contact as he whimpered and cried. He didn't know what to say, or what to do, but he was locked in her death stare, trembling. Finally, giggling like a little school girl, Kara roared her hips forward, landing her butt right back onto Jack's ruined face.

"That'll shut you up, slut."

For the remainder of that fateful night, Jack's face was worked vigorously over and over, and became nothing more than her dildo.

Last edited:

Uose1982

Sep 29, 2018
I've always been into facesitting but only recently have I started reading the stories about it. I was really starting to like the stories, so since I like to write and have a decent imagination I decided to write one myself. This one took me about an hour. Hope you enjoy, let me know if you wan't more of this kinda story.

This particular one is about a young couple. The wimpy boyfriend tries to act out his fantasy of being face-sat, but it ends up being more than he bargained for.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara and Jack

It was a warm summer night at the 18 year old Kara's house. Her boyfriend Jack, also 18, was sleeping over, as usual, and they were hanging out in her upstairs room.
Kara was a sexy girl, a nice buxom body with a plump, firm ass. She had light blonde hair which was up in a knot at the moment, with blue eyes.
She wasn't very tall, maybe 5'6, but Jack wasn't much taller than her, maybe an inch or two.
As the night wen't on and they cuddled and kissed off and on, it grew to midnight. Kara was eagerly waiting for her parents to go to bed, listening closely during the night for their door to close. When at last the moment had come, Kara, who was quite a horny girl, pounced on top of Jack. He wasn't expecting it so flinched a bit and grunted as she laid her whole body across him, her knees lightly against his crotch. She hovered above him for a moment, staring down at him hungrily with her dainty eyes. Finally they began the routine, kissing, fondling each other.

The thing was, Jack was a true wimp of a man. For some reason he could never get his dick up when
they hooked up. It wasn't that he was gay or anything, he just had a distorted view of sex. He had a little fetish for girls asses. The fetish started at an early age for reasons unknown, but whenever he associated himself with sex he fantasised about being sat on by a girl. As their relationship grew, Jack had to make up exscuses for never getting hard. He was too ashamed to tell her about his fetish, but he would occasionaly ask bluntly "will you sit on my face?". Whenever asked Kara would chuckle and just say "I'm not sitting on your face."
Well this particular night Kara was especially horny, as Jack never satisfied her. There was one thing that Jack did like, it was when Kara would grab his cock and tease him about her owning it.

"This is my cock." She'd say, groping it tightly. "I own you with this." Kara would giggle sadisticly everytime.

This time, Kara was extra aggresive with his cock. Jack got hard quick thinking about his dirty thoughts. Suddenly, as more of an act of desperation, he asked again. "Will you sit on my face?"

With her grip still on his shaft, Kara frowned again at him. Studying him closely, she spoke. "Why do you always ask me to sit on your face?"

"I-I don't know..." He didn't want to tell her his fetish. "M-maybe it'll be fun and I can eat you out too?"

Kara laughed in his face. "Haha! Eat me out? You dirty boy you've never asked to do that before."

It was true, even though Jack had a huge fetish for the female ass, he was aso kind of afraid of it. He didn't know what to do, how to touch it or anything. He was ashamed.

"Well maybe we can change things up a bit?" He said in a pleading way, with a small touch of confidence in his voice, hoping his girlfriend would think it over.

Kara looked at him in a slight disgusted look, her eyes half closed as she stared down at him. Her boyfriend was almost useless. He couldn't please her or probrably never would at this rate either. It had been an entire month of dating and he never made a move. She was actually planning on dumping his ass this night if he didn't do anything for her. But this face-sitting thing, maybe it would be nice? She had never done anything like it before, and even though he asked before she was never interested. But on this night, her unsatisfied pussy needed something, anything.

"Won't it hurt if I sit on your *face*?" She asked, enunciating the word 'face' as she scanned him.

"I think I can handle it, besides if it ever hurt or anything I'd just move you off."She raised her eyebrow at him, and he immediatly added
"Or like, signal for you to get off"

It became silent for a moment. Kara was still laying on Jack,now with her thighs spread out across the sides of his torso, she put her elbow on his chest to hold her head up as she pondered.

"Well, I guess we can try it." Kara said as she sat upward.

Jack felt her weight shift onto his stomach, for the first time he was being sat on. He could feel every inch of her buttocks crushing onto his stomache, and he winced slightly not expecting the feeling.

Kara continued as she shifted above him. "Besides, it's not like you'll please me any other way, right?"

As she spoke she scooched up his body. Jack's breath stopped for a second: "Is she gonna sit right now? Hold on I'm not ready!" He unfortuantly just thought to himself as he lay mesmerized and shocked at what was coming for him.

Kara's butt was now over his chest, her thighs on either side of his head. "I guess this is all you are capable of then, being a pillow?"

With that she sat forward and engulfed his face underneath her.

It all happened so fast for Jack, he didn't expect her to so quickly take a seat. He was already low on breathe from being so awe-struck from watching her slide up his body and onto his face. As her crotch now became his world, he felt her thighs squeeze somewhat firmly along his head. Immediatly he began to panic. Fantasizing about facesitting was very different from actually be facesat. Naturally, he buckled, and grabbed her white pajama clad thighs, trying to spread them apart so he could push her off his face.

"Oooh, getting feisty Jacky? Wanna play?" She teasingly said as she bounced on his face.

Jack's hands moved drasticlly now, he couldn't spread apart her thighs! From his position she just had too much power over him. He began slapping the top of her thighs and she finally dismounted his face and sat on top his chest. As light came into view again he saw her smiling face looking down at him.

"I...didn't...get...much time to...breath..." He gasped, relieved to get some air.

"What? I was on you for barely 30 seconds. You're saying you can't handle that? Oh Jacky boy you're the one who wanted it." She laughed as she rocked back and forth on his chest, her pussy stimulating.

"I did wan't it but..." As he spoke his mouth was suddenly packed with pajama crotch. His eyes bulged as he looked upwards. Looking past her tits he saw her smirking face.

She roared with laughter. "Hahahaha you weren't expecting that were you? Oh that was funny!" She amused herself as Jack laid helpless under her.

He slapped her thighs again, expecting her to get off. But she didn't. She kept sitting.

"Jack!" She hissed. "Stop slapping my thighs you loser-boy!" Grabbing his wrists she forcefully set his arms under her knees.

With his annoying hands out of the way, Kara could really relax. She wiggled on his face, finding the perfect position. Jacks muffled cries were ignored as he felt her mold her crotch to his face. Next thing he knew, his nose was pressed right into her pussy with his mouth right under her crack. Realizing his mouth was almost too intimate with her asshole, he frantically squirmed and kicked.

Kara, who was enjoying such a dominant and exciting position, looked down at his bulging eyes as he buckled beneath. She began to laugh as their eyes made contact. A degrading, completely humiliating laugh, Jack thought.

"Well, how you like it? Isn't this what you wanted you dirty fuck." She decided to give him mercy, and sat up again on his chest.

He gasped for nearly a minute. "Ok Kara. Obviously you don't know what the fuck you're doing." Jack said, frustrated as she remained on top.

Jack really shouldn't have said that. First off, he had no idea what face-sitting actually felt like, he thought it was supposed to feel good. It was obvious that having his face sat on was not what he wanted at all. Second, he didn't realize that Kara no longer respected him. She was already planning to dump him, but after using his face as a pillow for the last 5 minutes she realized just how much she liked it - her panties were getting wet.

Kara's head snapped to the side. "What did you say you little worm?" as she spoke she rocked side to side on him, keeping her balance. "So, you're saying I don't know how to....sit down? Well then Mr. Smarty-pants, let me use your face to practice!"

Jack could barely get out a grunt as she bounched from his chest to his face. He watched almost in slow motion as her crotch hovered above him - he saw the crease in her pajamas where his nose had been before. Her thighs reminded him almost like wings on an airplane as she plompd back onto his face, this time with force. Jack's head pushed into the mattress, the springs recoiled back, pushing his face upwards even deeper into her crotch. Kara moaned in delight, while Jack whimpered in fear.
What could he do? His girlfriend was sitting firmly on his face. Whenever he'd flail his scrawny arms, she'd just stuff them right back under her knees. His nose was literally insereted into her pussy, overwhelming his face with her scent - causing nothing but terror within him. His mouth was so crammed into her ass that whenever he'd move his lips to get some sort of air, all he felt was the moist asscrack surrounding his mouth. Every now
and then Kara would sit forward and allow him breath from her ass. She would laugh hysterically as he gulped down stale air from her butt.

After awhile, Kara began to really experiment on his face. Using his nose like a small dildo, she began thrusting her hips into his face, pushing his nose in and out of her pussy. As soon as Kara realized the fucking potential of her toy, her movement became more precise and deliberate. She felt her panties getting wet, and could even see cum stains emitting through her white pajamas over this losers face. Kara was finally in bliss, after a month long of getting nothing from Jack she was finally get her way. Pummeling his face with hump after hump, Kara lost herself. His breathing didn't matter anymore to her.

Jack quivered with every thrust of Kara's powerful hips. Her crotch was smacking into him hard, and all he could do was lay there moaning, taking every bit of it like the bitch he was. Every once and awhile he'd think about how he totally asked for this...how a little while ago he was peacefully watching tv. Now, he was fearfully watching Kara's pajama clad booty slap up and down his face. And worse, it was getting sticky down there.

Finally Kara stopped humping his face, the bed still shook a bit as her momentum ceased. She looked down at poor Jack, spreading her thighs to get a real good look.
She looked him dead in his scared eyes. "How am I? Do I sit well? Think I'm ready to sit in real chairs now?" She said mockingly.

Jack could do nothing but look up at her, trying to hide his obvious fear, but it was useless. She had him. He watched as Kara turned back and felt her fingers grab his cock.

"What's this, you're not even hard? How dare you!" Letting go of his cock for a moment, she smashed her crotch right back into her seat. Putting full weight on his red face, she slowly turned herself. Jack could feel her ass cheeks twisting and turning, his face almost sticking to the back of her pj's as she reached reverse position. Ass in his face, Jack's senses became distorted, fearful, and a little stinky. Getting comfortable, Kara turned to look over her shoulder, smiling.

"Let's see if we can get that cock hard."

Kara's ass dropped painfully on Jack's face. Kara had never sat in reverse before, so she wiggled and bounced for a good minute until Jack's poor nose found the spot.
His nose slowly slid into her crack, not reaching her asshole yet, but stll stuck between the cheeks.
"Oh!" Kara exclaimed, and then burst out with laughter. Turning her head, Jack could see Kara look back down at him over her towering back. "You look so pathetic right now!" She gloated, erupting in laughter again.

Jack tried so hard to wiggle out of her ass, but to no avail. Everytime he moved his face his nose slid deeper and deeper into her crack. Eventually, he dared not move another inch lest his nose was pressing against her asshole. He was in pure terror as she fondled his cock, all he could do was look up her back.

"You're insulting me, Jacky. You got my beautiful ass right in your ugly face and you have the nerve to not get hard?" She said, playfully slapping his balls. She giggled as he buckled in surprise.

"Mmmphh....mmmm" Jack pitifully tried to speak, his mouth vibrating on her pussy.

With a thrust, Kara sat up off Jack's face just a little, allowing him to breath and speak. Her ass dangled less than an inch from his face. As his focus came back to view, he spoke, almost whimpering, to her ass.

"Please...no more. This isn't what I wanted Kara please...stop this, it hurts and hard to brea--" Jack view wen't dark as her buttocks smashed his face again.

"Oh shut the fuck up you baby! Take it like a man haha, not that you are man enough anyway. You're a fucking bitch Jack. A toy for me to use. Now get hard, toy!"

Jack squirmed, showing his disaproval of her.

"You better get hard bitch-boy. Sniff my ass, and get hard. Haha! I wan't you to get turned on by the smell of my butt!" She gloated over him.

Grabbing one of his week hands, she tossed it over his dick. "Go on, start whacking it to the sweet smell of my asshole" laughing, she placed her hands on her hips and watched expectantly.

Jack didn't do a thing. Furious, Kara punched his balls this time. A groan of pain could faintly be heard from under her ass, and she moaned in ecstacy at the great feeling it brought her pussy. She punched his balls again, repeating the process. Giggling, she tightened Jack's face in her ass, positioning her feet around his head and tucking his face deeper into her ass.

"Bitch-boy! Bitch-boy! Bitch-boy!" Kara sang as she began repeatedly punching his balls, obviously getting turned on by his moans.

Jack's groans turned into whimpers, then into cries, then pleas, as for minutes he endured this torture. Every few seconds Kara would punch his crotch again, sometimes missing, and sometimes hitting his balls dead on. And everytime her tried to release the pain and frustration through his cries, all that answered back was his girlfriend's butt squarely on his face. He would try to move her off him, grab her thighs to spread them, or grasp onto her smooth feet to nudge them away so he could get his head out of her ass to breathe. But nothing worked. The only time he'd get to breath were the quick and random moments when Kara decided to bounce on his face. He would breathe in the fleeting air as fast as he could before being slapped by female ass again.

"Oh what fun! Isn't this fun, ass face!?" Kara looked down at him. The terror in his eyes was too much for her, it turned her on so incredibly bad. "Your mouth seems to be in a good spot. Weren't you saying before how you wanted to eat my pussy?"

"Mmmph...mmmmmffff......mmmm" Was all that she heard.

"That a yes? well I'm going to have to take my pj's off then, ass face. But I don't want you getting silly and trying to get away. I'm not done with you Jack. You're mine for the night and I wouldn't want this to end so soon." With that, Kara sat up off his face and put her weight on her knees. Then without warning she used all her force to dump her ass right down onto Jack's face. SMACK! It almost echoed through the hallways. Then, Kara gave her best punch yet right into his balls. She heard a different sound from beneath her, it was still a grunt but sounded the most painful yet, but the way it came out muffled by her ass she couldn't help but let out a heavy laugh. Peeling her ass away from his face, Kara dismounted him for a moment. Jack laid there broken and humiliated. His face was beat red and sticky.Gasping for air, Kara took the chance to squirm out of her pajamas. As Jack looked to be regaining strength Kara put her foot down onto his face. Planting all her weight down, she got his eyes attention.

"Look here wimp...You're going to get your wish. You're gonna eat my pussy. And you WILL make me cum. I've been waiting too long for this, and it seems this role of yours suits you quite well, eh?"

Jack struggled to look at her as her toes blocked most vision from his left eye. He could feel the sole of her foot stretched across his face. He nodded hesitantly, shame sparkling in his eyes.

"Good, then stick that tongue out."

He didn't, retaining the last bits of pride he still had.

Kara shuffled her foot around on his face, pinching her toes around his nose, she squeezed and put more weight down. She did not wan't to repeat herself.

Finally, Jack slowly stuck his tongue out, tasting Kara's foot as it grazed her arch.

"Now that's a good boy." Kara said as she took her foot off his face, turned to face his feet, and knelt down to straddle him.

The smell of her foot lingered as he watched her assume the position. He was afraid, no doubt, but at the same time he felt powerless. Sure maybe he could have ran away like a bitch, but Kara would have undoubtedly found a way to completely ruin him at school if he did such a thing. If he stayed to please her, maybe she would put all this behind her the next day. Maybe this was just a crazy, once in a life-time thing.

Once again Kara's ass was hovering above him, she wiggled it at him as she moved her panties to the side.

"Tongue out farther."

Jack's tongue couldnt go any farther but he lifted his head slightly to satisfy her. That's when he saw it. The symbol of her sex, glistening at his face. He froze in fear, his tongue still hanging out. Kara gently lowered herself on him, feeling his tongue enter her pussy lips. His nose once again went back into his rightful position, deep in her asscrack. Fully mounted, Kara began humping his face aggresively. All the face-sitting prior to this was just foreplay, now Kara was going to cum all over her seats face. Thrusting hard, she began to really fuck his face. He squirmed occasionaly, sometimes even forgetting his place as he tried to push her off. But he was too weak, and she was too determined. Everytime he struggled she just pulverized his face harder with face pumps. His nose was so tightly locked in her asshole, everytime she quivered with pleasure her anus would tighten and it squeezed Jack's nose. As usual, the only air he got was when she was bouncing.

Kara was in pure heaven. Dominating this bitch was the most exciting thing she'd ever done. She felt so powerful, and glorified in her complete ownership of her loser boyfriend. Before he was useless and was going to be dumped, but now...now she wanted this moment to last forever. She humped even harder, moaning at his frail whimpers. Grunting with every thrust, she was nearing her orgasm. At this point Jack was really terrified, his whole body was flailing around: his legs, and arms, he tried to twist his torso but that didn't do much. As the wet slapping sound of her pussy meeting his face filled her room, Kara erupted in a massive orgasm. Her juices came flowing out, engulfing Jack's face. Her cum filled his mouth, which overflowed and came out his nose. Her juices even got in his eyes. But to his surprise Kara kept on going. The nightmare wasn't over yet for poor old Jack. Kara came a second time. A third, and then a fourth.

By the time Kara was done, Jack was nothing but a mess.

"Ahhhh." She sighed. "Now that was fun. Did you have fun too?" She looked down mockingly at him over her shoulder.

One of his eyes was sealed shut with crusty cum, the other, half open looking exhausted.

"Wakey wakey ass-face!" Kara said, shuffling her ass around his nose.

"Oh, oh! Hold on Jack." She said basically to herself as she shifted her ass.

Jack was semi-unconcious when he felt her moving around again on his face. He felt her spread her ass cheeks as his nose slipped easily through the sweat of her crack and up against her anus.

"I think I got a fart coming. Hee hee! Stay still bitch-boy."

As Jack laid helpless underneath, he waited in pure fear for what he knew was coming. His thoughts raced as his nose was squished right against her shit hole. Finally the fart came pounding out of her crack, filling Jack's senses. The fart formed a surprsingly large pocket of air between his face and her butt, which lingered for a moment before dissapating. That's when he knew, this was not a game. Kara had no respect for him anymore. He laid there, weak and powerless, and sniffed up her entire fart.

"I didn't know all the fun things face-sitting could bring with it!" Kara said, still sitting in reverse on his face. "I'm actually really glad you
got me into this, we're gonna have to do this a lot more. You know. I was planning on dumping your ass tonight..."She said as she felt Jack weeping below her, "But now that I've finally found a use for you, I think you should stay around. Merely as a seat cushion, of course, but I don't think you'll have a problem with it, right?" With that she smacked his balls once, and then twice for good measure.

Pulling her ass away from his face, she laughed as she noticed his nose almost came with her. Turning, she slumped down onto his stomach, sighing in relief. "Hahaha your face ewww! Scrub, you should see yourself."

Jack's own mother wouldn't reconize him at this state. Drenched in dried cum, his face was bruised, red, and one eye crusted shut with the other rolling back into his head.

"You there Jacky? Hello?" She mocked, slapping his face with her foot.

"Ughnn....Ugh..." Jack came back to reality, which was his girlfriend sitting on him, this time thankfully off his face, with a big degrading smile. He began to tremble and twitch just at the sight of her. How could someone so beautiful have turned into such a merciless monster. His face wasn't the only thing that was fucked, his mind was too. He couldn't think. Until he felt a hand squeeze around his cock and balls. He felt her shake his junk viciously.

"Hello??? Wan't to answer me or what? Or are you hinting that you wan't me to sit on your face again?"

Jack quickly tried showing signs of life. "Ugnn ugh, n-no..I'm...here..."

"Excellent. Because I think we need to talk about our relationship. Ha ha."

Grabbing Jack's shirt, she pulled it up and wiped his face with it, cleaning off all the cum. Satisfied, she let go of his shirt and plopped both her feet down onto his face. Jack moaned as he felt her soles mold onto his face.

"Here's the deal, foot stool. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. Ha, you could barely say we were anyway. You are now my bitch. You do what I say, how I want it, when I want it. If you deny me, it will only be worse for you. Because Jacky...you changed me tonight. Hee hee, you brought out the side of me that's been locked away for years. And it feels great to completely humiliate a loser like you. I feel so....powerful!" she exclaimed

Jack wasn't in any place to compromise her proposal, in fact he had no choice. What was he going to do, tell someone how this girl just thoroughly owned and humiliated him? No way...he didn't want anyone to find out about this. It was the most degrading thing anyone could go through, being someones pillow and fuck-face.

Grabbing the remote, Kara turned the volume on the tv up. "Your legs, bring them up." She ordered.

Jack, still struggling to remain concious, did not follow his orders. For that, he received a brutal punched square in the nuts. He yalped in pain against her now sweating feet as he felt his balls crushed under her fist. Aching traveling through his whole body now, he winced in pain as he moved his legs up. Kara, smiling in victory, leaned against his thighs, using them as a backrest, and crossed her ankles on Jack's face. His body twitched as her heel came down on his lips, and she laughed at his predicament. For the next hour she staid like this, occasionaly ordering him to lick her feet during commercials, gloating at his misfortune. She even took a picture of him with her cell-phone, threatening to post it online or show her friends if he didn't do as told.

"In between the toes! The soles now! You really gonna forget the heel? C'mon foot stool! Get with the program" She would taunt as he licked her feet.

Anytime he didn't do what she said, or if he performed poorly his balls would get smacked. If he really pissed her off she'd punch them. But never once did she ever touch him there in a pleasurable way. Soon, Jack understood she was training him. He was being broken down to do nothing but please her. Jack finally realized the stark reality of the situation. He was not human anymore, he was nothing more than a plaything for his now ex-girlfriend. He realized that he was horrible boyfriend for never pleasing her, and now he was getting what he deserved. He began blaming himself. Then soon, he started *hating* himself.
Suddenly, he began to cry. Bawling his eyes out against her feet.

"Awww, bitch-boy...what's the matter? Too much for ya?"

Jack whimpered and sniveled beneath her soles, knowing that crying was not going to make her feel bad for him. He was actually fearful of what crying would make her do. He tried to stop, but he couldn't. The tears of humiliation kept flowing. Kara just sat there, smiling. She loved every second of this, it was actually making her wet again. She removed her feet from his face and watched him.
It was silent for a few moments. Kara just maintained merciless eye-contact as he whimpered and cried. He didn't know what to say, or what to do, but he was locked in her death stare, trembling. Finally, giggling like a little school girl, Kara roared her hips forward, landing her butt right back onto Jack's ruined face.

"That'll shut you up, slut."

For the remainder of that fateful night, Jack's face was worked vigorously over and over, and became nothing more than her dildo.
Great story I. Wish am jack