Kelly the office nightmare

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 139
The girls dancing on the pool table didn't notice me at first. Scott came over to me and asked if I wanted them kicked out. I said not to kick them out as Monty didn't want any girls kicked out tonight unless absolutely necessary.
Scott said "But look at what they did to the pool tables!"
We looked at the torn cloths on both pool tables. They had been ripped to shreds by the girls' heels. I told him that I knew the girls and that I'd talk to them.
That's when Juliet noticed me. She gave me a big smile and waved at me, then she grabbed Jess by the arm and pointed to me. Jess also seemed happy to see me and gave me a wave. Jess was wearing brown suede over-the-knee boots with kitten heels about an inch and a half high. Jess's heels had done most of the damage to pool table number one, as Juliet was wearing her black and white cowboy boots again.
I walked closer to the table and then saw the damage to pool table number two. Mon and Mary were dancing on that table and their heels had torn the cloth to pieces. I could see a lot of the table's slate base. Mon was wearing black leather shoes with 6 inch stiletto heels... they couldn't have been comfortable for dancing in. Mary was wearing black leather pointy-toed slingbacks with a low one-inch kitten heel, but her heels had exposed metal tips.
Jess got Mon's attention and pointed to me. Mon and Mary turned and waved.
I asked the girls to get down from the tables, and each girl sat down on the table before hopping down.
Each girl gave me a big hug. I could tell they'd already had a fair bit to drink. Jess shouted in my ear over the loud music "Oh my god! I've got the funniest story to tell you!"
I asked if she wanted to come to the office where it was quiet, and Jess said yes. With all four girls in tow, I led the way to the office and unlocked the door. As the girls walked inside, Jess said "Your bouncer's a bit of a jerk! He was losing his shit at us, just for dancing on the pool tables!"
I said "Well, your heels did do a lot of damage to the cloths on both tables. He was just doing his job."
Juliet said "But it's just a pool table!"
I said "Yeah, but it's gonna cost over a grand to get the cloths replaced, so the owner isn't gonna be too happy."
Mon said "A grand?? Sorry... I hope we haven't got you in trouble with the owner."
I smiled and said "It'll be OK, but could you please do me a favour and not wreck anything else tonight?"
Juliet, who seemed to be the drunkest one in the group, said "But it's Chivalry Day! We need to dance on stuff!"
Jess stared right in my eyes as she said "Well if we can't dance on the furniture... how about letting us dance on you instead?"
I looked down at the girls' feet. Juliet's cowboy boots would be the easiest to handle, although I knew from past experience that she tended to stamp really hard with her cuban heels, and she had no qualms about kicking me with the hard pointy toe of her cowboy boot. Plus she was pretty drunk.
Jess's over-the-knee boots had kitten heels, but I was sure they could cause plenty of pain, particularly on Jess's feet as she could be kind of mean.
Mary's pointy-toed shoes had a lower kitten heel, but the heels had an exposed metal tip, and considering how Mary liked to lean all her weight back on her heels, I was pretty sure they would cut me.
Mon's six-inch stiletto heels looked the most frightening of all. They were so thin! They looked like they'd just go right into me like a knife.
Also, I'd already been knocked out twice that day, and felt pretty weak. I wasn't feeling well at all, and was feeling pretty tender from where other girls had trampled me and jumped on me earlier in the day.
Taking all of this into consideration, I looked at Jess and said "Sure!! I'll lie here in front of the desk."
The girls were all giggling and jumping up and down with excitement. As soon as I'd layed down on the floor, Jess stood on my chest with both feet, her heels pressing painfully into my ribs. Mon stood on my stomach and I was surprised by how sharp her stiletto heels felt. Mary stood on my thighs, her kitten heels digging all the way into my legs.
Juliet was smiling down at me as she slowly raised her right cowboy boot above my face. She slowly lowered it down until it was across my mouth, and then she lifted her other foot and placed it over my eyes. Her heels were on the right side of my face and part of the soles were on the left side, but almost all of Juliet's weight was on those heels.
Jess said "OK, so I'll tell you a really funny story about my idiot brother getting trampled over by heaps of chicks!"
I thought she was going to tell me the story about what happened to Tommy at Jess's birthday party, which she'd already told me once before.
But Jess said "After what we did to him that night, and that chick in the park too, my parents didn't talk to me for ages! But they ended up forgiving me. Tommy has been in a wheelchair ever since, from that chick in running spikes jumping on his spine. But he's been going to rehab three times a week and has slowly been getting some use of his legs back. And we really fucked up his eyes, but he had three operations on his eyes so he could see blurred shapes and colours. We knocked out most of his teeth by stomping on his mouth with our heels, and we messed up his gums and cheeks too, but he's been going to the dentist to get new teeth made...."
Mary started poking me in the groin with her shoe's pointy toe, while the others seemed content to just stand still with most of their weight pressing down on their heels.
"...Well he was at the dentist today, getting some adjustments made to his top plate. Mum took him to the dentists... in Northshore, and then left him there while she went to get a coffee. The receptionist told her she would have to be back by 12:30, cos that's when the dentists close for lunch. But what happened was... Mum was having a macaroon and a coffee, and she noticed another customer was making the barrista massage her feet... you know, for Chivalry Day. And then when he'd almost finished her foot massage, the customer asked if anyone else wanted a foot massage. Mum said yes straight away, but two other women had said yes even quicker. So Mum had to wait til the other two women had their feet massaged, before it was her turn. Mum knew she was going to be late picking up Tommy, but she just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a foot massage from the handsome young barrista.
Soooo.... back at the dentists, it's 12:30 and the nurse had to close the office so she could go and get her lunch. She rings Mum on her cellphone and tells her that she'll leave Tommy outside the building in his wheelchair. So then she takes him down in the lift, wheels him down the ramp at the side of the entrance, and leaves him just next to the bottom of the steps, right outside the building's front door, and crosses the road to go buy her lunch. Well, a minute later, the beauty college on the ground floor breaks for lunch and 14 young women come hurrying out to go buy their lunches...."
Jess started cracking up laughing, and I could hear a few giggles from the others as well. By this stage, every so often Mary would lightly kick my genitals with the toe of her shoe and then go back to just prodding at my groin.
Jess got her laughter under control and continued her story. "When they get to the bottom step they all stop, cos there's a puddle about six inches deep all the way across. They didn't want to step in the puddle, and it was gonna be a bit risky to jump over it, so one of the girls said to Tommy 'Hey! It's Chivalry Day. Can you lie down in the puddle so we can step on you, and not get our boots wet?' Tommy's new top plate was in a container in the back of his wheelchair, so the girls couldn't understand him when he tried to say no."
Jess cracked up laughing again. Mon started twisting her heels slightly, as they dug into my stomach.
Jess settled down again and said "So two of the girls pulled Tommy out of his wheelchair and he fell on his side in the puddle. One of the girls used her foot to push him down onto his back, and then she stood on his chest. The other girl stood on his stomach with both feet, and soon after they both stepped down and headed across the street to get their lunch. The twelve other girls all stepped on him as well. The police told Mum that several of the girls hadn't wanted to step on Tommy, but they also didn't want to get their feet wet. Apparently most of the girls were wearing boots, some with flat heels, but most with chunky heels, and two with spike heels. Then two women in really high heels walked on him, and wiped the soles of their boots on him as well. They were heading to the plastic surgeons on the third floor... their specialty is boob jobs.
Then three women from the office building next door were walking past and just decided to walk on Tommy for a while... they were all wearing shoes with heels, and they could've just kept walking on the path where there weren't any puddles, but they veered left just so they could walk on Tommy. That really annoyed Mum, when the cops showed her the CCTV footage.
Then a woman came out of the building in strappy shoes with really high heels. She stood on Tommy and walked around for a while, really stamping her heels in. She had just been in the plastic surgeons.
Then a teacher from the beauty college came out and stepped on him in her wedge-heeled boots. One of the students was just returning with her lunch, and had a bit of a laugh with the teacher about the guy in the puddle. Then the student hopped onto Tommy's chest before stepping on his face with her left foot. The teacher was watching this and laughing her head off. Another student returned and stood on his stomach, where she began bouncing up and down with her chunky heeled ankle boots... but not too high cos she had a cup of coffee in her hand.
The dental nurse then came back with her lunch, but she didn't stop the girls walking on him. Instead, when they stepped off, she stood on Tommy and wiped her feet on him. She was wearing high heeled shoes, not too high, and she put one foot on his face and ground her foot in his face. Then she actually stomped on his face with her shoe! Twice! It turns out that Tommy had groped her in the lift on the way down, so she had decided to walk on him too! And then she left him there and walked back inside with her lunch.
There was a steady stream of girls walking on Tommy, as the students from the beauty college returned with their lunches. And the teacher too. And there were a few Kardashian-types coming and going from the plastic surgeons. And sometimes random passersby walked on him as well. More than half of the women stepped on his face, and he did get a few heels in his eyes, which the doctors think might have further damaged his eyes. And a lot of the women stamped on him with their heels or jumped on him. Most of the students from the beauty college quickly ate their lunch and then came back out and, with their hands now free, really went to town on him. Kicking him, stamping on him, jumping up and down on him. Even their teacher joined in, leaning on his wheelchair for balance while she repeatedly stomped her wedge heels up and down on Tommy's face. When Mum got there to pick him up, five young women in high-heeled boots were stomping all over him. Apparently they work at the advertising agency over the road, and when they saw Tommy being walked on, they rushed over to join in the fun. Mum yelled at them to get off Tommy, but one wouldn't get off and just kept giggling while she jumped on Tommy and stamped her heels on him. Mum had to physically pull her off. Mum said that so many women trampled over him, it would be impossible to tell which ones had caused the damage. Anyway, Tommy's back in hospital, in a serious but stable condition. And Mum feels kind of guilty about it, although she did tell me it was the best foot massage she's ever had!"

Last edited:

OneAuthor

Jun 10, 2016
USA
Poor Tommy indeed...but it's quite funny that his mother only felt kind of guilty, and that she was happy to have received a great foot massage. Of course, Mister is likely to be in a world of hurt under these four women's shoes...and probably those of many other women.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 140
Once Jess had finished her story, the girls all started laughing about Tommy and reminiscing about stomping all over him at Jess's 19th birthday party.
Juliet started slowly stamping her feet up and down on my face. And then Jess joined in, rapidly trampling my chest with the kitten heels of her over-the-knee boots. Mon began really grinding her thin six-inch heels into my stomach with all her weight. And Mary started kicking me very hard in the groin with the pointy toe of her black leather shoes.
To be honest, with all four of them inflicting pain on me with their boots and shoes, the pain was more than I could bear. I was already sore from my day at Supre... with Christine, Marnie, Amber, Shelby and Nicole walking all over me, not to mention those girls Alison and Chelsea jumping on me, plus half the customers walking on me, and the reporter Estelle Vella, and then when I got to the club Jane and Jackie..... I felt sick and sore, and weak as a kitten. With Juliet's cowboy boots pounding up and down on my head, my ears were ringing and I could hear the girls laughing and talking, but I was having trouble making out what they were saying.
The girls were stamping their feet harder, and digging their heels in harder, with every passing minute. The heels of Juliet's cowboy boots were smashing my face, and Monica's stiletto heels felt like they had pierced the skin of my stomach. Jess was bouncing higher and higher on my chest, and I was having trouble catching a breath. Mary had gotten tired of kicking my genitals with the toe of her shoe, and was now kicking at them with her shoe's kitten heel, with its metal tip.
I felt like I was passing out, only for a sharp pain to bring me back from the brink of unconsciousness. I could hear them all laughing and giggling. It reminded me of Wendy's Hen's night, when they used me as a dance floor.
Juliet kept stomping my face, Jess kept jumping on my chest, Mon kept digging her heels into my stomach, and Mary kept kicking me in the groin, often getting me right in the balls or the penis. I could taste blood in my mouth, as I struggled to remain conscious.
Suddenly, after about three minutes of this, Jess stopped jumping on my chest and I heard her loudly say "Stop now! It's time to stop! Everyone stop!"
Mon stayed on my stomach but put most of her weight on her soles, so her heels weren't digging into me so badly. And Mary stood with her feet on my hips. Juliet was the only one that stepped off me, hopping down from my face. My ears were still ringing and I couldn't hear too clearly.
But then Jess placed her right foot on my face and stood on my face. Then she placed her left foot on my face as well. Mon moved up onto my chest and Mary stepped onto my stomach.
Then Juliet hopped back on.... standing on my hips.
'Thud!'.... Juliet kicked me in the groin with the hard toe of her western boot.
Jess started walking on my face, stamping her feet up and down. And Mon started walking on my chest, stamping her six-inch stiletto heels into my chest muscles and ribs. Mary began jumping up and down on my stomach, while Juliet kept kicking me in the groin with her right foot, alternating between kicking me with the toe of her boot, and with her cowboy boot's heel. I began to panic about the damage they were doing. I didn't want to end up like Jess's brother.... blind and in a wheelchair.
I had thought it was over when Jess had said "Stop", but instead they just changed places and continued to smash me with their boots and shoes. Then it dawned on me.... Jess hadn't said "Stop" at all! With my ears ringing, I had misheard her!... What Jess had actually said was "Swap now! It's time to swap! Everyone swap!"
I started to cry. I couldn't take any more. And if they were swapping places, then that meant they weren't even halfway finished with me yet. Mon would get a turn on my face with her stilettos, followed by Mary with her metal-tipped kitten heels. Jess and Mon would move on to torture my poor groin. Why did I invite them into the office?
After almost two minutes, Jess told everyone to swap again. But this time they all stepped down from my body and head.
Jess grabbed my radio from the desk and handed it to me.
I sat up as my hearing started to adjust. One of the bouncers was saying something but I couldn't understand him. I realised that this time Jess had been telling the others to stop, not swap, and I hoped the damage to my hearing wasn't permanent. Just then, the ringing in my ears improved slightly and I could make out most of what Con was saying on the radio. He wanted me to meet him in the outdoor smoking area, saying that Mick (another bouncer) had been badly hurt.
The girls left the office and I hurried to the smoking area to see what had happened. The club was packed and it was hard to make my way through to the smoking area. I hoped Mick wasn't too badly hurt, but was thankful for the timing of the interruption, rescuing me from being seriously injured by Jess and the others.
When I got to the smoking area, Con and Scott were both trying to wake Mick up. I rolled Mick into the recovery position and was about to call an ambulance, when Mick started to regain consciousness. I put my phone away as we sat Mick against the wall.
A customer started telling us what had happened .... "A girl asked him if she could wipe her boots on him, so he laid down on the ground, but then two other girls stood on him too! And then other girls went and stood on his legs. And more went and stood on him. There were like about ten or twelve girls all stepping on him at the same time. Some of them were stomping on him with their heels, or kicking him. It was like a competition to see who could hurt him the most! Chloe was yelling at them and saying they were killing him, and eventually they all stopped, and that's when I went inside to find one of the other bouncers."
Mick was fully conscious by now, but his face was cut in at least twenty spots and was bleeding. His shirt was ripped and I could see more cuts on his chest. Scott, Con and I got Mick through the crowd and took him out the front of the club. We put him in a taxi and I paid the driver to take him to the hospital.
I told the other security guards to be careful tonight, and to not let any customers step on them. Scott said "You can talk! You look like half the club has walked on you!!"
I felt at my swollen lip and then looked at the blood on my hand. I said "Actually, that was just four girls.... Tonight is gonna be a nightmare! I'm gonna ring Monty and tell him to close for the night."
But when I went to the office and called Monty, he wasn't pleased. I told him about Mick being injured, but he didn't want me to arrange for another bouncer to replace him. Monty was such a tightwad! And I told him about the pool tables getting ripped. Monty blamed me for that, saying that we should have put covers over the tables. He was yelling at me. He said that he didn't want any girls thrown out of the club tonight unless completely unavoidable. Monty also said to let in more customers and to cram in 1500 tonight. When I said that our capacity was only 1000, Monty told me not to worry and said that Sargent Cook from Northshore Police Station would be popping in to see me, and that I should have an envelope ready for him with 5 grand in it. Monty also wanted me to increase the price of admission to $30 and to turn off the air-conditioning so that customers would get too hot and would need to buy more drinks. Typical Monty!
Then Monty said he was going to bed and told me not to call him again.
I turned off the aircon and raised the admission price, and let the bouncers know that Monty didn't want any female customers kicked out tonight, and that he wouldn't pay for another guard to replace Mick. We all agreed that the night was probably going to end badly.
The club was already out of control. Johnny and Baz were on the front door. Con had taken Mick's place in the smoking area, and Scott was on his own in the club with more than a thousand customers.
I went for a walk around the club. As I approached the dance floor, I was confused to see dancers suddenly increase in height by about eight inches, only to soon drop down to their normal height again. It was happening all over the dance floor. As I got to the dance floor, I noticed a guy lying on the floor, with girls dancing around him, stepping on him and dancing on him before stepping back down again, only to be replaced by the next girl. And then I noticed another guy a bit further back, to the left.... also being danced on. And another guy over to the right. I stood watching the girls dancing and smiling and laughing as they stepped all over the guys on the dance floor.
Then I heard the record stop and that's when I noticed a scuffle in the DJ booth. Two girls had climbed onto the desk and were standing on the two turntables. The DJ, Pooper Scooper, was trying to get the girls off the equipment, but two other girls were holding his arms and holding him back. One of the girls standing on the turntables kicked him in the mouth with her brown leather flat-heeled boot. Then she laughed and went back to standing on the turntable with both feet, rotating from left to right and bouncing her weight on the turntable. Her friend, wearing black leather ankle boots with thick heels, was doing the same on the other turntable.
The crowd was cheering them, although there were some customers who looked annoyed that the music had stopped. I went over to the DJ booth and talked the girls into getting down from the turntables and letting go of Pooper Scooper. I gave the four girls free drink cards, and then convinced Pooper Scooper to keep playing. The turntables were wrecked, so it was CDs only for the rest of the night. Pooper Scooper had a split lip and a bleeding gum from where the girl had kicked him in the mouth.
As I looked around the club, I could see that we were well and truly overcrowded. Everywhere I looked, I could see little clusters of girls above the rest of the club. They were dancing on the pool tables, the furniture (seating and tables), the bar, and also dancing on any male customers that had been foolish enough to go out tonight.
A lot of the customers were wearing high heels so I figured there was going to be a lot of damage to the furniture and probably to some of the male customers too.
I made my way to the bar, managing to get away from several girls that asked if they could dance on me. At the bar, a bussy named Tom was holding a towel to his bloodied nose .... apparently he was collecting glasses from a table... a girl had her feet on the table, and as he was bent forward over her feet picking up empty glasses, she kicked her foot up and kicked him right in the nose. She was wearing big Goth boots, which Tom thought had steel-capped toes.
As I stood behind the bar, wondering whether maybe I should just quit my job and go home, Jane said to me "Fuck! Look at your face!"
In all the chaos, I'd kind of forgotten about my own injuries. I looked at Jane and shrugged, then said "Yeah. Tonight's been crazy!"
Jane said "Jackie told me that she'd walked on you, but she didn't tell me that she'd fucked up your face!"
I stood there, knowing I should tell Jane that Jackie hadn't done the damage to my face, that it was four other girls, but I just stood there without saying a word.
Jane grinned at me and said "Well since you let Jackie walk on you, I think it's only fair that I get to walk on you too!"
I nodded and said "Sure Jane.... but it'll have to wait until closing time."
Jane said "That's fine! And I'll be wanting a foot massage too!" And then Jane went back to serving customers.
I walked to the other end of the bar, heading back toward the office, when Jackie stopped me. Smiling, she leaned in to speak into my ear, her left breast pressing against my arm, and said "My feet are sooooooooo sweaty!" Then she walked off to go back to serving customers.
I managed to evade the more aggressive customers, and arrived safely back at the office, locking the door behind me. I sat at my desk, watching the CCTV cameras. Chivalry Day had turned into a nightmare. I contemplated ignoring what Monty had said and closing down the club anyway. But I needed the job, so what could I do? Maybe I could just hide in the office until closing time. That way I might be able to avoid Jess and Mon and the others... I was quite sure they would end up seriously hurting me.
I was looking forward to Jane walking on me after we closed, so I needed to avoid any further injury until closing time. And I was also looking forward to Jackie walking on me again, this time in her socks.... her sweaty sweaty socks.

Last edited:
Aw, I was looking forward to Mon and Mary getting their turns.

Talking of warn kitten heels, there is a lady who catches my train with a pair of metal kitten heeled shoe boots. They are great stealth heels as if you are close behind her you can't see the heel at all and wouldn't know how sharp it was until it hit your foot. The heeltip had gone on her left one last week as I was lucky enough to follow her up the footbridge stairs. She was at the station this morning with some what look like brand new boots - multi-coloured and kitten heeled.

Further up the line, a big blonde lady gets on. She would make blue tartan skirt girl look small. No thin heels but I bet your fingers under her block heels is going to be pretty awesome. God to see her in 6 inch platform stilettos - but not on the train as she would hit her head on the roof.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 141
I sat in the office watching the CCTV monitor. The first thing I noticed was the glowing dots, from all the customers smoking cigarettes inside the club, even though it was illegal to smoke inside.
The second thing I noticed was the absence of any guys. I looked at the different cameras but couldn't see any guys in the crowd. Were they UNDER the crowd? Or had they all left?
I looked at the camera showing the bar. Jane and Jackie both looked great. There were too many customers trying to buy drinks... turning off the aircon had gotten the desired result. Then I noticed two girls sitting on the bar and taking off their shoes. One of the girls spun around and put her feet in the tub of ice we use for customers drinks. I zoomed in on her. She was laughing. Her friend followed suit and put her hot feet in the ice tub as well. Then I saw Jane arguing with them, but they obviously refused to remove their feet from the ice. Jane went to the other end of the bar and got some ice from the other tub.
I looked at a few other cameras before checking the corridor outside the toilets. That's when I saw two male customers with a bunch of girls. Then I realised the girls were pulling the guys by the arm, and others were pushing them, dragging them into the ladies powder room. We didn't have any cameras in there so I couldn't see what happened in there, but I was betting it wasn't going to be anything fun.
Then Scott radioed for help beside the dancefloor. Baz ran inside from the front door, and I ran out of the office. Scott had dragged one of our bussies, Tom, across the dancefloor. He was semi-conscious and had nasty cuts all over his body and face. Scott and Baz carried Tom out of the club, while I rang an ambulance.
A few of our regular customers had alerted Scott to Tom's predicament, and now they were walking with us and explaining what had happened to him.... "Some of the girls had been smashing glasses on the dance floor, so Tom was kneeling down sweeping up the broken glass.... and some girl in brown boots just kicked him right in the face! Twice! And then other girls started kicking him and stamping him with their heels, until he was lying on the floor! They started dancing on him and jumping up and down on him, and he wasn't moving, so we went and found Scott, and he went and saved Tom."
Scott said "When I found him, there were about six girls in high heels trampling on him. So I pushed them off and dragged him to safety. He was lying in broken glass, so I think that's how he got so badly cut up. Unless the girls had stepped on broken glass and had some shards of glass stuck under their shoes and boots."
The ambulance arrived really quickly and rushed him to the hospital. I stood watching the ambulance speed off with siren blaring, and wondered what Monty was going to say about Tom getting so badly injured.
Then I heard a girls voice say "Hello mister!" and a chill ran down my spine.
I slowly turned to my left and looked at the blond girl smiling at me. I said "Uhh, Hi Amy."
She said "Zoe said you were working here, so we thought we should come and see you for Chivalry Day. Is Zoe here yet?"
I said "Um, I don't know.... Could be, but I haven't seen her."
Amy said "She went to the Pink concert tonight and said for me to meet her here..."
I nodded and Amy continued "...but the guys on the door wouldn't let me in! They said the club is full!"
I said "Yes, that's right. It IS full!"
Amy said "Can you get me in?"
I knew I should say no. Amy had hurt me so badly in the past, and I was still scared of her. I realised I was looking down at Amy's boots and lifted my head up to look at her face. She had such beautiful blue eyes... they had a mischievous glint but you couldn't see any cruelty in her eyes.
I said "Actually I was just thinking about you earlier.... there was a story on the news about a blond girl in running spikes who walked on six guys at the Botanical Gardens.... and it reminded me of those two nights when you hurt me with your running spikes."
Amy gave me a sympathetic look and said "Yeah, I'm really sorry about hurting you... So is there any chance you can get me in?"
I relaxed a bit and said "Sure..." but then Amy's phone made a sound and she held up her hand to stop me speaking, and checked her phone. She had a message from Zoe, saying the concert had just finished and she was just leaving Riverside Stadium. I put Zoe's name on the guest list and Amy texted her to let her know. Then I escorted Amy inside and gave her some drink cards.
But then Amy said "I haven't seen you in ages, Mister! Can't we hang out for a while and talk?"
I knew not to trust Amy. And especially on Chivalry Day! I excused myself, saying "Sorry Amy, but I have to go back to the office... It's been a real crazy night!"
Amy smiled and put her hands on my shoulder as she said "I'll come and hang out with you in the office! Please, mister? Just til Zoe gets here! I won't hurt you... I promise!"
Against my better judgment, I said OK, and we went into the office. I sat at my desk and looked at the feed from the CCTV cameras. Amy sat in a chair beside my desk and put her feet up on my desk, left foot crossed over her right ankle. She was wearing her purple leather boots, the same ones she was wearing when I first met her in the park on that rainy night. Her boots were a little more worn now, but still looked good. I could see they were a bit wet... Amy must have been stepping in puddles.
Amy said "Who did that to your face?"
I said "Oh.... a few different people, really."
Amy said "Mmmm.... can't say I'm surprised to see you got walked on today!"
Amy started laughing. I was kind of regretting letting Amy into the club, let alone into my office.
I asked her "Did you walk on anyone today?"
This made Amy laugh even more.
Amy gave me a quizzical look and said "Are you serious??"
I hesitated to reply, but then Amy said "I thought YOU, of all people!!... would recognise my work!!"
I was confused, but then I thought of something and asked her "Was that you... the girl in running spikes?'
Amy grinned and said "Yeah, of course!"
My jaw dropped open and Amy giggled at my shock.
Amy said "And it was SEVEN guys! Not six! It was so funny! Do you want me to tell you about it?"
Of course I said yes... in fact I said "Yes please!!" And I probably sounded a little too eager to hear Amy's story.
Amy stretched her arms above her head and said "OK, I'll tell you the story.... but what will you do for me in return?"
I said "I can give you some more drink cards if you want."
Amy said "Noooo... I was thinking more of maybe letting me have some fun... you know, for old times sake."
I felt a chill, and I told Amy "Sorry, but I don't think that would be a good idea. Sorry Amy."
But Amy just shrugged and said "That's OK. I understand."
I was surprised at how well Amy had reacted to my rejecting her suggestion.
I waited for Amy to tell me the story about walking on those guys with her spikes, but she just kept sitting there grinning at me.
I asked Amy "So what happened at the Gardens today?"
But Amy just shrugged and said "Nothing really. Hey, remember when you licked Zoe's vomit off my red Hunters?"
I nodded and Amy said "Yeah, that felt nice.... having my boots licked clean" and looked at her boots resting on my desk.
I asked Amy "If I lick your boots will you tell me about what happened with those guys?"
Amy grinned and nodded her head.
I stood up from my desk and knelt on the floor beside Amy's booted feet. I began licking Amy's right boot.
As soon as I began licking the purple leather of her boot, Amy said "Well, no way was I going to miss Chivalry Day, so I rang work and took a sick day. Lucy's so brilliant coming up with Chivalry Day! So I went to the Botanical Gardens and put on my running spikes... you know the ones. I found a grassy spot where the ground was soft, and I made sure I stood so my spikes were hidden from view....then, when a guy came along, I asked him if I could wipe my running shoes on him. Some guys said no, but most said yes."
Amy started laughing, then continued "I was wearing little grey shorts and I'd see the guys glance down at my running shoes, but have a good old stare at my legs and my shorts! I don't think it even occurred to them that I might be wearing running spikes! And the ones that said yes, every single one of them laid down on his back, probably so they could check out my ass and legs while I was wiping my feet on them. And every time, I literally jumped onto their chest with my spikes. The look on their faces when I landed on their chest with 7mm metal spikes was hilarious.... Surprise!!!"
And then Amy cracked up laughing.
I waited for Amy to stop laughing and continue her story, while I continued licking her boots clean.

Last edited:

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 142
Amy said "Most of the guys hung in there and let me start wiping my feet on their chest! But it didn't take very long for them to figure out I was wearing running spikes. And as soon as any of the guys realised I was wearing spikes, they either yelled at me to get off, or they tried to push my feet off with their hands.
Either way, that was when I had to show them who's boss. Just by stamping my foot as hard as I could on their chest or face, they stopped struggling much, and then I did some jumps on them.... really high jumps! Sometimes I jumped up and landed right on their face! There was one guy where my spikes definitely went in his eye! Ouch!"
I continued licking Amy's purple boots, moving on to licking the soles.
Amy kept telling me about her day.... "Anyway, after I'd jumped on them a couple of times, they completely stopped struggling. Although one guy did start whimpering, which made me laugh!! And one guy said 'Please don't kill me'..."
Amy cracked up laughing. Then she continued ".... Seriously, you wouldn't believe the damage running spikes can do!! They all had little puncture marks covering their faces... there was quite a bit of blood! And there was one guy.... I stood on his throat! I totally destroyed each one of those guys.... you're not gonna believe this, but I even slammed my spikes into their balls!! Over and over again!"
Amy started laughing her head off.
I said "Um, Amy.... I've finished licking your boots."
Amy kept on laughing, so I went back to licking the top of Amy's right boot.
When Amy stopped laughing, she pulled her left foot toward her, and unzipped her boot. Pulling the boot from her foot, Amy casually said "OK, now suck my feet."
Amy pushed her left foot into my face as she said "So anyway, I stomped all over seven different guys! The Botanical Gardens are huge, so after I stomped holes in one guy, I'd just go to another part of the gardens and wait for the next guy to come along. And being Chivalry Day, even if a passerby saw me stomping all over some guy, they didn't try to stop me."
While Amy spoke, I sucked on her foot in its black sock. Her foot was warm and damp with sweat. Amy had her toes crammed into my mouth.
Amy said "It felt great to get to use my running spikes on a guy, and then just walk off and leave him there, bleeding and crying like a little bitch.... I just hope they appreciate how hard it was to jump on them with my spikes! When you land you can easily lose your balance, so you really have to nail the landing, and sink your feet in nice and solid! And running spikes only have spikes on the front half, not on the heel, so I had to try to land just on the balls of my feet!!... when it's more natural to land on your heels! So there's quite a lot of skill and effort involved in jumping on someone in running spikes!"
Amy unzipped her right boot, then pulled her left foot from my mouth and pushed her right foot into my mouth to be sucked.
Amy said "It was so great today, getting to stomp on guys again! I've really missed that, since that night at Zoe's when we totally fucked you up!"
Amy paused and watched me sucking on her sweaty foot, then said "Although there was one day about a year ago, when I got to jump all over some loser with my spikes!" Then Amy started laughing.
Still laughing, she pulled her toes out of my mouth and pressed the heel of her foot hard against my mouth. I started sucking on Amy's heel, while she told me "Actually that was where I got the idea to go to the gardens and see if I could use my spikes on someone..."
But then Amy just sat watching me suck on her heel, and she didn't tell me anything more about the 'loser' she jumped on with her spikes.
When Amy had enough of me sucking on her right heel, she pulled her foot away. As she moved her left heel toward my mouth, I hurriedly asked her "Sowhathappenedwiththeguyyoujumped onwithyourspikes?"
Amy ground her heel into my mouth and I began sucking on her heel. Amy tilted her head to the side and stared at me for a minute or two.
Finally, Amy replied, saying "Well, that wasn't part of our deal, was it? I'm happy to tell you about it, but you'll need to offer me something extra."
Amy moved her foot from my mouth to allow me to speak. I said "Sure... what do you want me to do?"
Amy said "Welllll, it's a pretty cool story, so if you want to hear it.... you have to let me walk on you!"
Maybe I was being a bit paranoid, but I looked at Amy's little leather jacket, wondering if she had her running spikes hidden underneath. I couldn't see how a pair of spikes could be concealed under her jacket, but to be on the safe side I said "Um, not with your running spikes! What would you be wearing when you walk on me?"
Amy grinned and said "Just what I'm wearing now.... my socks! And if you feel up to it, then maybe I could put my boots back on and walk on you some more. But only if you say it's OK with you."
I nodded and said "OK, deal!" as I lay down on the floor.
Amy quickly stood up on my face with both feet and began to stamp her feet up and down as she told me "One Sunday morning I went to the park for an early morning run. There was this guy came crawling into the park on his hands and knees. He was a mess! He collapsed on the ground so I went over to see if he was OK. He was naked and I could see all these heel marks all over his body. His mouth was smashed up and he was trying to say 'Help'. But I pretended I couldn't hear him.... you see I recognized the little prick from when he was one of my students. It had been my first year as a teacher and this arsehole made my life hell!
So when I saw him in the park, I stood on him and used his chest as a doormat, wiping my spikes on him and stamping his chest while I tried to get all the dirt off the soles of my spikes. Then I jumped on his stomach and used it as a treadmill for a while. Then I did a bit of a cool-down on his chest, jumping really high before slamming my spikes down as hard as I could."
Amy cracked up laughing for a while, and stopped stamping her feet on my face. Amy stood on my face with both feet and continued "Then I used his face as an aerobics step, stepping on his head almost a hundred times. And then I kicked my spikes into his groin exactly one hundred times!"
Amy walked down onto my stomach, then turned to face me and began kicking at my groin with the ball of her right foot. After about ten kicks, Amy stopped kicking me and began kneading my groin with her heel.
Amy said "And then I asked him to roll over so I could jump on his back, but he refused. So I kicked my spikes into his eye and ground them right in! Well that must've hurt, because after that, he started to roll over. And once he was lying on his stomach, I started jumping up and down all over his back! I don't know how many times I jumped on his back.... I was just so angry, thinking about all the nasty comments he used to make about me."
Amy started jumping up and down on my stomach, but after a dozen jumps she stopped jumping and said "Can I put my boots back on now and walk on you with them?"
I knew I should say no, but instead I said "Sure Amy... do you want me to help put them on your feet?'
Amy smirked at me and said "Yeah! Put my boots on my feet, mister!!"

Last edited:

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 143
Amy stepped onto my chest in her black socks, and I reached to my right to grab one of her boots that was laying on the floor. I brought it above my chest and saw that it was the left boot, so I held it open beside Amy's left foot. Amy pushed her foot into the boot and gave it a stomp on my chest. I zipped up Amy's boot and then reached out to pick up the other boot. I held the boot for Amy and once her boot was on and zipped up, Amy stared down at me and said "You've got a lot of girls' heel marks on your face... I might just add mine too."
Amy placed the heel of her left boot on my right cheek and pressed down, adding more and more weight to her boot's heel. Soon, Amy was standing with all of her weight on the heel of her left boot, as she held the side of my desk for balance.
Amy just stood there on my cheek, without moving her heel,... just letting her weight drive her heel into my cheek, hoping to leave an imprint of her heel on my face.
Amy said "One minute down, two to go!"
I lay there with all of Amy's weight pressing painfully into my cheek with her one inch by one inch heel. At the two minute mark, Amy said "One minute left, and then we'll see how it looks. Once you've been branded with my heelprint, everyone will know I own you!"
Amy watched the clock above my desk, and as soon as the three minutes were up, she stepped back onto my chest. Amy squatted down and rubbed my cheek with her finger as she said "Wow! You've got a clear imprint of my heel on your cheek! It's so clear! You can see exactly what it is!"
Amy stood up and took a step backwards onto my stomach with her left foot. Amy swung her right leg back and then kicked the toe of her boot into my groin.
I grimaced with pain and looked up at Amy and saw she was grinning. I was shocked that Amy had kicked me.... I had agreed to let her walk on me, but she hadn't said anything about kicking me. And then she kicked me in the groin again.
Amy continued to kick me in the groin, smiling and giggling the whole time. Sixteen times Amy kicked me in the groin, and I think she would have kicked me many more times, but she stopped when we heard my name being called on the radio.
Amy stepped down from my body and handed me the radio as I sat up. It was Johnny on the front door, letting me know that the police were here to see me, and wanted to meet me at reception.
I apologised to Amy, saying that I had to go and meet the police.
Amy said "But you said I could walk on you with my boots."
I said "Sorry Amy, but I really have to go and see the police. If you come back to the office in fifteen minutes, the police should be gone and you can walk on me some more."
Amy grudgingly agreed and left the office, saying "You better not tell the police it was me that stomped all over those guys in my running spikes!!" as I hobbled off to reception.
Sargent Cook from Northshore Police Station was waiting at reception with three uniformed constables. He came to the office with me while the others waited at reception.
I gave Sgt Cook an envelope with 5 grand in cash. He told me that the police would turn a blind eye to any problems at our club tonight, but then told me that if anyone dies in our club tonight... then he wouldn't be able to help us.
Sgt Cook left with his money, and I sat at my desk worrying. His comment about 'if anyone dies' had made me think... as the club's manager I could end up being held responsible if anything went badly wrong tonight. And the club's owner would blame the whole fiasco on me.
I decided to use my initiative, and ignore Monty's instructions, and close the club early. I radioed Johnny and Baz on the front door and told them to not let in any more customers. I radioed Scott and Con and told them to patrol inside the club and remove any injured male customers and call an ambulance for them. I also told them to start kicking out any troublesome female customers.
Then I rang the security company and told George about Mick getting injured and going to hospital. I asked if they could send me some extra security guards, so that we could remove all the customers and close the club before anyone got too seriously hurt. George said Bamboo nightclub was closing soon, and he would send me the guards from there after they close.
Then there was a knock on the office door. I looked at the camera and saw it was Amy, and she had Zoe with her. I opened the door, and Zoe gave me a big hug, saying "I've missed you, mister!"
Zoe went and sat on my desk, and started swinging her feet back and forth. She was wearing her blue leather cowboy boots.
Zoe said "Amy told me you sucked her toes! So now you have to do mine! I've had these boots on for more than twelve hours... and it's been a pretty hot day!"
I knelt on the floor in front of Zoe and she lifted her right foot and placed it against my chest. I pulled Zoe's boot off her foot, and her white sock slid off with it, so a couple of inches of Zoe's white sock dangled from her toes. Zoe pushed her toes straight into my mouth, and as I sucked on her sweaty foot, her sock started to go down my throat.
Zoe said "Take off my other boot, too!" and I pulled off her left boot while continuing to suck on her right foot.
I had been breathing through my nose, but once Zoe's left foot had been freed from her cowboy boot, she placed her left foot sideways across my face and scrunched her toes over my nose. This made it much harder to breathe.
And then Amy pulled up a chair and sat behind me. She rested her feet on my back, with her heels digging into me.
Zoe said "This reminds me of the first time I met you, mister.... at Lucy's place."
I couldn't answer because Zoe had her feet in my mouth and across my nose.
Amy said "So how was the Pink concert?"
Zoe said "It was great! Great concert, but I only got to step on five or six guys... which was pretty disappointing."
Amy said "Well, before I got here tonight, I only got to walk on seven guys, for the whole day!"
As I sucked on Zoe's hot, sweaty toes, she said "Yeah, but you got to WALK on them! I stepped on about twelve guys today, but that was all I got to do. I only got to step on them real quick, cos there were always other people waiting. So Chivalry Day had been a bit of a letdown..."
Zoe wiggled her toes inside my mouth and said "...but now we've been reunited with mister, Chivalry Day looks like being lotsa fun after all!"

Last edited: