Kelly the office nightmare

Jun 4, 2007
Very many thanks for this great story, it must take up a huge amount of your time, but time very well spent, I think, for all of us here.
I would of course love to hear more before the new year, but know it will be well worth waiting for.
Now I am just hoping Amy will re-appear somehow, complete with her spikes :p .
Again I feel you deserve a great deal of gratitude from us here. Thank You.
Rog

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Hey wasabi. Please don't end this. Its a lovely story. Please continue and please don't make us wait till new year.
I've well and truly run out of ideas for this story.
I'll be writing more chapters for my non-fiction thread, which is much easier to write because I don't have to make anything up. And hopefully that might give me some fresh ideas for future fiction stories.
But after nine months of writing Kelly chapters, I'm going to take a break from writing fiction for a while.
Cheers

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 164
Loving the new job. Kelly and Lucy have gone away for the weekend and left me here on my own. I've done all my chores, including cleaning every pair of boots, shoes, sneakers, and every other item of footwear they own.
Lucy is writing a book about Chivalry Day, and I've been telling her about my own Chivalry Day experiences, and also the stories of the guys I met in the hospital. I heard a lot of tales at the hospital that I didn't include here, such as the two brothers who had gotten hurt at the Pink concert. Lucy seemed to particularly enjoy that story, so I thought I might just add that one to the 'Office Nightmare' thread.
There were two guys in the room opposite mine. We had exchanged friendly nods for a week or so, and then one day I went into their room. They recognised me from TV, from the footage of the news reporter walking on my face.
They were brothers and their names were Ed and Rod. Ed had nasty facial injuries, and Rod had a serious back injury. They both told me what had happened to them at the Pink concert.
They had gone to the concert with Rod's girlfriend Chloe, and her best friend Steph. They were in the area closest to the stage, and there wasn't any seating in that area.
Rod said "Chloe's only 5'5", and it was really crowded, so obviously she was gonna struggle to get a decent view when Pink came out. I'd noticed a few guys on their hands and knees with a girl or two standing on their back. Anyway, I offered to let Chloe sit on my shoulders, but no, she didn't want that... Chloe had also noticed the guys that had girls standing on them, and she wanted to stand on my back. I said that I then wouldn't be able to see the show, but Chloe knew I wasn't a Pink fan and had only gone to the concert for something to do. Chloe's only light and she was wearing her cherry red Docs, with flat soles that were fairly soft, so I agreed and got down on my hands and knees.
Chloe stood on my back and then I could hear some arguing going on."
Ed said "Yeah, as soon as Chloe was standing on Rod, her friend Steph asked me to get down on my hands and knees so she could stand on my back. But I was like 'No way!' Steph and Chloe were both nagging and arguing with me but I refused to let Steph stand on my back... She was wearing these black leather boots, with a low heel and they were filthy. I think they're called slouch boots, they've got folds in them, and seriously they were disgusting... covered in mud and dirt and dust. They were old and the heels were all janky. Anyway, since I refused to let her stand on my back, Chloe told Steph to join her on Rod's back."
Rod said "I felt the weight on my back double and it was hard to support them both. Especially as Steph's heels were really digging into me and causing me some pain. They both just stood on me as if I was a wooden bench... they made no effort to be careful about where they stepped, or how they stepped on me. I could hear them chatting and laughing, but they weren't talking about me being under their feet, they were just talking about the concert that was about to start."
Ed said "They didn't give a toss about Rod. They just stepped all over his back like he was nothing! Just an inanimate object to stand on and get a better view! I told them to be careful not to hurt him, but they just ignored me. I looked at the mud-caked heels of Steph's boots digging all the way into my brother, like she had all or most of her weight on her heels. I told her to get off him, but she told me to fuck off. Then I told her to at least take her boots off, but she wouldn't even do that!!"
Rod said "It was Steph's heels that were really hurting me. If she'd been wearing her Docs, I think I would've been OK. Funny thing is, Steph had been wearing her dark blue Docs, but before we left the house she changed into her old black boots instead. Anyway, kneeling there with both of them standing on my back, I was wishing Steph hadn't changed boots before we left. And I could hear them arguing with Ed, although I couldn't hear everything that was being said. But I did hear Steph tell Ed to 'Fuck off!' I think when Steph was standing with her heels digging all the way in... I think that was even worse than when they they were sort of bouncing up and down on my back."
Ed said "They were mostly ignoring me, and were talking about Pink and what songs she might perform. Sometimes, they got all excited and started drumming their feet up and down on Rod, or even jumping up and down... not high, but even so...."
Rod said "To be honest, I was a bit taken aback by what was happening. My girlfriend, who always tells me she loves me so much, is not only happy to stand on me for an entire concert, but she even invites her friend to stand on me as well! Even though her friend is wearing boots with heels!! I still can't believe that! If you really love someone, how could you just use them as something to stand on for an hour or two while you enjoy a concert? Knowing they are straining and suffering under your boots and the boots of your friend?"
Ed said "You really should break up with her, bro! If she really loved you, she would never have stood on you, let alone tell her bitch friend to stand on you as well. And especially since she knew how filthy Steph's boots were! They were gross! I can't believe that bitch asked me to let her stand on my back in those nasty old boots! No fucking way!"
Then Ed looked at his brother and said "You were a fuckin idiot to let Chloe stand on your back in the first place!"
I asked Ed "Sooo.... if you didn't let Chloe and Steph stand on your back, how did you get injured?"
Rod laughed, and Ed looked embarrassed.
Rod said "Go on, Ed. Tell him! If I'm a 'fuckin idiot' for letting my girlfriend stand on my back, what does that make you??"
Ed sheepishly told me "Wellll.... a girl came over to me. She was gorgeous. And only little... maybe 5'2". And she was wearing these awesome boots with fishnet stockings. The boots came up to her knees and had buckles and metal plates all the way down the front. The boots were really high platforms, but the soles were flat and the platforms were just rubber. I'd been looking at her legs and her boots. I mean, this chick was hot!!! Anyway, she'd caught me gawking at her, so she came over with a friend, who was also a little hottie.
The dark-haired one said 'I saw you looking at my Demonia boots... Seeing as you like them so much, can I stand on your back to watch the concert?'
I said no way! I offered instead to let her sit on my shoulders, but she was wearing a tight skirt so she didn't want to do that. She asked me again, saying that lots of the guys had a girl standing on their back cos it was Chivalry Day, and she just looked so cute, and she said that maybe we could hang out after the concert, and I started to cave.
The dark-haired girl's name was Candice, and her blond friend was Brooke. I made them promise that it would only be Candice standing on my back, and no-one else. Brooke was wearing dark red patent leather shoes with high heels, so I didn't want her standing on my back with those shoes! Brooke promised me that she would stop anyone other than Candice from standing on my back, and also make sure no-one stepped on my fingers. Candice called over her two other friends to help Brooke protect me from the crowd. The other two had dark hair and were called Nat and Megan. They promised they wouldn't stand on me and that they'd protect me from other girls. All four girls not only promised to protect me, they all pinky swore with me!!
So I got down to let Candice stand on my back. I couldn't see Brooke's shoes, but I could see the other girls' feet. Nat was wearing black leather boots with big pirate turndowns at the tops... they had thin three-inch heels. Megan was wearing black strappy shoes with three-inch heels. I was so glad I'd made them promise not to stand on my back. And Candice was really light... her boots weren't hurting me at all."
Rod was laughing. He knew what happened next.
Ed said "Then the one called Megan stepped on my left hand with the spike heel of her shoe. I couldn't believe how much it hurt. She just stood there with her heel digging right into the back of my hand. I figured it was unintentional, just an accident, and I tried to get Megan's attention by saying her name. But she didn't seem to hear me. She just kept standing there,... on my hand.
But then Pink came on stage. I obviously couldn't see the stage. But I heard the music, and I heard Pink start to sing 'Get the party started'.
And before I knew what was going on, I felt a pair of high heels stand on my back beside Candice. I waited for Brooke or one of the others to get the girl off my back, but then I felt another pair of heels standing on my back. I couldn't see Nat's boots any more, and I watched Megan's heel finally step away from my hand. I waited for Megan or the others to get these two high-heeled girls off my back. I looked at Megan's feet, as the turned to face the girls on my back.
But then Megan lifted her right foot and placed it on my left shoulder. Next thing I knew, Megan had stood up on my back with both feet. It was only then that I realised that the high heels stabbing into my back belonged to Brooke and Nat, and now to Megan as well.
The four girls started dancing and stepping on my back... not too hard cos they didn't want to lose their balance and fall off, but it was incredibly painful. Especially the three girls with the high heels. And what could I do? I was stuck there! With the four of them standing on my back!
Earlier I'd noticed a big guy to the right, with three girls standing on his back, but he was a great big body builder. I only weigh ten and a half stone, and I was supporting the weight of four girls on my back. I couldn't believe it!!! They had all pinky sweared that they wouldn't stand on my back!!! They were liars!!!"
Rod was laughing his head off at his brother's misfortune.
Ed continued "And things only got worse!!! The concert went for about two hours!!"
Rod said "I only had two girls on my back to begin with, but they danced around a lot! And then a girl in flat boots stood up on me as well. And then another girl got on too... she was wearing white shoes with ridiculously high heels. And my girlfriend didn't even tell them to get off!!
And it wasn't just the girls on our backs! Other girls kept stepping on our hands and fingers. And our legs! They were constantly stepping on us! I think they were stepping on us deliberately!!
And then the second song came on...'Beautiful Trauma'...."

Last edited:

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 165
Ed said "Thing is, 'Beautiful Trauma' wasn't so bad at the start.... the four girls standing on my back were just slowly shuffling their feet to the music. Even the ones stepping on my hands weren't hurting me all that much..."
Rod said "Same here... to begin with!!! But about halfway through the song, they started stomping their feet a bit... and that was making it hard to stay up... my arms were starting to shake."
Ed said "Yeah, same with the girls on MY back!! When the music changed to more of a pounding beat, they started pounding their heels into my back!! Three of them were wearing spiky high heels, but they stamped their heels on me anyway!! To the beat!! As though they were just standing on a table or something!!"
Rod said "Yep! I was praying that Pink was going to sing lots of slow ballads, just so my back wouldn't get fucked up by Chloe and Steph and those other two. And on top of the girls on my back, there were other girls stamping their feet and hitting my legs and ankles, and my hands and fingers. One girl kept stepping on my right hand in white leather flat-heeled boots, which was bad enough!... But the girl stomping on my left hand was wearing open-toed wedge shoes and the wedges were wood! Really hard wood. She was crushing my fingers every time she stamped her foot! Not kidding... I nearly fell down about three times during that song!"
Ed said "MmHm! I didn't my know which was worse - the girls stamping their feet on my back, or the girls stamping on my hands! I'm pretty sure they were stepping on my hands on purpose!! There was a girl in pink snakeskin boots with spiky three-inch heels and she was cutting the shit out of my left hand! And my right hand was getting stomped on by some chick in a pair of battered old cowboy boots. They only had a low heel, kind of flat, but man it hurt every time she stamped her heel on my fingers or knuckles. Yeah, I'm sure it must've been deliberate."
Rod said "And the next song wasn't much better! It had a bit of a slower beat..."
Ed said "The song was 'Just Like A Pill'. For most of the song, they just shuffled their feet around a bit, or bounced their weight on me... but whenever the music sped up, they started stomping their feet again! My left hand was covered in little cuts... which were bleeding! So I figured my back must have been cut and bleeding too!"
Rod said "I didn't mind that song so much! I was starting to kind of get used to having Chloe and the others on my back.... And to having my hands stepped on."
Ed said "Yeah, but the next song was bad news... she sang 'Who Knew', and the girls on my back were stomping and bouncing, and dancing, and even doing excited little jumps. I thought they were gonna snap my back. And the ones on my hands were smashing my hands to pieces, but I couldn't move my hands or else I would've collapsed! And I sort of knew that if I went down, and was on the ground, the girls would probably do even more damage!!"
Rod said "Yeah! Same here! I was doing everything I could to stay up on my hands and knees, cos if I hit the ground in that crowd, I figured it would be more than my back and hands that were getting stomped on! The thought of those wooden wedges stomping on my head was sufficient motivation to keep my arms from buckling, no matter what!!"
Ed said "After that, I got a bit of a rest... for a couple of minutes, there was no singing ... just some pre-recorded thing, while I guess Pink was doing a costume change. And then she did 'Revenge', which has a bit of a rap beat... and the girls were just shuffling around... so it gave me a chance to get my strength back and to think. 'Revenge' was the fifth song, so I was figuring that Pink might just do ten songs, in which case... I was halfway through."
Rod said "Yeah, that song wasn't so bad! It would've been good if all her songs had been more like that!! But the next song was a killer!"
Rod said "Yeah...'Funhouse' mashed up with 'Just A Girl'! That was the worst yet! The girls all started stamping their feet during 'Funhouse', but towards the end, when Pink started singing 'Just A Girl', the girls on my back... and the girls on my hands... they all started jumping up and down!! One of the girls on my back lost her balance and fell off my back, ... it was the one in the white shoes with the really high heels and her heel gouged me on my hip as she fell. She got straight back up on my back, and started digging her heels in worse than ever. All of them were jumping! Even my girlfriend!!"
Ed said "Yeah, I could feel their heels stabbing into my back, and I watched those pink boots destroying my left hand while she jumped up and down on it!! I was so glad when that song ended! If Pink did ten tunes, then there would only be four more songs to get through.... I knew my hands were badly damaged, and that my back had been punctured and cut by their heels, but I just had to hang in there for four more songs and then I could drive myself to the hospital to get medical treatment!"
Rod said "Yeah, by that stage I already knew my hands and fingers were broken, and I was in a lot of pain with my hands and back, but what hurt me more was that my girlfriend Chloe was one of the girls dancing and stomping on me! I kept thinking Chloe would notice how badly I was being hurt, and she'd get everyone off me and take care of me, and would be really apologetic and feel really bad about what had happened to me..."
Ed said "Yeah, right!!! Anyway... the next song was a cover of a Nirvana song..."

Last edited: