Kelly the office nightmare

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 166
Rod said "As Pink started singing 'Smells Like Teen Spirit', Chloe and the others started shuffling around on my back. But when she got to the chorus they started jumping! The girl in the white high heels was the worst... her heels were so spiky and sharp."
Ed said "That's nothing! I had three girls wearing heels on MY back, plus another one that kept stepping on my left hand. And they all jumped up and down for the chorus!! It was crazy... every so often one of them would lose their balance and slide off my back! But they'd get straight back up on my back... their heels relentlessly stabbing into my back."
Rod said "Tell me about it! That girl in the white heels stood in one spot on my back for the next four songs... with one of her heels stabbing right into my spine... I think that's probably what fucked up my L4 vertebrae. I was in so much pain, but I couldn't move under all that weight. My arms were shaking, but I couldn't let my arms collapse or I'd probably get hurt even worse."
Ed said "For me, those slow songs were a big improvement... 'Secrets', 'Nature', 'Try' and 'Just Give Me A Reason', cos the girls just shuffled around. But the next song, 'I'm Not Dead', was a total nightmare. They were all stamping their feet really hard and jumping up and down, dancing really vigorously on my back... I could feel their heels cutting my skin. And the girls on my hands just kept stomping on my hands and smashing my fingers under their heels. The girl in the pink snakeskin boots was cutting my fingers up with every stamp of her three-inch heels, and the girl on my right hand, the one in the old cowboy boots, she was breaking bones by stamping her boot's heel on my hand and fingers. And the next song, 'Just Like Fire' was almost as bad."
Rod said "Yep. And it seemed like it was never gonna stop. Pink did nineteen songs that night! Nineteen!!! And that's not including the encore!!!"
Ed groaned and said "Oh don't remind me of that fuckin encore!! I'd managed to withstand having four little bitches dancing on my back for the whole concert... three of them in high heels.... plus two girls stomping on my hands and some girls that kept stepping on my lower legs... so when Pink thanked the audience and said goodbye, I was like 'Thank fuck it's finally over!', but oh no, the girls didn't get down off my back! Instead, the crowd started calling for an encore. You're not gonna believe this, but they started stamping their heels on my back, and on my hands! But not like before when they were dancing... No, this time they were stamping even harder... trying to make a loud noise with their feet, and all stamping their foot at the same time. I don't know how I did it, but I somehow managed to not collapse."
Rod said "Yeah, well I wasn't so lucky. My arms gave out from under me! I went face first into the floor, as the girls fell off my back, and one of them stepped heavily on the back of my head. When she stepped off, I turned my head to the right and saw it was Chloe's friend Steph that had been standing on my head. Just then, some girls pulled my legs back, so I was lying flat on the floor. And then they all stood on me again. But not just Chloe and the other three.... others stood on me too... four or five more girls, on my arms and legs. They were crushing me flat and I couldn't breathe. My girlfriend Chloe actually stood on the side of my head... with her red Docs. The girl in the white heels was standing next to her, on my upper back... I knew it was her from those sharp heels of hers. And they all stamped their feet, calling for an encore!"
Ed said "Yeah, I was lucky I didn't collapse, cos when Pink came out and did her encore, the girls were all jumping up and down on me. I think it would have been even worse if I'd been lying on the floor."
Rod said "Yep, it was much worse! And when Pink did her encore... only two songs... 'So What' and 'Glitter In The Air' ...but with all those girls jumping on me, I thought I was gonna die for sure! Jumping! Constantly jumping up and down on me! And the girl in the white heels kept landing on my spine with her heel! And so did Steph with those janky heels on her boots! Steph's heels in my lower back and that other girls heels in my upper back. I was in excruciating pain. And Chloe was jumping up and down on the side of my face with her Docs. My own girlfriend!!... jumping up and down on my head!!!"
Ed said "Bro, you've gotta break up with that bitch. After Pink finished her encore and left the stage, the four girls got off my back. Straight away, I fell to the floor and rolled over onto my back. And I looked over at you... Chloe was standing on your head! And she was stamping her right foot on your head! Really hard!!! Calling for a second encore and stamping her foot on your head! She didn't give a fuck about you, or whether she hurt you or even killed you... she just kept stamping on your head!
There were eight girls standing on you and stamping their feet on you. They weren't even looking at you... they were staring at the stage, hoping Pink would come back out and do another encore, but stamping their feet on you! You weren't moving, and I thought maybe you were dead."
Rod said "Not dead, but very badly injured. And in absolute agony. But I couldn't move cos of all the weight on me!"
Ed said "I yelled as loud as I could, telling Chloe to get off you, but she just gave me a dirty look and kept stomping on your head with her boot. And then the girls that had been on my back started stepping on me. The ones on my hands too! And I couldn't see you any more. The little blond girl in the red shoes stood on my face, with her two-inch heels stabbing into my face and eyes. Other girls' heels and boots trampled all over my body... chest, stomach, groin, legs, arms.... even on my neck! My night was about to get even worse! Much, much worse!!"

goodall

Dec 5, 2018
Welcome back Wasabi. I stumbled upon your story just a couple of days back. What a great story. I absolutely love it.

Kelly was the most interesting character (though murder etc didn't appeal to me). Please bring Kelly back.

I hope you continue. Thanks

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 167
Ed said "I was trying to see what was happening to my brother, but even though I was lying right near him, most of the time I couldn't see him cos of all the girls stepping on me."
Rod said "I was lying on my stomach, with my head turned to the right, on the side. When Chloe stopped standing on my head and stamping her foot, she stepped off and told me to get up. But I couldn't! I couldn't even move!... because of the damage they'd done to my spine!
But Chloe didn't care! She kept telling me to get up, getting angrier and angrier all the time. Steph had got off my back, but there were still four other girls standing on me, still stamping their feet and yelling for Pink to do a second encore. Chloe took my car keys out of my pocket, then said 'Fuck you! We'll leave without you then, arsehole!' And then she kicked me in the teeth!
Chloe and Steph went home.... in MY car!! They just left me and Ed at the mercy of all these girls stepping on us!"
Ed said "Well, actually Chloe and Steph didn't leave straight away... they both walked all over me before they left... the bitches!! They even stomped on my head! You really have to break up with her, bro!"
Rod said "Mmm, I dunno... I think Chloe just got carried away with the whole Chivalry Day thing."
Ed said "Bro!! You've been in here for a few weeks now, and she only visited you once, a few days after the concert!"
Rod said "That's just because she found it upsetting to see me like this!!"
Ed said "But she's the one that started everyone standing on you! It's basically her fault you ended up with a broken back!"
Rod ignored Ed and said to me "Anyway, once the others realised there wasn't going to be another encore, they started to head for the exit. And so did all the girls who were between me and the stage. At first I recognised a few of the girls.... the girl in the platform wedges that had been standing on my left hand, she stomped on my head with her big wooden soles. She stood on my head with both feet for about ten seconds and I thought my head was gonna collapse under her feet. Then she stepped down and kicked me in the nose, which I wasn't expecting at all. I then tried to turn my head forward so it wasn't so vulnerable, but I couldn't move my neck.
And surprise surprise... the girl in the white leather high-heeled shoes came and stood just in front of my face. She crouched down and looked at me. I couldn't move my head to get a clear look at her face, but I strained my eyes to the right and got a quick glimpse of her... she was gorgeous and I think she was smiling. She said 'Thanks for letting me stand on you... But you should've made me take my shoes off, you silly boy.... Now your back is covered in blood!' Then she stood on the side of my face with both feet, her heels gouging into my chin and into the bone just below my right eye. I felt like the bones would break for sure!
And the whole time I could feel people stepping on me as they made their way toward the exits. So many people were stepping on my back and legs as they were leaving. Most of them just stepped on me and continued on their way, but every sixth or seventh girl seemed to stop on my back and stamp their feet on me... some even jumped up and down on my back. And they all seemed to be laughing.
When the girl in white shoes stepped down from my head, she poked the pointy toe of her right shoe into my eye and began digging it into my eyeball and twisting it around. Then she just left, as if she was bored with torturing me.
That's when some psycho in high heels jumped on my back and began stomping the crap out of me with her spike heels."
Ed said "That was one of the girls that had been standing on my back during the concert. In between people's legs, I saw her stand up on your back. Her friends called her Megan. She was wearing strappy shoes with really high heels. Man, she stamped on you so hard with those heels. I was trying to see what she was doing, and it looked like she was jumping up and down on you as hard as she could and really slamming those heels into your back. I think she's probably the one that did most of the damage to your spine."
Rod said "Yeah, I think you might be right... I remember some chick in heels jumping up and down on my back... the doctor said I had more than a hundred puncture wounds in my back, including nineteen deep puncture wounds. I think that girl inflicted a lot of those puncture wounds."
Ed said "Other girls kept getting in the way and blocking my view, but I saw a blond girl with the most angelic face come and stand right next to you. I thought she was gonna tell that Megan girl to stop jumping on your back, but then Megan's friends called out to her to come over and jump on me instead! That was how I found out her name was Megan.
But as soon as she got off you, that angelic blond stepped on your back in her place. She was wearing blue cowboy boots and she really stamped the heels of her boots on you while she walked up your back. She had this adorable little smile while she was walking on you, and then she stomped her boot on the side of your head before she came over to step on me as well."
Rod said "Yeah, I kind of remember that... Its all a bit of a blur... I remember feet stepping all over me, and pain was shooting all through my body... as soon as one girl stepped off me, another one stepped on me... I think there was always two or three girls stepping on me... and then I must've passed out, cos next thing I knew I woke up here in the hospital.
The doctors told me I might never walk again. The police told me they think that between 100 to 200 girls stepped on me as they were leaving the concert, although I don't know how they came up with that figure. And they said they wouldn't be able to charge anyone, because so many people stepped on me, it would be impossible to prove which girl or girls had caused my injuries."
Ed said "One hundred plus sounds pretty right! I reckon at least a hundred girls stepped on me before I passed out. I'm just glad I was lying on my back, cos although they totally fucked up my face, at least I'm not stuck in a wheelchair, like Rod!"
Rod turned his chair and looked out the window as a tear rolled rolled down his cheek.
Ed asked me "So, do you want to hear what they did to me?"
I nodded and said "Sure, if you don't mind."
And so Ed began telling me about how he received all his facial injuries at the concert.....

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2005
Visit site
Part 167
Ed said "I was trying to see what was happening to my brother, but even though I was lying right near him, most of the time I couldn't see him cos of all the girls stepping on me."
Rod said "I was lying on my stomach, with my head turned to the right, on the side. When Chloe stopped standing on my head and stamping her foot, she stepped off and told me to get up. But I couldn't! I couldn't even move!... because of the damage they'd done to my spine!
But Chloe didn't care! She kept telling me to get up, getting angrier and angrier all the time. Steph had got off my back, but there were still four other girls standing on me, still stamping their feet and yelling for Pink to do a second encore. Chloe took my car keys out of my pocket, then said 'Fuck you! We'll leave without you then, arsehole!' And then she kicked me in the teeth!
Chloe and Steph went home.... in MY car!! They just left me and Ed at the mercy of all these girls stepping on us!"
Ed said "Well, actually Chloe and Steph didn't leave straight away... they both walked all over me before they left... the bitches!! They even stomped on my head! You really have to break up with her, bro!"
Rod said "Mmm, I dunno... I think Chloe just got carried away with the whole Chivalry Day thing."
Ed said "Bro!! You've been in here for a few weeks now, and she only visited you once, a few days after the concert!"
Rod said "That's just because she found it upsetting to see me like this!!"
Ed said "But she's the one that started everyone standing on you! It's basically her fault you ended up with a broken back!"
Rod ignored Ed and said to me "Anyway, once the others realised there wasn't going to be another encore, they started to head for the exit. And so did all the girls who were between me and the stage. At first I recognised a few of the girls.... the girl in the platform wedges that had been standing on my left hand, she stomped on my head with her big wooden soles. She stood on my head with both feet for about ten seconds and I thought my head was gonna collapse under her feet. Then she stepped down and kicked me in the nose, which I wasn't expecting at all. I then tried to turn my head forward so it wasn't so vulnerable, but I couldn't move my neck.
And surprise surprise... the girl in the white leather high-heeled shoes came and stood just in front of my face. She crouched down and looked at me. I couldn't move my head to get a clear look at her face, but I strained my eyes to the right and got a quick glimpse of her... she was gorgeous and I think she was smiling. She said 'Thanks for letting me stand on you... But you should've made me take my shoes off, you silly boy.... Now your back is covered in blood!' Then she stood on the side of my face with both feet, her heels gouging into my chin and into the bone just below my right eye. I felt like the bones would break for sure!
And the whole time I could feel people stepping on me as they made their way toward the exits. So many people were stepping on my back and legs as they were leaving. Most of them just stepped on me and continued on their way, but every sixth or seventh girl seemed to stop on my back and stamp their feet on me... some even jumped up and down on my back. And they all seemed to be laughing.
When the girl in white shoes stepped down from my head, she poked the pointy toe of her right shoe into my eye and began digging it into my eyeball and twisting it around. Then she just left, as if she was bored with torturing me.
That's when some psycho in high heels jumped on my back and began stomping the crap out of me with her spike heels."
Ed said "That was one of the girls that had been standing on my back during the concert. In between people's legs, I saw her stand up on your back. Her friends called her Megan. She was wearing strappy shoes with really high heels. Man, she stamped on you so hard with those heels. I was trying to see what she was doing, and it looked like she was jumping up and down on you as hard as she could and really slamming those heels into your back. I think she's probably the one that did most of the damage to your spine."
Rod said "Yeah, I think you might be right... I remember some chick in heels jumping up and down on my back... the doctor said I had more than a hundred puncture wounds in my back, including nineteen deep puncture wounds. I think that girl inflicted a lot of those puncture wounds."
Ed said "Other girls kept getting in the way and blocking my view, but I saw a blond girl with the most angelic face come and stand right next to you. I thought she was gonna tell that Megan girl to stop jumping on your back, but then Megan's friends called out to her to come over and jump on me instead! That was how I found out her name was Megan.
But as soon as she got off you, that angelic blond stepped on your back in her place. She was wearing blue cowboy boots and she really stamped the heels of her boots on you while she walked up your back. She had this adorable little smile while she was walking on you, and then she stomped her boot on the side of your head before she came over to step on me as well."
Rod said "Yeah, I kind of remember that... Its all a bit of a blur... I remember feet stepping all over me, and pain was shooting all through my body... as soon as one girl stepped off me, another one stepped on me... I think there was always two or three girls stepping on me... and then I must've passed out, cos next thing I knew I woke up here in the hospital.
The doctors told me I might never walk again. The police told me they think that between 100 to 200 girls stepped on me as they were leaving the concert, although I don't know how they came up with that figure. And they said they wouldn't be able to charge anyone, because so many people stepped on me, it would be impossible to prove which girl or girls had caused my injuries."
Ed said "One hundred plus sounds pretty right! I reckon at least a hundred girls stepped on me before I passed out. I'm just glad I was lying on my back, cos although they totally fucked up my face, at least I'm not stuck in a wheelchair, like Rod!"
Rod turned his chair and looked out the window as a tear rolled rolled down his cheek.
Ed asked me "So, do you want to hear what they did to me?"
I nodded and said "Sure, if you don't mind."
And so Ed began telling me about how he received all his facial injuries at the concert.....
The details about the damages done by "white heeled girl" are so fantastic... tnx alot

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 168
Ed told me "When the girls all stepped down from my back, I flopped down to rest and rolled over onto my back. I looked over at Rod, and although there were a few people in between, I could see girls stepping all over him... even his own girlfriend was stomping on his head! I was yelling at her to get off him, and then I realised I should stand up before any of the crazy bitches decided to step on me..... but that thought came a little too late!
Before I could get up, two of the girls who had been standing on my back, stood up on me. The one in the black pirate boots stood on my stomach with her three-inch heels digging into my guts. And then her friend, the little blond girl, stood on my face! She was wearing dark red patent leather shoes with two-inch heels and she shuffled around all over my face, and a couple of times I copped one of her heels in my eye.
So I had the girl in the pirate boots stepping all over my stomach, and I had the blond girl walking on my face.... her heels were hurting like hell, it felt like they were cutting me every time she stepped somewhere new, and especially whenever she stepped on my mouth.
And it wasn't just those two!! While they were walking on me, other girls were stepping on me too! Just stepping on me as they made their way to the exit.... stepping on my legs, or on my chest, one girl even stepped on my groin! Most of them seemed to be wearing flat shoes, or sneakers, and that was bad enough... feeling their weight crushing me each time another girl stepped on me, but every so often a girl wearing high heels would step on me and the stabbing pain made it very clear that she'd stepped on me with her heel. I was lying there thinking things couldn't get any worse, but boy was I wrong!! My ordeal had just begun!
Another girl jumped on my chest with both feet. She was wearing boots with flat soles, and she started jumping up and down on my chest, which knocked the wind out of me. As I was trying to breathe, another girl started kicking me in the groin. The blond girl on my face lost her balance, her sharp heel scraping down the side of my cheek. That was when I saw the girl on my chest... it was the gorgeous little hottie that had talked me into letting her stand on my back... the girl in the big platform boots with all the buckles. She was jumping on my chest! And smiling like she was having great fun!
The girl kicking me in the balls kept sinking her foot into my groin... I would've curled up into a ball except, with the girls on my stomach and chest, I could barely move. And then the blond in the red shoes got back up on my head and started stamping her heels into my face. I think she was annoyed cos she'd slipped off my face!
Finally, after ten or eleven kicks to my balls, the girl finally stopped kicking me. And the girl on my stomach stepped off, too! But they were just making room for a girl who wanted to walk on me... it was Chloe's friend Steph!! She stomped on my groin with her dirty black boot, and then stomped on my stomach with her other boot's janky heel. Steph started stamping her feet up and down on my guts, and even jumped up and down a couple of times. By now my stomach was really aching... it was killing me!
The blond girl stepped off my face and looked down at me. She had a big smile on her face as she said "Sooorrrryy".
I felt Steph step down from my stomach, only for her boots to be replaced by a pair of flat soled boots that were viciously stamping and kicking at my stomach and groin.
Steph appeared beside my head and looked down at me contemptuously. She lifted her right foot and smashed her boot down on my face. Her heel was digging painfully into my mouth and my top gum. Then she stood up and started stamping her filthy boots all over my face... cutting my face even more! I even copped one of her heels in my right eye, which made it hard to see anything out of that eye. She seemed to mostly concentrate on smashing her boots' heels into my mouth!"
Ed paused and smiled, showing me a mouthful of broken or missing teeth.
Ed continued his story: "The girl on my stomach was kicking me in the groin a lot, ...about twenty times! But then she stepped down off my stomach.
And shortly after, Steph got down off my face. That's when I saw Chloe standing next to my head, waiting to step on my face. The girl in the platform boots was still on my chest, getting heavier every minute, and already two more girls wearing heels were trampling my guts and kicking and stomping at my groin.
Chloe stepped up onto my face and began really stamping her feet on my face. Stamping really hard!! I think Steph must've been helping her balance on my face. Chloe was stomping the soles of her red Docs on my face as hard as she could. I was really surprised at how nasty she was being, cos I thought me and Chloe had always got along pretty well. And I wondered whether it had been Chloe that had kicked me in the balls about twenty times.
I'm not gonna lie.... I was scared by now! I really thought all these girls might end up killing me!! Three girls were stomping all over my chest, stomach and groin, and more girls kept stepping on my legs and arms as they headed to the exit. Then Chloe started grinding the sole of her boots into my face... twisting her feet back and forth! Really twisting her boots into my face ... about 90° to the left then 180° the other way. Back and forth! Over and over! Pinching my skin and twisting it to its limit! Then, with Chloe's weight on the right side of my face, my head rolled to the left, onto its side, causing Chloe to slide off. Steph started kicking me in the face... in my mouth and in my eye... and then Chloe kicked me in the mouth as well. I turned my head back up, just as Chloe lifted up her right foot and stamped her heel down on my nose!
I was seeing stars, but was still conscious. Chloe and Steph left, and a few more girls stepped on my face on their way to the exit. They were both wearing sneakers I think.
The kicking and stomping at my groin had stopped, and then the girl in pink snakeskin boots with three-inch heels walked up to my face and began stomping her heel on my face. She was a very attractive girl, but she had a cold face, and kind of looked bored while she was smashing her spiky heel into my mouth and cheek! At least she didn't go for my eyes, thank god! She was the same girl that had smashed up my left hand during the concert.
And as soon as she got bored with fucking up my face, another girl took her place... the girl who had been standing on Rod's hand in the wooden soled platform wedges. She stood on my face and just ground her hard wooden soles into my face. She stood there on my face grinding and twisting her shoes into my head, and it was hella painful, but it was heaps better than having that other bitch stomping on my face with the heel of her boot!!
But then someone else started kicking me in the groin, and then she began stamping on my groin with a high heel. Jesus! Every stomp hurt, but then one of her stomps hit me right in the left testicle... her heel went right into my ball!! And she kept on stamping on my groin with her heel!! She didn't stop until the girl in the wooden wedges got off my face... then she ran over to stand on my face!
That's when I saw her!.... it was the girl in the white high heeled shoes that had been standing on Rod's back. Her shoes were white leather with four-inch stiletto heels and those heels were very very sharp.

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 169
Ed said "I was lying face-up and the girl in the white shoes rested the toe of her shoe over my left eye... then she angled the pointy toe of her shoe down into my eye, and started twisting it... trying to dig the toe of her shoe into my eye! Luckily she wasn't able to get her toe in very far, with my eye socket making it awkward for her.
She seemed a bit annoyed about that, and she stood up on my face with both feet... with those spiky heels on my chin and beside my mouth, and the soles of her shoes on my forehead. And then she started taking little steps in place on my face... except her steps started getting higher, with her stabbing her sharp heels down into my chin and mouth. I think she was focusing on keeping her balance, and not thinking at all about what her heels were doing to my face. Soon she was stomping really hard on my face like some sort of spastic flamenco dancer!
But then it suddenly stopped, as she planted her right heel down and missed my chin! It landed on my neck!! Her other foot hit the ground as she tried not to topple over, but with the sole of her right shoe hooked on my chin, she twisted to her right as she fell backwards, knocking the other girl off my chest as her butt crashed down onto my stomach! It knocked the wind out of me, that's for sure! And my neck was really sore where she had stepped on it with her heel!
I lifted my head and saw her left foot beside my head, shod in its white leather shoe. I fought against the pain and lifted my head up further to look at the girl sitting on my stomach. I looked at her gorgeous face as she sat there laughing.
I looked to her right and saw a few other girls looking down at me... two were laughing, but one had a shocked, concerned look on her face. I looked past the girl on my stomach, at Rod... he was lying there with a girl jumping up and down on him in high-heeled shoes. I tried to speak, to tell her to stop jumping on my brother, but I couldn't speak at all... cos of the sharp pain in my neck. My eyes dropped down toward my neck... I could see the top of her white shoe resting against my neck... her shoe must have come off when she fell! But then I realised that the girl was sitting on my stomach with her legs spread out to the sides, and I looked at her panties... they were white with pink satin trim around the edges. I had only meant to look at them for a second or two, but I just kept staring up her skirt!!
One of the other girls said 'Oh my God! He's looking up your skirt, the perve!!!'
The girl on my stomach lifted her left foot and jabbed her heel into my face! I think she was aiming for my eye, but she got me on the cheek instead.... just below my eye.
My head hit the floor, so I was face-up again. Before I knew it, the girl was back on her feet, standing on the floor beside me, but taking care not to give me another glimpse up her skirt.
She lifted her right foot, slender in its white nylon stocking, and placed her big toe over my lips, saying 'You could have really hurt me when you moved your head and made me fall off!!!' She began to roughly rub the sole of her stockinged foot all over my face... it had been a hot day and it had been a long concert.... her foot was damp with sweat and the odour was pretty strong! She said 'You can apologise by kissing my foot!'
I can be a bit pigheaded sometimes, and at the time I was stubbornly thinking there was no way I would kiss the bitch's foot. But after about twenty seconds, she started to get annoyed that I wouldn't just do what I was told. She pulled her foot away and stood on my chest with her stockinged foot... which made the throbbing pain in my neck even worse! Especially when she lifted her left foot up, and all of her weight was on her right foot!
Then the bitch actually pushed the heel of her left shoe into my eye!!! I tried to move my head away, but I couldn't, and she just pushed her heel harder into my eye!! I watched her with my other eye, the left one, and she had this sort of smartarsey look on her face! I felt her heel start to twist in my eye and I could see the heel of her foot moving around above my eye!
She said 'What's wrong? Have you got something in your eye?.... Nowwwww, have you changed your mind yet about kissing my foot? Or should I stick my heel in your other eye as well???'
I struggled to speak, but managed to croak 'Please stop! I'll kiss your feet! I'll do anything! Please stop!"
With that smartarsey look still on her face, she said "OK! I'll let you kiss my feet!...', as she lifted her heel up and out of my eye, '...But just remember... be nice or....', and she stabbed her heel into my right eye again, three times in quick succession!
My eye was killing me and I couldn't see anything out of my right eye.
The girl placed her left foot on my chest and put her other foot back over my face, with her heel on my mouth. With the excruciating pain in my eye, it took me a few seconds to remember that I had to kiss her foot. But as soon as I remembered I kissed and sucked and licked at her sweaty smelly foot like my life depended on it! As she dragged her sole down my face, placing her toes to my lips, I looked up at her with my one good eye. She was smirking at me... the bitch!!
I quickly glanced to my left at some girls who were just standing and watching me being degraded and made to kiss her sweaty foot. They were all laughing, so I closed my eye, sucking on the girl's toe through her white nylon stocking... and wishing this horrible night would come to an end.
But when she did pull her foot away, she put it back on my chest, standing too close to that relentless pain in my neck while she lifted her left foot and removed her left shoe. Then she put her sweaty left foot on my face and rubbed it on my face while I kissed and sucked at her sweaty stockinged foot, with the laughter of bystanders ringing in my ears!
Looking up at the grinning girl standing on my chest while I kissed and licked her foot, I could feel other girls continuing to step on my stomach and legs as they were heading to the exit. The girl in the white stockings was holding her left shoe in her hands and was grinning as she examined it's four-inch heel... the heel that she had just been using to torture and damage my right eye! With thumb and forefinger, she felt at the tip of her shoes heel, and her grin grew into a big smile as she looked back down at my face... and then she started giggling."

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 170
Ed said "The little bitch standing on my chest lifted up her left foot and, wobbling on one leg, put her shoe back on. Then she put her left foot back down on my chest and her spike heel landed right on my nipple.
And then she stood on my nipple with all her weight on her heel, as she lifted her right foot up and inserted her toes into her shoe that was resting against my neck. She tried to pick the shoe up with her foot, and the pain in my neck increased by about a thousand percent! That's when I realised why my neck had been so painful since she fell off my face and stepped on my neck... the heel of her shoe had stabbed me in the neck.... and it was still lodged in my neck!!
She was pulling at her shoe with her foot, but she only succeeded in moving her heel around in my neck.
So then she pushed her whole foot into the shoe and tried pulling her shoe's heel out of the wound in my neck. More pain shot through my body, but the heel wouldn't come out.
So then this bitch put all of her weight onto her right shoe... the shoe in my neck! And then she put her other foot on my throat... the flat sole, not her heel.... and she actually stood on my throat. I thought my adams apple was going to break!
While she stood there on my throat with her left foot... with her weight crushing down and choking me.... she started moving her right shoe's heel around in the hole in my neck... trying to loosen it! I almost passed out from the pain! But then she pulled her right foot up... and out of my neck... and stood on the floor, taking her other foot off my throat.
As I sucked in air, she stood beside my head and bent down to tell me "Your neck's bleeding. You should probably go to a hospital and get a couple of stitches!"
I tilted my head to the left to try to stop the bleeding, but of course I couldn't see the cut and didn't know how bad it was. The girl in the white shoes put the sole of her left shoe on my face and rolled my face onto the side. Then she stood up on my head, just with her left foot. With my head pinned to the floor, I stared at her right shoe hanging just in front of my left eye.
Then she swung her right foot back, and then kicked it forward to slam her shoe's pointy toe into my left eyeball... my one good eye!
And she kept her foot there in my eye, twisting the toe of her shoe into my eye and trying to get her shoe deeper into my eye!
When she finally took her shoe out of my eye and stepped off my head, I shook my head and blinked my eyes. I could still see with my left eye but couldn't see a thing with the right! I lifted my head and saw the girl in heels still jumping on Rod! But then her friends called her over to jump on me instead!
I looked to the right, toward the stage, and was glad to see the crowd was thinning out. There were still people heading to the exit, but nothing like that initial surge. I felt sorry for the other guys that were also getting walked on, but I was so glad I wasn't the only one.... if I'd been the only guy there that night, all those girls would have killed me!! I'd have been trampled to death, for sure!
I felt a pair of heels land violently on my stomach, and looked at the girl in pirate boots standing on my stomach with her three-inch heels... and stamping her feet!
Looking past her, I saw a gorgeous blond in blue cowboy boots walking on Rod.
And then I felt someone kicking me in the balls. I saw that it was the girl who had been jumping on Rod in her strappy open toed shoes with three-inch heels. And then the girl in the big platform boots stood on my chest. She placed one foot on my face and then stood up on my head.
Now I couldn't see anything, but I could sure feel the girls stomping on me! The girl that was kicking my balls, started stamping her heel into my groin. And another girl in heels stood on my chest... her heels felt familiar, the way she moved around, and I sort of knew it was the little blondie with the red shoes.
They were stomping all over me for about a minute, and then I heard a cute voice say 'Excuse me! Can I have a turn standing on his face?'

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 171
Ed told me "The girl standing on my face with her platform boots said 'Sure! We should be heading off anyway', and stepped down from my face.
The girl in the platform boots said to her friends 'Come on bitches... Let's split!... Can't walk on this loser all night!'
I lifted my head and saw the girl in the pirate boots, and the one in the red shoes, reluctantly stop stamping their feet on my stomach and chest and step down off my body. But their other friend, the one in the black strappy shoes with the three-inch heels, she stamped her heel on my groin one last time... with all her strength... and I curled up and rolled onto my side.
The girl in the platform boots bent forward and said to me 'Thanks for letting us stand on your back! I haven't had this much fun since Jess's birthday party!'
As the four girls walked off, I looked up at the new girl, just as someone else stood on the side of my stomach.
The new girl was gorgeous with shoulder-length black hair. She pushed the toe of her black Converse sneaker into my lips and said 'Could you please kiss my foot?'
I looked at her right foot just in front of my mouth and pulled my head back. I saw some writing on her sneaker's toecap. Squinting at her sneaker, I tried to make out what had been written in texta on her sneaker. It said 'Alice' and I wondered why anyone would write their name on their sneaker.
The girl standing on my stomach started stamping her feet on the side of my stomach, so I turned my head to look at her. It was the cute blond in the blue cowboy boots. She was really slamming her boots' heels into my side, but then she stamped down on my ribs and it took my breath away. I think that stomp fractured my rib! I rolled back onto my back, pushing the girl off with my hands.
The girl in the Converse kicked me in the ear and said 'Hey! I asked nicely! Kiss my foot loser!'
I turned my head to look at her feet and noticed writing on her other sneaker. The toecap of her left sneaker said 'Wolf', so I figured her full name was Alice Wolf... and that I could give her name to the cops so they could charge her with assault!!
I felt the blond in the cowboy boots walk on my stomach and then onto my chest, and heard her say 'Hey! Look at me!!'
So I turned my head back to look at her... just in time to see her jump up in the air. She jumped pretty high and even tucked her feet up behind her before slamming them down when she landed on my face.
It almost knocked me out... my vision went all blurry for five or ten seconds.
Then I got another kick in the ear and the girl in the Converse said something... My ears were ringing and I couldn't hear what she said. I turned my head to look at her sneakers... she was standing with her feet together now, and I could see that the writing on her sneakers said 'Wolf Alice' (not Alice Wolf). They're an English band.
Then I felt two girls with really sharp heels step onto my stomach and chest.
I grimaced in pain and I turned my head back so I was face-up again. But right when I opened my eyes, something pounded down on my face. It was the girl in the Converse... she must've decided to copy the girl in the cowboy boots and jump on my face. And then she jumped on my face again!... while the other two kept stomping away with their heels.
The girl in the Converse kept jumping on my head... I don't know how many times, probably about fourteen or fifteen. I was almost passing out, but the constant stabbing pain from the heels on my chest, stomach and groin kept jolting me awake.
Then the girl in the Converse stood on my face and began twisting the soles of her feet in my face. Twisting them really hard back and forth. If my face wasn't cut up so bad, it might've been OK... But every time she twisted her feet, it felt like the cuts were being torn open more and more. And whenever she twisted her weight on my mouth, it shredded the inside of my lips against the jagged edges of my broken teeth. It seemed to go on forever!
And then she stopped twisting on my face and just walked off! Didn't even say anything! Just walked off!
I blinked my eyes, trying to get my left eye to focus... as I looked at the two girls stomping around on my body and laughing their arses off.
One of them said 'Hi Edward! Didja enjoy the concert?'
I knew the voice, but from years ago... I couldn't put a name to the voice. My vision was still a bit blurred, and the two girls were facing each other.... they held hands and started jumping up and down on me.
Some girl in Docs stepped on my face as she headed to the exit... and then her friend in sneakers stepped over my head without touching me.
When I looked back at the girls jumping on my stomach, my vision was a lot better. I couldn't see their faces, but I lifted my head a little and could see the girl on my chest was wearing yellowy suede laceup ankle boots, with a dark brown strip of leather around the top, and they had really high heels, four inches high. Every time she landed on my broken rib, I was in agony.
I managed to see the other girls feet... she was wearing sparkly shoes with a three-inch platform at the front and six-inch stiletto heels. Her heels kept slamming down on my lower stomach, groin, and hips. I think those heels were sinking into me a couple of inches every time she landed.
They were laughing the whole time, and each girl must have jumped up and down on me about a hundred times!
The laughter started to sound a bit breathless and finally they stopped jumping... I think they were puffed out from jumping on me so much! The one in the ankle boots stepped down from my chest.
When I looked up at her I realised it was Tash... a girl I went to school with.
Then I felt the girl in stilettos step onto my chest. Her left heel was standing painfully on my injured rib! I looked up and saw her smiling down at me. It was Bianca, another girl I went to school with.
Bianca said 'We didn't see you at first. We saw your brother and we jumped on him for a while.... but then when we spotted you we were like... Oh we've gotta walk on Eddie.... It's so funny, we went to school with you for six years and you hardly ever spoke to us! Who ever would have thought that one day you'd let us jump up and down on you in high heels???'
Then Bianca placed the hard platform sole of her left shoe on my nose and stood up with all her weight. She didn't wobble at all so I figure Tash was helping her balance on one leg. Bianca twisted her foot on my nose at least twenty times, grinding my nose flat. Then she stepped down, saying 'I'm bored now. Let's go, Tash.'
Tash gave me a friendly smile and said 'It was great seeing you again, Edward. Remember Trudi Bell? She's organising a class reunion for next year. I guess we'll see you there!"
Then I heard a sweet voice ask "Excuse me, is that guy still conscious?'
The voice came from my left, from the direction of the exit, not the stage.
Those words were music to my ears!! Finally it looked like rescuers had arrived!!!
Tash said 'Yes. He is still conscious, but I think he needs medical care.'
That sweet voice came closer and said 'Don't worry... We'll look after him!'
The voice of an angel! I lay there and closed my eyes, finally safe... and finally able to relax!"

Last edited:

Wasabi

Oct 10, 2017
Part 172
Ed told me "I heard that angelic voice say 'Thank God he's still conscious!'
I opened my eyes and tilted my head to the left.
But instead of seeing a paramedic, the voice belonged to a blond girl in denim shorts. She was only 5'2", maybe 3".
She said to Tash "All the other guys are unconscious! We need someone to lick our boots clean! They're all muddy!"
Tash said "Well this is Edward MacFarlane, and I'm sure he would love to lick your boots clean."
The blond girl said "Pleased to meet you, Edward MacFarlane! I'm Jamie! This is your lucky day!"
I looked at the blond girl's boots... they were dark blue Hunters and they did have a lot of mud on them.
Then I looked at her three friends... they were all wearing muddy Hunter boots!
There was another girl about the same height as Jamie, with black hair and black Hunters. And another blond, a bit taller than Jamie... about 5'6"/5'7"... she was wearing tartan shorts and green Hunters. And there was a taller girl with brown hair, wearing black Hunters but glossy ones.
Jamie pushed the toe of her muddy boot into my mouth and said "Lick my boots clean, Mac!"
I tried to pull my head away but Jamie just moved her foot to keep it pushing into my lips. I struggled to keep my mouth closed, but I couldn't breathe through my smashed nose, and I had to open my mouth to breathe!
And whenever I parted my lips to take a breath, her muddy boot went into my mouth. But I stubbornly refused to lick her filthy boot, even though Jamie and her friends were all telling me to lick her boot.
The brunette in the black boots stamped her heel down on the back of my left hand and twisted her heel into my hand while she yelled 'Lick Jamie's boot, Loser!!'
But I had no intention of licking her boot! Tash was standing nearby and I was already totally humiliated by having her and Bianca jump all over me, so no way was I going to lick this girl's boot in front of Tash!
But then Jamie got really annoyed and lifted up her boot and stamped it on my face four times, as she said 'Lick!! My!! Fuckin!! Boot!!'
She nearly knocked me out! Which gave me an idea.... they wanted a conscious guy... so he could lick their muddy boots. Sooo... if I played dead and pretended to be unconscious, they would probably just walk off in search of a guy who wasn't unconscious!
I heard one of them say 'Jamie! You knocked him out!'
Jamie started kicking the side of my head with the toe of her boot, saying 'Hey Mac! Wake up!', as she tried to wake me up.
Another girl said 'Oh well... Now we can do whatever we want to him! We could literally kill him and get away with it!' And then she jumped on my stomach and started stamping her feet on me, trying to clean the mud off her boots.
Another one kicked the sole of her boot into my groin. I wasn't expecting that, and I opened my eyes...
Jamie said 'He's awake!'
I looked at the girl on my stomach... it was the one in the green Hunters. And the girl that kicked me in the balls was the one in the shiny black Hunters.
Jamie said 'Hey, Mac!! Lick my boot clean or I'll knock you the fuck out!... Again!!!'
And I did. I licked that disgusting mud off Jamie's rubber boot. I could hear everyone laughing, not just Jamie and all her friends... Tash and Bianca too!
I thought that if I licked her boot, her friends would stop stepping on me. But they got worse... they were stepping all over me, trying to wipe the mud off their boots. And the mud was wedged into their boots' treads real good, so they kept stamping their feet, trying to dislodge the mud.
Even Jamie was stamping her foot... while I was trying to lick it clean! I never knew when she was going to stamp her foot, so sometimes her boot landed on my outstretched tongue.
One of them started stepping on my neck, and standing up as she moved across to the other side.... then turned and stepped on my neck again with her glossy black Hunters. She kept stepping on my neck even though it was cut and bleeding, and her muddy boots would probably get my cut infected. She stepped on my neck about twenty times, then Jamie said to her 'Hey Bree, Do you want a turn having your boots licked?'
The girl in the shiny black Hunters jumped at the chance and I started licking the mud off her filthy boots.
Tash looked down at me and was laughing as she said 'Well, it was good to see you again, Edward. I'll see you at the class reunion next year', and walked off laughing.
Bree asked Jamie 'What did she say his name was?'
Jamie said 'Ummm, I dunno... something McSomething... I've just been calling him Mac.
Bree said 'Well, Mac!... lick off every speck of dirt or I'm gonna stomp on your neck and break it like a twig!'
I licked the mud off Bree's boots as quickly as I could. I just wanted this to be over. The others were stomping and grinding their boots into me and laughing their heads off.
Jamie was stamping her feet on my groin and twisting her soles into my junk. She was standing on one leg and twisting her right heel into my crotch, when her foot slid down pulling my penis and balls down with it! Her heel came to a stop on the ground with my penis and balls trapped beneath it. It was incredibly painful, but she didn't step off... she just stood there on my genitals with all her weight on that heel. She turned her heel slightly to face the others and said 'Hey Susan, do you want to have him lick your boots next?'
The girl in the green Hunters said 'You betcha!'
Jamie said 'OK. And after Susan, it'll be your turn Sandi.'
It was crazy. I kept licking and sucking mud off their boots. I couldn't get all the mud off, but I kept trying. Some of the mud in the treads came off easy, but there was a lot of mud packed in there so solid I couldn't budge it at all.
I'd be cleaning one girls boot, and the others would be stamping their feet on me as hard as they could, trying to clean the soles of their boots. And whenever they got sick of stomping on me, they'd take a break and kick the toe of their boot into me, before going back to stamping their feet on me. The worst was when one of them would kick me in the head, or stamp on my head.
I think I licked those rubber boots for at least half an hour. Their boots still weren't totally clean, but I think they were more interested in hurting me and degrading me than getting their boots clean.
The girl in the green Hunters, Susan, stuck the back of her right heel in my left eye and twisted it in as deep as she could... in my good eye!
When she took her heel out of my eye, I was relieved that I could still see.
But then she put the toe of her boot in my eye and stood up on my eye with all her weight. I heard her say 'How's that feel, Mac? I did ballet for eight years!'
She stood like that for more than a full minute, then stepped down.
I blinked my eye, but I was seeing double and it was all blurry. But at least I could still see!
Then I heard one of the others say 'Take your boot off so you can get your toes right in there!'
So Susan took her green Hunter off, while the others continued stomping me and kicking me, and giggling away. And then Susan put the toe of her foot into my eye. She was wearing grey socks, and straight away she pushed her toe in as far as she could, then stood up and balanced on one leg with all of her weight on that one foot, her toes thrusting down on my eyeball til I thought it was gonna explode. She stood like that for about a minute then stepped down.
I couldn't see a thing! It was all dark... I was blind!
I heard one of the other girls say 'I wanna do his other eye!' And she dug her boot's toe into my right eye, which was already blind anyway. But it still really fuckin hurt. I heard Susan say 'You have to really twist it in, Sandi.'
Now I couldn't see anything, so every time one of them stepped somewhere new, or gave me a kick, it surprised me and hurt like hell. I could hear them laughing and squealing with excitement, and I could feel their booted feet stomping on me non-stop. And then they all started jumping on me, all at the same time. One was on my groin and hips, another on my stomach, one on my chest and another on my face. I think it was Jamie on my face but I couldn't say for sure. They just kept jumping up and down and whoever was on my chest would sometimes land on my neck.
I'd say each girl had jumped on me about fifty times, before I heard Jamie say 'Let's take turns jumping on Mac's face! '
They all got off my body and, intending to get up and leave, I tried to stand up but I couldn't move... my body was fucked!
A pair of boots smashed down on my head. I heard someone say 'Nice one, Bree!' And then someone else jumped on my head. The next girl landed on my face and her right foot only partly hit my jaw, slipping down onto my neck.
I heard Jamie's voice say 'Sorrrryyyy' and then felt someone's boot smash down on my throat as if she'd deliberately jumped on it! And I don't remember anything after that!
Next thing I knew I woke up in hospital!
And I used to like Pink's music, but now I can't fuckin stand her or her music!!!"

Lucy seemed to like my story about Ed and Rod at the Pink concert. In fact, she seemed to like all of my Chivalry Day stories. Lucy was also devouring every Chivalry Day news story she could find.
Lucy decided to write a book about various people's Chivalry Day experiences. She decided to use social media to ask 2018's Chivalry Day participants to answer eight questions and send their responses via email.
The eight questions were:
1) What footwear were you wearing?
2) Tell me about your personal experience/s on Chivalry Day.
3) Was the man/men injured?
4) Did you enjoy the experience? If you answered yes, please explain why. If you answered no, why not?
5) Had you ever kicked a man / stepped on a man (etc) before Chivalry Day?
6) Have you kicked or stepped on a man, etc, since Chivalry Day?
7) Should we have Chivalry Day again in 2019?
8) Wish List! What would you like to do on Chivalry Day next time?

Lucy posted her questions on social media, and then we all waited to see if she got any replies.
In the meantime I continued my work as Kelly's Personal Assistant. I cleaned every item of Kelly's and Lucy's boots, shoes and sneakers. I ran errands for them. I gave them both foot massages every night while they watched television, and sucked their toes. Every day I lay under Lucy's desk while she was writing her books and newspaper columns, so she could use my face as a footrest.
Kelly's acting career was going very well. She had become good friends with Emma Roberts, the actress. I met her one time, and she seems really sweet.
Kelly keeps telling me that since she met me that day, Emma Roberts has been nagging Kelly to let her walk on me and jump on my face. But I don't know if this is true, or if Kelly's just saying that to worry me. I don't think it would really be true, cos when I met her that time, Emma Roberts seemed really nice... I couldn't imagine her stepping on anyone, let alone jumping on them!
Anyway, Lucy started getting replies to her questions straight away. She got 321 replies in the first 48 hours, and so far she's had more than 4,000 replies from women telling her about their experiences on Chivalry Day. So Lucy is really busy reading through all of the replies and picking which ones to use in her book.
Lucy has let me read the replies too, and there have been quite a few respondents who had actually walked on ME that day!!
Jackie and Jane replied. As did Amber and Chelsea. And Jess! Even Zoe emailed Lucy with her experiences, which caused a bit of controversy in the house.
And girls I'd heard about stepping on others were amongst the replies too. There were a lot of girls from the Pink concert, including the girl in the white high heeled shoes, and Rods girlfriend, Chloe. And there were several of the girls who had walked on Tommy in that puddle outside the beauty college. Even that fat girl in the blue tartan skirt, Lauren, emailed Lucy with her story.
Unfortunately, we didn't hear anything from Amy. And also, I was disappointed that Estelle Vella, the reporter who had stood on my face, didn't respond either.
I'm finding it interesting to read the emails, as it gives me some insight into what the girls were thinking on the day. In the next chapter, I'll give you one of the emails Lucy received.

Last edited:

OneAuthor

Jun 10, 2016
USA
Excellent updates. I like that Lucy is writing a book, and seriously considering another Chivalry Day. Looking forward to reading one of the emails that Lucy received.