Kinky India Classifieds - List of Spa & Massage Parlours for Femdom Experience in India

IndianSub

Aug 11, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am single and submissive from Chennai, India. Have been interested in Femdom and BDSM since i was a young school going kid. Had no luck so far since its difficult to find a real mistress or domme in India. Have had few experiences of foot worship and trampling in several Spa's. Unfortunately they either got closed or shifted to somewhere else.

Starting this thread which will serve as some kind of kinky classifieds where all Kinksters from India can share the details of the Spa's where they have experienced Femdom in some form.

It would be great if those who have experienced Femdom at spa's could share the details mentioned below which would be helpful for fellow kinksters who would want to experience Femdom at massage parlours.

Kinksters from all over the world are welcome to participate in this thread and especially fellow Kinksters from India are most definitely welcome to share the details and also their personal femdom experience.

Location - City / Area where Spa is located

Spa Name - Name of the Spa

Contact - Phone number or Email Address or any Links to its Online Classified to find the Spa

Personal Experience - What kind of Femdom experience you had.

soleman

Aug 19, 2002
Texas
I sincerely hope you get some good responses. I spent some time in India on two occasions and found the women to be very sexy but there was no ready vehicle to facilitate hooking up for trample sessions. From some of the things I have seen and read, Indian women have the temperament to be good tramplers and will release their aggressive side if the circumstances are right. I personally am into trample with high heels,but I found that so much of the time the women are barefoot.

I was mostly in Bangalore, but did get to Puni. Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore and once to Chennai. I stayed in a great hotel that had a first rate resturant and was on a hill with a view of the bay. The Banyan tree was a worthwhile visit, very interesting. Have you ever landed at the airport in Bangalore? That is an experience in itself!

I will be watching this thread with interest. Best of luck!