Lady Joanne and Mistress Whiplash

Apr 3, 2009
Just want to mention the above. I mean without these sensational ladies where would we be. They Love what they do and we (well I do) all wish we could be their slaves. God the just ooze sex appeal. I suspect every man on this board would give his right arm to spend even one hour with these Ladies. Joanne is so glam and Nikki is so raunchy. Heaven forbid if you had to choose! But I just want to say thanks to them both for being great for this forum and demonstrating female power.

Dec 13, 2008
Holland
Well said Martinreilly!
Lady Joanne is a woman that literally takes your breath away (in more ways than one) from the moment you walk into her presence. Whenever I see her, I am struck speechless by her beauty, elegance and poise. But it doesn't stop there; she simply radiates a natural ability to take control and she knows how to use her power and the effect she has like nobody I have ever met before. She is female beauty and power personified and I thank my lucky stars everyday that I have the incredible privilege of
serving her and knowing someone as special as she is.She's truly one in a million and I wish her well with all my heart:)

redfox

May 3, 2008
Mistress Joanne takes glamour to a new place. Each and ever y scene I see of her is totally unique. Not seen Mistress Whiplash about these parts in ages. She is also great.

sealbert

Jul 23, 2004
netherlands
Visit site
both ladies have sat in me, several times.
I am indeed a lucky person to know these 2 goddesses personaly.

My life has changed, a lot, since I met them, and I will keep coming back as long as they want me.

Tried to contact both ladies, but somehow it didn't work.(shame)

Robert

Dec 13, 2008
Holland
Sealbert/Robert,

You're so right; what you say about your life changing since you met Lady Joanne, is also true for me too. She has really changed my life for the better since I have come to gradually come to know her for the incredible person she is over the past five years and I'm not surprised, but nevertheless happy, to hear that you have had the same experience.
No worries; she is still there and she never forgets a friend or true admirer and I'm sure you will hear from her soon>

Best wishes,
redfox