latest foot fetish and trample updates from www.ladysamantha.co.uk

Mar 20, 2005
UK
www.ladysamantha.co.uk
Hi again footlings!

Been a while been a busy girl no rest for the wicked ;) Just the way I like it

Anyway just to let you know been producing more foot fetish and trample content for my sites. Also discovered montages lol below are some montage pics of the latest foot content on site

If you like other aspects of femdom as well my main site has quite a bit of foot stuff now..

Or the clips for sale store has long and short foot worship and trample clips available.

Thats it for now. More shoots next week lots planned. Forced foot sniffing and more trample is on the list amongst other delicious torments :)

I am also getting a brand new camera for even sharper close up images and better quality pics which will be GREAT!! I do adore my work...:)

Lady S

Mar 20, 2005
UK
www.ladysamantha.co.uk
Hi there bbq and fenderman thanks for the nice comments sure was great fun to produce those vids. I will share a set of around 14 fullsize pics with MD from the next lot of foot worship and trample pics produced which will be in the next couple of weeks

Always good to get feedback and I do value the comments of board members here. Also going to see what I can do about some free clips soon..

mannyb

Inactive
Aug 6, 2002
Visit site
Lady Samantha - Love the pics and collages. You are very pretty, very hot, and have gorgeous feet and legs! Would love to serve you. Thanks, and look forward to more pictures.

bbq

cagey old vet
Mar 25, 2004
East coast of the U.S.
Visit site
Originally posted by Lady_Samantha
Hi there bbq and fenderman thanks for the nice comments sure was great fun to produce those vids. I will share a set of around 14 fullsize pics with MD from the next lot of foot worship and trample pics produced which will be in the next couple of weeks

Always good to get feedback and I do value the comments of board members here. Also going to see what I can do about some free clips soon..
That would be FANTASTIC, LADY SAMANTHA :p :p :p