Latest Pics of Wife Dancing on Back

AlvinS1

Footrest Extraordinaire
Aug 2, 2002
Long Island, New York
Visit site
Here, as promised, are the photos of my wife dancing on my back in her heels at a Bar Mitzvah celebration in October 2005. It's fortunate that a relative of the host brought a decent quality camera, and was able to snap these two shots and send me the prints (which I promptly scanned!).

Al

Oct 12, 2002
groups.yahoo.com
Hi Alvin,

always nice to see your pix and hear of your experiences. I know that your wife danced on you on many occasions.

What Ì´d like to know is, does she only do this in public or also at home? Does she know, you´re posting those pictures here?

Regards,

Lars

Feb 26, 2004
Visit site
Thx to you and your wife for sharing those pics :D but the image that horrified me most was the second pic..there's a boy who's trying to walk in crutches as trampling goes on at the stage

AlvinS1

Footrest Extraordinaire
Aug 2, 2002
Long Island, New York
Visit site
Thanks for the responses, everyone.

Lars: my wife will walk on my back when we're at home alone if I ask her to, but only seems to want to dance on me with shoes on when others are present; she obviously enjoys showing off!

Slaveboy: Were you really "horrified" by the image of the boy in crutches? It's not like he wound up that way by being trampled! (Actually, I think he tore a knee ligament in a soccer injury.)

Longwalker: Unfortunately, despite the curiousity often shown by other women at these parties, none have ever been inspired to join her on my back. Maybe if the crowd were younger...or drunker?

Al