LEA - new opponent for my cock…

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
My tiny cock has a new opponent to loose against... :eek:
LEA, 5"9 176lbs, shoesize 10, had her first session with Tanja on the cockboard. She's incredible! Wonderful, young, sexy, tall, perfect!
Wears fantastic shoes, has a breathtaking figure and I found out that she is the perfect crusher! Totally open-minded, she has much fun stepping on things, playing with them under her weight until everything is flat. :oops:
And she doesn't ask, simply stands on the board or on the ground and destroys everything you place under her. o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
I really adore her black boots, but the first session we had was with her wonderful Timberland booties.
Fantastic soles with a brutal tread, perfect to abuse my cock... o_O
She stepped on it several times, squeezing it full weight and without mercy. It was a wonderful experience.

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Second session with lea and Tanja.
Lea in these awesome knee high black boots! o_O
Oh, what a wonderful feeling when she steps on my little cock and flattens it unknowingly under her weight...

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Lea's black boots! I love them. :cool:
Here are the girls, both in black boots, against my cock - they really abused it, sometimes I feared that they will flatten it, or cause bad damage...

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Now following one of my harder experiences:
Lea and Tanja in extreme huge Buffalo platform boots.
In the beginning of this session, Lea said that she has not much feeling inside the shoes for what's going on under her... :rolleyes:
The girls maltreated my cock hard with these merciless boots, squeezed it and bruised it under the rugged soles. My cock was flattened under them full weight
and when Lea realized that there was "something" under her, she tried to pull it with her bootsole - so she pulled my cock hard and I feared very much that she will pull my balls through the whole,
which would have been a really heavy problem for me and my balls. Trapped under the holeboard, it was a struggle for me to prevent my balls from slipping on their floor... :eek::eek::eek:
WHAT A SESSION! Absolutely brilliant to lie under these goddesses with these boots!! o_O

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
These massive boots are great!!
To have my cock under them was wonderful, a dull pressure under the girl's feet. :oops:

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Lea in very nice Tommy Hilfiger rubber booties and Tanja with worn out knee high wedge boots.
The TH rubber booties have a wonderful grip sole.
Most times, Tanja steps on my cock. No clue why Lea doesn't hit it more often, she steps around more on the peripheral regions of the cockboard.
But when she "finds" my cock, she abuses it quite hard... o_O I think her shoes are size 42 (10.5)

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
...simply irresistible... o_O
Everything goes flat under her, and I mean really FLAT!

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Tanja and Lea abuse my penis unknowingly with their extreme shoes

Next one with Lea and Tanja on the holeboard. Lea put on the extreme ski-boots and Tanja wears Lea's Tommy Hilfiger rubber bootees.
Lea in these ski-boots is a killer! I was really afraid that she will cause lasting damage to my cock - but I wanted a cocktrampling with her and these shoes so much! :rolleyes:
All was good, she didn't ruin my cock as she didn't hit it to often. The girls walked around on the board and danced, my cock escaped these executresses although it was caught under and between them... :eek:

Attachments

Last edited:

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
Yes, Lea didn't spend much time with my cock in this session, but when she met it and flattened it under her weight, it was quite hard and a real challenge for me! o_O
These ski-boots with that girl are so brutal! I think she didn't even notice it when my cock was under her...

Attachments

cbtfan

Aug 23, 2006
www.iffelmaxe.com
It took some time until Lea returned for a session, but when she stood there on the holeboard again, it was awsome!
She wore her Timberland boots again. This tall goddess flattened everything without thinking about it...
Extreme destruction under her shoes. o_O

Attachments