• Auntrani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brutal Girls

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Ausguy25

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Apr 28, 2008

Someone has to say it, so I will: there are certain people on this forum who, every time I see their name on the header to a thread, I smile...

(Caveat: I know, this is the flaming pit or whatever the hell it is. Don't worry, I'll get to the non-legits later.)

You can vote more than once in the poll, and if I've left someone out, you can post a sarcastic remark (the lowest form of humor... ubiquitous here. Hey, there's a barb.)

But meantime... who on these pages is #TotallyLegit, in your humble or (again, we are talking Mistress Destiny Forum) non-humble opinion?

Apr 28, 2008
oops -- yah see? clearly I'm not #TL, I fouled up the survey. you can only vote once.

No way (as far as I know) to fix the poll... but you'll just have to vote carefully.

Cheers, L.

Proud to say I make mistakes and admit 'em. It makes life simpler...

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Fuck...can I unvote? I voted for myself, and after thinking about that it's pretty egotistical and a lot of other big psychiatry words that I can't spell. Not sure if I should be on this list, and I'm not even sure this is even a good thing to do. There are so many others on this forum that deserve to be on a 'legit' list more than I. I'm flattered though. Thank you. Wait....can you define in your words what you mean by legit? :)
sinbad

Apr 28, 2008
No, but I note that this thread was moved from the flaming pit zone, where I was going to follow up with a poll about non-legits.

Maybe if I complain about the moderating that goes on here, it can be moved back! (Hello, American Idol Moderator Guy.)

As for you Sinbad, wehl, I beg to differ -- the very fact that you want to vote for someone else is what makes you #legit.

Last edited:

stepoverme58

always in the way
Apr 28, 2006
The very idea of setting up a poll and inviting members to rate each other is about as "non-legit" as it gets.:barf2: When you get around to your shit list, please don't forget to include my name.

But I think you'd be better off growing up and getting yourself a life.

C

Caneboy

@ idavalon

@ Idavalon,

I ask them to moderate their tone here in the public forum, they seem to have no particular manners, so my impression of them is, unfortunately, very negative!

Caneboy

Apr 28, 2008

yes, one can always count on caneboy for a lesson in manners...

note, please, i originally posted this in the "hot topics" forum....

there are certain actors around here that i'd like to get into it with, including caneboy, and that is supposed to be (i thought) sort of "anything goes."

but of course, someone else must have seen that this thread was likely to get some attention there... ergo, whoever it was complained, and had it moved to here.

i have no complaints if someone wants to move it back. i have no complaints if someone wants to leave it here.

caneboy, be well, and keep the lessons on civility coming. when it's all over i'll send you a copy of your own tape.... maybe you should lsten to it sometime.

cordially, L.

asjo

Jul 19, 2009
Aalborg, Denmark
It's funny - I was randomly checking out all the corners of these forums because a question had popped up in my head: "Who is Mistress Destiny?". This question had lead to another question of understanding these forums and trying to figure out what goes on here and who still visits (it seems to have died down a lot - at least in the stories section, but a lot of webmasters of the domme sites still seem to spam this place). Anyway ... I stumble upon this thread, and see that I am mentioned :D

... oh well, if I'd actually get around to writing the couple of femdom stories that I need to get out of my head, maybe I'd get a few votes. Just too lazy ;P

Last edited: